Love and Sex - Pt. 02

Story Info
A swinging couple invites close friends to swing with them.
7.4k words
4.06
4.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
170 Followers

NO ONE IN THIS STORY IS UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD!

PART TWO

In part one of the story, Mark and Rita who are close friends with Jack and Angela, let them know that they are swingers. They wanted to end the rollercoaster ride of finding new and different partners to swing with and were looking for one couple with which to have an exclusive relationship. Not finding a couple among those with whom they had been swinging that fit the bill for a long-term relationship, they turned to Jack and Angela who were their closest friends, to see if they would be interested in being partners in such an escapade.

It took their friendship to another level!

Part Two begins after their first sexual experience with Mark and Rita. Read, enjoy vote happily!

PART TWO

As they drove home from Mark and Rita's house, Jack asked Angela if she had enjoyed herself. She told him that she had a great time.

"Would you want to do it again" he asked.

"Yes," she responded, "but not right away."

She didn't bother to tell Jack that her pussy was still tingling from Mark's thickness because she would also have to tell him how euphoric the pain-pleasure continuum had made her and she wasn't quite ready for Jack to know that she discovered that she liked a little pain, because she didn't quite understand it herself.

When they got home, they stripped and took a shower together. Jack soaped her back, gently sliding his finger into the cleft of her buttocks and massaging her puckered bud. He lathered her breasts and crotch gently, thinking that she might be a little sore after being so thoroughly distended by Mark's thick cock.

She soaped him too, paying special attention to his man-sized bits causing his ebony cucumber to harden as she washed. When they finished bathing, she smeared a little salve on the insides of her pussy lips to ease their soreness, a gift to her from Mark's introduction to the gates of paradise.

They dried themselves and walked naked to the bed. Jack pulled her into his arms and said,

"Its time for me to reclaim my wife."

Angela smiled, enjoying his desire to re-possess her.

"I'm going to make you pay for making me wait all evening, though." Jack grinned.

Knowing that he was only joking, she smirked and said,

"I guess that you have to do what you have to do."

He made her assume the doggy position, lowering her head and breasts to the pillow, and knowing what he wanted, she arched her lower back to raise her backside in the air. When she was positioned where he wanted her, he slid his big cock between her swollen labia and slowly pressed it into her.

Realizing how open and defenseless she was in that position, Angela cried out,

"Oh Gawd, baby, you really going to make me pay, aren't you?"

"Damn right," Jack intoned.

Unlike her expectations, he was not rough with her. Figuring that she would be somewhat tender from Mark's grilling, and having no intention of causing her pain, he just wanted to keep her on the edge, feeling very vulnerable and open.

His cock probed her entire fuck canal, opening it all the way up and even extending it a little beyond its normal depth. She felt him way up inside her belly and trembled with anticipation, as the pleasure overcame her apprehension and seeped into her groin.

He wet his thumb and explored her anus as he gently stroked. The conflagration erupted in her loins, swirling around before attacking her clitoris, painting it with liquid heat and nibbling at her nipples until they throbbed like pinpoints of flame.

Her fully packed hole fluttered like the licking flames in a quivering fire pit, and from way down inside her, an orgasm began to mushroom, until she felt like she was a fiery sterno log.

Her anus convulsed, snapping his thumb. Her pussy spasmed, sucking his cock in, and her belly rippled and rippled as euphoria catapulted her into a dreamy trip to outer space!

As her orgasm peaked, she shuddered and quaked, then screamed and burst into tears.

Concerned, Jack asked her, "You alright, baby?"

"Oh God yes," she moaned, "I have never felt so totally helplessly exposed and vulnerable in my life, yet so wonderfully loved and cared for. Jack Barnes, I love you!"

She collapsed, exhausted on to the bed, swiftly falling asleep in his arms.

The next day they discussed their sexual experience with Mark and Rita, in more detail.

Angela said that she thoroughly enjoyed it and told Jack that while Mark's cock was not as huge as his, it was much thicker and made her pussy feel stretched open all that time, which was a new experience for her.

She then asked him if Rita's ass was as good as he had imagined. He told her that it was beyond his expectations. It was cushiony, plush and tight!

They concluded that they definitely wanted to continue having sex with Rita and Mark, in the context of an exclusive sexual relationship. They thought of them as kindred souls.

Mark and Rita were ecstatic about what had occurred and hoped that Jack and Angela had enjoyed it as much as they did.

Rita did not share with him that Jack wanted to fuck her ass. Somehow, she knew, without knowing where or when, that as scared as she was of Jack's big cock stretching her rectum, she was not going to deny him when he asked for it, and that vision made her feverish with anticipation.

Angela called later in the day to let Rita know that she and Jack both had a wonderful time and that they hoped that the relationship would continue. Rita was quite happy and shared the news with Mark who grinned from ear to ear.

A month later Rita called Angela, suggesting that they get together again. By then, Angela was beginning to feel the itch and welcomed the invitation.

She let Rita know that they were definitely interested but she would check with Jack to see when a good time would be.

Rita also encouraged Angela to let herself go more and not try to hold back her emotions so much. She told her that she loved it when Mark's partners made it clear that they were enjoying his lovemaking. Angela laughed and said,

"I enjoyed hearing you let go with Jack too, but be careful what you ask for, I can get loud sometimes!"

Rita chuckled and replied,

"Please do Angela, don't let me be the only one letting it all hang out! I want us both not to be concerned about showing how much we enjoy fucking each other's men!"

Angela laughed and responded, "We'll see."

When Angela told Jack about the call, he agreed right away as he had been fantasizing about fucking Rita's ass!

They agreed on a Saturday three weeks away, but Jack and Angela wanted to be the hosts this time. Mark and Rita agreed.

Jack called Rita after the date was set and asked if she had ever had anal sex because he would love to take her that way. Rita demurred and told Jack that she was excited about doing it, but she never quite had it because Mark was never able to penetrate her fully because of the size of her butt and the shortness of his penis.

Secondly, she did not know how Mark would feel if someone else was able to do what he was unsuccessful at, and her third concern was that his cock was not only thick but long and she didn't know if her bottom could take all of it.

Jack suggested that she slowly stretch her anus before they actually tried it. He would get her some butt-plugs and show her how to use them so that she would be looser than she presently was. If they weren't able to do it after that because it was still too painful, at least they would have tried. Rita agreed to that.

"How are we going to do it without Mark knowing?" she asked.

"Leave that to me," Jack said. "I won't do it if I feel that he will be upset."

Jack acquired a set of four plugs, beginning with the half inch diameter one, then the inch, followed by the inch and a half and finally the two inch one.

He suggested that a week before they were getting together, she should start using the smallest plug and gradually over the next three or four days, work her way up to the two inch one. She should wear the two inch plug all day on the day that they were coming over, to ensure that she stayed loose.

He reminded her to use lots of lubricant around her anus and on the plugs when inserting them to make the entry more comfortable!

He would also turn the lights way down low, knowing that no one would be able to see clearly and because of the size of her butt, and be able to tell which hole he penetrated!

She agreed to the plan and set a date to meet him for the package. She would prep herself for a week as directed, before they met.

She laughed and said to Jack,

"You really want my ass, don't you?"

"God, girl, if you only know how much! For years I have been dreaming of nothing else! My cock gets hard every time I think about it."

"Years?" she quizzed.

"Yes, years" he said, "from the very first day that I met you, I've been imagining what it would be like to get that ass." Jack laughed.

Rita shook her head and said,

"I guess that you are really an ass-man."

"That I am," he responded.

In preparation for the event, Angela and Rita decided to dress a little slutily. They wanted their men's tongues hanging out and their cocks hard!

Angela chose to wear a sheer long white negligee with a white half shelf bra that did nothing to hide her blackberry areolas and chocolate kiss nipples. The gown which had a gold buckle at the midriff, opened all the way downwards from her navel, allowing flashes of her belly, vulva and thighs, when she walked!

Below the golden buckle was a white weasel-type thong which was no more than a small cloth triangle that barely covered her runway striped mons. The shoes were white slippers with gold and white fabric balls on the instep. Her nails were painted gold as were her lips and eyeshadow. Even her mascara was tinted with shades of gold!

She looked absolutely gorgeous!

Rita chose a scarlet and black Japanese kimono jacket that barely covered her sumptuous ass. If she leaned too far forward, her butt cleft and cheeks were visible. The jacket was latched in front by three loops and wooden toggles and had a split up the back that occasionally flared open to show glimpses of her bountiful cheeks!

There was a gap of about four inches in the front which displayed the inner surfaces of her sumptuous breasts.

Her nails, lipstick, eyeshadow and mascara matched the scarlet jacket, and she completed her ensemble with red high-heeled platform shoes that made her legs and thighs look awesome!

Missing were her bra and panty because she wore neither. Hidden deep between the cheeks of her gluteal orbs was a red jeweled headed butt plug!

She was smoking hot!

To keep their ensembles hidden from the men, they wore robes that went all the way down to their ankles. Rita's was glossy red silk and Angela's was black velvet.

Jack had music playing softly throughout the house. In the guest room, two king-sized mattresses were positioned side by side on box springs that were placed on the carpeted floor, creating one huge bed. The mattresses were covered by black sheets that were tightly tucked under and several throw pillows adorned the beds.

The women convinced their husbands to wear black silk pajamas for the occasion, which they did.

On the appointed evening, Mark and Rita got into their car in their garage, away from their neighbor's prying eyes and drove to Jack and Angela's home. Sitting was a little difficult for Rita as the plug pushed in a little further and had her squirming in the car seat.

When they pulled up into the driveway in front of Jack and Angela's house, it was dark. Jack did not turn on the porch lights because he knew that some of his neighbors were nosy, and he didn't want them to have anything to see. As Mark and Rita approached the house, he opened the front door, allowing them to slip quickly inside.

He shook Mark's hand, kissed Rita on the cheek, and guided them to their rec room where drinks were awaiting. They all opted for wine as no one wanted to become too tipsy.

Jack had the lights turned way down low, and Rita knew that he had not forgotten. She smiled, knowing that the largest butt plug was now fully embedded in her posterior.

About ten minutes after they arrived, Angela got up and called Rita into her bedroom where they removed their robes. When they re-entered the rec room the guys' mouths dropped open in astonishment.

Angela and Rita slapped palms with delight, picked up their glasses of wine and beckoned to them. The guys followed them out onto the deck.

It was jet black outside, but the air was balmy and slightly windy, fluttering their clothing and allowing the breeze to kiss their private parts. The lights in the distance sparkled as they made small talk and sipped their wine.

As planned, they women kissed their husbands first and then separated. Angela moved over to Mark, took his wine goblet and put it on the small table. She placed her arms around his waist and laid a torrid kiss on him.

Rita joined Jack, turned her back to him and rubbed her ass against his cock. His arms enveloped her, and they smooched as he pecked her ear lobes, neck and throat. He slipped his hand in the frontal gap of her jacket, locating her nipples, and gently played with them. She gasped with pleasure!

For the next few minutes, the deck was adorned by soft mutterings and sucking sounds as tongues wrestled, probed, licked and sucked, evoking "ummss" and "aahhs" as they explored each other.

Hands were busy fondling and massaging and Jack was shocked to find that Rita was naked under her red coat. He ran his hand between her thighs, feeling her fat lips, then turned his attention to her butt cheeks, gently pulling them open, seeking the butt plug. He found it, tapped and twisted it gently, bringing a soft moan from Rita.

Jack's hand found Angela's pussy dripping with syrupy juices that seeped down the insides of her thighs.

They rocked gently to the music which was wafting softly through the door. As they danced, they ground their bodies together, and in a few moments, all were raging hot.

Mark's hand was between Angela's legs strumming her clit as her nectar coated his fingers. With her arms around his neck, she swayed, thighs splayed apart, exposing her groin and making it available to his ministrations. He palmed and squeezed her breasts until she whimpered.

As she heated up, he spread her lips and curled three fingers into her, finding her g-spot and massaging it. She gyrated on the intruding fingers, fucking them in time to the music.

Just as she was getting ready to cum, Mark withdrew his fingers, much to her dismay. He licked them and slipped them into her mouth giving her a taste of herself. This was the first time that a man had put his pussy flavored fingers in her mouth, and she sucked them dry!

He lowered his pajama pants, grabbed the backs of her thighs, hoisted her waist high, and pressed her back against the wall, sandwiching her against the side of the house. Automatically, she wrapped her legs around his hips. He reached between her thighs and guided his cock it into her oozing cavern.

As soon as he became lodged in the hole, he thrust hard and because she was so wet, his cock rocketed into her, and she squealed and exploded with a tumultuous orgasm. Her body trembled and shook as she sat, skewered on Mark's thick cock. He began to fuck her! The soft thumping that was heard in the darkness was the rhythm of her ass beating time on the siding to Mark's thrusts.

"Thump! thump! thump! her backside drummed against the wall. She jammed down on his thick cock in time to his upward thrusts, as he slammed up into her, enjoying the accompanying sweet pain that was intermixed with her profound pleasure. Her mind whirled as the stinging sensation augmented her euphoria!

At this point, she had lost all reason and wouldn't have cared if he had ripped her pussy apart. The feeling was so overpowering that she yanked her negligee off, and removed Mark's pajama jacket, tossing both of them on the deck floor.

They were now fucking naked in the open air!

Angela loved the feeling of the semipublic dicking that she was receiving as the cool breeze tickled her nipples, clitoris and kissed her anus. She clung to him, breasts squashed against his bare chest, legs wrapped tight around his waist as another orgasm began its climb up through her bowels!

Jack, meanwhile, enthralled with Rita's ass, bent her over the rail, unlatched her jacket and let it hang loose. Locating her dripping pussy, he pressed his cockhead into it. Her crevice was very tight as the butt-plug was still filling her rectum, but as his cockhead centered, he rammed it in. She howled, trying to do so quietly so as not to disturb the neighbors, but she could not hold back the orgasm that ripped through her!

His hands surrounded her torso and he pinched and tortured her breasts and nipples as wildfire consumed her!

Rita's brain roared in a red haze and her asshole flared like glowing embers as the butt plug maintained its distension. In a rush of heated madness, she peeled off the red jacket and tossed it on the floor of the deck. It came to rest next to Angela's white negligee. Seeing her remove her jacket, Jack jettisoned his pajama jacket and pants.

All four of them were now fucking naked in the outdoors!

Overwrought by the passion generated from the double penetration, Rita's legs gave way and had not Jack wrapped his arms around her waist, she would have fallen to the ground.

His every thrust slapped lewdly against her buttocks and caused her thick cheeks to shimmy and shake. Repeatedly his gyrations inadvertently drove the butt plug deeper, and a firestorm erupted in her entrails.

The sensation became so intense that she thought that she was coming from both holes as electrical impulses short circuited between them. Scorching heat flared up in her crotch, engulfing her entire body spewing like fireworks out of her brain!

Her scream was without sound as she grabbed a tight hold of the rail, cunt hole bubbling and creaming as a mix of his cum and her juices streamed down her thick thighs into her red platform shoes!

Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she catapulted into the blackness of outer space...

Both men left copious deposits in the women's pussies as they fucked them on the deck, silk pajama pants draped around their feet.

When both men had ejaculated their smoking loads, a peace settled in the air, interrupted only by gasps, deep breaths and whimperings.

Angela's legs slipped from Marks hips, and he had to hold her up until she could stand on her own. Rita lay gasping against the rail. her anus quivering like a taut bowstring, seeking a cock to calm it.

Without a word, the women picked their clothing up and staggered naked back into the house, heading for the bathroom.

They cleaned themselves up and met the men, who were now nude, in the guest room, where Jack had juice and water waiting. They lay on the mattresses recuperating, while the women prepared for the next assault that they knew was still to come!

Mark began to get hard again and asked Angela to mount him. She straddled his waist, took his fleshy club, centered it between her puffy lips and sank down upon it. The soreness felt good. Sitting, forced him a little deeper than usual, and sprawled her crotch wider open as it pulsed with sensual heat!

She began to ride him as he sucked her titties as they hung down in his face. He nibbled and bit her nipples, alternating between licking them and blowing air to make them pucker.

Fire raged between her legs as she drove repeatedly down on his thick peg. Her hips pistoned vigorously, even as the pain, intermixed with pleasure kissed her cervix. Her cunt walls quivered, stretched to their maximum and she cried out as molten lava spewed throughout her pubic area.

coollvr1
coollvr1
170 Followers