Love & Prostitution Ch. 37

Story Info
A day trip to Kolkata.
3.5k words
4.89
1.7k
0
1

Part 37 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

After breakfast, Amy and Sushila join Emily and Sansa in the lounge of the owner's suite to discuss the viability of the Maharajahs' Express as a business project. All agree that the 7 night journey was an absolute delight but also confess to experiencing a culture overload toward the end. They realise that in not choosing to visit the hotel spa instead of visiting another fort or palace probably contributed to their overload, but customers are quite likely to do as they did and be 'culture vultures' to make the most of their expensive holiday. Amy suggests that such an action packed itinerary may not recommend itself to honeymooners who might be better off choosing a luxury hotel in a romantic location. Sushila adds that advertising the Maharajahs' Express in every hotel in the Best Erotic Marigold group is likely to be the cheapest and most effective promotion as the guests are already enjoying the luxury of a 5 star hotel.

Emily reminds them of the financial realities of such a venture. Despite the excellence of the service, Maharajahs' Express, operated by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, has only just started turning in a profit in the last 2 years in spite of only achieving 40% occupancy. Reports suggest that prohibitive haulage fees charged by the Indian Railways (Rs 9 crore/US$1,257,542) are the problem. The Estimated Annual Revenue is US$24.1 million and the number of employees is 281. Sushila adds that any operator of such a venture is unlikely to make any progress seeking a reduction in the prohibitive haulage fees, because they would be negotiating with an agency of the government, the evidence being the previous lack of progress in that respect.

Emily summarises that the large overheads, in addition to the haulage fees, the guided tours and pay for 281 employees present a large challenge that can only be overcome by achieving a greater occupancy rate, which after 7 years the Maharajahs' Express have been unable to do and they are the company which received the "World's Leading Luxury Train" award at the World Travel Awards for seven consecutive years from 2012 to 2018. The full costs for the holiday would have been: US$5,980 per person for a deluxe cabin; US$9,460 per person for a junior suite; US $13,800 per person for a suite and US$23,700 per person for the presidential suite. She adds that their keenness to sell the Franchise by giving them all a free holiday suggests that the Maharajahs' Express might be a failing project under current operating conditions.

Sansa, Sushila and Amy agree that the project involves substantial risk and they recommend the project doesn't proceed. Emily thanks them for their contributions adding: "At least all our excellent people enjoyed, what will be for most, the holiday of a lifetime!" Emily asks Amy to arrange a meeting for her, when they get back to Delhi, with the Franchise Director of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation and asks Sushila to draft a letter to the Franchise Director for Emily to sign and give to him at their meeting. Sushila suggests that she also take the signed letter offering her and her retinue a holiday trial journey free of charge in case the Franchise Director expects a payment to cover the costs. Emily thinks it is a good idea and asks Sansa, Sushila and Amy to attend the meeting with her.

Mrs Karima Chettri, the Group Hotels Manager, joins Emily and Sushila for a private lunch to update them on the situation regarding the alleged misappropriation of funds by the Mumbai hotel General Manager, Dr Surabadjia Singh, who is currently under suspension. She reports that she has reviewed all the documentary evidence and is convinced that a crime has been committed by Dr Singh. The Mumbai Police have found enough after just a few documents to justify his arrest and it was that very morning that he was taken into custody under Section 403 in The Indian Penal Code: "Dishonest misappropriation of property: Whoever dishonestly mis-appropriates or converts to his own use any movable property, shall be punished with imprisonment... for a term which may extend to two years, or a fine, or both".

As a fortunate precaution, Mrs Chettri's first instinct was to have full photocopies made of every document in the dossier and verified by her signature to be a true copy. Hotel records therefore remain intact even after the police have removed the dossier of evidence and will, if they agree that he has committed a crime, no doubt refer the case to The Office of the Procurator (similar to the Crown Prosecution Service of the UK). Emily thanks Karima for her update and the conversation over lunch turns to happier topics, such as their recent trip on the Maharajas' Express in which she is very interested.

All the ladies are reminded of the dangers of going out in Mumbai without arranging through Nilesh for at least one PSO to accompany them. That afternoon, Emily has arranged for one of the hotel coaches to take any of her team that wish to accompany her on a visit to the Mumbai Port Trust Garden. They spend a relaxing afternoon enjoying the parks and gardens seeing the rich tapestry of plants on display. The large variety of trees provide shaded areas where benches are available for those wishing to sit and absorb the beauty of nature. Leaving early enough to avoid the rush hour, they return to the hotel via The Gateway of India and the famous Taj Palace hotel that was one of eight sites attacked by Islamic terrorists in November 2008. At least 174 people died, including 9 attackers, and more than 300 were wounded.

Back in the penthouse, many enjoy an exotic drink on the terrace taking in the superb panoramic view of Mumbai as the sun gradually dips below the horizon and the twilight gives way to the darkness of the night to reveal the glorious lights of the city. After dinner, Emily and Sansa retire quite early to their suite and reflect on all that had happened and the sights they had seen since leaving Delhi. But that's not the only thing on their minds, they are enjoying being able to sleep together when it pleases them, without the risk of being kept apart by their 'dates' with men. Emily confesses that she no longer wishes to prostitute herself, it's not as if she needs the money, in fact she hopes to retire from prostitution at the end of the next cruise when all her current bookings have been honoured.

Sansa says that she feels the same, the only person she desires intimacy with is her beloved Emily. She says that she has also been considering retirement from prostitution at the end of the next cruise, she doesn't need the money and certainly doesn't need men to satisfy her. They happily adopt the same resolution: that they will accept no further 'bookings' at all but that they will honour their existing bookings for the next cruise. How wonderful it will be to enjoy life together and they celebrate the prospect of becoming a full-time lesbian couple in the fairly short term by lots of intense kissing and cuddling, during which they somehow become naked!

Not being ladies to waste opportunities, Emily is soon kneeling between Sansa's open legs and very much enjoying the view. She is Anglo-Indian but her skin tone is quite light and adores Sansa's exotic warm honey skin tone, not to mention the contrast with the pink she can see when Sansa is aroused, as she now is. She just can't resist Sansa, but when viewing her treasure at eye level when her fragrance intoxicates her, she is totally irresistible and she just has to kiss and lick every part of her vulva. With Sansa's hands on her head, holding her close and running her fingers through her hair, she can feel her pearly button tingle with pleasure. There are times that Emily feels like an addict and would happily spend the whole night in such an intimate position. The problem with that of course, is that she would be unable to cease her physical adoration and neither of them would get any sleep at all.

Emily licks slowly up and down between her lips enjoying the soft sounds of Sansa's pleasure, another part of her addiction. She loves to tease her pearly button for a while before moving her attentions from her cleft to her pearl. She just loves to see it peeping out from under its hood until brave enough (aroused sufficiently) to come out a little more. Emily feels a little like a predator waiting for an opportunity to strike, but she is no predator because she just wants to give it oodles of pleasure through her devoted adoration. When she sucks on her button, Sansa always shows her appreciation audibly, which in turn always sends a thrill through Emily that somehow winds up in her own button. Sansa delights in Emily's ministrations and wishes she could keep her in that position always; the addict has an addict but what a delightful pair of devoted lovers they are, and always plan to be.

Sansa feels a delicious wave building deep inside her core and the tone of her sighs of pleasure become deeper, more throaty in nature. Emily notices the change in tone and coating her fingers with Sansa's essence, she inserts two of them, curled nicely to gently massage her special spot while simultaneously pulse-sucking of her button. Her fragrance and taste are heavenly but her close proximity arouse her further and she can feel her own essence drip slowly from her onto her inner thigh. It feels glorious! Another minute and Sansa's tone rises to a cry as a wave of ecstasy moves through her. Emily feels her body quivering and covers her entrance with her mouth. It isn't a false alarm and Emily receives her delicious essence directly into her mouth.

Rising, she shares her prize with Sansa in a long french kiss. Emily asks a simple question: "More?" With a smile, breathlessly she just nods and Emily drops to her knees again, noticing how deliciously aroused her vulva looks. She resumes pulse sucking her pearl and massaging her special spot. Having caught her breath for a minute or so, Sansa's tone returns to a soft sigh but not for long, as Emily increases the tempo of pulse sucks and massages. This time there is no throaty phase, she changes directly to her crying out phase, Sansa quivers as another wave of ecstasy breaks in millions of tiny bubbles throughout her. Emily maintains her ministrations until Sansa has another two orgasms and breathlessly says she is sated. Emily licks her clean and rises to sit on her lap. Sansa licks Emily's face and neck and then they embrace for a long french kiss.

Emily helps a wobbly Sansa into the shower where she washes her thoroughly and starts to wash herself, but a revived Sansa won't allow an opportunity for intimacy to pass by, however sated she might be, and returns the favour. Thoroughly dried, Emily jokingly suggests they allocate a second owners' suite in each of the hotels for lovemaking so they can keep the original pristinely presentable! They laugh, do each other's hair and makeup and get dressed.

During the next four days in Mumbai, the Office of the Procurator decides that there is a good chance that the prosecution of Dr Surabadjia Singh will result in his conviction and duly authorises the Mumbai Police to charge him under Section 403 of the Indian Penal Code: Dishonest misappropriation of property. He appears before the magistrates where the prosecution argues that with the amount of money involved in the misappropriation and the consequent flight risk, that bail should be set at 10 million Rupees (US$140,819) and his assets should be frozen. The defence of course argues, in view of his salary a much lower bail figure is appropriate. The magistrates set bail at 10m rupees and order that his assets be frozen forthwith. Dr Singh being unable to raise such a sum without access to his assets, is remanded in custody until his trial date, in 3 months time.

Until Dr Singh's trial has finished, Karima and Emily agree that he must remain on suspension without pay, just in case there is a 'not guilty' verdict. In the meantime Karima says that she is reluctant to appoint an acting General Manager as in her opinion the best candidate is Ms Selviana Katanja, the lady that discovered the misappropriation. It wouldn't look very good to appoint her yet. Emily agrees and asks about the Deputy General Manager. Karima informs her that he is about to retire and to be honest has already reached his level of incompetence. Emily suggests keeping him in post and making each duty manager the temporary deputy GM during their shift. It will give them a little insight into the role without making any move that could be interpreted as a hint of future promotion while also providing a little more insight into their potential. Karima likes the idea and will arrange each duty manager to telephone her with a report at the end of each shift.

During those four days, Emily's team take advantage of their opportunity to get to know Mumbai using the hotel minibus for transport. Emily receives reports from Arjun, the Project Manager in charge of restructuring the brothel on board Bangkok Girl, that the restructuring is at the point where owners approval is required before proceeding further. The walls and doorways are all in place providing an excellent opportunity for the structure to be approved or any adjustments made before proceeding to decoration and furnishing. In addition, some furniture samples are available for her perusal. Emily says that she will have all their return flights amended to take everyone to Kolkata to view the new structure and return to Delhi from there. Emily notifies Chandranath, her club point of contact and he messages back, saying he looks forward to meeting her there. She messages the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Kolkata to ask that the hotel coach meet their flight, take them to the port area, then wait for them to conclude their business and then take them back to the airport.

On their final night they enjoy a gala dinner in the penthouse and their luggage is packed for their diversion to Kolkata. Emily and Sansa go to bed and enjoy each other in the shower and in their bedroom before falling asleep.

On arrival at Kolkata's main airport, they are met by the courtesy coach of the Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Kolkata. At the hotel they are received respectfully but cordially by the General Manager and Emily can't help wondering if General Managers as a whole have come to the realisation that more is expected of them than any other employee, particularly since they now know that any deliberate financial infractions will lead to dismissal and possibly imprisonment. Their luggage is taken up to the penthouse and the unpacking completed by each PSO for his lady. After light refreshments, they reboard the coach that takes them to Bangkok Girl to inspect the brothel's new structure.

Arjun, the Project Manager, Chandranath and the Captain meet Emily, Sansa and their retinue as they step off the coach, which has parked at the foot of Bangkok Girl's gangway. After an exchange of pleasantries, they go on board and are invited to inspect the restructured brothel and afterwards to take lunch in the dining room. On behalf of her retinue, Emily accepts their invitation and Arjun leads them through the guest entrance and into the old lounge, which as expected is unchanged apart from being wider, the former dressing room and bathroom facilities having been removed. The guest lounge now extends the full width of the brothel and the staff entrance has been removed. Arjun explains that the new staff entrance leads directly into the ladies' lounge. Everyone murmurs approval at the alteration.

Next, Arjun leads the group through the familiar door leading from the lounge to the 10 former bedroom suites. He explains as they stop, at the right turn to where the original 5 bedroom suites on either side of the corridor are located, that other than a refurbishment nothing has been changed. He points out that the initial corridor from the guest lounge towards the bow has been continued and now leads to the new extension. They walk further along the corridor into the new section where there is another right turn leading to the new corridor which is a mirror image of the original corridor having the shells of 5 new bedroom suites on either side. Each shell reveals a good space with a separating wall that will enclose the ensuite facilities alongside the wall separating the bedroom suite from the corridor. Emily is very pleased indeed that the brothel will now have 20 bedroom suites, each of which will be shared by two of the brothel ladies as their home when the brothel is closed. With luck there will be no more need to pay 'registered ladies' for their services.

Back in the extension of the original corridor from the lounge towards the bow, Arjun leads them to a doorway at end of the corridor from the guests' lounge, that Arjun tells them will bear a prominent sign saying "Ladies Only" and a locked door that requires a lady to use her ID card to open it. Through the door is the new ladies lounge that is about the same floor space as taken by the guests lounge & the twenty entertainment suites combined, it is not quite so wide but extends much further towards the bow. Arjun tells them that there is ample space for a buffet style servery with a long dining table surrounded by dining chairs, the rest of the visible space being for couches and armchairs where the brothel ladies will relax when not on duty. There will be a large flatscreen TV on the wall behind which are the facilities. Again there are murmurs of approval and Emily echoes the sentiment by telling Arjun that he has produced an exceptional space for the ladies.

Finally, Arjun leads the group diagonally across the ladies lounge to the corner where there is a doorway leading into a short corridor. Facing them is the doorway for the ladies to enter and exit the brothel using their ID cards to open the door. In the centre of this short corridor, on the right, is another doorway into a long space extending back to the end of the ladies lounge. Arjun tells the group, that the first part of the space will house the rest rooms on the outer side and hand washing basins on the other.

He leads them through the doorway at the end into the other section, which he says is the shower and changing room, with shower cubicles on the outside wall and a large laundry basket on wheels equipped with brakes for soiled brothel uniforms. On the other side, filling the inner wall, will be a long range of of drawers under a long repeating vanity unit, where fresh brothel uniforms will be available. In each top drawer will be all the cosmetics and fragrances that the brothel ladies could desire. Above each section of the long vanity unit will be a large mirror surrounded by lights, as used by actresses. Everyone spontaneously applauds Arjun on his work and queue to personally express their congratulations and gratitude to him.

As they make their way to the guest dining room, Emily tells him how much she likes his design, particularly the extension of the guests lounge into the space formally used by the brothel ladies for changing etc. and moving it into a new custom designed room accessed from the ladies' entrance and/or the ladies lounge. She tells him that she considers the whole design to be inspired. Chandranath concurs and they both look forward to seeing the furniture options he has selected for them to see during their current visit.

After lunch, during which the first stage of the project is formally approved by Chandranath, Emily & Sansa, the group goes ashore to view furniture options in a display set up in one of the vacant warehouses within the dock area. The furniture is grouped in themed sections; arab harem style, some Indian regal styles through history and British Georgian styles. The Indian Mughal Emperor style and the India Maharajahs style are the favourites but after a little debate, Emily & Sansa choose the gold woodwork with sky blue fabric of the India Maharajahs style with the decor throughout the brothel to match.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12