Love at First Sight Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls' relationship continues to grow.
7k words
4.78
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy Reed and Maura O'Halaran woke up in each other's arms. They had spent the previous day in bed together, exploring the physical aspects of their love. But today they knew they had to face reality. There were classes to attend and schoolwork to do. Not that they didn't find chances to hold each other; give each other little kisses; and maybe the occasional grope of a breast or ass cheek.

When they went to bed, they did fool around a bit. They brought each other to orgasm enjoying the newness of their physical relationship. But it was more than just physical and there was an emotional component to their sleeping arrangements that night. Nancy was on her back with Maura's head on her shoulder. Maura was on her side, stretched out next to Nancy with her leg laying overtop of Nancy's. In fact, every night for the next week and a half, there was at least one point where their bodies were touching when they went to sleep.

Then one Tuesday night they spent time into the wee hours of the morning having sex. That was because when they woke up on Wednesday, it was going to be the beginning of a tough patch. The Thanksgiving break began after classes on Wednesday and both of them would be going home to their respective families to celebrate.

With a much longer drive, Nancy's parents did what they had done when she moved in at the beginning of the semester and stayed at a hotel near campus the night before. Since Nancy's parents would be coming to the dorm room, Nancy and Maura made sure they were up early. They had showered and made up the bed so that when the Reed's arrived they found Nancy and Maura at their desks working on their computers. They were actually doing some early Christmas shopping but it made for a good look for the parents, who were getting their first look at the beds pushed together. June Reed raised an eyebrow but she did not say anything while they were in the room.

The Reeds exchanged pleasantries with Maura. There was still some lingering distrust in her that both parents harbored after the assault that had left Nancy injured. But there was nothing overt and when it was time to leave, Nancy gave Maura a hug. It was chaste, although it did seem to last a little longer than Nancy's parents thought was necessary.

In the car on the ride home, Nancy's mother did ask her about the beds. Nancy indicated that they had decided to do it to give them more space inside the room. "Besides Mom, with me sleeping right next to her, she can't have boys in the room." June had also noticed the extra-long hug (along with the beds together) but she decided to drop it there. Nancy felt as if she had dodged the bullet with her clever response, but one should never believe they are getting one over on their mother.

For four days and nights, Nancy and Maura were apart, but they were always on the other's mind. They facetimed on their phones constantly. When family pressures wouldn't let them do that there were tons of text messages and IMs. One night they even tried to masturbate to each other over facetime, but that really didn't work and they ended up laughing for a long time.

With Maura living closer to the school, she was already back in their dorm room before Nancy arrived. Maura's parents were a little disappointed. They had wanted to see Nancy and thank her again for jumping in to help Maura. They had not come into the room when they picked Maura up and so it was when they were dropping her off that they got to see the beds together.

Maura and her dad had gone back out to the car to get another load of stuff while her mother waited in the dorm room. Her father said to Maura, "You know, if you got a drill with a 1/4" bit and four bolts and nuts the same size, you could probably space out four holes in the bed frame and bolt them together. Keep them from moving apart in case Nancy is a restless sleeper."

Maura smiled at her dad. She wasn't ready to discuss how things had been going with Nancy just yet. However, it seemed that her dad was letting her know that he knew she had a secret and that when she was ready to tell her parents, her dad would be on her side.

What Maura did ask though was, "But won't we get in trouble for making the holes in the bed frames?"

"Maybe. But the holes will only be on one side of each frame. When you move out, if you put that side to the wall, no one might ever know." Then he grinned and pulled his daughter to him. "I love you sweetheart. You and your brother and your sisters mean the world to me. And all I ever wanted was for you all to be happy. So, are you happy?"

"Yes Dad. Way more than happy."

They hugged and when they broke apart Mr. O'Halaran said, "We'd better get back. If your mom thinks we were talking about anything without her being here, you know she'll pester me the whole way home."

Maura had a while to wait until Nancy would get there. Fortunately, the local pizzeria delivered and she was able to get herself something to eat while she waited. Nancy and Maura were texting each other constantly so Maura knew when Nancy had finally arrived.

When Nancy finally came through the door and saw Maura sitting on the bed, she took two quick steps toward her. Then remembering that her parents were right behind her, she slowed and gave Maura a more chaste hug. Although she did take the opportunity to whisper in Maura's ear, "As soon as they're gone I'm gonna ravish you."

Nancy's mother had noticed those first quick steps, but that only confirmed for her what she had already begun to suspect. Nancy's parents helped her get unpacked and they made small talk with Maura. Nancy's mother seemed a little more friendly than she had been earlier in the week. Maura chalked it up to Nancy's mother just not being a morning person and so being cranky when they had been there Wednesday morning.

When it was time to go, Nancy walked with her parents back to the car. She hugged her parents and stood there waiving goodbye to them as they pulled away. But her mother noticed as she looked into the side mirror that Nancy was sprinting back into the dorm once she turned away from the car.

When Nancy got back to the room, she found Maura sitting on the end of the bed, stark naked. Maura's red hair was cascading over her shoulders and down her chest, the ends touching her nipples. She smiled at Nancy and ask, "What took you so long?"

The hunger that shown from Nancy's eyes would have been scary if it weren't so damn sexy as well. She tore off her clothes and continued to stare at Maura with increasing lust. Although she lost eye contact every now and then as she disrobed, she immediately re-established it as quickly as she could.

Now she was standing there, as naked as Maura. Her breathing was labored and her chest was heaving as she just stood perfectly still, continuing to stare at Maura. The lust was still very present, but there was a ferocity that Maura had never seen before in Nancy. Maura was trying to decide if she was turned on or worried about the fire, she saw smoldering in Nancy's gaze. She had just decided that it was a bit of both when Nancy was suddenly moving at her.

Nancy had watched Billy tackle enough wide receivers to know how to do it correctly. She gathered herself and readied her body. Then she moved as if a coiled spring had sprung and propelled herself at Maura. After three quick steps, she launched herself in the air. Her head was to the side of Maura and her shoulder and arm went right into Maura's stomach. The force of the tackle knocked Maura backwards and the momentum took both of them well up onto the bed.

It had been a textbook tackle. But what Nancy did next was not in the football textbook. She quickly got on top of Maura and began raining kisses all over her face. She kissed Maura's lips, but she also kissed Maura's cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and even her eyes.

Maura was initially in a state of shock. Having never played football, it was the first time she had been tackled. And while Nancy was on the petite side, the speed with which she had moved and dove at her and the force knocking her over had been disorienting. But when she felt the kisses on her face, she got over the shock. And the next time one of those kisses came to her lips she returned it.

Feeling Maura kiss her back got Nancy to slow her pace. She stopped moving around and kept kissing Maura's lips. "God, her lips are incredible." thought Nancy. She could feel her arousal quickly beginning to bubble up in her body. Talking on the phone and seeing each other on Facetime was not enough. It had been four days without Maura. She had masturbated every night several times before she could go to sleep. Now she was finally content and after that initial surge of lust, she was happy just to be kissing Maura; having her in her arms and being in Maura's.

They continued to lay on the bed this way. Maura was on her back, her legs spread a little wide to accommodate Nancy. Nancy was on top of Maura, stretched out with her legs in between Maura's. After a while, Nancy moved down a little so she could get to Maura's breasts. She thought Maura had the most beautiful breasts in the world. They were not huge, but they were big. The flesh was firm and sweet against her lips and the areolas and nipples were just so pink and perfect and she loved sucking on them.

Maura also loved how Nancy loved her breasts. No one else she had been with had spent so much time and tried so hard to please her this way. Some of the guys had spent more time than others and one or two had tried to make some effort at actually pleasuring her. But Nancy's lips were just so much softer and yet she found ways to suck harder at the right time. One time Nancy had almost made her cum, just from playing with her tits. So, she was content to just lay back for a while and let Nancy work her magic.

When Nancy had moved down Maura's body to get to her breasts, the difference in height now had their mons right against each other. And while Nancy was concentrating on what she was doing with her mouth, she unconsciously started rocking her hips up and down, creating some friction and some pleasant feelings between her legs. Again, while not consciously deciding to do it, the feelings in her body managed to convince her hips to start moving a little faster so as to generate more pleasurable feelings.

Maura was beginning to have the same pleasurable feelings below her waist from Nancy's humping. She began to consciously push back against Nancy and said, "Ooooohhh, Nance, that's nice. I haven't been fucked in a while but you're doing a decent job at it."

At first Nancy was not even sure what Maura meant. For the first time she realized what she had been doing. Since Maura was enjoying it, she kept going. But even as she continued to make love to Maura's breasts Nancy started thinking about what Maura had said.

First, Maura was talking about being "fucked." Well, that was a reference to all those guys. Nancy had not been happy about those guys. She had watched them fuck Nancy all those nights. She had seen as best she could in the dark. She remembered Maura's legs stretching out around their bodies. She remembered their asses moving back and forth as they pounded into her. She also remembered how at first, she had been upset and maybe a little jealous of Maura for getting action while Nancy was left diddling herself. But she also remembered that as things went on, she was jealous of the guys because they were with Maura and she was starting to realize she wanted to be.

The next thing that came into Nancy's mind fired up her competitive nature. Maura has said she was doing "a decent job." "DECENT!" she thought. "Oh hell no. I'll show her decent. I'm gonna fuck her better than any of them ever did."

Nancy put her hands to either side of Maura's body and lifted her torso off Maura. Her mouth was no longer on Maura's breasts and she began thrusting her mons against Maura's. She began moving faster and faster. Nancy was driving her hips back and forth as fast as she could. Every so often she would slam them back down and while in contact with Maura would roll her hips in a circular motion, grinding down hard before resuming the pounding with her hips.

Nancy could hear a faint echo of Maura calling out as she was continuing to hump Maura. She felt Maura's hands on her breasts. She could feel her own body as it came into contact with Maura's. But she was not feeling the pleasure. She was too intent on moving her hips as fast as she could or grinding them down as hard as she could. She did not realize just how wet she was getting or how her own fluids were coating Maura's pelvis and legs allowing her to glide even more quickly across Maura's body.

She did notice when Maura's legs were wrapped around her body like a vise. So strong was Maura's hold on her that she could not hump anymore, so she stuck to just grinding down, sliding around on the skin she had been soaking.

It was not until Nancy felt the release of pressure from her own vagina that she realized just how much pleasure she had been having. At first, she couldn't move because Maura's legs were still holding her in place. However, as the fog in her brain dissipated, she heard Maura let out a deep breath and she felt the pressure of Maura's legs releasing her.

Nancy lay down next to Maura. She felt a little guilty. She had no idea how long she had been doing that, but it had all been about her jealousy and anger at those boys for having kept Maura from her. She wasn't even sure if Maura had enjoyed it or if she might have even hurt her. She had not felt the build up to her own orgasm because she was so focused just on fucking, but she had felt the release and the aftershocks. That still felt good. But what had she done to Maura?

Nancy finally turned to Maura and said, "Maura, I'm sorry but..."

"Sorry? For what?"

"Well, it was just when you talked about being fucked and about me doing a 'decent' (and Nancy did use air quotes when she said decent) job, I kind of got jealous and competitive (she left out angry) about all the boy toys and I just started going at you. I wasn't even doing it for you as much as I was doing it to you. I don't know if you even liked it or if I hurt you."

At that point Maura turned and took Nancy in her arms. Then she rolled back pulling Nancy on top of her with them face to face. "Oh, you sweet, lovely girl. Didn't you hear what I was telling you?"

Nancy lowered her head as she did not want to look in Maura's eyes as she sheepishly admitted, "No. I was so into my own head that I really couldn't. I heard you, but I couldn't quite understand you. For all I knew, you could have been telling me to stop."

Maura put two fingers under Nancy's chin and tilted her face back up so she was looking directly into her eyes. "Well, let me put your mind at ease. I was telling you how great you were making me feel. And how wonderful it was and how it was so much better than it was with any of those guys. When I locked my legs around you, it was because you were making me cum and I just had to hold on through it. None of those guys ever did that."

"I heard you cum most of those nights."

"Fake. All fake. But you made it real Nance."

"But I wasn't even inside you?"

"True. And I'll be honest. I like that feeling. But at the end of the day, it was you Nance. And even though you weren't inside me, you were hitting my clit. And when you were grinding on it...Wow! Just, wow."

That made Nancy laugh a little. She was much more relaxed and she smiled. And it is Nancy's smile, more than anything else, that always reminds Maura why she loves Nancy so much. But even though her love for Nancy was bubbling up all over inside of Maura, she wasn't going to miss an opportunity to tease her a little. "So, Nance, you were jealous of those guys?"

"Well, not at first. At first, I was mad at you because you were bringing all these guys into the room getting sex when all I was doing was playing with myself."

"What I was getting wasn't that good. I think you were getting a lot more with your own hands than I was getting from their whole bodies."

"Maybe. But the more I thought about it, I wasn't jealous of you, I was jealous of them because they were getting to be with you."

"Oh Nance, you loooove me. You think I'm seeeeexy." Maura said in a sing-song voice putting added stress on certain words.

Nancy punched her in the arm, but she didn't say anything to contradict her. Maura just laughed and that got Nancy even more upset. "Stop laughing at me!"

"Make me."

"Don't think I won't."

"Go ahead. Whatcha gonna do?"

Nancy threw her arms out. At first Maura ducked thinking she was going to get slapped by Nancy. But this allowed Nancy to get a firm grip on Maura's wrists and pinned her arms down. Then she brought her face down to Maura's and began kissing her.

The feel of Nancy's lips on her own caused Maura to stop laughing and return the kiss. They made out very passionately for a few minutes before Maura finally pulled away. "Okay, I have to admit, that worked pretty well."

Nancy just smiled back at her. With her big smile, the dimples came out and that made what Maura had to say just that much harder. "Nance, look. I can't tell you how happy I am that you're back here with me. But you know we can't keep doing this."

Nancy looked back at her in a panic and said, "Oh my god, are you breaking up with me?!?"

"NO! Nance! No! Hell no!" Nancy immediately relaxed although she still looked questioningly at Maura. So, Maura continued, "No, Nancy. It's just the opposite in a way. I want to be with you all the time. But we still have finals starting in three weeks. We both have a lot of schoolwork to do between now and then. We can't miss classes and we can't spend all day in bed together, even though that is exactly what I would like to do with you. I promise I won't be upset if you're too tired from studying to fool around at night and I want you to promise you won't be upset at me because I might be too tired from studying to fool around at night."

"But your saying we'll still be sleeping in bed together where sometimes, if not all the time, we'll be fooling around?"

"Yeah."

"Will you still spoon me some nights?"

Maura leaned in and kissed Nancy briefly on the lips. "Yeah, I'll do that some nights."

"And on other nights will you cuddle up next to me and lay your head on my chest when we go to sleep?"

Maura leaned in again and gave Nancy a quick peck on the lips before saying, "Yeah. I'll do that too."

"And when we wake up in the morning will you kiss me first thing to start the day?"

Maura leaned in and just before she was to meet her lips with Nancy's she said, "Well, I'm not kissing you with morning breath."

Nancy once again punched Maura in the arm. "OWW! Hey, between the flying tackle and the punching your starting to hurt me."

"Well, stop teasing me and I won't hit you."

"But I like teasing you."

"Well then a sore arm is just going to be a cost of business." Nancy did lean over and kissed the part of Maura's arm she had just punched. Then she asked, "So this no sex policy..."

"Hey, I didn't say 'No Sex.' I just said we have to do our schoolwork too."

Nancy just continued as if Maura had not said anything, "When does this 'no sex' policy start?"

Realizing the point was going to be lost on Nancy, Maura just sighed and said, "Tomorrow."

"Okay, so it doesn't apply for tonight?" And the smile was back.

"No. But it means we have to get some sleep so we can wake up on time for classes."

"So, like, lights out and go to sleep by midnight so we can get up at 7:30 and still be rested."

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Well, it's only 9:30 now."

12