All Comments on 'Love at First Sight Theory'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

First, I really enjoyed the story. God knows hospitals are cat houses and there is always a Brian about who thinks he invented the female orgasm.

I want to address something else though. I have to question how much of an asshole you are for asking such a disrespectful, cruel and emasculating question to someone you claim is a friend? I recognize you believed it be a joke but Jesus what a shitty thing to say to someone, even in jest. Be grateful "Selene" responded as she did, I would have ripped you a new asshole.

If my husband ever said such a thing... frigid bedroom temperatures would be forecasted. Even in jest, sayings like that can harm relationships. I hope it was a one off. I like your work a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The back of this story might have been better served to be part of the Innocent Text Messages arc. This gad a lot more that shows Selene in a better light and shows how faster the dickpic incident, she had nothing to do with Brian, only admonishing him that he is ruining Wilma's marriage. As for Brian, it was great in "The Weekend" arc, to see Lee absolutely demolish Brian. Sure the first shot was a sucke punch yo get Brian away from Gina, who was yelling big at Brian to leave her alone, but after that mister beefcake got literally destroyed by Lee, who though he went to jail for 8 months, did the world a public service by being part of the reason (along with Gina's rejection) for why Brian stopped his abhorrent behavior with married women. Glad Tony and Selene worked it out. Somehow their reconciliation came off as more valid given the supporting material in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Author is intent on humanizing this fuck. Makes me wonder why. Based how forgiving his pussies, I mean protagonists are, I think this dude either likes to watch, has forgiven too much, or wished he had.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Superb analysis of what a serial cheater can do. Also very good expose how the female mind works to let her give her himself permission to cheat. It also reveals the inherent dishonest of women. Not their feelings but their intentional effort NOT to discuss them with her man. At that point she's already made an emotional decision to leave the marriage. She'll maintain the facade until she has a firm and secure grasp on the next bigger and better deal. Then the guy get hammered out of left field. Don't for a moment the woman will have a shred of remorse, concern for how she's hurt you. To her your last weeks newspaper.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...