Love at First Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Starving actually," she said as my semi-hard cock was released.

"Well, I always have a sausage warm and ready for someone deserving of it," I said, knowing it sounded corny.

"Actually, can you go through the McDonalds drive-thru? I could use a quarter pounder meal," she requested, before she leaned down and took my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh," I moaned, as I drove out of the parking lot. "I'd like to think I'm more of a full meal deal without your also ordering a la carte."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, as she began sucking me to full erection.

I drove a block to the McDonalds that I'd seen from the parking lot. I reached the drive-thru which was empty, and said, "We're entering the drive-thru."

She sat up and said, "A quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a coke."

Then before could respond, she lowered herself back down onto my now fully erect cock.

"Okay," I moaned, as I rolled up to the speaker.

I distractedly ordered food for us both and then slowly crept ahead to the till, clarifying our circumstances to her, "I'm almost at the window. The one with a person behind it."

She continued slowly sucking me as I reached it.

A boy, looking to be in his early twenties said, "That will be..." before he paused, noticing a head on my lap, "$13.76."

I handed him a twenty and said, deciding to play along, "I hope you don't mind; my girlfriend couldn't wait any longer." I then smiled at the fact I called her my girlfriend.

"Um, okay," he said, his cheeks going ruby red as if he was the one caught in the act.

He moved away and I said, "That was amusing."

"Equally amusing is a cum walk," she said, sitting partly up.

This wasn't a term I'd heard before so I asked, "What's a cum walk?"

"Where a woman walks around in public with a big load all over her face," she explained, before returning to my cock.

"I see," I said, thinking that would indeed be hot, and also amusing to see.

A minute later the boy returned with my change and was handing it to me, while trying not to look at the head bobbing up and down in my lap. "You're welcome to watch," I reassured him, "she enjoys an audience."

She sat up and said, as if she hadn't just had a dick in her mouth, "Please make sure there are lots of ketchups in the bag."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, his face going even redder as he was caught in the act of watching.

She returned to sucking as he disappeared from the window.

When he returned a minute later with the drinks and food, I said, "Slut, sit up. I need the drink holders for the pop."

"But you haven't come on my face yet," she pouted, as she sat up.

I sighed, as I looked at him, taking the drinks, "Sorry, she just really likes her home-made mayonnaise."

"It's warm and creamy," she embellished.

"And free," I joked, taking the bag.

"Have a good night," he said, still looking shell-shocked.

"Oh, I plan on it," I said, starting to pull away.

"I'm a bit into exhibitionism," she explained, as she opened the bag and extracted a fry.

"So, I see," I chuckled.

"Partly because it's hot and it gets me horny," she explained, "and partly because psychologically I like seeing the reactions of other people."

"His was priceless."

"When we come out of the blue at them like that, they usually are."

A few minutes later, we were at my hotel and I put my dick away. She grabbed the bag, I grabbed the drinks, and we headed up to my hotel room. Thankfully, this being an upper-class hotel, she didn't act as outrageous. Besides, I hadn't come on her face so she couldn't do what I was picturing.

She did say, once in the elevator, "Swanky hotel."

"Company pays for it."

"Ever gotten head in an elevator?" she asked.

"Once," I replied, that being a couple years ago, actually in this hotel and this very elevator.

"Party pooper," she pouted.

"You want to start this relationship with lies?" I asked.

"Relationship?" she asked back.

"I thought we'd already established this was one."

"You've only just asked me out on a date," she pointed out. "In the future. In New York."

"Sorry, I'm a lot older than you," I pointed out. "Once you suck my Rock, then I eat your pussy, then you suck my cock a second time and then I offer to take you on a date to make you an honest woman... it's a relationship."

"Is that still true if you take me back to your hotel and fuck me?"

"Yup. That seals the deal," I said, as we got off on the twelfth floor.

"I thought it took anal to seal the deal," she quipped, sauntering out of the elevator.

"Before or after you give me a heart attack?" I joked, having done anal with a few women, but not in quite a while.

"It would be a great way to go," she smiled, as I led her to my room.

"The best," I agreed, as I unlocked the door.

"I'll try not to kill you too soon," she said, following me into my room.

I laughed as I entered the room.

She added, "I'll need to eat first."

"Me too," I said, as we sat on the couch and devoured our McDonald's meals.

I asked, as we were finishing eating, wanting to know more about her, including a key question I didn't know the answer to yet, "May I ask you a personal question?"

"After coming down my throat, eating my cunt and buying me dinner, you can ask me anything," she smiled.

"What's your name?"

She laughed, "I guess we should exchange those civilities at some point. I'm Amanda."

"Ben," I offered. "Nice to meet you, Amanda."

"You too, Ben."

"How much longer until you get your degree?"

"I'm in my last semester," she said, as she slipped out of her heels and rested her nylon-clad feet on the coffee table.

"Nice," I said, already thinking then she could move to New York. I couldn't believe I was thinking such things after a single sexual encounter. Or three, depending on how you count these things.

"Yeah, then I can live anywhere I want," she answered, reading my mind.

"That's a great degree to have," I said, my gaze going back and forth from her eyes to her feet.

"Yeah, being able to set up my own office will be nice," she said. "I don't like taking orders from other people."

"Really?" I asked.

"Well, not at work," she corrected.

"Really?" I asked again, having shot a load down her throat and gotten her off with my tongue at her workplace.

"Well, okay," she laughed, as she swung her nylon clad legs onto my lap. "Not while I'm doing my real job."

I groaned as her feet landed a little too hard on my crotch.

"Sorry, I figured since you can't stop staring at them, you may as well massage them."

"You do have gorgeous feet and toes," I complimented, as I took her left foot in my hands. "Especially in these nylons."

"Nylons have psychological power," she said.

"I couldn't agree more," I said, as nothing turned me on more than legs and feet in nylons.

"For both men and women," she continued.

"I know why for men," I said, as I raised her foot and sucked on her toes, "but why women?"

"Oh, that is nice," she moaned softly. I've learned that most women have never had a man suck on their toes; and it's a tender, yet intimate and erotic act. It almost always makes women more comfortable, and they all enjoy it... all except Penny, an ex who had ticklish feet and accidentally kicked me in the face.

"And?"

"Sorry, you got me distracted," she said.

"I've been distracted by you ever since we met," I countered.

"You say the sweetest things," she said, before explaining, "for women, nylons are an accessory. Different shades of colour provide different looks, and that's why I'm surprised more women don't wear them."

"Tell me about it," I sighed, as I moved to her other, slightly salty, nylon foot.

"My research shows that women who wear them often have more confidence," she added.

"Interesting," I said as I sucked on a toe.

"I know," she nodded, excited to share her research. "That's the same reason women wear make-up, dress as they do, and get boob jobs."

"For confidence?"

"Exactly," she nodded.

"Well, I like your research," I said.

"Pull out Rock for me," she ordered.

I did quickly, as sucking on her toes had gotten me hard and horny.

"Ever had a nylon foot job?" she asked as she moved both of her feet to my cock.

"Poorly once, by a drunk woman," I admitted.

"Well, let's make up for that," she said, as she began slowly stroking my cock with her feet.

"Oh, that feels great."

"I want Rock hard as steel when he slams into me," she said.

"You do, do you?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes, you think you can fuck my cunt with that big cock?" she asked, looking me directly in the eye as she did.

"I think I can," I said, deciding not to make a lame joke by repeating the phrase like Thomas the Train.

"I haven't been fucked in months," she said, her feet dancing in perfect symmetry on my cock.

"Really?"

"Yeah, school and work have kept me busy," she admitted. "Then you came in and I just..."

She paused.

"Just what?"

"I can't explain it," she began and then stopped again.

"I can't explain this either," I said, seeing vulnerability in her for the first time, and wanting her to know I felt the same way.

"I just felt something I couldn't explain drawing me to you," she said.

"I felt... feel the same way."

"At first, I just wanted your cock."

"Me too," I said, then corrected, "I mean a blow job or more. But now I want all of you."

"Good, I'm not a sharer," she said.

"I'm a one-woman man," I clarified.

"So you feel it too?" she asked; the entire time we were having this suddenly intimate conversation, Amanda's feet never stopped moving up and down.

"I feel a chemistry I've never felt on first contact," I admitted.

"I'm not too young for you?"

"Nope. I'm not too old for you?"

"My mom will think so."

"Oh God, how old is your mom?" I asked.

"Forty-four," she answered, moving her left foot to rub my cock head, and her left foot to my chest.

"I'm almost her age," I said.

"Do you care?" she asked, moving her foot to my mouth.

"Not at all," I answered, knowing this just felt right. Could this be love at first sight... well, after a blow job or two and some pussy eating?

"Good," she said, "because although it may appear like I do this all the time, I have never done this before."

"What? Sex?" I joked.

"No, silly," she said. "I've never seduced a customer. Or even had a one-night stand."

"Well, let's make sure the latter condition remains true tomorrow," I reassured her. "At the moment, a many-year stand is looking pretty good to me."

"Fuck; be that as it may, I need you in me right now," she said, as she moved her feet away and aggressively pulled my pants and underwear down and off me.

"You know Rock and I are more than just a piece of meat," I jokingly protested.

"Not right now you're not," she said, as she straddled my cock and dropped herself on it while taking her dress off.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I saw her amazing body uncovered for the first time, her big tits showcased so perfectly in a light blue lace bra.

"I work out every day," she said.

"I think about working out every day," I joked, as she leaned in and kissed me as she began slowly riding me.

When she broke the kiss, she began unbuttoning my dress shirt and said, "Either you work out, or you have an amazing metabolism."

"A little of both," I said.

"Nice abs," she said, as she opened my shirt and moved her hands over them.

"Thanks," I said. "You've got nice everything."

"Thanks," she said, as she used my chest for balance and began riding me faster as she reached back and unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.

"God, you're perfect," I said, as I admired her large round breasts as they bounced fluidly.

"I'm a little big boned," she pointed out.

"I like a little padding, and that big ass of yours is amazing," I said.

"It's my mom's Latina side coming through," she explained.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as I just enjoyed the amazing sight of her perfect body riding me.

And for a few minutes there was no more talking.

Just fucking.

And moans.

And me admiring my new girlfriend.

And her riding her new boyfriend.

Each of us were somehow completely comfortable with each other, which had never happened before in my entire sex life. The first time was always awkward, but this first time felt natural.

Eventually though, I needed to be the man.

I pulled her close, lifted her up off the couch, my cock remaining inside her, and carried her to the bed. "My strong man," she purred, as she kissed my neck.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane," I said, in my best, albeit terrible ape man accent.

"Jane need be fucked by big cock," she said playing along, as I tossed her on the bed, and she spread her legs wide.

I could have kept the role playing going, but I just wanted to... no, needed to... fuck her.

I crawled onto the bed and slid my cock right back into her pussy.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, Ben," she said. Somehow hearing my name only enhanced the beauty of the moment.

After a few strokes, I decided I wanted to watch her, so I grabbed a pillow and lifted up her ass and set it under her. Then I grabbed her ankles, kept her legs spread wide apart, and on my knees, I slammed into her hard.

Most women close their eyes while they're fucked.

Yet Amanda looked at me with the same lust with which I was admiring her.

Her lips pursed.

And for a couple of minutes again, we just fucked.

Hard.

She moaned.

I groaned.

"Fuck, yes, Ben, treat me like your slut," she said, as I watched her tits bounce and her body quiver.

"I want you to come all over my cock," I said.

"You're going to get your wish real soon," she promised as I slammed into her .

"You're so fucking hot," I said, as my leg began to cramp, but her moans were increasing, and I wasn't about to stop until she came.

"Yes, don't stop, Ben, don't stop," she moaned her cheeks red with lust.

A few more hard, deep strokes and she begged, "Yes, yes, harder, harder, fuck me into oblivion!"

I let go of her nylon-clad legs and she wrapped them around me and pulled me into her each time with all her might. I collapsed on top of her, and she began kissing me urgently as her heels on my ass urged me to keep fucking her.

She broke the kiss and looked directly into my eyes, saying with lustful desperation, "Let's come together."

"You sure?" I asked, knowing she meant I should come inside her. I was close myself, and could definitely let loose soon.

"Yes, come inside me, Ben, shoot that big load deep inside my cunt," she said sounding so hot and nasty.

"Okay," I agreed, not at all concerned about whether she was protected. If we made a baby, I'd be happy to raise it with her... as crazy as it sounds I was already that into her (literally too). She moved her hands to the headboard and began lifting her ass up to meet ach of my forward strokes.

It was so intense.

It had my balls boiling.

A dozen or more strokes, she broke the kiss and demanded, "Come in my cunt, Ben. Fill me up right fucking now."

"So close," I groaned.

"Now, Ben, fucking fill my cunt with your cum three... two... one... NOW!!"'

I grunted and did just that. "Oh, fuck!"

As soon as I started coming in her, she screamed, loud enough to alert the floors above and below us, as my orgasm triggered her orgasm, "Jesus, Mother fucking Christ!"

As we both came, I kept slamming into her.

She collapsed completely.

I watched her face as she came.

God's ultimate gift.

Beauty at its most vulnerable.

Perfection.

I slowed down and then pulled out, as I couldn't handle the cramp any longer. I apologized as I hopped off the bed, "Sorry, cramp." And then continue hopping, trying to stretch it out.

She laughed, "Now you really look like Tarzan. Or maybe a chimp!"

I stretched out my leg and asked, "So you're staying the night, right?"

"Well, I still want room service and I'm pretty sure I'm not done getting fucked," she said.

"You do know I'm in my forties," I smiled, thinking I hadn't come three times with a woman in years.

"Early forties," she amended.

"And I do look young for my age," I said, as I walked over to the desk and grabbed the room service menu.

"Age is just a number," she added.

"I'm happy you think that way," I laughed, as I returned and handed her the menu. "Order anything you like. Since we're playing by Valentine's Day rules, that makes this our first date, so tomorrow you can analyze me."

"You'll regret that," she smiled.

"I'll never regret a single moment of this night," I said, joining her on the bed and kissing her.

After a brief kiss, she said, "Of all the clothing stores, in all the malls in all the world, you walked into mine."

"You like Casablanca?" I asked, it literally being my favourite movie.

"It's my favourite movie of all time," she said.

"Well," I smiled, kissing her again, "Play it again, Amanda."

THE END of the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

12