Love & Prostitution Ch. 42

Story Info
A proposal of marriage.
6.3k words
4.75
1.9k
0
1

Part 42 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

At 12:30 p.m. Emily, Sansa and Sushila arrive in a single car driven by Sudesh with Nilesh in the front passenger seat. The 3 branch officers are there again to assist them from the car, welcome them and escort them into the mansion which seems to be the only promising building suitable for use as the branch brothel and may present the first stumbling block to the project in Kolkata. They enter the ante-room where they are greeted by the other members of the executive committee and introduced to each of them. It being after noon drinks are served and the 3 ladies opt for a tonic water with soda.

The small talk makes it clear that the executive committee is completely on board and that their discourse with the 3 branch officers had been relayed to them. They are on tenterhooks awaiting an indication of the building intended for the ladies but allow events to take their course. The gong is sounded for luncheon and the ladies are formally escorted into the dining room where the liveried staff stand ready behind the 12 chairs. The Chairman and Emily are seated at the head of the table, the Secretary and Sushila are seated in the first 2 seats along one side of the table and Sansa and the Treasurer are seated in the first 2 seats on the other side. The remaining seats are occupied by the other members of the executive committee.

A cream of asparagus soup is served and the conversation commences. The Chairman tells the 3 ladies that the branch currently has a total of 30 members including the 12 here present. He goes on the say that they are honoured to have 30 active registered ladies and asks what the ladies think of the balance between the sexes. With a smile she simply says: "Perfect! On board Bangkok Girl during the cruise that has just ended, we had 40 club members and 40 ladies in the newly expanded and refurbished brothel. The ladies work in 2 shifts which alternate every hour so that the off-duty ladies can shower and change and then relax in the ladies' lounge, where fresh food & refreshments are constantly available. The brothel is open for 12 hours from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. Therefore ladies can entertain up to 6 gentlemen per day. I am happy to report that the ladies were so happy with their working conditions that they opted to become permanent staff and remain to live and work on board Bangkok Girl. To end rather a long answer, a balance of 1 to 1 works perfectly on board, hence my answer of 'Perfect' to the question". There is an unexpected round of applause which the Chairman explains is due to some recent additional ladies joining the branch.

The first course is cleared from the table and a cold collation served as the main course.

Sansa judges that is the perfect moment to ask where the ladies reside when not engaged in club activities. The Secretary answers the question by referring to the infamous but now famous 6 ladies of the Ranchi branch and the cause of their unhappiness. Since then the branch has held weekly meetings which gives a more regular employment and enabled their ladies to earn four times the income, i.e. US$20,000 per month. Now it is the 3 ladies' turn to applaud the executive committee for its positive response. Emily notes that Sansa's question wasn't answered, but puts it down to the Secretary's enthusiasm side-tracking him. The Treasurer says in answer to the specificity of Sansa's question that their ladies mostly live at home and travel to the estate for meetings. The desire is to house all their ladies within the mansion and the estate. The 3 ladies smile and nod their agreement. Conversion continues on diverse subjects as the main course is cleared and a mixed dessert is served.

The Chairman asks if the 3 ladies will consent to a guided tour of the mansion to assess its suitability to provide a home for the 30 ladies and the ground floor to continue to be used for weekly club meetings but the remainder of the time to be available for the pleasure of their ladies. Emily speaks on Sansa and Sushila's behalf when she thanks the gentlemen for their kind invitation and says that there is nothing that would give them greater pleasure. The tables are cleared and coffee served with les petits fours. The Chairman apologises that his question is premature but asks if the branch is moving along the right lines. It is both surprising and unexpected that their approbation is being sought, but keen to encourage them to continue their excellent progress she says that the ladies are delighted that the branch has obviously been proactive in a positive way.

Rising from luncheon the ladies ask to be excused to refresh themselves and are delighted when the 3 gentlemen offer to pesonally show them the way to the ladies' rest room instead of getting a servant to undertake the task. In the rest room they don't need to whisper as their delight in the proceedings so far has already been expressed. They do whisper, while running water to wash their hands, that the financial independence of the ladies and the funding of their living expenses remain to be agreed.

Emerging smiling from the rest room, the gentlemen stand from their seats across the hall. They rejoin the rest of the executive committee and the Chairman reveals that the gentlemen currently living in the mansion will be moving out into another of Emily's properties on the estate if she permits and that the male staff will be replaced by a female staff, making the whole mansion a 'ladies only' building except when the ladies are pleased to invite the club members for a 'traditional celebration'. Sansa expresses their delight at the proposal and asks on their behalf if the executive committee might consider the adoption of the brothel uniform worn on Bangkok Girl, which she describes in detail. Sushila adds that having experienced being naked at club meetings, all 3 of them feel more attractive and sexier in the outfit described. The response is an immediate: "Yes please!"

They are conducted on a tour of the 50 luxury suites in the mansion. Curiously the layout of each mirrors the suite that each of the ladies lived in when the Mistress of their Delhi club officer. The Chairman suggests that Emily and her ladies might wish to use the suites from time to time when in Kolkata. Emily thanks him for the attractive offer, which is enhanced by the evident high security on the estate and promises that she will discuss it with all her female staff, when they have arrived back in Delhi, meanwhile they are already staying in the penthouse of Emily's Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Delhi.

They return to the ground floor and enter a sumptuous lounge where they take tea and the Chairman asks if the have any further questions. Emily thanks the Chairman and says there are some other points that they would like to discuss. The first regards the ladies' living expenses, such as meals, electricity, etc. in the mansion. The Treasurer asks the ladies' forgiveness for the apparent oversight and says that all those expenses will be covered by the branch as part of the overall expenses in the running of the complete estate.

The 3 ladies nod their agreement and Emily expresses their thanks. Her next question is with regard to the financial independence of the ladies. She explains that both she and Sushila are lawyers and it could be argued that they are specialists in the law on prostitution. The law is clear that practising prostitution is legal, however related activities such as pimping & pandering, soliciting in a public place, practising prostitution in a hotel, and owning or managing a brothel are all illegal activities and subject to prosecution with penalties varying from fines to prison sentences. Even running a temporary brothel as all club branches have been doing, renders the officers of that club liable to prosecution. The gentlemen all look stunned having previously thought that a private club would be exempt.

Emily suggests that making the ladies financially independent prostitutes is legal, provided that they do not solicit in a public place and the said act of prostitution doesn't occur in a hotel. To enable their independence they need: 1. To have the US$1,000 payment for the night to be made directly to her by the client (increasing the ladies income to approximately US$30,000 per month, 2. For the bedroom suite to be leased to her as legitimate accommodation by a subsidiary of my hotel group at an monthly rent of US$1,000, 3. For each lady to invite only one paid client to the club meeting, 4. For each lady to set up a business account linked to a card payment terminal operated by a business smartphone, 5. That each lady pays the proper amount of income tax on her income as a self-employed person (the continuation of her ability to lease a suite in the mansion will be dependent that she does). The benefits will be, apart from removal of the worry of prosecution: removal of both the cost and administration of ladies (the register of ladies to be destroyed a.s.a.p.), and the need to recruit and train replacements. As you have indicated, the living expenses of the ladies can be lost in the estate accounts. Finally, the fact that all the ladies fill out an annual tax return and pay the correct tax is further evidence that they are operating within the law, hence the condition that their monthly lease in the mansion is conditional on this point.

The executive committee seem to recover themselves as they grasp the lifeline of Emily's safeguards. She asks if they would like the ladies to leave so they can consider the details outlined among themselves. The Chairman looks to each member in turn who indicate that is not necessary and he asks them to raise their hands if in favour of acceptance of all the points raised. Every hand is raised and the ladies can almost hear the collective sigh of relief. The ladies express their need to return to the hotel to prepare for dinner and the Chairman asks if it would help if their evening appointment was delayed by an hour. The ladies nod with a smile and the 3 branch officers escort them to their waiting car.

The ladies may have stunned the executive committee with regard to their vulnerability to prosecution, but the ladies are themselves stunned by the ease in which the executive committee agree their complete proposal. They still need the full membership and the 30 ladies to agree before they can celebrate but it is in persuading the ladies that taking on responsibility for their own business, albeit they have a ready customer base, is likely to be a challenge.

Back at the hotel they take tea together but offer their cakes to their PSOs who accept them gratefully. The ladies go to their rooms to shower and prepare to go out again. Once Emily and Sansa are alone, Sansa takes her to couch and they sit down, she obviously has something on her mind! Sansa takes Emily's hand and holds it to her heart and tells Emily that she loves her completely and wants to be with her always. A tear of happiness falls slowly down Emily's cheek and she replies that it is the same for her and every day wishes that they could marry. Sansa asks if her position as being a little on the submissive side in the bedroom has changed. Emily blushes and says that she thinks perhaps she has become a little more submissive and, looking worried, asks if that it a problem.

Sansa says it isn't a problem at all, it is just that she appeared so in the shower that morning. Emily apologises and says that she wanted to try being more submissive because that was what she had been feeling recently, perhaps as a result as being the leader in their business world. Sansa says there is no need to apologise, she always enjoys their showers together and this morning was no different! She asks if Emily enjoyed the experience and she replies that she enjoyed it very much, but then just being close with her true love is always a great joy for her. Sansa asks if she would like her to be a little more dominant for a while to see how it works and Emily's face lights up: "Yes please!" Sansa takes her in her arms and kisses her passionately taking her breath away. When Sansa pulls away smiling, Emily just cuddles into her arms: "mmm that was nice, how was it for you?" Sansa chuckles and says it was very special for her too.

In the shower the sparks really begin to fly, there'd be a fire but for the sprinkler system a.k.a. shower. The lovers create their own heat, Sansa puts her hands onto Emily's shoulders pushing downwards and Emily, delighted to kneel for her sweetheart finds herself looking straight at her beautiful vulva. She edges forward till her lips touch the treasure and Sansa holds her head firmly against her as Emily's adoration has its effect and Sansa sighs with pleasure. As Emily suckles on her button she inserts two curled fingers and finds her g-spot quickly, as she has found it so many times before. It isn't long until Sansa is writhing and moaning her approaching ecstasy. Emily moves to ensure her mouth covers her opening so that when Sansa cries out, Emily is ready, willing and able to harvest every precious drop. As soon as the wave of ecstasy has dissipated, Emily surfaces to share her prize with her beloved.

Emerging from the shower, Sansa smothers her with kisses and gets her to lean over the massage table, after a short moment to appreciate her beauty, she gets to work on her girl, tenderly at first, with tongue and fingers. Emily is already aroused so Sansa gets an early and tasty reward, her fingers join the fun and as she pulse-sucks on Emily's button her audible response of pleasure is almost immediate. Sansa picks up the intensity and carefully guides her girl toward her ultimate pleasure. Emily is over the moon with their adjusted roles but just as the realisation hits her, so does her wave of ecstasy... and what an intense ecstasy it is! Sansa rises when her nectar has been collected and making a buzzing sound like a bee, locks lips with Emily to share her prize.

As they wrap each other in towels, Sansa tells her Emily how much she loves and adores her. Emily whispers that she loves her Sansa so much and is happy to be her girl. When they are as dry as can be hoped, they select sexy under garments for each other then Sansa does Emily's hair & makeup for her. When it is done to her satisfaction, Emily returns the favour. They decide to wear their lehenga outfits, Emily's in royal blue and Sansa's in emerald green, with matching clutch bags, shoes and dupattas. The admire themselves in the mirror. They put on their golden vibe pendant necklaces then look at each other, nod mischieviously then produce their matching large size yoni eggs for beginners, which they lovingly insert for each other. This will be the longest period they have worn them.

It is 7 p.m. and they are ready so they sit on the couch and Sansa cuddles Emily who snuggles into her for the sweetest most peaceful quarter of an hour ever. Sansa leads Emily into the lounge where Sushila, Nilesh and Sudesh await them. They take the lift and exit the hotel to get into the car that Sanwar brought round for them. The PSOs help the ladies into the car, Sanwar wishes them a good evening and steps back to close the door and the car drives away to return to the mansion. As before they arrive on time and are met and escorted into the mansion by the 3 smiling branch officers who each whisper to their lady that the club membership have endorsed the agreement as amended by Emily's points at their previous visit.

As the ladies are escorted into the ante-room, there is a welcoming round of applause to which the 3 ladies reply in kind. Drinks are offered and the ladies choose pina-collado mocktails, i.e. non-alcoholic cocktails. Each branch officer circulates with his lady who is delighted to greet the members of the first branch whose membership have adopted the project with Emily's amendment. Emily says she is delighted to be honoured in this way because so many contributions from so many people were necessary to get to this point... and the branch's ladies still have to agree. The Chairman whispers that the ladies have already endorsed the agreement but are dying to meet the 3 ladies, hopefully for dinner tomorrow evening. Emily is very pleased to receive the ladies' invitation and accepts on behalf of Sansa. Sushila and herself. The Chairman adds that it will be an engagement for ladies only but looks forward to forward with the project under her guidance in the next few days.

Back in the hotel, the 3 ladies enjoy a mug of hot chocolate before retiring and their conversation turns to the offer of occupying the branch mansion suites when in Kolkata. Emily & Sansa prefer the luxury of their suite and overall space in and around the penthouse. Sushila reveals that she likes the idea, if it is possible, to continue to build her wealth by taking clients and hopes that other branches might offer her the same opportunity. She adds that she has no objection to making the journey by road as having the car and Sanwar with her wherever she is will be convenient. Emily suggests that the same idea might appeal to Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika adding that their training and subsequent experience on board Bangkok Girl would make them ideal leading lights to help branches develop the project in branches as intended. At the same time they might want to follow Sushila's example and be able to send more money home to their families in Thailand.

Once Emily and Sansa have taken delivery of their new Learjet they can use the hotel limousine wherever they are and say that their cars can be shared between Lalisa, Rochana, Phaelyn and Kannika giving them the same independence and convenience as Sushila. Sushila says it will be helpful toward the process of the project as well, e.g. taking the 30 ladies to the bank to set up their business accounts, purchase suitable smartphones and have the bank set up a card payment terminal for them so they are ready to start work without delay. Of course the cars are already in Kolkata so the first branch can easily be completed. Each car will need a PSO and assistant PSO. The RPG launchers can remain in the cars so only personal pistol and assault weapons are required. Nilesh & Sudesh volunteer to organise that side of things for them.

They decide to sleep on it then rise and embrace and go to their suites. Emily wonders if each hotel should keep a Rolls-Royce solely for the owners' use like the penthouse is reserved for their sole use. Nilesh and Sudesh will enjoy driving a Rolls-Royce. Sansa says the she loves the idea but enough business for now, it is now their time and they laugh as Emily immediately submits to her wishes. They both love their newly adjusted roles but are always ready to re-adjust for the other if asked.

Over breakfast with Sushila and their 3 PSOs the ladies say that they are of the same mind as they were before retiring. Emily & Sansa tell them of their plan that each hotel should keep a Rolls-Royce solely for the owners' use. Nilesh & Sudesh are delighted. After they have broken their fast they enjoy relaxing together just chatting. Sushila receives a phone call and excuses herself. On her return she says that Mahendra requests the pleasure of the company of prospective buyers Emily & Sansa to visit Learjet's offices at Dum-Dum Airport for a demonstration flight and if satisfied, to place their order. They happily accept and will be ready in 30 minutes.

During the hour, Emily calls the manager at the Delhi branch of Grindlays bank to ask for US$10 million to be transferred to her business account and give notice that she will be purchasing a Learjet 75 Liberty at an expected price of US$7 million. He thanks her for the advance warning which will help to prevent fraud. She asks if through his good offices she may request that Kolkata branch be made ready a.s.a.p. to open a business account with linked card payment terminal for use with a smartphone for 30 ladies. He asks her if she would like the same smartphone as she herself purchased, because Grindlays now offer that service. She says that she would like the 30 smartphones too and will be able to confirm the order within the next 24 hours. He tells her that he will ensure the Kolkata branch is prepared and reserves the stock on her behalf. She thanks him for his service and they end the call.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12