Love & Prostitution Ch. 35

Story Info
Bikaner and Jodhpur.
3.6k words
4.45
1.8k
0
1

Part 35 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

The Maharajahs' Express arrives on time at 10 a.m. at Bikaner station. The city of Bikaner is surrounded by the Thar desert in the North Indian state of Rajasthan, east of the border with Pakistan. Sansa and Emily, accompanied by Sudesh and Nilesh follow a guide holding a sign that indicates the tour will visit the Lalgarh Palace while others have opted for a local city tour.

Seated inside the air conditioned limousine the guide tells them: "Lalgarh Palace is a palace and heritage hotel built for Sir Ganga Singh, the Maharajah of Bikaner, between 1902 and 1926. Lakshmi Niwas Palace is a part of Lalgarh Palace, but it has been leased for use as a heritage hotel. The palace was built in the Indo-Saracenic style and was commissioned by the British-conrolled regency for Ganga Singh while he was still in his minority as they considered the existing Junagarh Palace, which perhaps you will visit this afternoon, unsuitable for a modern monarch. Ganga Singh decided that the palace should be named in memory of his father Maharajah Lall Singh."

As the guide leads them around the palace, he tells them: "The palace was arranged around two courtyards with the first and most impressive wing, Laxmi Niwas being completed in 1902. The remaining three wings were completed in stages with completion of the complex accomplished in 1926. Lord Curzon was the palace's first notable guest. Ganga Singh was legendary for his shikars (hunts) at his hunting preserve at Gajner, in particular, his Imperial Sand Grouse hunts at Christmas. As a result, the palace hosted many guests including Georges Clemenceau in 1920, Queen Mary, King George V, Lord Harding, and Lord Irwin. The palace was originally designed to cost 100,000 rupees due to the planned use of cheaper materials including the suggestion of using stucco instead of carved stone in the construction. However all cost-cutting was abandoned in favour of the finest materials for the widespread finely carved stonework and the cost increased to 1 million rupees".

He continues: "The three-storey complex is coated in red sandstone quarried from the Thar Desert. The complex contains the features considered essential for a late 19th-century palace: drawing rooms, smoking rooms, guest suites, several grand halls, lounges, cupolas, pavilions, including a dining room which could seat 400 diners. The complex features magnificent pillars, elaborate fireplaces, Italian colonnades, intricate latticework and filigree work. The Karni Niwas wing houses the Durbar hall (public audience) and an art deco indoor swimming pool. I will allow your most excellent selves to explore at your leisure and remain at this spot to guide you back to the limousine".

After taking lunch on the train, at 2 p.m. everyone goes on the tour of Junagarh Fort in a motorcade of limousines. Emily, Sansa, Nilesh and Sudesh are in the leading limousine with a guide that tells them: "The city of Bikaner is known for the 16th-century Junagarh Fort, a huge complex of ornate buildings and halls. Within the fort, the Prachina Museum displays traditional textiles and royal portraits. Nearby, the Karni Mata Temple is home to many rats that are considered sacred by Hindu devotees". Emily decides the rat infested Temple isn't for her and from the look on Sansa's face, not for her either.

At the fort, the guide tells them: "Junagarh Fort was originally called Chintamani and was renamed Junagarh (Old Fort) in the early 20th century when the ruling family moved to Lalgarh Palace outside the fort limits. It is one of the few major forts in Rajasthan which is not built on a hilltop. The modern city of Bikaner has developed around the fort. The fort complex was built under the supervision of Karan Chand, the Prime Minister of Raja Rai Singh, the sixth ruler of Bikaner. Construction of the walls and associated moat commenced in 1589 and was completed in 1594. It was built outside the original fort of the city, just under a mile from the city centre. Some remnants of the old fort are preserved near the Lakshmi Narayan temple".

He continues: "Historical records reveal that despite repeated attacks by enemies to capture the fort, it was not taken, except for a lone one-day occupation by Kamran Mirza. Kamran was the second son of the Mughal Emperor Babur who attacked Bikaner in 1534, which was then ruled by Rao Jait Singh. The 5.28 hectares large fort precinct is studded with palaces, temples and pavilions. These buildings depict a composite culture, manifest in the mix of architectural styles. I am here for any questions you may have". He finishes by offering each person an information leaflet.

After they have visited some spectacular rooms and chambers of the fort and former palace, they make their way back to the dropping off point, where a convoy of SUVs awaits them. They embark to travel over the dunes to Camp Rajputana arriving at 5:30 p.m. The camp is laid out along military lines on a large square of levelled sand. On three sides of the square there are pitched 5 large tents for guests staying overnight, which doesn't include Emily's group. The remaining side of the square is occupied by tents for the staff, for stores etc. Inside and in front of the guest tents are tables arranged in a large U shape with 10 chairs on each of the three sides and a place setting for each.

Sansa & Emily agree that they wouldn't want to be cooking at a bar-b-que in the heat of the desert, even though, as they take their places at the table, the sun has just dropped below the horizon. The temperature isn't so hot as it was at the Junagarh Fort and they have been informed that the temperature will drop rapidly as night envelopes the camp. The stars above are a glorious sight viewed from such a dark site. The romance of the evening is palpable and so many remark on it.

Drinks are served to the background music of traditional Indian instruments: there is a small harmonium where the musician plays the keyboard with one hand and uses the other hand to operate a built-in bellows that provides air to make the reeds sound; there is also a sitar, a long stringed instrument with a bulbous sound box; a tabla which consists of a pair of drums on which the note can be varied according to where the skin is struck; flutes and tambourine. Emily opts for a nimbu pani (a kind of lemonade but made with limes and lots of sugar) while Sansa chooses a cocktail, Nilesh and Sudesh ask for an Indian beer. When everyone has a drink, the camp host welcomes them and wishes them a most excellent evening. With that two voices, one male and the other female join in beautiful harmony to tell the hopes, of a Prince and Princess in an arranged marriage, that they will fall in love.

After the song a mixed starter is served, each plate with a piece of chicken tikka, a small onion bhaji, a fish Pakora, and a small poppadom accompanied by a chopped mix of onion, tomato and cucumber. The drinks are topped up or changed on request. As the starter is enjoyed a troupe of dancers perform to music, it has a sense of Bollywood and is very well received by everyone present. When the starter has been cleared, guests are invited, one table at a time, to visit the servery where a range of delicious items from the bar-b-que and side dishes are available. Seated back at the tables with their main course, more drinks are served and Sansa, considering the bumpy ride ahead of them to get back to the train, switches to nimbu pani to avoid too much alcohol.

The background music of traditional Indian instruments helps digestion as the tables are being cleared. Desserts are offered but the ladies decline, not because they don't want the succulent fruits and sweets on offer but because they have already eaten enough. While those having desserts are enjoying them, a troupe of acrobats entertain the guests while the background music continues. It has truly been a wonderful evening of entertainment and excellent food under the stars but when the cheese board, crackers and coffee are served, some of the gentlemen manage to enjoy a sample of the cheeses on offer. Sansa and Emily sip the remainder of their nimbu panis and as with all good things, the evening ends with each guest being given a momento of their visit. The ladies receive a pair of pearl ear studs and the gentlemen a miniature silver camel.

At 8:15 p.m. they leave in their convoy of SUVs and happily, every stomach survives the journey back to the train, which departs promptly for Jodhpur at 9 p.m. Sansa and Emily go directly to the Presidential Suite to enjoy an intimate evening by themselves. As always, except in business matters, Sansa takes the lead and Emily loves that she does. After ensuring that the door is locked and the 'do not disturb sign' is displayed, she takes Emily by the hand and leads her to the bedroom where they enjoy a long soft kiss and start to undress each other.

Sansa unwinds Emily's sari, or to be more precise she gathers it as Emily turns. On reaching the end, she unfastens the safety pin and loosens the braided cord holding her petticoat in place so that it and her sari pools at her feet. Sansa kisses her again then plants a trail of lingering soft kisses up her lovely neck to her earlobe which she takes between her lips in a soft nibble. Emily sighs in pleasure feeling her kisses pass through her, like electricity to make her pearl tingle with delight. She responds by starting to unwind Sansa's sari and unfastens her pin and cord so that her sari and petticoat pools at her feet. They embrace and kiss passionately while simultaneously unbuttoning the choli and unfastening the bra for each other.

As they part, they each pull the bra and choli over the shoulders for each other so that a simple lowering of their arms enables gravity to assist them, with a little wiggling, to fall to the floor with the saris and petticoats. Sansa sucks her nipples finishing with a gentle bite, then kneels and removes Emily's g-string and as light as a feather kisses her adorable hairless mound. Emily parts her legs and Sansa runs her tongue up and down between her deliciously wet & puffy lips then settles on her pearl in the softest of kisses drawing more sounds of pleasure from her and Emily's hands on her head as if to hold her in position. Sansa, intoxicated by her fragrance and taste, has no intention of moving and inserts two curled fingers which, being a very familiar place, find her pleasure spot and gently massages it. Emily audibly shows her pleasure and quivers.

Sansa keeps stimulating her pearl and spot until she feels Emily's body respond more and more. She intensifies her sucking in pulses and gentle internal massage until Emily moans loudly as a wave of ecstastic peaks. Sansa is delighted to hear & feel her body react and delights as Emily's sweet & musky essence covers her lower face and she collects as much of it with her tongue as possible. Sansa continues to stimulate her pearl and spot until three more waves of ecstasy have peaked and Emily almost gasps for air. Sansa licks her clean, as much as is possible then rising embraces her life-partner: "I love and adore you so very much my Emily". A little hoarsely Emily replies: "I love and adore you so very much too my Sansa".

Sansa leads Emily to the shower leaving their clothes in two little pools as their temporary memorial to the physical expressions of their love. They take a long tepid shower together, washing each other everywhere but lingering in their favourite places. When lathered up they have lots of fun rubbing their slippery bodies together. On exiting the shower they dry each other with fluffy bath sheets and on their way to the lounge for a nightcap, they pop their clothes into the laundry bag for collection in the morning.

As they get into bed Emily says that she wants to return the lovely favour that Sansa gave her before their shower. Grinning, Sansa says that she'd love it but on condition that Emily gives it in a 69! Emily says she must must be an 'Emily slut' and Sansa replies that she always has been! They laugh and Emily, on being directed to lie on her back, obeys without delay as she gets very aroused on seeing Sansa get into position, having a bird's eye view, so to speak. Emily adores her skin colour contrasting with the pink inside her when she is aroused, or spread, or both!

The very first thing they both do is to press their faces against each other's mound, inhaling the beloved fragrance of their partner. Then the naughty tongues are released as mouths are opened in anticipation of the sweet flavours to be enjoyed. The tongues are welcomed by engorged lips, sparkling with tiny drops of their sweet sticky essence. As they revel in the tastes, their tongues seek more of the heavenly nectar and in doing so, between sensitive engorged lips, they stimulate further production but when, inevitably the tongues adore each other's pearl, the production process is enhanced even more. Both Emily & Sansa are totally engrossed in each other and this adoration has its affect in their bodies. Emily, now having two hands to devote to Sansa, one with 2 curled fingers to stimulate her special spot and the other a finger to trace circles around her rosebud. All this while gently licking then pulse sucking Sansa's pearl.

Emily has the advantage of giving 3 points stimulation, her rosebud being difficult for Sansa to reach, which she joyously exploits having already enjoyed multiple orgasms thanks to her Sansa who soon audibly gives involuntary notice of her rising pleasures. Emily loves to give pleasure to her life-partner and maintains her 3 point titillation, even intensifies it by probing her rosebud with a finger. Sansa is moaning her pleasure and Emily feels a wave of pleasure pass through her causing her to join Sansa's sweet aria. She feels Sansa quiver as her finger penetrates her rosebud, a wave of pleasure peaks in her and it isn't long until Sansa's ministrations have the same effect on Emily.

All the time on the maiden cruise having been spent professionally pleasuring club members, they have been kept from enjoying each other and in spite of having enjoyed a few nights together since then, they are both determined to make up for lost time and do so with delight. Emily has her first wave of ecstasy which coincides with Sansa's second. Both with faces beautifully showing the presence of essence, they continue happily until they are completely sated by multiple orgasms. They concentrate on collecting as much of the other's essence with their tongues until, finally Sansa turns to lie face to face with Emily and they alternate between french kissing to mix their essences and licking the essence from each other's lovely loving face.

They take a quick shower and when they have dried each other, still naked Sansa removes the 'do not disturb' sign and they hop into bed at just gone midnight. After kissing each other and whispering sweet nothings for a little while, Emily turns over and pushes her bottom into Sansa who wraps her arms around Emily and they fall asleep in their favourite spooning position.

A light breakfast is delivered to the Presidential Suite for Sansa and Emily to rise at a more leisurely pace and be finishing the coffee as the Maharajahs' Express draws into Jodhpur station at 8 a.m. An hour later with Emily dressed in her favourite royal blue sari outfit and Sansa in her favourite green sari outfit, they join the others outside the station, to board their transport for an excursion to Umaid Bhawan Palace. On the way the guide tells them that: "Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the world's largest private residences. A part of the palace is managed by Taj Hotels. Named after Maharajah Umaid Singh, grandfather of the present owner Gaj Singh. The palace is the principal residence of the former Jodhpur royal family and a part of the palace is now a museum".

On disembarking from the limousine they have a wonderful view of the palace which has a huge dome at the centre of a square structure with tall towers at each corner giving the appearance of a citadel. Around that is a high wall with towers at each corner giving the appearance of being a fort.

The guide tells them: "The palace was built with a golden yellow sandstone with two wings. Makrana marble has also been used extensively, and Burmese teak has been used for the interior woodwork. When completed the palace had 347 rooms, several courtyards and a large banquet hall which could accommodate 300 diners. The architectural style is considered as representing the Beaux Arts style, also known as Indo-Deco style. The palace complex is set in an area of 26 acres of land including 15 acres of gardens. The palace consists of a throne chamber, a private meeting hall, a Durbar Hall to meet the public, a vaulted banquet hall, private dining halls, a ballroom, a library, an indoor swimming pool and spa, a billiards room, four tennis courts, two marble squash courts, and, as one might expect, very long passages".

The guide asks them to return to their cars by 12:30 p.m. then hands out an information leaflet. The main entrance features decorations of the Coat of arms of the Rathore Royal family. The entry leads to the lobby which has a stunning polished black granite floor. The lounge area has pink sandstone and a marble floor. Maharajah Gaj Singh, known as "bapji", still resides in a private part of the palace. The principal architecture of the palace is an amalgam of Indo-Saracenic, Classical Revival and Western Art Deco styles. It is also said that the Maharajah and his architect Lanchester had considered the features of Buddhist and Hindu edifices such as the Temple Mountain-Palaces of Burma and Cambodia and in particular the Angkor Wat, in preparing the layout and design of the palace. The interior of the palace is in art deco design.

After they have explored the palace, Sansa and Emily accompanied by Sudesh and Nilesh enjoy the floral splendour of the gardens. The ladies, hiding from the sun under parasols, meander leisurely through the gardens arm in arm until Nilesh informs them it is time to return to the car. At 3 p.m. after taking lunch in the Mayur Mahal restaurant, Emily's group sets out on a visit the Mehrangarh Fort. Sansa, Emily, Sudesh and Nilesh travel in a limousine. Although the guide points out various highlights on the way he doesn't elaborate and the group is happy to travel just enjoying the views in the air conditioned confines of the car. Emily whispers to Sansa that it is possible she is in danger of majestic fort and palace overload and they both giggle quietly.

On arrival at Mehrangarh Fort they step out of the car into the heat, which is akin to stepping into a huge oven, after all, they are still in the desert state of Rajasthan. The ladies open their parasols seeking shelter from the direct rays of the Sun. Their guide informs them: "Mehrangarh Fort is one of the largest forts in India. Built in around 1459 by Rao Jodha, the fort is situated 410 feet (125 m) above the city and is enclosed by imposing thick walls. Inside there are several palaces that are famous for their intricate carvings and expansive courtyards. The holes around the second gate are from cannonballs fired by attacking armies of Jaipur. To the left of the fort is the chhatri of Kirat Singh Soda, a soldier who fell on the spot defending Mehrangarh".

He continues: "Entry to the fort is gained though a series of seven gates. The most famous of the gates are: Jai Pol (Gate of Victory), built by Maharaja Man Singh in 1806 to celebrate his victory in a war with Jaipur and Bikaner; Fateh Pol, built to celebrate a victory over the Mughals in 1707; Dedh Kamgra Pol, which still bears the scars of bombardment by cannonballs; Loha Pol, which is the final gate into the main part of the fort complex. Immediately to the left are the handprints (sati marks) of the Maharanis who in 1843 immolated (sacrificed) themselves on the funeral pyre of their husband, Maharajah Man Singh. Within the fort are several brilliantly crafted and decorated palaces. These include, Moti Mahal (Pearl Palace), Phool Mahal (Flower Palace), Sheesha Mahal (Mirror Palace), Sileh Khana and Daulat Khana. The museum houses a collection of palanquins, howdahs, royal cradles, miniatures, musical instruments, costumes, and furniture. The ramparts of the fort house preserved old cannon (including the famous Kilkila), and provided a breath-taking view of the city".

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12