Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed softly as B'Naht began to lick what had been in her mind the entire night as they'd tromped around the meadows and woods. Carrie could almost feel herself getting a little wet as she watched Temma holding B'Naht's head tenderly while she looked down.

"Please, B'Naht," she whispered after a while, "Do you know what I would want?"

B'Naht looked up and Carrie couldn't believe their faces. They looked like completely different beings, but they were very beautiful to her as B'Naht looked up, still licking slowly while Temma looked down, her hips moving a little to each soft swipe of the shorter one's tongue.

"I want you to fuck me," Temma sighed with a hopeful little smile, "I wish for you to fuck me in your sweet slow way and please do not forget my little tits. They ache for your kisses now."

B'Naht nodded and allowed Temma to move. In a few seconds, the pair lay on top of the altar. Temma's long and graceful legs wrapped around B'Naht as they humped together kissing.

Carrie watched in rapt fascination as the two made love. As strange as they were to Carrie, she felt the commonness of two bodies together. There weren't any words now, only the same sorts of sounds which Carries loved to hear ... and make herself.

She leaned back a little, relaxing for the moment against the warmth of the statue.

Her eyes widened again as everything that she'd missed came to her mind at once.

She looked down in the dim candle light and reached out down a little, thinking about the footprints that she'd seen and noticed twice and hadn't made any connection. She wanted to groan to herself in her slowly mounting fear as her slightly trembling fingers found the hooves.

She hadn't felt the warmth when she'd been leaning for a moment because of her jeans and when her fingertips had pressed against the statue's large shoulder, she'd been too concerned over dropping her shotgun to really notice the slight give that she'd felt against the surface, since it had only been for a moment.

But now she could clearly remember that it had felt a little warm when she'd placed the flat of her palm there a second later, too concerned in her search for the disposable lighter.

But she felt the warmth now, for fucking damn sure.

She didn't dare to move much. Not now. Not just yet as she weighed her chances here.

It came to her that what she felt might be due to some heat from down below. You never know, she tried to tell herself, there could be something below where she was like a hot spring, moving on its way to somewhere else to find the place where it would escape to the surface.

As the females writhed together, lost in their passion and growing a little louder, Carrie thought that with luck, she might be able to get up, turn and run for her life out into the night.

Her eye fell on the carcasses there on the floor, maybe ten or twelve feet away off to the side. A pair of young does. She looked at the long legs on Temma and knew what had run those fast movers down, beating them at their own game.

But it was all that she had for a plan, so Carrie decided that it would have to do. She listened to the lovers, trying to judge her time. The sardonic thought came to her that she'd be sorry to jump up and create a disturbance with her hasty exit just when one and hopefully both of them were coming, but it was all there was for her.

Needing to lay it out now, she reviewed things. She had her scattergun and it was loaded with five rounds of double-ought buckshot; four in the tank and one up the spout and ready to go. She just had to push off the safety and it would get fucking loud if it had to be.

As she tried to relax in preparation, she very slowly reached over her left shoulder.

Her heart sank after a moment as she came to know just how bad this was - and how stupid she'd been.

She felt long hair back there which was not her own. She knew that from the way that it felt, the thin braid that she felt there, and the little stone or whatever it was where it had been tied at the end.

She hadn't been certain at first, but now she knew as she held her breath for a moment just to see.

The statue really wasn't a statue. She knew that because he was breathing very slowly and shallowly.

She felt some slow and careful movement from behind her to her right. At the same time, she felt a warm and very large hand gently clamp itself over hers there on her shotgun. She felt his other hand reach around her. He didn't grab her or hold her fast. He just held her. It felt very nice.

The whisper that came to her right ear was very deep and the sounds were a little harsh, but she heard him in her mind then.

"Please do not disturb my friends now."

She spun her head around and bumped her cheek into a very warm and firm masculine face. Carrie's eyeballs couldn't swivel as much as she needed them to, though she tried as she gasped softly.

He sensed it and moved his head further around, looking at her. "We are not here for you," he whispered in that incredibly deep voice, "We have no wish to disturb anyone. But you came here."

She stared, not believing this, not wanting to be here any longer, not any of it.

But fuck, he was good-looking.

"Please," she said, feeling a little irritated at the way that her own whisper sounded tremulous and frightened, "Please let me leave. I - I promise not to tell a-anyone th-that you're here."

To her absolute disbelief, she watched as he smiled just a little for her, all while still looking serious, "I promise no hurt to you, no harm by my hand or theirs. Let them finish in peace and we can talk for a time."

But somewhere deep inside her, for all of her modern sophistication as a human being living in the twenty-first century, Carrie Willis was still a creature of this world. As such, she still had the same animal instincts which even a mouse possesses. Her mind, as powerful as it was by comparison to that small creature, still shared the same basic things. Logically, she knew that there was no escape. Not now, not like this.

And yet, for all of that, she still found the need to struggle, trying to get free.

She fought, straining hard.

Darett'h knew that she would. He held her, but he knew that she also had to breathe. She tried again even harder, but it only caused her to try to look down at the large arm which held her fast now and she looked up, her face was against his.

She wanted to bang her head into his, but she felt his horn against her head, touching her lightly, just behind her ear. What hope did she have of shocking him to let her go - a great big thing like him who had horns?

She'd probably need a baseball bat to even get him to blink.

She thought about biting him until she saw his teeth for a split-second.

Whoa ... and she wondered for just an instant why she liked that view so much.

She resolved to give it everything that she had and it only brought their faces together again. Carrie looked up into those goat's eyes. As the insane moment carried on, Carrie didn't plan it at all, but ... she just somehow completed her insanity.

She kissed him.

She remembered it often later. She decided somewhere inside of herself that if these were the last moments of her life and if she was this close to something which looked so fucking good to her before he got down to the killing, then she deserved one last moment to feel her lips on his.

It changed everything.

He didn't let her go in shock.

Darett'h repositioned his strong arms to hold her gently. Carrie felt the power ease off, and she took this madness to the next level.

She sighed very softly and reached up to touch his face, tilting her head as she did. When their next kiss began, her thumb slid softly over his skin and she reached further because she needed to. Her fingers slipped into his long silky hair and when they stopped, her thumb began to caress his ear very gently. Somewhere in it, they both relaxed their grip and the shotgun fell on Carrie's thigh to slide forgotten to the floor with a quiet clatter.

His other arm, now free, moved to hold her as well, and for that, Carrie slipped her tongue in between his lips and it grew stronger between them, whatever this attraction was. Carrie had never felt anything like this and she had a hope in her that he hadn't either. She didn't want this to stop now for anything.

The others had finished by the time that the weapon slid to the floor, and they looked up to see what was going on. Now, the pair squatted just a little way off, both of them staring in wonder.

"She is so beautiful," Temma said very quietly.

B'Naht only nodded her agreement.

When the awkward, half-turned around kiss ended, Carrie looked up at a pair of smiling faces.

"Sister," the greenish one said politely in the way of her kind, bowing a little at the same time, "You make our friend so very happy just from this. How are you called? I am B'Naht and this is Temma. Why have you come here?"

Carrie looked from one face to the next and she felt no fear at all of them. She found a careful smile in herself for them as well. "M-My name is Carrie. I live just outside, a little way away from the bottom of the hill - and I don't know why I came."

Temma shook her head, "It does not matter. Darett'h smiles for you. We are pleased to see it."

Carrie had a little trouble for only a moment with the name, not getting that the last letter was a separate syllable. "Dareth? Who's - "

B'Naht giggled a little as she put her hands on the floor to lean in and kiss Carrie's cheek, "Darett-HHH," she smiled, "our large friend here. Please kiss him again in your way. It was so good to see!"

"She is human," Darett'h said.

Temma was incredulous. "So? Carrie is a fine female and so lovely, Darett'h. In all of the time that we have known each other, B'Naht and I have never seen you with this look in your eye, not once."

She looked at Carrie, "Kiss him again, Carrie. I wish for you to make him groan. He will make more sense then."

"What are you all then?" Carrie asked.

She almost laughed at the urgency of their hand motions, both of them waving and urging her to kiss Darett'h again.

Carrie looked back and felt such wonder as she looked into that dark face with it's handsome and slightly shy expression.

"Aw, I cannot believe it!" Temma laughed a little, "Carrie has some power over him, look!"

B'Naht nodded, chuckling as she leaned in, "Turn yourself around, Carrie. Temma is right. You must have something strong in you, Sister.

See his face! Kiss him again before it fades. Ohhh, he even looks a little shy! There is a wonder."

Carrie didn't need all of the prompting, though she enjoyed it for it's quirky charm. She looked at Darett'h and she got up to carefully turn herself so that she sat on his crossed shins. "Is this alright? I'm not hurting you like this, am I?"

He shook his head, still smiling while the two females almost rolled on the floor, Temma howling quietly in laughter.

"It would take more than that to cause him hurt," B'Naht grinned, "But kiss him now." She leaned forward again, kissing Carrie's ear lightly, "You make me so happy. Come now and finish him. Let us see if mighty Darett'h can stand up and not fall over from another of your kisses."

Carrie settled herself a little and she reached out to put her arms around that thick neck and she kissed him again, though it lasted only a moment before she pulled herself against him as tightly as she could when she felt his own power or whatever this was.

Carrie hung on him; clinging for all that she was worth.

Darett'h groaned and the low sound of it went right through Carrie. She was surprised that she hadn't heard the change on her pocket clinking. She moaned urgently to him and looked as though she'd have tried to climb right into his skin in the next moment.

"See!" Temma whispered, "He affects her as well."

"Of course," B'Naht nodded, "He affects you, as I have seen often. He even affects me - and I am one made for only girls, though I love our boy also. No one is safe. I swear this, not from him."

"Wait until the serpent rises," Temma said quietly with a knowing nod, "I yearn to see them together."

B'Naht grinned and hugged Temma, whispering into her ear, "And I yearn to see you stare as they fuck together, sweet runner. I will be there between your legs to get what you make then."

Carrie didn't hear them. She was lost then.

She couldn't seem to stay still on him. She moved and almost writhed against him, feeling such pleasure and bliss from only his slow and purposeful kisses. With a start, she realized that this position must be at least a little uncomfortable for him, since she felt that she had to lean for him as well.

She knew what was there in between them. She didn't even need to look down.

But she needed this so much.

She moved forward anyway, reaching carefully and trying not to groan as she felt what was in her hand, throbbing with his pulse. She wondered how large his heart must be to power that large body and then have enough and even more to harden this thing of his and even make it throb!

Carrie had held a few in her day but ...

She moved her legs apart and moved forward again, feeling that hot thing there through the crotch of her jeans. She wrapped her legs around his waist - as awkward as this was with her dressed - and she pressed herself against him and while he groaned for her, she moaned right back for only him.

They stopped a few minutes later, their pulses pounding - his actually moving Carrie every time that his heart beat. They looked at each other, both of them open-mouthed and straining a little for breath.

He reached up behind her head and she allowed it, moving closer as he pulled her head to his so that their foreheads touched.

"You have questions," he breathed, "Come. Ask them of me now, like this. Ask what you would know and I will answer in kind."

A moment later, the exchange began between them.

Carrie learned that he was a demon - that all three of them were some form of demon. She saw that he had no wish to harm her. Indeed, she saw something else there in him which was almost too much to look at.

After a moment, she wanted to know how it could be and whether someone like her could even survive that. He said that if she wanted the same thing, that is was more than possible.

He asked her of her life and she felt it as her mind answered, giving everything, far more than she could have ever said. To her slight surprise, she didn't mind that he knew it all.

She wanted to know of him and she saw demons like him, fighting for a little pay and a scrap of prestige. She saw him running across a fighting pit, dodging spears and arrows sent his way and jumping over pairs of others who struggled in the dust as they fought their final conflicts. He ran on, the sinews in his neck standing out with the effort, but making no sounds, other than his breath.

In the pits from one end of the realms to the other, no one knew his name. He didn't roar in the middle of any fight. He didn't bellow out his challenge. Other than the grunts which came from exertion, he made no sound until it was over every time.

The silent death.

He ran straight into his opponent, a giant like him to her eyes and the clash alone would have killed any human alive. The fight was a furious blur until at last; she saw the one in her arms as he held up his foe by the throat and drew back his great bloody fist one last time. She was aware of the roaring, shrieking cacophony of thousands of demonic voices as he drove his prey down like a pile driver.

She expected him to stand back over the other one then and raise his arms in some form of barbaric triumph but it didn't happen then. Darett'h looked around at the throngs in the stands and he picked the fallen one up by his numbed and beaten arm for the crowds, so that they might honor the vanquished.

The thousands went mad, howling as Darett'h urged them on to honor his opponent and they did at the tops of their lungs. Carrie had never even imagined such a sound and it seemed to go on for minutes.

Darett'h looked into the eyes of his beaten opponent and he smiled, also honoring the one in his way.

Then he drew his arm back again and slammed his hand in under the ribs, right through the skin and between the groups of torn muscle, piercing the diaphragm, reaching up until his slippery fingers closed over the heart in there. He paused then, but only for a breath as he looked into the dying eyes and he ripped his hand back, snapping and flaying the ribs and cartilage to hold up the quivering heart before that face for the briefest moment.

As the other beast breathed his last breath, Darett'h gave him the final honor and let him see his own heart being eaten even before it had really stopped beating.

He lowered the body to the dust gently and then he held up what was left and howled in his own triumph. Several friends of the defeated one jumped over the railings in the stands to come for him at a run. Seeing the weapons in their hands, Darett'h strode over to a corpse and took up a broad-axe.

Carrie gasped when one of the seven new opponents got a lucky swing in with a blade. He stepped back then as if waiting for something to happen and it did. Darett'h cut him in two within the next second and didn't even slow down until he stood surrounded by the dead. He walked off then, holding his head up, but ...

Carrie somehow knew what she was looking at. He'd been hurt by the stroke and the long cut bled freely, the blood seeping down his abdomen like a wide, thin cascade from the wound. Darett'h made no sign that it affected him at all. He smiled to the crowds as he walked easily.

But he didn't fight again for a time.

She asked why he'd shown her that he'd been hurt so badly and he answered that he wanted to be truthful with her, and that though he was what many would have termed mighty, his life would end one day, just as hers would.

Carrie had watched it all with revulsion at first, but as it went on, he explained that once a fighter entered the pit even once, his lord would make huge profits from the wagering.

Darett'h had done it at first seeing it in a youthful way, but when he'd tired of it, he found that he couldn't leave that life. After that, it was a matter of developing the skill to go on day after day, training and learning to become better, but not out of the love of it.

He'd done it then like a man who runs forever, knowing that the pack of hounds over the horizon gain a little more on him whenever he stumbles.

A demon lord had come to see his matches one day and bet heavily on him. Taking his winnings, he'd come to see Darett'h and offered him a way out if he'd fight only in his legions. The pit that he had was one where anyone could die just as easily, but the purpose wasn't as serious or constantly deadly there. The lord told him that he was still rising and had not reached his peak yet.

A shame when he reached the start of his decline and couldn't fight for anything other than his desperate survival. He offered Darett'h work before he'd reached his zenith.

When Darett'h nodded, the lord spent the money to purchase him from the other lord, who plainly feared Abi and accepted without argument.

After that, the scenes which Carrie saw were of him with the two females, and if Darett'h slew anyone in them, he was doing it to keep his two friends alive and it was his joy to do it.

Carrie asked him if he missed the life in the pits.

He told her a little, but not enough to want to go back there ever again. He told her of the two legends and that if he had the chance, he'd have wanted to fight either with them or against them.

He pulled back for a moment so that she could see his smile, "But now that I have seen you, I would not really want to fight like that anymore. If I had the chance and it was important, I would much prefer to fight at their sides."