Love & Prostitution Ch. 33

Story Info
The Taj Mahal.
3.6k words
4.47
1.8k
0
1

Part 33 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

The four new 'registered ladies', Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika have only just laid a light breakfast and Sansa invites them to join herself and Emily to see how they got on at the club. Meeting and if they enjoyed themselves. Before sitting down they proudly display the Monarch butterfly tattooed in the small of their backs, unsurprisingly the tattooes are exact replicas of those sported by Emily, Sansa, Amy and Sushila. The ladies sit down with them, adding that Achara has the same tattoo. The ladies all speak, but somehow manage, with their excellent Thai manners, not to interrupt each other. In short they have never experienced anything so exciting in their lives. The gentlemen, although taking exactly what they wanted, were considerate in respect of ensuring they each enjoyed themselves. Sansa asks if they felt their ethnicity had any effect on the gentlemen and they confirm that being not being Indian might be an attraction, but they hadn't thought about it until the question was asked.

Sushila and Achara join the ladies for breakfast just as Emily asks the 4 ladies if they felt there was a difference between working in Bangkok Girl's brothel and serving at the monthly meeting. Each in turn say that they feel there was a special excitement at the whole meeting, they being naked and the gentlemen being fully and formally dressed. They add that it might be novelty value but the feeling that anything could, and did, happen to them added a delicious dimension to their submission, that allowed them to immerse themselves completely and enjoy the experience to the full. In short, they all feel the meeting was so much more than just prostitution. Maybe the fact that the meetings only happen on a monthly basis, has something to do with it as well. Achara agrees with everything the 4 ladies have said and rises to show her matching tattoo which everyone agrees is their sorority badge of honour.

When Nilesh and his security team join the ladies for breakfast, Emily makes an announcement. She says that she is very proud of them all. To complete their reward for excellent service, they will all embark on the Maharajahs' Express which received the "World's Leading Luxury Train" award at the World Travel Awards from 2012 to 2018. They will be away for 12 days, 7 of which will be on the "Indian Splendour" journey from Delhi to Mumbai (formerly Bombay) stopping to visit some of India's most famous and magnificent heritage sites.

The itinerary is: Day 1 travel from Delhi to Agra with a visit to the Taj Mahal; Day 2 visit Agra Fort then travel to Ranthambore National Park for a safari before continuing to Jaipur; Day 3 visit the Amber Palace, then City Palace and Observatory (Jantar Mantar), later to dine at the Rambagh Palace before returning to the train; Day 4 in Bikaner visit the Lalgarh Museum or a Local City Tour. In the afternoon visit the Junagarh Fort followed by sundowners, bar-b-que and folk dances at Sand Dunes; Day 5 in Jodhpur visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada, after lunch visit the Mehrangarh Fort followed by a Walking Tour of the Old Clock Tower market. Attend an exclusive cocktail dinner at Hanwant Mahal or Khaas Bagh; Day 6 in Udaipur take a boat ride on Lake Pichola followed by visit to City Palace and Crystal Gallery with luncheon at Satkar Hall of Fateh Prakash Palace before travelling to Mumbai; Day 7 disembark in Mumbai at approximately 4 p.m. to travel by limousines to The Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Mumbai for a 5 night stay in the penthouse; Day 12 enjoy a flight in first class back to Delhi.

What Emily hasn't disclosed to anyone except Sansa, Amy and Sushila is that the trip/holiday will also function as further market research. They have learned that despite the excellence of the service, Maharajahs' Express, operated by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, has only just started turning in a profit in the last 2 years in spite of only achieving 40% occupancy. Reports suggest that prohibitive haulage fees charged by the Indian Railways (Rs 9 crore/US$1,257,542) are the problem. The Estimated Annual Revenue is US$24.1 million and the number of employees is 281. Emily wants to investigate the reason that things aren't working, i.e. could it be the high cost of tickets causing low 40% occupancy rates or the way the service is marketed? To be achieving a profit on such a low occupancy could suggest an opportunity. Only Emily & Sansa are aware that, through their club contacts, as a possible investor, the cost of their trip on the Maharajahs' Express is being met by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.

At 8 a.m. the next morning, The Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Delhi's courtesy coach arrives at the Delhi Safdurjung Railway Station. Emily and her retinue disembark while Nilesh deals with the check-in and the security team splits to provide protection for the 8 ladies, simultaneously supervising transfer of luggage to the appropriate cabins on the Maharajahs' Express. Emily and Sansa are shown to the only Presidential Suite on the train. The 4 double suites are allocated to: Amy and Sushila; Achara; Lalisa and Rochana; Phaelyn and Kannika. 3 of the 12 twin bedded junior suites are allocated to: Nilesh; Sudesh and Ranjit; Sanwar and Krishnan. The assistant PSOs are allocated in pairs to one of the remaining 12 twin bedded deluxe cabins.

The sumptuous 448 square foot Presidential suite, the only one of its kind among international trains, is named Navratana (nine precious gems) and has a living room, a master double bedroom, a second twin bedded room and washrooms. The Presidential Suite has an exclusive 24/7 personal valet service. It really is a palace on wheels. Nilesh and Sudesh unpack for their ladies and as they finish up, the train pulls away on the first leg of their journey, to Agra. A glance at the time shows the train has departed exactly on time, at 9:15 a.m.

At 9:30 a.m. the group makes its way to the Mayur Mahal restaurant, named after India's national bird the peacock, fondly named Mayur. The two restaurant cars on the train can comfortably accommodate 42 guests each, but given the low occupancy, the Mayur Mahal has been reserved exclusively for Emily and her group. On one side of the corridor are tables for two and on the other side are tables for four. The decor is similar to what might be seen in a top class Indian restaurant in London's West End, e.g. Veeraswamy's just off Regent Street.

After a light brunch featuring choices of both Indian and International cuisines they linger over coffee until receiving a briefing on their tour of the Taj Mahal. Although the usual practice is to offer inclusive facilities according to the cabin accommodated. The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation have extended the tour arrangements so that all receive the same quality of service as the occupants of the Presidential Suite. While impressed with the service, Emily realises they are putting on their best possible service for her benefit, the owner of a large group of prestigious hotels and a cruise ship, most probably to secure her investment ... time will tell.

At 2:30 p.m. the train arrives, on schedule, in Agra and the group disembark into the waiting air conditioned limousines to be driven to the Taj Mahal. Observing custom as they proceed, the tour guide tells them: "The Taj Mahal was commissioned by Shah Jahan in 1631, to be built in the memory of his wife Mumtaz, a Persian princess who died on 17 June that year while giving birth to their 14th child, Gauhara Begum. The ivory-white mausoleum, on the south bank of the Yamuna river, was completed in 1643. The surrounding buildings and garden were finished five years later".

"The imperial court documenting Shah Jahan's grief after the death of Mumtaz illustrates the love story held as the inspiration for the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for being the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage. The Taj Mahal attracts 7-8 million visitors a year and in 2007, it was declared a winner of the 'New 7 Wonders of the World' initiative".

Halting, the guide explains: "This is the bench where the British Princess Diana sat during her visit to the Taj Mahal, it is now known as Princess Diana's bench. The most spectacular feature of the Taj Mahal is the almost 35 metre high marble dome that surmounts the tomb. The dome is accentuated by the cylindrical drum approximately 7 metres high on which it sits. The onion shape of the dome is emphasised by four smaller domed chattris (kiosks) placed at its corners, which replicate the onion shape of the main dome. Their columned bases open through the roof of the tomb and provide light to the interior. Tall decorative spires (guldastas) extend from edges of base walls, and provide visual emphasis to the height of the dome. The lotus motif is repeated on both the chattris and guldastas, which are topped by a gilded finial which mixes traditional Persian and Hindustani decorative elements".

The guide hands out an information leaflet, in English, to assist them as they continue inside the mausoleum and says that he will remain at Princess Diana's bench for any questions. He asks them to return by 6:30 p.m. to return to the Maharajahs' Express to dine at 7 p.m. adding that after dining they have the option of attending a hotel spa or see the show Mohabbat the Taj. He wishes them an excellent visit to the Taj Mahal and Gardens.

As the group takes its time to enjoy everything the Taj Mahal and Gardens have to offer, Sansa and Emily, both wearing the pallu of their sari over their heads, notice Sushila and Achara pairing off with their PSOs Sanwar and Krishnan and exchange smiles as Emily, emboldened by other pairs of women, takes Sansa's arm as they slowly make their way to the mausoleum. The closer they get, the more imposing and impressive it becomes, not to mention the romantic atmosphere that they are sensing from both the Taj and the paired off members of their group. Standing together in the mausoleum near the marble sarcophagus of Shah Jahan beside that of his beloved Mumtaz. The sense of history and romance entrances them and their thoughts turn to that lovely large bed in their Presidential Suite where they will share their love, which is unacceptable in India.

After dining in Mayur Mahal restaurant on the Maharajahs' Express, they opt to go on the tour to the Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Centre to see Mohabbat, the Taj Show, which is said to be a mesmerising light and sound show that one just cannot afford to miss. As they get into the limousine, they see that the rest of their group has chosen the same evening entertainment option that they have.

Mohabbat the Taj Show is a romantic dance drama that is showcased in both Urdu and Hindi languages and interpretation is available in English via headphones. There are over 80 artists performing in the 90 minute long drama. It is staged with a replica of the Taj Mahal that showcases Mughal architecture in real Makrana marble with intricate inlays and weighs about 8500 kg. The light show projects lifelike shades and moons to provide the atmosphere for the music and dance of the Mughal period. The beautiful costumes help to bring alive the spectacular portrayal of the 16th century romance. Everyone agrees that attending was a really good choice, the show having enhanced their visit to the Taj Mahal and reinforced the memory of a wonderful day.

Back on board the train, as on Bangkok Girl, they enjoy a nightcap in the bar and chat about their day. Absolutely everyone has had a wonderful time and when they have a chance, they express their thanks to Emily. She is delighted that it has been such a success but after all, they have visited the Taj Mahal one of the wonders of the world. Sansa winks to her as the pairs noted earlier at the Taj Mahal, leave separately but within a minute or two of each other and a thought occurs to her.

Back in the Presidential Suite, Emily asks Amy, Sansa, Sushila and Achara in the strictest confidence, to observe the group to observe romantic attachments. Emily and Sansa show no reaction as both Sushila and Achara try to hide their blushes. This will facilitate, when they are staying in The Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Mumbai, a discussion regarding the opportunities that running such a train service might provide, e.g. as a honeymoon venue or a dating service for the very rich. If emotions were like a glass thermometer then surely the ecstatic reception of the idea would have caused the mercury to rise so far and so fast that the glass of the thermometer would surely have shattered! Emily cautions them that it is only the germ of an idea at this stage but, from their reactions it seems worth some thought. They give each other a goodnight hug and kiss and take their leave.

It's taken less than two weeks for Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika to recover their interest in men and the ensuing game of musical beds has Nilesh entertaining Lalisa In the comfort of his double bedded suite, while Rochana enjoys the company of Ranjit in her double suite and Phaelyn is visited by Sanwar in her double suite. In Krishnan's twin bedded suite he is entertaining Kannika. With all four PSOs engaged with the four 'registered ladies' the remaining 14 assistant PSOs are left to dream of what might have been and, perhaps with some luck in the future, might come to be.

Nilesh and Lalisa are locked in an embrace while seated on the couch in his lounge. Lalisa is very accomplished in the arts of lovemaking that she has learned since Emily employed her. After the training and the subsequent maiden 12 week cruise, working 12 hours a day in the brothel, she had come to enjoy sex for its own sake and although working primarily to give pleasure to her clients, she has come to regard men as a life support system for their genitals. There is nothing in life that she likes more than sexual intimacy, perhaps with the exception of money. She has become wealthy enough to send sufficient money home to lift her family out of poverty.

For Nilesh, although he enjoys sex, he adores Emily and has a special shrine devoted to her in his mind. Nilesh has come to admire prostitutes, having been in the company of so many since he was employed by Emily in Kolkata. He knows that the most visible prostitutes are either working the streets or in hovel brothels. Those poor women being under the control of either a pimp or Madame, whose only interest is to keep them working as long as possible for the unfairly large share of their earnings they demand. Some are forced into prostitution by their poverty but many are trafficked. He hears that these women do not survive very long in their harsh working environment. Emily insists on a very high level of commitment from her ladies and because of her loving kindness and generosity to them, it makes they want to achieve for her which in turn helps them to value themselves.

As Lalisa engages herself completely with Nilesh he becomes aroused, like any heterosexual man would be with a beautiful woman. She gently massages the growing bulge in his trousers as she sucks on his tongue and he responds by starting to unwrap her sari as if she were a gift wrapped present. She turns for him to unbutton her choli blouse and remove her bra, when she turns back to face him again, his hormones force his attention to her deliciously formed breasts with a pair of beautiful large dark areolae featuring engorged nipples. He takes one between his lips and sucks on it while stimulating the other nipple like an expert. She stands and rotates as he holds the end of her sari and when it is unwound, she undoes the safety pin holding the folds in place and the drawstring of her petticoat so that it pools at her feet, she pulls down her panties then stands having unveiled her naked beauty for his pleasure. She then unveils Nilesh in all his glory.

Leaving their clothes in the lounge, he leads her into the bedroom and as she starts to kneel, he whispers "69". He lies down on the bed and she kneels astride his mouth then lays her body on top of his, anchoring herself to him by taking his manhood into her mouth while he slides his tongue between her lips to find her pearl, which he teases with his tongue and starts to suck it in gentle pulses. She follows his lead and sucks his erection, moving her head slowly up and down on it so it fills her throat on every downthrust. She responds when his fingers locate her g-spot and he gently massages it in time with his sucking pulses on her pearl. She is so wet and aroused allowing his fingers to slide as if on the most precious silk.

Lalisa senses that Nilesh is close to his climax and slows the pace, successfully delaying his orgasm. His moan vibrates on her button and she quivers in response. He keeps up his rhythm with his lips and fingers until she begins to moan too. She is enjoying herself but then she always does because, for her, prostitution is the ideal profession but Nilesh is giving her more pleasure than a client. What she doesn't realise is, that with her face out of his view, the only face he can visualise is that of Emily. She delays his orgasm several times before she feels her own approaching, then as if by magic they both intensify the stimulation they are giving each other. Fortunately their mouths are both otherwise engaged so they are almost silent as she manages him so they both achieve a wonderful orgasm together.

He is not wearing a condom so as his seed fills her throat, Lalisa swallows wondering if the men in Emily's retinue have a monthly sexual health consultation as the women do. Being the consummate professional she disregards the thought and massaging his appendages gently, she sucks to extract every last drop. 'At the other end', Nilesh is revelling in her fragrance and taste, he licks her intimately, then into her entrance to ensure he misses no part of her treasure. They lie still without moving for a few minutes, enjoying the totality of their intimacy. Finally she turns and snuggles into his arms to lie in silence together enjoying the moment.

After a while, when Nilesh's arousal returns, Lalisa mounts him as he lies on his back and she impales herself on his pole. There is less need to delay his orgasm this time so the action is more vigourous. With his hands on her hips encouragingly, he can't help noticing the differences, Lalisa is a consummate professional, an expert in providing physical pleasure and satisfaction but she isn't Emily. His fleeting thoughts give way to his physical needs as they approach their climax. This time he is wearing a condom ... and he intends to fill it!

In the early hours, after another 69'er, Lalisa gets dressed and makes herself look as decent as she can. After Nilesh ensures there is no movement in the corridor, she kisses his cheek and slips out to return to the cabin she shares with Rochana, who is awake. They catch up with each other then cuddle up to fall asleep.

At 7 a.m. Emily, Sansa, Amy, Sushila, Achara and the PSOs depart on the morning tour before breakfast. It doesn't escape the ladies attention that Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika and the 4 PSOs are missing. The 4 ladies have opted to visit the Itmad ud Daula while the remaining PSOs have chosen to visit Agra Fort. The 4 ladies ask for 2 PSOs to accompany them and they end up with 4 which almost fills their stretch limousine.

The tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra often described as a "jewel box". It is sometimes called the Baby Taj because is regarded as a draft for the Taj Mahal. The mausoleum was commissioned by Nur Jahan, the wife of Jahangir, for her father Mirzā Ghiyās Beg, originally a Persian Amir in exile, who had been given the title of I'timād-ud-Daulah (pillar of the state). Mirzā Ghiyās Beg was also the grandfather of Mumtāz Mahāl, the wife of the emperor Shah Jahan, responsible for the construction of the Taj Mahal. It is noticeable for the first use of pietra dura (floral design inlay made up of semiprecious stone) technique.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12