Love Around the World 10: Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want me to take these off?"

"Please," she whimpered.

Doing so revealed that typical dark patch of pubic hair though an otherwise rather smooth pussy. It glistened with her excitement as I slid her panties off, Noriko spreading her legs wider as I couldn't help licking my lips. I hadn't been laid since a fortnight before leaving Australia, having hooked up with a friend who had been a regular partner in bed for six months. It had been a last hurrah as we agreed it would likely be our last time together.

"You like doing this?" she asked, "My ex-husband... He rarely..."

I answered by running my tongue slowly up her slit, making her moan and smile at the same time. Wrapping a hand around one of her thighs, I savoured her taste as I slowly started to eat her out. The way her body moved, the sounds she made, the taste of her... I felt a tinge of regret that I'd never done this with Hinata, but there was a difference. Hinata had come across as almost broken by what happened to her, and the last thing I wanted was to break her heart.

Noriko had been rather up-front about what she wanted. We'll have fun for a few days before we part with some good memories.

Noriko must have been as aroused as I was, her first orgasm approaching and then climaxing rather quickly. Her fingers ran through my hair as I gazed up to see her smiling down at me. "Keep going," she moaned, "I love having my pussy eaten."

"I love eating pussy," I stated before doing just that.

I kept going until my jaw did start to ache and it was obvious that she needed a break. Lifting my mouth from her pussy, I could feel her juices dripping down my chin as I slowly kissed up her body before we were at eye level, feeling her gasp as she felt the head of my cock resting against her.

"You're bigger than anything I've had before," she whispered, "Just be gentle."

Sliding inside her hot little pussy was something else entirely, watching her face absolutely light up with delight as I buried my cock. I grunted that she was far tighter than I expected, which had her smiling as her hands moved up to my back as she cried out once I was completely buried.

"Fuck me," she stated, amused at hearing the curse word in Japanese, "Please fuck me."

Yeah, I had a feeling our time together wasn't going to be about romance. We were physically attracted to each other and had already leapt into bed. As I slowly started to thrust, there was no missing the joy as I felt her fingers digging into my back. Kissing her hard earned a louder moan of approval, and was left relieved that the bed didn't make any noise and there wasn't a headboard to bang against the wall.

"So fucking tight," I groaned, "Not going to last long."

"I'm safe, Mark," she assured me, "I can't have kids now."

There was an air of sadness to that sentence that had me meeting her eyes before leaving a soft kiss on her lips. Caressing my cheek, she moaned softly as I upped the tempo as I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Cum in me, handsome," she whispered, feeling one of her legs wrap around my hip, "Finish inside me. Fill up my tight little pussy." Then she smirked, kissing me again, before whispering, "Do you like my tight little Japanese pussy?"

"You're a naughty girl," I retorted before I buried my cock, grunted, and started to fill her up.

"That's it, handsome," she cooed, caressing my back as I felt my cock pulsing, "Haven't felt a man cum in me in so long."

Once my climax passed, I lifted my head up to gaze at her face, smiling as she looked exuberant. Sharing another kiss, I made her giggle when I started to slowly thrust as my cock had barely gone soft. Pulling out and rolling onto my back, Noriko wasn't slow in understanding, straddling my lap and eagerly sliding down on my cock.

"Oh yes!" she cried out, hands on my chest as she started to grind on me, "Such a wonderful cock, Mark."

"Cum on my cock, beautiful," I stated, reaching up to caress her cheek, "I want to see you cum."

"Totally going to cum. I can feel it already."

When she did orgasm, her body shuddered though she did not stop bouncing and grinding on me for a single second, my hands moving to her hips simply to keep her steady as her fingers were digging into my chest. "Yes!" she cried, "Oh fuck yes, Mark!"

Moving my hands around from her hips to her arse, she fell forward slightly as I started to move my hips at the same time. That made her cry out again as our bodies seemed to almost mould together.

"Oh god," she cried softly, "Oh god... Oh fuck..."

"Going to enjoy my time in Akita, I think," I stated with humour.

"Will need this dick inside me the entire time you're here."

When I finally filled her pussy again, she collapsed onto my chest as I ran my fingers up and down her back, not surprised we were both a little damp as the room was rather warm, the smell of sex lingering in the air. Finally lifting herself up to rest on her forearms, we shared a soft kiss as she lifted herself up off my cock.

"You're filling my pussy all the time," she stated before lying on her side next to me, wrapping my arm around her as her hand rested on my chest, "As I said, I'm safe..."

"You seemed sad when saying that..."

"I never had children... It was a cause of resentment with my ex-husband when I found out that I couldn't..."

"I'm sorry."

"You're the first man to be inside me since my ex-husband. I guess when I realised you were going to cum in me... I loved feeling your cock pulsing as you filled me."

"There's a reason why men do hate condoms. From a safe sex perspective, sure, it makes sense. But that sense of connection when I'm not..."

We had a quick wash before deciding to sleep as Noriko did need to get up early so she could go home, change and head off to work. I knew she was thinking about taking time off, but I would be in Akita over the weekend. She woke me up with a kiss the next morning, asking me to contact her when I was ready to meet up with her that evening. She would give me directions to her house.

Remaining awake after she left, I had another shower before dressing, and breakfast downstairs before I walked to the train station as I had always intended on doing a day trip, this one to Kakunodate, which is one of the last remaining traditional towns with a preserved samurai district, the river and a couple of streets lined with cherry blossom trees.

Messaging Noriko on the way back, she gave me directions from the station to her house. Knocking on her front door a little later, she opened it to reveal she was wearing a simple yukata, and I was left wondering if she was naked underneath. My question was answered once the door was closed and we were in her living room as she untied the robe, allowing it to fall from her shoulders to reveal her naked body.

"I was thinking we could make love before we eat," she stated simply.

Two minutes later, my cock was once again buried in her hot little pussy, her legs wrapped around me with our mouths moulded as I was eagerly pumping her. She broke the kiss to cry out and then beg me to cum inside her. I'd spent half the day aroused thinking about what we'd done the night before so I knew I wasn't going to last all that long.

"I want to feel your cum dribbling down my thighs," she moaned, "Then after we've eaten, I want to swallow your cum as dessert. I never sucked your big cock last night."

"I'll have a couple more loads for your pussy after that too," I assured her, "I'm going to fill you up all weekend, Noriko."

I felt her legs tighten around my waist as I drove my cock harder and harder. "Yes!" she cried out, "Yes, Mark! I can feel you getting thicker. You're going to cum and fill my pussy."

I loved a woman so confident in herself and in what she wanted. When I grunted as I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer, I heard her whimper as she would have felt each spurt of my cum that filled her. Resting my head next to hers, both of us breathing heavily, she left a soft kiss on my cheek as she hugged me tighter.

"My friends were wondering why I was smiling today," she told me a little later as she offered me a traditional robe to wear, leaving us both laughing as it was a little small for my broader frame, "I couldn't not tell them about the night I had with handsome gaijin we'd all met."

"And what did they say?"

"There was a little jealousy though they were happy for me. It's sad that four of the six women you met are now divorced. That does include me."

Dinner was fantastic, and Noriko proved to be a wonderful cook. I offered to help, but she insisted I was her guest though she appreciated the affection I showed as I couldn't keep my hands off her, making her moan softly whenever my lips ended up on her neck. Once we'd cleared everything away, she led me to her bedroom so we could disrobe, having me remain standing as she kneeled so her face was level with my cock.

It was a terrific blowjob, rarely having a woman so enthusiastically suck my cock like Noriko proved that evening. When I came, she made sure to not spill a single drop, taking her time to clean my cock before she sat back on her knees, a gorgeous smile on her face.

She squealed as I easily scooped her arm in my arms and gently deposited her on the bed, returning the favour as I eagerly ate her pussy to one orgasm after the other before I slowly sank my cock back inside that hot little pussy. "Fuck, you're so fucking tight," I grunted.

"Biggest cock I've ever had," she moaned softly, fingers immediately digging into my back, "Going to miss this feeling when you go. Going to need to buy a bigger dildo."

We made love and fucked long into the night, both of us eventually drifting off exhausted as I'd deposited at least three loads inside her pussy, just how she wanted, as I'd worn her out from the number of orgasms that I'd ensured she enjoyed. Waking up with her the next morning, the smile on her face had me smiling in return, sharing a soft kiss before she rose and walked naked out of the bedroom. Following her into the kitchen, she started preparing breakfast as I allowed my hands to roam over her body before I gently slid my cock back inside her.

"Fuck," she whimpered, "Oh fuck me, Mark..."

Lifting her up onto the counter, she hooked her arms around the back of my neck and spread her legs wide as I fucked her hard. The way she gazed at me, her eyes filled with lust, I almost growled as I wasn't gentle with her this time.

"Such a tight pussy," I growled, "Might just pack you into my suitcase and take you home."

"Going to fill my tight little pussy, Mark?" she teased, "Make me go into work just dripping with your cum?"

"Might pull out and leave my cum on your face," I teased, "Mark you as mine until I go."

That made her lower lip tremble, and I knew she was feeling something. It was that same thing I'd had with Hinata, slowly my thrusts as I kissed her softly. "Sorry... I didn't..."

"It's okay," she whispered, her fingers running down my cheek, "It was always going to be difficult for me when it came to the first man I've been with since my divorce. I'm just having a lot of fun, and you feel so damned good inside me."

I came inside her a few minutes later, she finished preparing breakfast before getting ready for work. I got dressed as well, walking into town where we parted, agreeing to meet again that night and that we'd make plans for the weekend as I would only be leaving on Monday morning.

It was another day trip, hiring a car as I was driving south to Mount Chokai. I wasn't planning on doing the full hike to the summit, but it was refreshing to spend a few hours in nature, with very few people out and about. Gave me time to contemplate things. I was enjoying my time with Noriko, it was obvious we melded together well physically, but it was somewhat lacking that emotional connection. I could handle a relationship based on sex as easily as anyone, but I couldn't help thinking about Hinata. I was staying in touch with her though didn't tell her about Noriko. I didn't think she'd need nor want to know.

Darkness had descended by the time I arrived back in Akita, dumping the car back at the hire place and returning to my hotel room. Noriko called me, asking if I'd like to meet her in town, not surprised when I arrived an hour later that she had invited friends to join us. After dinner, we wandered off to another popular bar that played music, Noriko whispering into my ear that she wanted me to dance with her friends as well as her.

Some of her friends were a little shy when dancing with them. One or two were nowhere near as shy, feeling my arse being felt up while one of her friends was very confident as she had no problem caressing my groin.

"Noriko said you have a big cock," Ayumi stated, "And suggested you don't mind being with an older woman."

"I've probably been with more older women than those my age."

"Could you handle being with a woman closer to fifty than forty?"

"I haven't placed an upper limit on how old my partner would be. I would simply base it on an attraction first then how much we'd have in common. But I'm also here with Noriko and..."

That had Ayumi almost giggling. "Mark, I'm only teasing. We know you're not here for long, and we also know Noriko is attracted to you and we'd do nothing to interfere." She paused and sighed, resting her head against my chest. "It's just nice to have a young man holding me again."

"I'm guessing you're divorced?"

"My ex-husband was more interested in watching porn than being with his wife. I've got no problem with the watching porn, but when he would walk into the bedroom to find his naked wife willing to pleasure him, and he'd simply walk out and..." She stopped and I knew she was upset.

"Well, I don't know about every man here, Ayumi, but I would have definitely joined you on the bed."

"Noriko is a very lucky woman to have your company until Monday."

"I'm fortunate to have met her that night in the bar."

Noriko was in a rather amorous mood when we walked back to my hotel that evening. Her hands were eager to get into my trousers as we rode the elevator, and she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth by the time the door to my room clicked shut. When I orgasmed, not embarrassed that it was rather quickly, my cum ended up on her face and I couldn't believe the smile that formed. Very few women I'd been with would accept a facial.

We made love that night. It was gentle and tender, our bodies moulding together and moving in unison. Neither of us was shy in making noise. I loved hearing all the noises a woman made when making love, and I knew women hated it when a man would fuck them in silence. I would grunt and groan, tell them how good they felt, and they wanted to know how I was feeling at the same time. I filled her pussy three times which had her falling asleep looking very content with life.

Spending the entire weekend together was perhaps a little too much for both of us as the intimacy we shared was always going to lead to at least some feelings developing. By the time we were in bed together on Sunday night, aware of the fact I was leaving the next morning, I could see her eyes glistening as we made love.

"Thank you for the past few nights," she whispered, "I'm going to miss you, but I feel so much better about myself."

"I'm glad to be of service."

"Please tell me we'll make love again in the morning. I want to carry your load inside me all day while I'm at work."

"I'll walk you to work and make sure we part with one hell of a last kiss."

We did just that once I was packed and ready to go, leaving my bags at the hotel to collect as I walked with Noriko hand-in-hand to her place of work. She wasn't embarrassed to kiss me in front of everyone before she buried her head into my chest and needed a little cry, holding her tightly as I kissed the top of her head.

"I'll never forget you, Mark," she whispered.

"And I you, Noriko. I can only wish you happiness in anything you do in the future."

"Thank you."

We parted with one last lingering kiss before I let her go, watching her walk inside before I turned and returned towards the hotel to collect my things. Back on the train, heading west towards Morioka, I had to get off and switch trains for one heading north as the shinkansen could now travel all the way to Hokkaido thanks to the new tunnel the Japanese had built. Couldn't go all the way to Sapporo by the shinkansen just yet, getting off at Hakodate and switching to a slower express train.

After spending a day looking around Hakodate, the cherry blossoms now in full bloom seemingly everywhere, I hopped on the train heading north. My first stop wasn't actually Sapporo but the town of Noboribestu, which is home to the largest hot springs on Hokkaido, and more than one gorgeous resort. I'd booked well in advance, not sure what the tourist numbers would be like in spring.

I was used to being an object of curiosity by now, but I always earned a smile when politely greeting someone in Japanese. It was obvious kids were not used to seeing a foreigner in the flesh. The hot springs were spectacular, very soothing and relaxing, and it was a nice way to spend a couple of days.

My plans for Hokkaido were not extensive. Checking out Sapporo, aware it wasn't exactly the most traditional of Japanese cities, or at least that's what the guidebooks stated, before I would head off to enjoy some of the wilderness. There were a few national parks, filled with hot springs and caldera lakes. After spending all my time on my first trip to the country going from city to city, I was endeavouring to take in all the natural beauty the country had to offer.

Sapporo wasn't conventionally pretty, but I was surprised at the slightly European feel of wide, tree-lined streets and even in the middle of spring, there was a definite chill in the air. The design of the city was almost American in that it was based on a grid system. Amusing compared to every other Japanese city I'd visited which didn't appear to be designed at all.

Given the lack of any real traditional buildings, I eventually just chose an ordinary hotel for my stay. The city was full of restaurants to choose from, ensuring I tried some of the local delicacies, and enjoyed the nightlife at the same time. After making the connections I had in Sendai and then Akita, while I wasn't going to say no to any companionship, while I might have found myself chatting up the occasional single woman, I just wasn't feeling that spark.

Spending another week in Hokkaido was what I needed, most of the time in relative isolation as I found myself taking in spectacular scenery as I hiked around a national park. Hot springs were ubiquitous, and I could find a place to rest my head each evening.

Returning to Sapporo feeling energised, I knew I had a decision to make. Head back to Tokyo and then a flight home. Or would I keep travelling? I'd dipped my toe into work every day, at least when I had an internet connection, but the idea of heading back to work and the office was rather depressing. Heading to the airport, I knew I'd be able to get a same-day ticket, I just had to pick a destination.

Tokyo? That meant going home. Akita? I had enjoyed my time with Noriko, but there was no future there. I will always remember our time fondly.

Or there was Sendai and Hinata... I thought about her every single day. We'd never been intimate, and I think that's why I had the feelings I did. We'd gotten to genuinely know each other, and I still remembered the day I left and the urge to drop my things and stay. But I had to be realistic about things. Could I actually just turn up and suggest making something work? Could I stay in Japan? Where would I work?

And there's the question of did she want anything like that with someone my age?