Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, how could I? I didn't go to your school or know any girls from there."

"When we stripped naked in front of each other that first time, were you disappointed?"

"No, you looked hot, I love your body, I was very happy."

"I didn't mean my body, were you happy with my dick after being with Jake all that time?"

"Yes, of course I was."

"Katie, honesty remember."

Katie sighed and paused for a moment.

"Alright, I was hoping it would have been bigger. But not because I didn't like your cock or that it wouldn't make me feel good, it did. It was because I didn't want to like anything about Jake more than I liked about you, I wanted more than anything for you to make me forget all about him."

"And right then when I was standing in front of you, you already knew you would miss his cock because mine was a lot smaller?"

"Greg I was not thinking about Jake in that moment, but yes after we had sex, I knew I would still miss Jake. I'm sorry Greg I sound like such a slut saying that to you."

"No you don't, you sound like someone being honest. How many other wives out there right now still think about their previous boyfriends wishing their husbands could fuck them as well, and being able to admit that to them? They are all keeping secrets from each other, their husbands are blissfully ignorant that their wives are craving other men they know would fuck them way better."

"What, it makes you happy that I have admitted that that to you?"

"No, that we don't have secrets. Of course I wished that I was the best sex you've ever had but that's not true is it?"

"That depends on how you determine what 'best' means I guess."

"Katie, just straight out fucking, I'm not talking romantic or loving or anything else. Just straight fucking, who was better for you, me or Jake?"

Katie looked up at me and stroked my face.

"I can't believe you're going to force me to say it to you, I don't want to."

"I think we have our answer then. Why is it that hard to say? I mean we both know this already, it's kind of why we're having this conversation right now. If Jake couldn't get you off so well none of this would have happened, right?"

"Yeah, okay you're right. It doesn't make me feel any better about it though. I didn't want to still crave the sex I had with Jake, I only wanted you."

"Yeah I get that. What were we talking about anyway, that's right, you measuring Jake's cock. So how did you go about measuring him? Did you take out your school ruler?"

"No, I took my mom's sewing tape with me to Jake's place one afternoon."

"You actually planned to measure him up. You were curious weren't you?"

"I was. Hold on a moment."

With that Katie sprang from the bed and ran out of the room. About a minute later she returned, sewing tape in hand along with a pencil.

"What, do you want to measure me up now?"

"If I remember correctly Dr Forsyth said we would need to measure you up for the penis sleeves, correct?"

"Yes, I already did it though and have ordered a few."

"You did that without me?"

"Well sorry, I didn't realize that taking the measurements of my erect dick was that important to you."

"No, I meant ordering the sleeves. If it is for my pleasure, don't you think you should have included me with that?"

"Well, okay probably. My bad."

With that Katie gave my dick a light slap with her fingers.

"Hey! Be gentle. It wasn't his fault."

Katie smiled back up at me.

"I need him to get hard."

"Well, you might want to try stroking him instead."

"You know that I measured Jake with this very sewing tape."

"How can you know that? Your mom has probably bought another tape since you were in high school."

"No this is it, I marked it with a felt tipped pen when I measured him, and the markings are still here."

"Do you think your mom knows what those markings were for each time she has used it since?"

Katie giggled. "God, I hope not."

"So, are you going to tell me or just keep me in suspense?"

"I want to measure you first."

"You trying to give me another inferiority complex?"

"Oh god no, sorry I didn't think."

"It's okay Katie, I was joking. My dick is not going to grow any bigger and you're the one that has to get pleasure from it so.."

"Okay, I was worried there for a second."

Katie moved up and gave me a kiss. One of those nice slow ones, then whispered to me with a sexy voice.

"Can I still measure you then?"

"You need to finish getting me hard first, how about another kiss?"

With that Katie gave me a far more sensuous kiss this time, our tongues dancing together in each other's mouths. That and the gentle stroking of my dick did the job and I was hard for a second time tonight.

"Okay that's rock hard now, you ready for me to do this?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you want it in inches and metric too?"

"Sure, knock yourself out."

Katie moved down the bed and got up close and personal with my little friend, placing the tape at the bottom then rolling it out to the tip.

"Five and one-eighth inches long"

Katie marked the sewing tape with the pencil and then flipped the tape over and did it again for each measurement.

"Exactly thirteen centimeters. Now for the girth."

She then wrapped the tape measure around my dick.

"Four and three-eighth inches around. Eleven centimeters around. Is that roughly average for guys Greg?"

"Probably on the smaller side of average if we're being honest."

"Okay, but I love all five and one-eighth inches of it."

Katie then leaned forward and took me in her mouth, and then instantly took all five and one-eighth inches to the base. I let out a groan of appreciation.

"You like it when I swallow all of it don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good having it all in your mouth."

With that Katie did it again, then lifted her head up giggling at me.

"Okay do you want to know what Jake's measurement are?"

"Oh, that's right I almost forgot where this stated" I said mockingly.

Katie looked along the tape measure for the two markings.

"Okay here are his markings. He was just a bit longer than he was around."

Katie then showed me the tape, and I could see the two markings made. I looked at the measurements where the lines were.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me, right?"

"No it's correct. I measured him like four times. It was so much bigger than what the other girls were saying about their boyfriends that I didn't think I was doing it properly. So now you know why I had trouble with it. His head was even wider than his shaft where I measured so it would be even thicker again."

"Ten inches long?"

"Just under if you look closely. He is also eight inches around. He is really thick. It kind of makes him not look as long as he is, being so thick."

I looked over the other side of the tape measure, that equated to about 25 centimeters in length and over 20 centimeters in girth.

"Alright I have no idea how you ever managed to fuck something that big. He would be bigger than most porn stars."

"You think so? Some of those black guys are pretty fucking huge."

"He would at least be right up there with some of the bigger ones I'm assuming. That's fucking crazy, and you were fucking that cock three times a day in high school?"

Katie just nodded.

"I see why he left a big hole in you when you broke up, about eight inches around." We both laughed at that.

"Stop it, you better not start with the whole cavern pussy thing on me, I got that for years from Rachel and Simone, to the point where it pisses me off now."

"No I won't but fuck me, I think I'm going to need to order some more penis sleeves. The ones I ordered might be too small."

"Stop it Greg, I'm sure they'll be fine."

"Okay is there anything else you want to talk about tonight? Are you going to tell me you have an itch for a big dildo right now?"

"No, not yet. I went three years without anything, I'm sure I can go a bit longer."

"Are you saying you didn't sleep with anyone at all during our time apart? Not even a one night-stand?"

"No, none. I didn't even use my dildo's. I did use the little vibrator you bought me though a few times on my clit. A woman has needs after all."

"Wow, okay I knew you didn't have a relationship while we were apart, but I thought that maybe you had something going on."

"Nope three years without any cock, real or fake."

"Is that why you were able to cum with me that first time, because it was your first time in three years?"

"I don't know. I think it was more to do with the emotions of the moment though. How much I had wanted you, to be with you, and then you reminding me about our first time, and then telling me you wanted me to slowly fuck you, to make love to you, to make you mine again."

"You get off on the mindfuck don't you? Is that part of it for Jake, that you have to submit to him to be able to handle a cock that size?"

"Yes. I don't know why but I struggle to get off without it during sex."

"So maybe if I talk nasty with you during sex to get you going you might cum more."

"I'm not sure, but feel free to try it."

"But the submission does get you off? Should I maybe tie you down or handcuff you or something?"

"It's not that type of submission, it's about me fully submitting to my feelings, of wanting his big cock, of wanting to be pleasured by it, that right then in that moment I don't want anything else other than to have it deep inside of me, stretching me."

"Isn't that what they call a size queen?"

"I don't know, maybe I am, that sounds kind of cool though, Katie the Size Queen."

"Not good if you're only swinging five inches for your little queen though."

Katie let a large sigh, she sounded like she was getting tired of my references.

"How many times do I have to tell you, and show you, just how much I love your cock Greg?"

I leaned in and gave Katie a kiss on the forehead.

"Alright, I got work in the morning and it's getting late."

"Good night, Greg."

"Good night, Miss Ten Inches."

"Ouch!" As I felt a hard slap across my ass.

---------------------

A few more weeks had past, and Katie and I were now spending every night together, either at her mom's or back at my apartment. It is hard to say when I felt like I was in love with Katie again, not just that I loved her. There is a difference, but in a way maybe it was that I had to forgive her in my head, that I had to be somehow okay with what had happened previously between her and Jake.

I decided I would ask Katie to move in with me at my apartment. That once again we would really be a couple. Katie agreed and we moved her stuff in during the week. I told Katie she could arrange anything in the apartment to make it our home, and she spent a heap of time rearranging furniture, placing items in certain spots, moving them, moving them back.

It was now Friday and John had called to let me know where we would be meeting tonight for drinks, and I told him I would be bringing someone with me. He replied with 'About time'.

I had not mentioned this to Katie yet though, I thought she might get anxious about seeing all my friends again, with them knowing what she had done to me a few years ago. She surprised me a little by accepting straight away when I asked her to come out with me to drinks with my friends.

We arrived at the sports bar at about 7:30, we quickly found the table with everyone already there. The only people who did not know Katie were Billy's wife Vanessa, and Steve's girlfriend Jo. Mark was still flying solo.

"Hi everyone, you guys already know my girlfriend Katie, so Katie this is Billy's wife Vanessa and Steve's girlfriend Jo."

After we all said our greetings and I had gotten Katie and myself a drink, and we all started with the banter. Vanessa then politely asked Katie a question.

"So you already know everyone, did you used to go out with Greg before?"

Obviously over the last two years that Vanessa and Billy were dating and then got married, Katie was never around nor did we ever mention her by name within our group, although Vanessa and Jo did know that I had been previously married and divorced.

"Oh, we were married. We were together all through college and then for a few years after that."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were Greg's wife. These guys didn't say anything."

Vanessa then gave Billy a look with daggers for not mentioning that Katie had been my wife.

"It's okay, no-one wants to talk about their ex-wives after they get divorced. I'm sure I was persona non-grata for a while."

Shani then added into the conversation talking with both Vanessa and Jo.

"You know my friends Skye and Jane, they were Katie's best friends through college. It was hard to talk about Katie with Greg around so we did not mention her when we were all together."

"And by the way Katie when John told me you would be joining us tonight I made a few phone calls of my own. Both Skye and Jane should be here soon."

Katie smiled and then looked over at Mark, the only single guy in our group.

"Two lovely single girls Mark, and you being the only single guy, how do you like those odds?"

"If they still look as good as they did in college, damn I'd be a happy man!"

We all laughed, and then as if on cue both Skye and Jane walked in, although Skye was holding hands with a mystery man.

Skye introduced her new boyfriend as Rick and asked us all to be gentle as it was only their third time out together. Shani did somehow manage to get Jane to sit next to Mark when we added the extra chairs. I gave Shani a smile and shaking my head. Skye then spoke to Katie.

"So, is it true, have you two moved in together again?"

"How did you know? I had not told anyone yet?"

"I popped around to your mom's place this afternoon to see what you were doing tonight and Beth told me you were no longer living at home. That you had just moved in with Greg again. I can't believe you didn't tell me that, I was so furious."

"Is that why you didn't call me tonight?"

"Nah, Shani had called by then and told me we were all meeting up here, so I thought I would berate you in front of everyone, then congratulate you and Greg of course. And about time you two as well."

John then piped up with "here, here" and raised his glass for cheers, which we all did likewise. Then I added to the cheers being performed.

"And to Skye and Rick may your third date turn into four and five! And to Jane and Mark, may you find each other in the darkness!"

Jane had the widest-eyed surprised look on her face, but we all cheered and laughed.

The conversation much like the drinks flowed for the rest of the evening. It was good to be with our friends, all together being relaxed and having fun. And we did see Jane and Mark holding hands later in the evening and sharing a quiet kiss or two. It was a good night.

Saturday night we went to the cinema again, and when we got home I poured some wine and we sat on the couch together.

"I'm so happy right now Greg, just two months ago I could never have imagined I would be so happy so soon."

"You and me both. Who would have thought."

"Yes, it's happened so quick."

"You know it is your birthday on Tuesday, so I have made a few plans for the evening already."

"Oh really Greg, want to share with me or are these plans a secret?"

"Not all are secret, I can tell you that I have booked a certain table at a certain restaurant for us though."

"Really. I have not been back since, it would have been our anniversary dinner a few years ago. I am looking forward to it Greg, I could not think of a better place I'd rather be at than with you on my birthday."

"For Tuesday night I want you to go get yourself a new dress and matching shoes, something that you will look fantastic in, and to get your hair done, your nails, the full works. I want you to look a million dollars when we walk into that restaurant. And I'm paying for the lot as a part of your birthday, so no going on the cheap alright, just the best."

Katie leaned over to me and gave me a slow kiss on the lips.

We had our first home cooked meal together on Sunday night, Katie spent hours in the kitchen, I think she wanted to make sure it would be something I wouldn't forget in a hurry.

And it was delicious, we had some candles out, some wine, beautifully romantic. Afterwards we retired to the bedroom and had a wonderful slow fuck together that lasted the best part of an hour. I know, I outdid myself.

Tuesday night came, and as Katie walked out into the lounge room when she was ready to go, she again took my breath away. She was simply stunning. Her hair was up in an intricate plat, the emerald green dress she wore seem to perfectly be a match for her tanned skin, light chestnut hair and sparkling grey eyes and her sparkling earrings. Not to mention that the slits on the side showed off her fantastic legs, along with the plunging neckline that emphasized her ample breasts.

I stood there in my best tuxedo, I was freshly shaven and wore my most expensive cologne. I reached out my arm and then escorted Katie to the car.

As we walked into Margarette's restaurant, we could feel all the eyes upon us, like a celebrity couple had just entered. I was hoping this would make Katie feel special. We had taken our seats at our table in the back corner and were offered a wine menu to select from.

After receiving our wine we began to chat.

"You look fantastic right now, every guy in here wants you, and every woman in here wants to be you."

"This is my best birthday yet Greg, I don't know what to say. The whole day has been great, with the shopping, the manicures, getting my hair done. And now here with you, it's been absolutely special."

"It's not over yet, you are yet to get your final birthday present."

"I thought the dress and the dinner was my birthday present? If you knew how much I spent today on your credit card I don't think you should be spending anymore on me."

I chuckled to myself, she had no idea what was coming or how much I had truly spent on this evening.

"No, there is one more present I'm sure you're going to love, I will give it to you after our meal."

We proceeded to order our meal and chatted more. When our meal arrived I could feel my nerves begin to grow. We ate quietly, constantly looking up at each other, sometimes smiling in between bites. Once our plates had been cleared and we had ordered another wine I took Katie hands across the table.

I began to rub her fingers, then rubbed my fingers over her wedding ring, before gently sliding it off her left-hand ring finger. Katie looked at me with a bit of apprehension. She had not removed that ring since we were first married. I then looked at it closely like I was a jeweler examining it. Then I picked up her right hand and slid the ring down it's ring finger.

"That's my right hand Greg, I still prefer it on my left hand."

I looked up at Katie with a warm smile on my face. Then I moved around the table sliding down to one knee beside Katie.

"But then where would I put this?"

As I opened a ring box from my pocket, showing Katie a dazzling diamond ring.

"Katie Johnson, will you marry me, umm again?"

"Oh my god Yes!!"

Katie held her hands up to her face as she began to tear up. I took her left hand from her face and slid the ring down her wedding finger.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Her smile reminding me of why I fell for her those ten years ago.

"Happy Birthday Katie, I love you."

She wrapped me in her embrace, and told me it was the best day of her life.

------------------------

It had been a few weeks since Katie and I had gotten engaged for the second time, and life like our relationship was moving along well. Katie had just begun working full-time again in her job, starting to get her career back on track.