Love beyond Blue Balls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you don't seem to have fun and be happy for yourself, only for relieving me a little bit."

"But there's no relieving..."

"It shouldn't make us both feel bad."

"It's my f..."

"Never! I-It's n-ever your fault okay?"

She almost jumped at my tone, then started to get angry about herself when another stronger wave of guilt mixed the increasing wetness of her privacy. She reminded the wonderful events that happened in that corridor: how I opened to her, how she had the best orgasm of her life, 4 days ago; how I ran back in hope to tell right in the middle of corridor I wanted her to try on me; how she shook her little ass, what she said, how we comforted each other, how we could hear chuckled whispers from the girls that "episode two" was getting hot and intense already, and last, the most important, how our hands felt able to surpass everything one in another.

She looked at her pussy, closed her eyes a second, breathed and smiled, seeing my boner poking in a tent a few inches further. She took my hand gently and said softly.

"When I woke up, I giggled when it crossed my mind that you had no orgasm for 7 months and 24 days today. I'll stop playing dumb with myself and pretend I'm trying to help some things get better. Next time I'll try to cast tickling fingers on your balls, to make you pop that boner with my magic, okay?" she smiled sheepishly, but looked at it openly in front of me, receiving a twitch in response. "and in... a place where... I can focus on you while being... ... ... ... I-I'll let it be a surprise for you... if-if I succeed. I'm trying everyday to develop them, and I'm happy I made a contact with you..., I'll remember it forever, thank you for helping it like no one could!"

"It's... nothing, haha... why... don't you try now?"

"It's gone, I'm too stressed, sorry."

"Oh... then... let's go eat together right? It's 12 soon."

She saw me blush, looking the other way, and used the occasion to press two fingers against her crotch quickly and bite her lips, eyes open to be sure I don't turn my head.

"Y-yes... let's go." she said, hoping she didn't betray how her intimate place was eager to walk in town by my side, deliciously guilty to secretly be the one that will add her own gentle mark to the inhuman torments I bear.

She pictured it as a little bright gold spot in a sea of white semen, or a few golden spermatozoids among the millions, "her" own induced frustration. It would be a frustration unit added in itself, but it would spread happiness around it, and give the liquid around a faint bright glow, make the cum "happier": not even heal, not even help bear anything, just give the cartoon spermatozoids she imagined a little smile...

"Maybe..." she said, getting normally clothed. "... it's coming back already."

My face turned bright and I presented her my open legs.

"If you want to have pity, have it later, okay?" I joked sheepishly.

"I'll try to feel your arousal... ... ... ... ... ..."

"Okay. ... ... I'm thinking of naked women... ... ... ... ... ... ... ghhhhh..."

Just like she didn't tell me her so frequent sensations of power often manifested when she got wet thinking of me, and masturbated the time I went to keep it as powerful as she could, I didn't tell her I had to concentrate to not let her image pop.

"... ... ... ... nothing... ..."

As much as I willed to do everything to help her, I knew I'd maybe grow desperate enough for her to catch a glimpse if I pictured her naked or in lingerie: my will could me adamantium, but my mind itself could not be tricked...

But not even picturing her fucking, blowing me, or extracting almost 8 months of cum by any mean, just her sheer innocent beauty, just a mental tribute to her absolute perfection in my eyes and not even a disrespectful thought. It would send the order to be the hardest ever, to break physics law, dig my stomach, whatever, and without the dream of a drop of cum out, even disgusting precum! Only a solemn tribute to her cute harmonious body!

Months of trial to not have that thought pop, when I convince myself I must not think that yet, proved to be a success.

I kept picturing luscious curvy girls and students I knew to create a strong barrier, but the thought itself gather the desired effect on my cock and balls. I could feel my heavy bollocks burning in desire and my cock doing its best within physics laws, remaining twitched for several seconds. I bit my lips and turned red as chili again, right before she came up with words I anxiously waited.

"I can't... I can see your face with my eyes, haha! But... I'll try the tickle."

She concentrated, concentrated and concentrated till I imagined I felt something. Wrong alert.

A bit later, I looked down and felt a little tickling contact to my burning balls, and immediately started to hide my head in my neck and close my eyes silently. I felt another a few seconds later, and eventually, it became a mix of probable nails and fingertip contacts here and there, not tickles yet.

"Ha!... ... ... Ah! Hihi!... ... Hahahaha! I'm doing something!"

She kept chortling like in a candy shop for a few seconds and it waned all instantly.

She came close and shared my extremely shy and embarrassed look, but the smile I gave her made her so happy she stopped hesitating and gave my left cheek a kiss.

"I hope that will make you feel a little bit better."

"Anything you did helps make better what she does..."

She hid her head in her neck this time, avoiding my eyes, but looked at my cheek longingly, ignoring the sweet tingling it felt right now, and she let her heart guide her to a second swift cute kiss.

"Then you feel a little bit better than you felt before..."

"Or a lot..."

We walked in the street to get to eat, avoiding each other's look, but when two little glimpses met in the same time, a smile formed on both our mouths. We probably needed that so that our hands stayed alone despite their magnetic itch... and few brushes. Even ourselves, somewhere on our minds, could start to wonder if we were really repressing our needs for the 0.1% odds the other's feelings are just an extremely intimate kind of friendship, or if we started to willingly and consciously play blind to enjoy that maddening itch.

***

She eyed me with a smirk and said:

"Hologram networks"

My cock lost all its efforts to not harden in 3 seconds, while the girl who took the money grinned.

"Not a couple right!" she rolled her eyes. We knew her well now.

"It's science-fiction first!" Astra laughed adorably.

"Yeah, yeah... ... ... Right, for mister, and for miss. There, enjoy!"

We took our respective money back and she giggled happily when we passed by several guys in various states of intense blue balls. The cute reddish joy in her face was enough to make me feel happier than ever.

"Hihi, I chose hologram networks because if I want a chance, the room with the more ambient arousal in is the best, and also..." she paused and turned shy again. "Feels weird to go watch an erotic movie together, but, it's nice because if it works... with the other's frustration, you'll be safe in your shield and... you'll feel better with what I'll do... remember my surprise?"

"Oh, it was this?"

She nodded and watched me blush, enjoying it a lot already.

"I gave you the boner already, so I'll try to help now, some more than a cheek kiss." she chuckled and eyed me turn away.

"That already does the job quite well you know." I pouted with some irony.

She was starting to get conscious of her shyness to deal with my privates, since last week it started to come and go often, and things between us accelerated. Then, almost each time, I told her something that touched her deep and made her "violently" react with happiness, assurance, from comforting me to actual will to tease a little bit. It wasn't so clear in her mind, but some part of her knew that and therefore made it less and less true, more and more embedded in her without guilt. And it lead to a cute girl happy to take me to an erotic movie by surprise to help me and showing it, without the word "date" even crossing her mind, as weird as it sounds!

The film was beautiful... people and alien races inside too: suggestive angles, elegant wears, cleavages or equivalent, whispers in the ear (or equivalent!), pleasure moans and lifted heads, visible colored scents emanating from aroused bodies, naked silhouettes in the dark, off-camera stripping, and so on, and so on.

Astra, inside my shield, was trying hard to feel my arousal to read my sexual thoughts, scan me to find how to make me feel better, it was what she had in mind since the beginning. I thanked the movie for having an interesting narration to focus on for a little break, until 2 new gorgeous aliens arrived on screen, and we switched back to another hot storyline, somewhere else on the planet.

It was the best kind of film for Astra, following the new trend people called "foreplay movies" for obvious reasons, where erotic material remains subtle but everywhere, more and more common and intense but never showing really what even blocked guys called "relative relief" after being titillated subtly for long... ... ... a good hard fuck I mean! A good old fuck without obscure lights, out-of-screen action and the existential thoughts of the passive one... but they were even denied that, their cocks rendered ultra-sensitive to twitch at the many displays of goosebumps, fingertips running on a mere arm's scales, tilting a few degrees like a fish gills, metaphoric afterglows lying in the void of an empty white place.

Astra was feeding, she knew that now. She felt and absorbed a little bit of the ambient arousal, but like in the death corridor, she couldn't sense individual fluctuations: not mine nor another, and she needed to connect her magic to my cock as a link to connect it to my mind.

I put my hand on her wrist gently.

"Do it, it's okay if that doesn't work."

She tried then... but even the phantom caresses didn't want to go out, and she started to tremble, whispering in ear:

"Just... just tell me a thing I could do, if I can't read it then... I had my time this morning, if it won't come... we should go, I don't want to torture you more, not when I offered you a surprise to feel better..."

"No, really...".

"I shouldn't have just imagined it would probably work and it would be nice... Or wait, you'll try to make me feel better if I get ready to cry so... don't pity me, I truly wanna help for once, s-selfishly maybe but you can't not want that, right?"

"Stop torturing your brain already, forget your magic, the movie is great, I'm really touched that you try, succeeding is secondary. I'm touched you took me there for it, if you wanna be selfish, me too, I want to stay here with you!"

She went from "almost tears" or "almost laugh", at least her usual chuckles:

"Hihi... thank you, I always fail to catch up on your feelings when I'm feeling bad..." she answered low. She was a bit on an emotional rollercoaster, ready to pass from wanting to leave to watch it as long as I said it, a bit guilty to look herself for my care despite what she said. She's very reactive to the unnatural tone I have when I try to play the detached cool guy that takes it and "don't worry". She knows I'm not more at ease, but do my best, try to help, subject my cock to more useless hard-ons and pretend I don't care... so when she's too shy to be the support, she just lets me be and feels better with my little sacrifice, to rebalance it later. And so was I, the "support" ... but a shy support in deep love... :

"Your feelings aren't less important." I added shyly, blushing, starting to hide my head a bit but keep eye contact. "You want me to feel a little bit nicer than just being with you, right? You know... you focused on your power complex so much you forget how you do that every morning... sin... since before I even was frustrated."

Her heart ran fast and she looked at my face, turned away now. She felt a strong energized rush of pleasure and knew instantly she could trigger bits of a phantom tickle on my nuts, potentially guiding her way to my mind. Inside would surely hide a delicate non-sexual thing I dream off, in the middle of the myriad of dirty fantasies she was preparing herself to see.

She radiated joy and willingly denied her best option to reach my sex mind from my blue balls. She tried to attune and just sense my arousal like a little wave in a calm see. A failure, but she felt like she could just put her power "behind" in her mind and take it back when she needed. Her whole face tingled as she got closer and closer to my face, turned the other way around, and put all her will to relieve my pressure in that adorable little kiss on my cheek. The kind smile of a girl in the row added to her blushing when she "felt", or "knew", the shiver that traveled my body, along a little pleasure sound covered by the movie.

Gone, away, lost. The back side of her mind was empty of the slightest magic: she bitterly discovered the difference between what sex magic made her "know", and what her pleasure-boosted mind made her "feel like" on the moment. It was telling her "you feel dumb now, don't you!"

She smiled with a sigh as she turned her face a bit to look at my red face in the partial obscurity, my shifty-eyes looking at her, therefore not shifty anymore, but still "motionlessly-shifty" with that little sheepish smile and my head turned just enough to see her from the edge of my eyes.

Oh no, I don't feel dumb!

She shared my kind stare with a light chuckle and gave a second kiss on my cheek.

As the magic bond failed to connect us, we let the physical bond link us together for the first time, after months of dreaming it. She thought the first light movement of my hand over hers was a gentle caress that made her shiver, but I kept going next to her hand, and pushed it up to put mine under; then we shared a silent smile.

She started to caress my hand sweetly and put her head straight to the screen direction, just like mine; shivering, and a little wet from my symbolic message alone. We finally enjoyed the movie along the discreet men gasps, as she bit her lips at the guy playing with a female triorph's sensitive nipples while her claws ran over his back.

***

"Haha, it's the second I guess!" Astra laughed at a guy suddenly changing expression, heading out of the cinema together, our hands separated.

"Yeah, and the look their girlfriends give me keep making my total domination clearer..." I threw my despair at the ceiling and got Astra's sweet hand in my back along her adorable laugh:

Guys were often jealous of me at the end of movies, then their beloved tormentresses would smirk and whisper something in their ear past a glance in my direction, or tell them to not judge a book by its cover! For the first time, Astra felt a certain fun to be taken as the one responsible for the almost 8 months of denial in my balls they read in my head if I didn't picture Elina. The looks she received past mines would often explain a "You're so damn hiding your cards!" from cheerful women, and "You're so damn hiding your cards..." from frustrated humble helpless men. With the amount of taboo destroyed between us, the guilt of the idea turned secondary compared to the illusion of social power, "glitched-rules-breaking" and... ... ... something else.

Our world remained gentle, cute and a little bit sexy the time we headed to my home first, to avoid some more catching up under Elina's predicament, and well... speak of the devil and...

"Hey you two!"

I frowned and flashed her all the thoughts I didn't want her to know... Damn fucking evolutionary physical brain that found itself more fucked up by females in 2020's than predators in the wild, millennia ago...

"H-hi..." answered an intimidated Astra.

"Happy to meet you! You're as cute as in his mind! Lust-less mind of course!"

"Oh, hmmm, th-thank you..."

"And as shy too..." she smirked. "Sorry, I'm not much into small talk for meeting, better speak about what links us to him right? Want to know a little secret? Or not a secret hihi, he'll have a tingle about it, and he surely tells you how I never miss the barest occasion!"

"Don't make her afraid already." I said a bit too coldly.

"Oh... well... You don't like me very much maybe..."

"It's alright, I-I got why and how he didn't hate you months ago, so I stopped too..."

"Oh, nice, I'd have understood very well, don't be so intimidated then." She took a kind look and said "I was going to smirk I am surprised you're not flat in reality, he pictures your chest just as it his, guys usually pictures curves bigger in their mind, even for mine he does for example. So it means you're especially important for him, as you are."

It cut our breathes simultaneously. Astra felt both the power of what she said, and how a basic magic made Elina able to tell her, a girl she didn't know, how her friend thought about her, with his unable-to-lie mind. She felt strong jealousy for only half a second since she realized immediately:

"I... I'm happy to hear it now but... he took months to tell that, that we open to each other... it's somehow... sad you can know that in a second for any guy you meet..."

"It would be sad that cuties like you disappear of this world, but even when glitches won't exist anymore, there will always be girls to tune out their magic anytime with... their friends. When self-acclaimed blue-balling bitches like me will pass around, that will make what's left of our little hearts soften!"

"Haha, yeah!" we both said together, uncomfortably.

"I'm heading to Krewsle, a friend, Lonen's there already with the girls, wanna boyboard him backwards to get you home? I have 10 minutes, easy!"

"Ah no...no! Sorry haha! That'll do, and I don't touch his... hm... thing..."

"Hihi, calm down, I said backwards, you want to tease him and ease his arousal, right?"

"I-I... ... ... ... ... nhh... ..."

"My girl, my girl, I can't read your mind so if I know it, it's because he knows it, hm? Nothing's supposed to be taboo here!"

"Elina... in your mind it's clear, but in our way of thinking, what I told her and she told me on some special moments... it-it doesn't work like that."

"He's cute protecting you, isn't it?"

She pouted with a little smile and tried to find something to say, just like me, and we let enough awkward time for her to answer our silence.

"Don't try to fight back haha, take advantage to a bitchy extraverted girl that give you the occasion to try to have a nice surf together!"

We blushed at each other and I smiled.

"If you want to try, it should be fun, but don't feel forced, she only knows I'm okay with it."

You're literally the only guy in the world unable to read her face, love and full balls makes you guys so dumb! She teased my mind with a phantom hand "phantomly" tugging my nuts here and there.

Astra nodded happily once I said it was okay anyway, and I quickly found myself levitating on my back, suddenly static and feeling compacted as a rock able to hold tons of weight.

Elina climbed on my back barefoot and told Astra to do the same, then helped her climb softly on me.

"So, first, I link each of us to him so we keep balance easily, then... making his back just a little more sensitive under his shirt. Do you want me to link... hihihi! Nah, nothing, he's just already... enjoying it!"

"I-I don't need to know that! Please!... ... Not that I don't see it from time to time but still..."

"Ohhh, is that a bad girl? I was just telling from his thoughts, he's happy you stand on him!"

She blushed and looked aside, then Elina put her arm around her shoulder and went on with her usual wry smirk.