Love at First Sight Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy continues to spy on Maura, but does she know?
7.4k words
4.67
2.8k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love at First Sight - Chapter 2

"Wake up sleepy head, you're going to miss your class." Nancy was roused from her sleep by a very chipper Maura. Of course, Maura had good reason to be chipper. She had pretty good sex from the sound of it last night. Nancy had pretty good sex herself, even if it was by herself. That kind of release might have been expected to lead to some very restful sleep for Nancy as well, but it had eluded her.

Nancy had been up half the night trying to figure out if Maura had caught her masturbating or not. The more she thought about it, the more Nancy was sure she had not made very much noise. There was the point where it seemed like Maura was staring right at her. But that was just before Maura's own orgasm hit. "She was probably just staring off at nothing in particular just as she was about to cum." Maura had clearly told the boy toy that Nancy was asleep. "If Maura had seen me masturbating and had been staring at me, why tell the boy toy I was still sleep? Plus, why be so friendly to me if she had caught me spying on her having sex?"

No, the only logical answer was that Maura had not been staring at her when she had opened her eyes. Maura had not seen her masturbating and she was just chipper because she had been properly fucked and Nancy had not. The only thing she still could not understand was why it was that the first two facts were more disappointing than the last one?

Nancy spent the next week continuing to obsess about what exactly happened that night. She knew she wanted to be able to keep watching Maura, but she was going to have to be more careful about getting caught. She decided to take all her sheets and blankets off the bed. She put the old sheets in her laundry bin. Then she put on new sheets and the blankets, but she switched the end of the bed where she had her pillows.

Maura noticed this change and asked Nancy about it. Nancy had not prepared an answer for this question. The truth was she wanted to be able to have a better view of any activity happening on Maura's bed. But she could not tell Maura that. She made up a lame excuse about the mattress sinking where she had been laying on it and hoping the switch would have her sleeping on firmer parts of the mattress.

"Oh, good idea." Maura smiled at Nancy and went back to her schoolwork. Once again, Nancy was left to try to decide if Maura believed her or if she was just pretending.

When the next Thursday rolled around, Maura asked Nancy if she wanted to go to a party together. "They'll be plenty of cute guys there?"

"No thanks. I'm really tired. In fact, I'll probably be out like a light pretty soon."

"Okay. Suit yourself. I'll see you later if you're still up or else tomorrow." Maura gave Nancy a big smile as she walked out the door.

The truth was that Nancy was hoping she would see Maura later, although she would be pretending to be asleep. Nancy's mind drifted back like it had most nights this week to that last night with Billy before they left for school. She had been so enthralled by watching the other couple starting to get intimate. And she could not deny that watching Maura with her parade of gentleman callers (as Nancy was now referring to the boy toys Maura was using to notch her bedpost) had given her the best orgasms of her life. Why should she go through the hassle of getting all dressed up, having to fight through grabby-handed, self-absorbed douchebags, hoping you might actually find someone you could tolerate, when they would probably not be able to get you off anywhere near as much as watching your roommate and some random dude going to town?

Nancy wanted to have some kind of relationship like she'd had with Billy. Maybe even have something more. But with the semester a third of the way over, she was content with just continuing to meet her own needs and get her first semester under her belt. After all, she would still have seven semesters and four spring breaks to go in her college career to do all the exploring she could want. And there was always the New Year's Eve kiss with Billy if he had not found anyone either.

Nancy did have some schoolwork she had to get done and she finished that before getting ready for the rest of her night. She wore a nightshirt, but nothing else. The nightshirt was loose and she could easily get her hands under it. But the part that would stay above her blanket would give the impression of her being dressed. She was completely naked from the waist down, although with that part of her under the blanket, no one would see if they looked over at her.

So far, no one had noticed the way her covers were moving or any sounds she was making; certainly not any of the guys who were concentrating only on Maura. And everything Maura said to the guys at night and nothing she said to Nancy in the morning indicated any awareness on her part. Nancy had been lucky so far and she did not want to get caught, mainly because Maura would probably stop bringing the guys back to their room and she would be unable to watch anymore.

Nancy was worried about getting in trouble if she got caught. Even if she were and Maura exploded, with whom would the RA be angry? "Maura was bringing the third person into the room. I am where I am allowed to be. If they wanted to do that in front of me, how could they complain if I see it?"

Nancy turned the lights off in the room and got under her covers. She began lightly playing with herself as she thought about seeing Maura's sexual escapades. Nancy did not want to get too aroused as she wanted the build up for her own orgasm to go along with Maura's. This way, if she made any more sounds because of her own impending orgasm, Maura would hopefully be too distracted by her own pleasure to notice.

As the hour was getting late, Nancy was getting disappointed. She began to have a conversation with herself, trying to figure out what might have happened.

"Maybe she struck out?"

"Are you kidding, she gorgeous. She can have any guy she wants."

"Well, maybe she's going to their room instead of coming back here?"

"Yeah, that's probably what it is. That sucks! You don't think she knows and that's why she's not coming back?"

"No. With everything she keeps saying? She doesn't know."

"But she definitely looked at us the last time?"

"I don't think she did. You wanted her to look at us though, didn't you?"

"I did. I am not even sure why, but I did. Didn't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I had hoped she had been."

Just then there was a rustling sound at the door. Nancy froze in place and shut her eyes as the door opened and quickly closed. "Please don't be alone, please!" Nancy called out to her mind.

Then to her relief, Nancy heard a masculine voice trying to sound low, with limited success. "Are you sure she's asleep?"

"I'm telling you she's dead to the world."

"How do you know?"

"Because I've done this a few times and I haven't disturbed her yet."

"What do you mean, 'a few times?'"

"I mean a few. And if you want it to be more than a few, you'd better shut up and get over to the bed."

"Alright, alright. I just don't want her getting up in the middle of things and start yelling at us."

"Trust me, she won't."

Nancy's eyes were shut tight and she was facing the wall on her side of the room. But it had sounded to her as if Maura was staring right at her when she said this. "How could she be so certain about the fact that I wouldn't wake up? Unless...unless she knows I will be awake. Unless she's known I've been awake before." For some reason unbeknownst to her, this thought sent a jolt through Nancy's entire body and she was instantly wet.

Nancy was not sure if she wanted to do this if Maura knew about it. But as she lay there and started to hear the sounds of Maura and the next man up beginning their carnal adventure, she decided that if Maura knew and hadn't complained, she could keep looking. And Nancy had been counting on this to get herself off. "So, if I need this and she doesn't mind, what's the harm?" And with that Nancy started to reach under her shirt with her left hand and play with her titties and brought her right hand down, stroking her stomach and mons.

Getting into her rhythm and having the pleasure within her starting to build, Nancy now took some time to concentrate on any noise from across the room. Based on what she heard, Nancy decided it was safe for her to turn over so that when she opened her eyes, she could have a clear look.

Once again there was almost complete silence as the young man seated against the headboard was in a state of delirium as the red-haired beauty between his legs used her mouth to create the most sublime pleasure he'd ever felt. The room was quieter than the library on a Thursday night and Nancy thought "She must be really good with her mouth."

In fact, Maura was really good because the quiet was quickly broken by a hoarse, "I'm close."

Nancy saw the back of Maura's head as she leaned up and replied "Go ahead. I'll get you back up." And with that Maura's head went back down and began to bob up and down rapidly for a few seconds. Then she went down and stayed there as the boy toy groaned and said out loud, "Oh dear God!"

At that point, Nancy closed her eyes. Thus, she did not see the boy toy sit upright and stare over toward her to see if he had awoken her with his audible release which had followed his sexual release. Maura had stayed down on his cock the whole time, taking all his cum down her throat. She didn't have to look to know that Nancy had at least heard all that. But she figured Nancy was smart enough not to get caught and when the boy toy had eased back down, Maura said, "See, I told you. You weren't going to wake her up."

Maura now started placing little kisses all over the boy's thighs as she lightly tickled his ball sack. She then began to move up his body, kissing and licking his skin and tasting the saltiness of the sweat that had sheened his body. He gave a little shudder as her breasts passed over his deflated cock. The feeling of the soft flesh began to arouse him again. Maura could feel his penis hardening as her body continued to glide over it while she continued to kiss and lick up his body.

When Maura got up to his chest, she swirled her tongue around one of his nipples and then sucked on it with light pressure. "OOOOHHHH. Oh, damn that's incredible." he said in an almost astonished tone.

"I like sucking on nipples." Maura said as she continued to stimulate him.

Nancy eyes bolted open when she heard this and she looked over intently at the action across the room. She could see Maura body stretched out over the boy toy's and her head was on his chest. She couldn't make out exactly what Maura was doing in the darkness, but she had heard it. Nancy brought her other hand up from her crotch and covered her mouth as her fingers played across her breasts in the way she imagined Maura's tongue was playing over the boy toy's. And while she couldn't see his face, from the sounds he was making, there were two people in the room who were moving toward an orgasm because of the stimulation to their nipples.

Nancy could not see it between the dark and Maura laying over him, but after about five minutes of Maura licking and kissing and sucking on his nipples, the boy toy was apparently hard again. Nancy was getting so close to her own orgasm at this point that she closed her eyes and stopped moving her left hand on her breasts, although her right hand had moved off her mouth and was now sitting atop her crotch, also not moving.

Maura picked her head up and told the boy toy, "See, I told you I'd get you back up."

"This is incredible. I've never done this before."

"You're a virgin?"

"No. I've had sex with a few girls. But only one of them put my dick in her mouth and she didn't do anything like you did. And none of them ever played with my nipples like that. You're like some kind of sex all-star."

"Oh, thank you. But to be honest, I think you're just catching me on a good night. I'm feeling very motivated tonight." Hearing that sent another shudder through Nancy's body even though at that moment she was not moving either hand.

In the meantime, Maura had rolled off the boy toy's body and was stroking his cock in her hand. "Well, I think this is enough to work with." Once again, Nancy ventured a look and noticed that Maura was up on her knees and was preparing to mount the penis she had brought back to life.

At this point, Nancy closed her eyes as she knew the sounds that would be coming. She also knew that hearing them would be, "What did Maura say, 'enough to work with.'" Nancy had a little chuckle as she once again started to move her hands over her body, bringing her back up the mountain she had just let herself slide down a bit, not wanting to crest the summit, "Not with so much activity still to come." Nancy again chuckled at the double entendre before concentrating on the sounds from Maura's bed.

Nancy had already learned how to distinguish the different sounds the springs on the bed would make. If Maura was on top and riding her partner, the bed made an up and down sound. The "squeak squeak squeak" had a very staccato sound. Instead, if she was thrusting back and forth ("More like dancing on him." she thought), the squeaks rolled out almost as if it were a see-saw. It had more of a squueeeaaakkk, squueeeaaakkk, quality.

Nancy thought the up and down was sexier and she could imagine Maura's boobs flopping up and down with the movement. She couldn't see it because Maura was facing away from her. She thought the back and forth was also very erotic, watching Maura's sexy ass moving and her back arching. Even when she wasn't looking, she could still see it all very clearly in her mind's eye. And it was bringing her ever closer to another epic release.

However, the room suddenly fell silent and Nancy risked taking a peek to find out what was happening. When she peered over, she could tell that Maura was turning around. Maura was going to finish off the boy toy (and hopefully herself) reverse cowgirl.

At first Nancy closed her eyes. The change of position would mean that Maura would be looking in her direction. Even if Maura did know she was watching, Nancy still did not want to get caught blatantly staring. But as she strained to hear what she could not see, Nancy caught the familiar strains of Maura's bed, "squeak, squeak, squeak."

Nancy could tell from the sound that Maura was now riding the boy toy, reverse cowgirl style. The sounds became louder and more frequent which meant that Maura was really going to town. Although she knew she might get caught, the thought of finally being able to see Maura's breasts moving to the rhythm of her sex was too much for Nancy to deny herself. She opened her eyes and was not at all disappointed.

Even in the minimal light, Maura's body was luminescent. Nancy stared right at two pale, perfect breasts. The were moving in the same direction as Maura's body for the most part. The breasts were large enough to have their own reactions to movement. This caused them to be about a second behind the rest of Maura's midsection. As Maura lifted up her body, her breasts lagged behind for just an instant. And when she would start to move back down, there was that moment where her body was moving down but her breasts were not. They would hang weightless for the slightest moment before the downward movement of the rest of her body caused the twin orbs to follow.

Nancy was enthralled by this movement. She concentrated her stare as hard as she could to try to fully appreciate the physics involved. She could tell this was occurring but she was desperately trying to discern it in the darkness to get its full effect. And with the speed Maura was moving, Nancy really had to concentrate.

Seeing it as well as she could in the limited light, Nancy luxuriated in the sight of the breasts moving. And then it hit her. She had been staring right at Maura's chest for a while, could have been a minute, could have been five minutes. She focused her gaze higher wondering if Maura had caught her.

When Nancy looked up, she was staring right at Maura who was looking right at Nancy and smiling. Nancy clung to the hope that maybe Maura was so close to her orgasm that she was not really seeing what she was looking at and so her mind was not registering Nancy staring at her. But then Maura winked.

"UUUUUHHHHH!" came bursting out of Nancy's mouth. She had been close to her goal of a powerful orgasm already and having watched Maura's breasts had moved her even closer. But there was something in that wink that was so sexy, so erotic. And it immediately pushed her from "close" to "over the edge." She came so quickly and so powerfully that she didn't have time to suppress that initial moan. It filled the room and Nancy immediately shut her eyes and rolled back over facing her wall.

"What was that?" the boy toy asked. He had heard the sound but in his own singlemindedness brought about by the intense sensations he was feeling as Maura rode him. Her pussy was like a hot, pliant sheath gliding up and down his cock, gripping at it, squeezing it. The feelings so overwhelmed his mind, he did not know from where the sound had come.

Maura saved the day. "Just me stud. You are filling me up with that big hard cock of yours. C'mon now, pound me. Drill your cock into me and stretch my pussy to the limit." That was enough for the boy toy to never bother to realize that the noise he had heard came from across the room.

Nancy did not move again, although she could still hear Maura as she rode herself to what seemed like a decent orgasm (Nancy sure hoped it had been after what Maura had done for her and the boy toy). For the next fifteen minutes, Nancy listened as the evening wore down across the room. There was some brief post-coital kissing and then the sound of people getting off the bed. It seemed like the boy toy had wanted to stay longer, but Maura seemed to be ushering him out of the room quicker than she usually did.

Eventually, Maura got him out the door. Nancy could hear some rustling over in the direction and it sounded like Maura might be changing her sheets. Nancy thought that "It sounds like she must have had a pretty good time."

It had finally quieted down and Nancy now heard the bedsprings groan under the weight of a person getting into the bed. Then the silence was broken with a faint but clear "Good night, Nance."

"Good night MOH." Nancy replied before she could stop herself. But because she was still facing the wall, Nancy was unable to see the radiant smile that appeared on the face across the room when she said it.

Nancy had another very fitful night. Her mind was going everywhere and nowhere trying to figure out what was going on. She had no problem finding questions for herself. Why is Maura doing this? Does she want me to watch her having sex? Why? And why is it turning me on so much? Should I try to not watch her? Do I really want to try to not watch? Unfortunately, she had no answers for herself except for one; she knew she would definitely try to watch Maura the next chance she got. And that answer was more unsettling than all the unanswered questions combined.

"Nance, come on. You're gonna miss your class." Nancy had finally fallen into a deep slumber and she was now being awakened by a loud voice and her shoulder being shaken. Since the last thought she could recall was the unsettling one that she wanted to watch Maura have sex, her eyes springing open to Maura's beautiful visage shocked and surprised her.

With a look of abject panic, Nancy quickly moved away from Maura. She immediately noticed the look of sadness and hurt that came across Maura's face at her reaction. Maura stepped back from Nancy's bed and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you or bother you. It's just it's late and I know you have Friday morning classes." Maura turned and grabbed her bookbag as she left the room. Nancy was not certain but she thought that tears may have been welling up in Maura's eyes as she turned and she thought she heard a sniffle as Maura closed the door behind her.

12