Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Greg moves on from his cheating wife, or does he?
12.6k words
4.17
51.9k
63
49

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to my apartment, walked in and crashed onto the couch. What a shitty birthday!

I had just celebrated my 28th birthday with a romantic dinner with Janice, with what should have ended with a good night of sex back in her apartment. Instead, I am lying here alone, our six-month relationship over, and not a clue for where my life is heading.

If I'm being honest it all comes back to my ex-wife Katie. Even now she is still fucking with me.

Let me explain.

After I split with Katie I moved into the apartment I'm laying in now, I filed for divorce and tried to move on with my life. The divorce was done a year after, and I have not seen nor spoken to Katie since we split.

I will be honest that for the first eighteen months I had no interest in dating, in fucking, in anything to do with women. I buried myself in my work and enjoyed hanging out with my friends and family. But I was thankful for porn. A little too thankful sometimes.

It was John who insisted that I needed to get back on the horse, even if it was at a brothel. I agreed and did indeed go and spend three different occasions in one of those fine establishments. But just having sex was not the remedy I was seeking. It was real intimacy I craved and a brothel was never going to provide that.

Shani, yes her and John are still together and would indeed get married but I will get to that. Shani asked me if I would be willing to go on a blind date with a work colleague of hers named Vikki. She described Vikki as 23 years old, blonde and athletic. So with some encouragement from John I agreed.

Vikki and I went on a double-date with John and Shani who were engaged by this time, and it was nice. It was the first time since Katie that I enjoyed the company of and was attracted to another women, excluding the fine ladies at the brothel of course.

That date turned into another but without our chaperones this time. Within three weeks and about five dates later we were officially a couple. The sex with Vikki was good, she was as athletic in bed as she was out, and I was getting the intimacy I was craving.

What was great for me however, was that Vikki would cum during sex. Nothing crazy like waves of orgasms, but she could consistently orgasm at least once every time I was fucking her. To say that this was good for my male pride would be an understatement. After never being able to get Katie to have an orgasm during sex, then to find out she went and got that in the bed of another man, a part of me always blamed myself for not being able to give her that.

Now I knew that it was not that I was not good enough, it was just that Katie needed someone or something different to me to get there. For the first time in a year and a half I was starting to feel good about myself again.

We continued dating for a few more months but we started to hit a roadblock between us. That is that Vikki wanted to move in with me, she was dropping more and more hints and getting less subtle each time. You would think what is the problem then? A gorgeous and energetic 23 years old woman wanting to spend more time with you especially in the bedroom. Easy solution right?

The problem is that I did not love Vikki.

I liked her a hell of a lot, but I knew what it was to be in love with someone and I did not feel that way with her. I knew that having Vikki move in would make the inevitable split much harder. Up until now we were hanging out and having sex, it was easy. But after four months I was still not in love with her and I doubted I ever truly could be.

I decided not to string her along on a relationship that was never going to evolve, she deserved better than that. So, I had to break up my second serious relationship of my life, and they don't get any easier although I was less emotionally invested this time.

About a month or so later John and Shani got married.

Of course I was the best man and had to give the speech about how lucky John was to have Shani in his life, and how lucky Shani was to have such a man-child in hers. Mark, Billy and Steve were there too of course. Us five musketeers had a few days earlier got well and truly put to the sword at the buck's night with drinking and dancing.

Skye was in Shani's bridal party, and Jane also attended the wedding. This was the first time I had been around any of Katies friends since we split, Shani excluded of course.

Both Skye and Jane came over to me together at my table during the wedding night, wanting to talk.

"Hi Greg, good to see you again."

"Hi Skye, you look lovely in your bridesmaids dress. You too Jane."

"Thanks, look I want to start by saying I'm sorry about what happened and how I acted, how we acted."

Jane then spoke up.

"I know it's probably of little consequence now but neither of us were happy at the time with how we were all treating you, we kind of just went along to not cause waves but we always felt crappy about it."

"Look, that's all in the past now. There's no point rehashing it so what say we forget about that and just enjoy Shani's big day?"

"Thanks Greg."

As Skye and Jane went to walk away Skye stopped and came back to me.

"Can I ask you something Greg? It's about Katie if you don't mind."

I looked up at her a few seconds pondering if I really wanted to go there right now.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Have you spoken to her at all over the last two years since you guys split up?"

"No."

Skye looked hesitant, unsure whether to continue with her questions.

"Have you spoken to her mom, Beth, at all since then either?"

"No I haven't. Is everything alright with Beth?"

I was hoping nothing had happened to Beth, she had always been very dear to me, as close to being another mom as a mother-in-law could be. Although I felt it would not be right for me to remain in contact with her after leaving her daughter.

"Oh no Beth is fine. I was just wondering if you had spoken with her recently?"

"No, what is this about Skye?"

Skye looked at me with an expression written across her face that screamed out that this was uncomfortable for her.

"Sorry, It's okay. Forget I said anything."

I nodded back and Skye turned and went to go catch up with Jane on the dance floor. Okay, this is going to eat at me for the rest of the evening now, thanks Skye.

After I finished off my glass of champagne, I decided it was my turn to dance with the bride. I stood up and went around the table behind John to hold my hand out and bow slightly to Shani.

"Would the lovely and most beautiful bride please do me the honor of dancing with the best man?"

John laughed and leaned over to Shani.

"You better watch him out there, he is definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing."

Shani took my hand and stood up and responded.

"Maybe I like a little bit of wolf every now and then."

John laughed as we started walking to the dance floor then yelled to us.

"Paws on her ass is fine wolf, but no breasts alright, they're all mine!"

I just smiled back at John with my best evil grin, then walked onto the dance floor and took Shani in a close embrace. While John was very much a brother to me, Shani was also now very much becoming like a sister. Way more than just the new wife of my best friend. Shani was someone I could confide in, someone I could actually talk to about stuff guys cant talk to their friends about. Even as close as I was to John, it was just easier talking about relationships with Shani.

I had very low confidence and self esteem after I split with Katie, my male pride meant that I could not tell John about exactly why Katie had cheated on me, but I could talk to Shani. Although I did skirt around the precise reasons with Shani a little bit as well, she did help me to slowly get back to normal.

"You look fantastic Shani, the whole day has been terrific."

"Thanks Greg, it has been everything I could have wished for. I'm so happy right now."

"You look like you're glowing. Welcome to the family."

Shani then rested her head on my shoulder as we slowly moved around the dance floor.

"I saw you speaking with Skye and Jane earlier, do you want to share?"

"They just came over to say hello and that they were sorry for how they had acted before."

"Good, better late than never. Did they say anything else?"

"Like what?"

Now I was starting to get curious, I know Shani and Skye are best friends so if there was something that Skye was not telling me earlier, I'm sure that Shani already knows what it is.

I had decided and Shani had agreed that after my marriage ended, we would not discuss anything about Katies life going forward. To me, we have gone our separate ways and I do not need or want to be kept up to date with what Katie is doing, who she is dating, where she is living. It was none of my business.

"We have an agreement remember Greg, do you want me to break it or would you rather we not discuss it further."

I thought about it for a few moments. It sounds like something of note has happened with Katie otherwise both Skye and Shani would not want to bring it up. But it could be anything, she could be getting married to Jake, she could be pregnant, she could have left the country.

"No, I don't need to know what is going on in her life. Let's keep the agreement."

"Okay."

Then it occurred to me to ask if my life has been discussed with Katie. Was she being kept up to date with what I was doing or who I was with?

"I hope you haven't been discussing my life with Katie though have you Shani?"

"No, of course not. The agreement goes both ways."

"What about Skye and Jane, could they be sharing with Katie what's going on in my life."

"I don't know, I do talk to them about you sometimes. But why would you care if Katie was being told anyway?"

"You're right I shouldn't. Forget about it."

"Look I have rarely seen Katie since you guys split up, and I have not had a one-to-one conversation with her since then either."

"Fair enough, look let's talk about more important things. How drunk do you want me to let John get? Are you planning on consummating the marriage tonight?"

"Very much so! Can I trust you to make sure he makes it to the bedroom in a state that he can still perform in?"

"That depends. Do you just want a quickie or are you looking for something more substantial?"

"Definitely the latter, I'm hoping he will be able to provide a repeat performance as well!"

I started laughing. John was a very lucky man to have Shani.

"Okay then, I better get him on the water right after our dance."

----------------

I went through a dry spell for six months after breaking up with Vikki, It wasn't that I was averse to being in another relationship, it's just that between work and spending time with friends and family I just wasn't meeting anyone I was that interested in. Thank the heavens for porn once again.

Going to clubs was not something that I was prepared to stoop to for meeting women. Meat markets with music. Okay, they might be good if you want a one-night stand, but they are crap for meeting someone you would want to have dinner with the following evening.

I kept away from online dating sites as well, just the whole concept still felt weird to me. Browsing for people like you would when choosing to buy a coffee machine. I guess because I was in a serious relationship from a young age until recently meant that I hadn't grown out of wanting to rely on meeting women the old-fashioned way just yet. Whatever that was.

For one of our construction jobs, I had to meet with one of the client's consultant's to do discuss alterations with our current project. I sat waiting in the meeting room when in walked Janice.

Janice was 29 years old so almost two years older than me at the time, and she looked great. Tall, refined, high cheek bones, she could have been a fashion model when she was younger.

She had dark brown eyes with long dark brown almost black hair, with a very light almost porcelain complexion. She greeted me and we got on with the meeting.

Janice was extremely smart, very perceptive and more than a little intimidating. While discussing the alteration items with her, I was struck by the depth of her knowledge and the way she could pull information from me that I started to worry that I might come off as a bit of a light weight.

Janice seemed to have 'superpowers' in detecting my concerns or issues though. She would seem to know when I had a concern on a specific item, and she would simply then control and guide the conversation so I could provide what she needed to get the resolution.

Two hours later we were still only halfway through our alteration items when Janice asked if we could break for some lunch.

I offered to take her to a nice café just near our office building and she agreed. While technically not a date, that lunch then grew into a dinner date a few nights later, and another a few nights after that. I am still unclear if these were simply an extension of our work lunches or could be considered actual 'dates'.

It is hard to get romantically involved with someone you're working with, the common bond between you is the work. So invariably the discussion always revolves around work as well, not good if you are hoping to move things in a different direction.

Janice seemed to pick up on this when we were on our third dinner 'date'.

"Greg, can I ask you something of a more personal nature?"

"Yes, ask away."

"My consultancy work with our client will be wrapping up this week, so I will not be needing to meet with you going forward. Am I wrong or have you been hoping for more out of these dinners than just for us to discuss our project?"

Well crunch time, does Janice see me in a possible romantic way or am I just a work colleague?

"I would be lying if I said I haven't enjoyed my time with you, especially these dinners. Perhaps if we are no longer working together we could have a dinner date next week, but just for us?"

"And what would you be hoping for out of the dinner date next week, just for us?"

Okay. Quick, think. How do I say something nice when what I really want to say is 'SEX!'.

"A second date."

"And then?"

"A third date."

"How many dates will you be needing Greg before you can finally pluck up the courage to ask me if I would like to fuck you?"

I did say she was smart. And intimidating.

"How ever many it takes." Was my response.

Janice had been looking directly into my eyes throughout these questions. I was staring back trying to figure out if she was interested in me or just playing with me like a cat does to a mouse it has caught.

"One." Was Janice's reply.

I looked puzzled for a few seconds. One what? Oh, only one date before I can ask her to fuck me.

"Does tonight count then?"

"Only if you ask me."

I took a sip of my wine, trying to get some courage at the same time.

"Janice."

"Yes Greg?"

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"I thought you would never ask. Yes."

Both Janice and I smiled at each other, she had a wicked sense of humor that I was only just starting to discover.

We finished our wine and I paid the bill. I took her hand and we walked out of the restaurant and into a cab to take us back to my apartment.

As we walked into my bedroom, I wrapped my arms around her kissing her passionately. Both of our hands started to roam each other's bodes, then started to undress ourselves and each other.

I as removed her dress I could finally see her stunning body that had been hidden from me until now. She did indeed look like a fashion model, with her unbelievably long legs and small but perfect breasts. Every way she moved or the way she touched me seemed graceful and elegant.

I had removed my clothes as well and now we made our way to the bed. I pushed her onto the bed so she was laying on her back, then slowly slid my hands from her waist down her legs to her feet. Then I pulled her legs apart and kneeled down to the floor so I could move my head between her thighs. I began to lick and tongue her pussy, with an immediate pleasurable response from Janice.

She held either side of my face with her hands as I continued to pleasure her. Moans of pleasure escaping her mouth. I started to roam the rest of her body with my hands wanting to feel every contour of her. Her breaths began to get sharper, quicker.

"Oh Fuck yes Greg, keep doing that! That's it right there, right there."

This spurred my on to increase the pressure my mouth and tongue were applying to Janice's pussy, focusing even more on her clit as I could sense her orgasm build.

"Oh god, don't stop, don't you dare stop!"

"Yes, Yes, I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

Then Janice let out a load and long groan as her orgasm hit. Her body shaked in little waves of pleasure. One of the things I love is seeing how women are each affected by having an orgasm, they way their bodies react, often very differently from one another.

As Janice came down from her high, I moved up and slid my dick into her pussy. We embraced each other and kissed as I started a slow rhythmic thrust into Janice.

"You feel so good, tell me how you want me to fuck you Janice."

"Just like this Greg, this feels so good right now."

We continued like this for the next ten minutes, as we kissed and necked and then looked into each other's eyes, I then grabbed her legs by the ankles and raised them together, so they were now high above her head. I started to push with a little more urgency as I could hear Janice's breath quicken. She started to moan as she reached her hands around to my ass pulling me into her. I could sense her orgasm building again, her eyes were now tight shut, she was focused on the enjoyment she was feeling.

"Oh my god Greg, keep going. You're going to make me cum again. I'm going to cum again."

Her breaths were now short and intense, her groans sounded fantastic. I quickened the pace a little more and that sent her over the edge.

"Ohhh Fuck yes! Oh Fuck yes!"

Janice's body again began to shake as the waves of her orgasm rolled over her, but far more intense this time than the first. And I could no longer hold out either. Seeing the erotism of Janice's orgasm was all I needed to send me over the top and explode inside of her.

We both slowly came down from our orgasm induced high, slowly kissing each other, just lying there in each other's arms.

It occurred to me while lying there that now with both Vikki and Janice, they were both able to have orgasms through intercourse with me. I thought back to the dent in my self confidence when I previously could not get Katie to do the same. That she needed to fuck someone else to get her orgasms. My belief in my own sexual prowess was slowly starting to return.

---------------

Sex with Janice was good although different to both Katie and Vikki. Janice preferred the more sensual type of lovemaking, like what I used to enjoy with Katie on Sunday nights.

Generally with Katie and with Vikki, sex was more of an athletic endeavor, a physical workout for sure. With Janice we were not always covered in sweat needing sleep to recover at the end, it was more relaxed and we would lay in bed talking afterwards or sit out in the lounge to enjoy a wine.

As a few weeks had past and I no longer was working with Janice, our relationship began to evolve. Our conversations no longer revolved around work and more into the things we both enjoyed, the places we wanted to visit, and what we wanted out of life more broadly.

I got to understand Janice in a whole new light, the very serious and determined work Janice that I knew melted away to what was a very tender and loving version of her.

She was still extremely smart and perceptive, but now she seemed to use her 'superpowers' for good not evil. That is, instead of using her talents to be able to get her way in a meeting room for the best outcome for her client, she now focused those talents on making sure our relationship was fun, entertaining and loving.