Love & Prostitution Ch. 45

Story Info
A two wedding finale.
5.3k words
4.91
2.4k
1
3

Part 45 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Emily & Sansa are now enjoying some piece and quiet, knowing their business interests are in the safe hands of people they know and trust. The 36 Best Marigold Erotic Hotels in major cities, under the care of Ms Karima Chettri have increased their profits by running regular seminars on intimate relationships. Under Ms Sushila Mitra continuing care and guidance, the 36 club mansions in major cities now accommodate financially independent prostitutes operating lawfully and the risk of prosecution for owning or managing a brothel is reduced to almost zero. Bangkok Girl, under the care of Amy & Achara, goes from strength to strength with happy motivated ladies meeting the needs of the club members who purchase regular cruises.

By courtesy of their friend Mahendra, Emily & Sansa have met with the 1st Secretary at the British Consulate in Delhi and Sansa now has a 12 month visa to visit the UK with her British citizen fiancée in order to marry and honeymoon in Emily's homeland. The visa is stored safely with her Indian passport and Emily's personal documents in her briefcase.

Now they are in a position to start planning their trip using their Learjet. Mahendra's research suggests a fairly direct route from the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi Heathrow Airport near London, via Dubai, Cairo & Rome. The 4 legs of the journey totalling 5094 miles and an estimated flying time of 11 hours 34 minutes

Emily & Sansa aren't happy about both Dubai and Cairo, both being muslim countries. Their position as women and lesbians putting them in unnecessary risk. Mahendra asks if they would be comfortable only stopping to refuel and not leave the aircraft. They still don't like the risk given that Sansa is Hindu. Mahendra goes back to the planner and says that the range of their Learjet means that refuelling is necessary in order to reach Europe and suggests he could try the commercial airlines to see if it is possible.

They consider both Bali and Bangkok and their internet research reveals that Bali may not be a safe place for a lesbian couple, and in trying to marry they would simply be publicly declaring their presence and they don't want to be targets ever again, if they can possibly avoid it. Even Bangkok presents problems, so it looks like their best option is their original plan. Their decision is to use the visa that Mahendra so kindly helped Sansa to get and to travel to England by commercial airline that doesn't refuel in a muslim country.

Mahendra calls out triumphantly: "Success at last! Air India, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic and Vistara operate non-stop flights every day of the week except Saturday from: Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi to Heathrow Airport near London. The flight takes 9.5 hours and a first class ticket costs i.r.o. US5,000". Emily and Sansa exchange glances and nod. Emily asks him to see how they can book, he gives her a number to call the Air India office at the airport.

Emily makes the call, putting it on speaker so Sansa can hear. Air India flight AI161 departs Delhi from terminal T3, Indira Gandhi International Airport at 03:04 hours the next day but they need to check-in by midnight. Emily is asked for the passenger & passport details of the passengers which she reads from their passports. Emily pays for the flights with an additional fee to have them couriered a.s.a.p. to her in the penthouse of Best Erotic Marigold Hotel of Delhi. They are told the payment is successful and the tickets will be on the way to them in 10 minutes.

An hour later their tickets arrive, they check them very carefully. Emily calls Karima to ask if the Best Erotic Hotels Group enjoy any reciprocal agreements with 5 star luxury hotels in central London that she and Sansa could enjoy. Karima replies that there are several, but the best in her opinion is the Ritz on Piccadilly where they have a reciprocal 20% discount arrangement with free use of facilities that are usually extras. The Ritz courtesy bus service is a limousine. Emily asks if she can book them a superior suite from tomorrow, they will be landing at Terminal 2 of Heathrow Airport at 0658 hours local time. Karima says that she will book the hotel limousine for them, make their bookings at the Ritz, initially for 7 nights with the option to extend and then call her back with confirmation.

With the arrangements for their trip well under way, Mahendra bids Emily and Sansa a fond bon voyage and leaves them to get on with their preparations. Emily tells Sansa that she had experienced occasional racial prejudice during her childhood and growing up in England, but it only served to reinforce the love of her Indian heritage. She adds that she feels even more Indian since she became an Indian citizen then asks whether Sansa would be comfortable if she only had Indian clothes packed in her luggage. Sansa smiles and says that she will be very proud if she does. The decision made, their servant is instructed to pack their very prettiest Indian clothes. Emily whispers that they can always buy warmer clothes if they feel it is necessary.

Sushila arrives for lunch with Emily and Sansa in the privacy of their suite. When they are seated, Sushila asks: "How may I please you?" They laugh and Emily tells them of their plans to marry but they know it will have no validity in India. Therefore she and Sansa wish to instruct her to prepare the necessary legal documents for them to jointly own everything they currently own individually. Sushila is delighted to hear the news and gladly accepts their instructions saying that their shared property means that if the worst happens, the remaining co-owner will become the sole owner of all their assets in India and elsewhere.

Over lunch Sushila asks if they have considered having a Hindu wedding when they return so that their extended family may celebrate their marriage with them. From recent reports of same sex Hindu weddings becoming more frequent in India, even though it won't be recognised in Indian law, it would be an endorsement of their marriage in Britain.

Karima calls to confirm successfully booking the Ritz, that the hotel limousine will be ready to take them to the airport at 10:30 p.m. to ensure they have plenty of time. She also reminds Emily that Air India have a first class lounge in the terminal for which they just need their boarding cards to enter. Emily thanks Karima who wishes them a wonderful wedding and honeymoon and the call ends.

Emily and Sansa love Sushila's idea of a Hindu wedding, even though she is Anglo-Indian she was brought up by her mother as a Hindu and her British father had opted for a Hindu funeral in his will. Sushila assures them that she will arrange everything, they just need to choose where they would like their Hindu wedding to take place.

Emily & Sansa recall their trip to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and in spite of being a mausoleum, it was the most romantic place that they had ever visited. Although there isn't a Best Erotic Marigold Hotel, because Agra isn't a state capital, she does, thanks to her excellent parents, own the 5 star Taj View Hotel which as the name suggests, overlooks the Taj Mahal. Sushila looks up the hotel on the internet to find it has a penthouse. Emily makes a quick call to confirm that the penthouse is reserved for her sole use and when she reveals her identity, the call is transferred to the General Manager.

He asks how he may be of service and Emily reveals that she has just learned that the Taj View is one of her chain of hotels. She is about to leave on an extended trip to the UK but wanted to know whether it was possible for a same sex Hindu wedding to be held in the penthouse. Purely for the purpose of identification, he asks for the name of his boss. Emily smiles as she tells him that would be Ms Karima Chettri, her Manager of all the hotels that she owns. She can almost hear him breathe a sigh of relief that he was both respectful and professional before he says that indeed that can be arranged. She thanks him and says that Ms Sushila Mitra will soon be in touch and that Karima knows who she is. The call ends cordially.

They spend the afternoon choosing their clothes and supervising the careful packing with tissue paper between folds to reduce creases. As first class passengers they benefit from a much greater luggage allowance so each takes 2 cases. They only stop for afternoon tea and when their packing is completed they enjoy a lovely intimate shower together. They decide to dine in the first class lounge at the airport and enjoy a couple of hours together in bed.

At 10:30 p.m. Sansa, Emily and their luggage, courtesy of Nilesh & Sudesh is packed in the boot and all four travel to the airport. Nilesh & Sudesh are reminded that they may take a holiday using any of Emily's hotels. After check-in, Nilesh & Sudesh stay with the ladies until they go through security, then return to the limo and to the hotel.

Emily & Sansa enjoy their repast in the first class lounge and at 1:00 a.m. they are a little surprised to be escorted to the first class deck of their Boeing 777-300ER. They are told that early boarding gives their first class guests the early opportunity to sleep if they wish. Unfortunately there are no double reclining seats but they enjoyed each other earlier, so are happy to try and get some sleep. They sleep soundly through boarding of the other passengers, through take-off and the flight until just before the aircraft starts its descent toward London Heathrow airport.

They pass easily through immigration where Emily asks that both her passports are stamped and after hiring porters, their luggage is identified then they, and their cases, pass through customs. They are met by a uniformed chauffeur holding up a Ritz Hotel board displaying their names. The drive to the Ritz passes fairly quickly and although there is plenty of traffic, it seems well-behaved and rather quiet in comparison with the major cities of India. Their luggage is transported with them to Reception where they both proudly show their Indian passports and register. They ask for their breakfast to be served in their suite and are then escorted to it, where they find a stewardess already unpacking their luggage.

Their lounge has a lovely view over Green Park, so after breakfast they take a leisurely walk in the park holding hands, and nobody takes any notice. The park is so green and serene in spite of the backgound hum of London's traafic. On their return, a couple of hours later, they enquire at reception if there is anyone that can assist them regarding a civil marriage ceremony. A gentleman conducts them to a private room and asks how might he assist them. It turns out that the Ritz hotel is designated as a local register office and as a building sanctioned for civil marriages. They ask about same sex marriage and are delighted to have it confirmed that such marriages are legal in England.

They show all 3 of their passports and Sansa's visa to get married issued by the British Consulate in Delhi. He says that they must sign a legal statement to say they intend to get married. This is known as 'giving notice'. There must be a 28 day notice period and then he will be able to conduct a civil marriage ceremony for them in the hotel. As the Registrar, he produces the necessary form to complete and sign and helps them with the process. He adds that because Sansa is a foreign national she must leave the UK within 60 days of their marriage. He proposes the earliest possible date for the ceremony and they confirm that is the date they wish to marry. He says that the legal paperwork is duly complete and looks forward to seeing them again and conducting their ceremony on the date agreed.

Emily and Sansa are beside themselves with joy, their dream is coming true at last. He escorts them back to reception and they book the same suite, at the same terms for seven days from 25 days time. Their booking is confirmed.

They ask for the Reception Manager about a 5 day private guided tour of London. The reception manager refers to their reservation details and tells them that the service is included in 'their package' and asks if the Ritz chauffeur/guide may meet them in Reception at 10:00 a.m. after they have taken breakfast on the following day. They happily agree. He suggests, if they would like a walk, that they can turn right outside the hotel entrance and at the end of Piccadilly they will find the famous Piccadilly Circus featuring a statue of Eros, the Greek God of Love that the Romans later called Cupid. He gives them a map and draws arrows showing the route from there to Buckingham Palace and then back to the Ritz.

After a light lunch they spend their afternoon leisurely following his suggested route, enjoying the sights as they go. They particularly notice the busy and cosmopolitan nature of London but also the way that Londoners keep themselves to themselves, which suits them perfectly. At Buckingham Palace they see a queue at one side, when they enquire they are pleased to discover it is for entry to a tour of the state rooms. When they reach the front of the queue they are informed that they are lucky that there are just two tickets left, which they purchase with delight and join the tour. They learn that the state rooms are the halls of public audience and noticing their saris, adds with a smile to them that in India they are known as 'Diwan-I-Am', Emily and Sansa return his smile.

Back in their suite, Emily & Sansa enjoy an extended intimate shower and help each other to do their hair and make-up then dress for dinner in the beautiful restaurant. After dinner they go to Reception and select quite a large number of leaflets from the 'things to see & do in London' rack. On hearing the music of a classical ensemble they follow the sound which leads to the lounge where they sit together on a couch and order drinks. The music is beautiful and while they listen, they scan the leaflets, most of which interest them both. They realise that a 5 day tour can only scratch the surface, so that is what they decide to do on their complimentary chauffeur driven guided tour of London.

They plan to remain in the Ritz for the duration of their stay in the UK and explore London and its attractions to the full. The 5 day tour having reinforced the lure of the leaflets to spend a full day in the main museums, galleries, etc. Accordingly they inform Reception of their wish to retain their suite until they return to India and their wish, of course, is granted. The 28 days pass quickly as they really explore London.

On the eve of their wedding, the Registrar makes contact and step by step explains the ceremony. When it comes to the two witnesses, he says that two of the hotel staff can stand with them. They ask if the stewardess that looks after them and the chauffeur that conducted their 5 day tour could be their witnesses and he is glad to arrange it for them. He asks if they each wish to be a bride and they affirm that they are equals. Finally, he asks if they would like the services of a photographer who will provide their photographs in digital form. They say that they would very much like the records of their special day and he says that he will make the arrangement. The two bridal bouquets will be delivered to their suite just before their ceremony and a white carriage with two white horses will be waiting for them after the ceremony. With everything prepared, he takes his leave and will see them the next day.

They visit the jewellery store within the Ritz hotel and buy each other their wedding rings, they choose platinum to match their engagement rings, as a sign of their new status as legally married women and a souvenir of their wonderful visit to London. The jeweller ensures that their new wedding rings and the existing engagement rings are a good fit for their left ring fingers. When asked if they would like their rings engraved, they ask that a simple "Sansa & Emily, Forever" be engraved on the inside of both rings. It being a lovely day they spend the afternoon in Green Park & St. James' Park.

For their wedding they choose their matching Lehenga Emsembles, Sansa's in Emerald Green and Emily's in Royal Blue. Their bouquets arrive, they are beautiful with a wonderful fragrance. The ceremony is brief but very nice and they make the special vows they had prepared for each other. They sign the register and the registrar fills out an official copy of the register entry for both Sansa Das and Emily Berkshire. They are delighted when a number of staff, including the Registrar and their two witnesses, accompany them outside for more photographs and then wave to the happy couple as the carriage pulls away.

Their carriage drives to Piccadilly Circus at the end of Piccadilly, onto Coventry Street and down Haymarket. They pass Trafalgar Square on their way under Admiralty Arch and on to The Mall to Buckingham Palace where they turn left and left again onto Birdcage Walk. They continue onto Great George Street where the carriage stops for a moment so they can view the Mahatma Ganghi Statue. They enthuse over Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament and it seems as if everyone is smiling and waving to them, they couldn't be happier as they wave in return. At the River Thames the carriage turns left onto Victoria Embankment giving them a lovely view of the river as they proceed to the end of Whitehall Gardens. They turn left onto Northumberland Avenue which leads to Trafalgar Square, which they round slowly, enabling them to take in the atmosphere. They turn onto Pall Mall which brings them to St. James' Street where they turn right and then left onto Piccadilly to return to the Ritz Hotel. They aren't sure if they will see him again, so as he helps them down from the carriage, Sansa gives him a nice gratuity for which he thanks them and wishes them a lifetime of happiness together.

Sansa & Emily take an intimate shower, as if there is any other kind for them, then dress in Sansa's favourite emerald green and Emily's favourite royal blue chiffon sari ensembles for dinner. The pianist plays 'Here comes the bride' (by Richard Wagner) as they enter the dining room and after their lovely meal a surprise three tier wedding cake is brought to their table to the accompaniment of the pianist playing 'Celebrations' and the smiling diners' applause. Naturally, they ask that a slice of cake be offered to all the diners and restaurant staff. As they cut the cake, they notice that the smiling photographer is again recording their happy event.

After dining, they go to the lounge to enjoy the music of a clarinet quintet over a glass of brandy. They are visited by quite a number of people who whisper their congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple. What a wonderful day! A couple of days later, their wedding photographer delivers their memories. The digital photographs are on two 512GB SD cards, one complete identical set each, with an adaptor cable each, so they can view them on their smartphones. Joyous memories to keep forever!

It takes Sansa & Emily 6 more weeks to complete their tour of London's attractions and finally they decide it is time to return home. On the day of their flight, They settle their account adding a nice gratuity for the wonderful way that they have been looked after and are driven to Heathrow for their return flight to Delhi.

The day after their return, Sushila phones to say that all the documents required to merge all their assets, which they will own jointly, are ready for signature and to ask when they would like to marry in a Hindu wedding at the Taj View hotel in Agra. Being on speaker the message doesn't need to be repeated. Emily says that they would like as many of their friends and colleagues as possible to be invited, so the date might depend on when the hotel is pretty much empty. They would like both Amy and Achara to be invited if they can arrange a reliable stand-in from their ladies. Sushila chuckles and says she thought that might be their thoughts and asks about her four ladies and of course they both agree to their being invited.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12