Love beyond Blue Balls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" she turned her head away and saw me smile kindly. "You know... I can..." She placed herself behind my head and put some fingers below my chin. I escaped a little moan of sweet delight and closed my eyes, letting her enjoy the joy to feel how she owned the boy she loved and how he looked in paradise.

His balls are bulging high out of his body, it's ridiculous... I can't imagine how frustrated he can possibly be... hihi, it's one of those times I turn guilty again. Guess I gotta look at his peaceful face... and look up at them again... hihi, so full, so ridiculous! And some more focused spells to take! Now I feel rightfully guilty to love it, when guilt comes between the legs... hihi. Take it cuties, take those phantom toothpicks!

Seconds later, my hand moved by itself and reached hers, slowly. same for the second, very slowly, but failed. She must have concentrated on the center of my hands and raised my arms with. She looked exhausted.

"Br... brace your... ... ha... y-" I stopped her as I gripped her hand and smiled, opening my legs symbolically.

She visualized three spots on my testicles and I immediately started to wiggle on the bed and half-laugh-half-whimper, as three fingers tickled the underside of my balls, where it's usually the most sensitive.

"There's what I can do with my background magic hihi, now you helped me figure out! Love it?"

I greeted her more crotch-wiggles and ungraceful testicle bounces with my blissful squirmy face.

"I'm happy for you Astra, you progress really fast..." I whispered. "Mhhhh... I'd love to cum you know, can-can I tell you that?"

"Tell me... yes, hum, haha! I think it's pretty, well... can't be helped!"

"I'm not here to be helped today anyway!"

"Nah, just to be teased! Hihi! ... ... ... ... useless to deny right, huh, no pun intended at first, s-sorry haha, I mean the energy I feed on sometimes, it's your need to cum."

I smiled in total awe and went on, putting an end to all those shy forced laughs.

"Yeah, that's why, don't feel bad tho, it's okay if you're not easy with that. And, huh... if you want, I have a question, ... ... ... ... ... d-don't say "yes" if you don't want okay?"

"Tell me."

"One more thing you can do somewhere else than my cock is... ... well..." I opened some rolling eyes. "... not somewhere else than my cock! But I mean make it stay limp... s-see, it's really not a weird way to ask anything, it won't change from my perspective and..."

"It's alright hihi!" She cut me, smiling at my instant stuttering past the pun, if we can call it so. "I've seen some you know, I can picture it." she suddenly blushed too. "Well... I never saw limp ones... out of the internet... I only saw pranks or naked guys or... not like, you know..."

"Huh...You really never ever played? You can tell me now. You're not like hated either, you were already proposed help to tease a bunch of guys months ago. You've never been dragged in something?"

She looked low.

"The few times I could... I looked dumb saying "haha, no, thank you, that'll do", or left discreetly before it starts. I didn't know what to do and I feared others mocked me..."

"Self-esteem hm? ... Sorry to bring back those memories, I imagined it was mostly because I was around, life problems from before the age to grow the magic seems so far away... no one should be even a little bit bullied" I pat her leg.

"That's far away for me too now. And when you're holding that mass everyday between your legs, not much of a surprise it all looks far!" she laughed, getting us out of the trap.

"You wanna try?"

"Yeah, you have the key to your cage, right? Don't worry, I won't do anything like... you know... just if you have..."

"Let's try what you have in mind! You've your own boy to toy with today!"

---

She let the key fall on the bed and took place back behind my head. I could sense my cock stop pulsing, starting to rest.

"Hmm... Astra... maybe I was wrong... ... ... I... ... I..."

"Something's wrong, yes. Am I doing things? I shouldn't? I create arousal instead?"

"Yeah-no... you're doing it right and... i-in my case it's quite pleasurable since I tend to be rather always... active... ... Well fuck, my cock goes up and down all day or it's twitching up like crazy when my balls are overworked, sorry for the crude words... but you're kinda servicing me and I didn't think about it when... huh... that's happening now."

"I understand...it's because you're so frustrated that relief from hardness turns into pleasure... 'cause she doesn't even allow that so... I can't even imagine..." she ended mumbling in her mouth. "It's the... ... "pleasure", kinda, you should feel everyday normally... like us girls... so it's alright."

"In another world..." I sighed. "Thank you Astra, you're saving me in this one world, it's worth living it just to have met you", we blushed together.

She was trying hard and my hands started slowly to move by themselves and reach the key.

"Maybe if it's natural... I can make you do this all by thinking it's already done, so I don't have to picture exactly what it looks like under these boxers... and even less... turning the key." She bit her lips discreetly.

"Just do, you'll tell me then." I cheered her to not worry and do her best to control my arm and my cock in the same time.

That seemed to work, but she lacked strength in her magic. My hands grabbed the key and slowly started doing weird things under my boxers. She escaped a little laugh at the rather funny view she had, partly humiliating for me. They moved strangely but accurately, trying to find the hole, still no pun intended with my virginity... but bringing back some humiliating allegory for sure!

She felt once again like she had gained power and enjoyed toying with my cage, with the strange sensation to know yet not know what she was doing, but keeping simultaneously my cock limp was also occupying her mind. My whole body shivered and my cock twitched limp as freedom was close, though she felt she had difficulty to unlock the cage definitely once inside the lock.

"C-can you help, please?" She panted.

My hand could move if I forced and willed a lot, and started the little movement till the click was heard..

"Hm... nice to be free!"

"You shivered, hihi!" she smiled and regained her forces.

"Yeah, it... it works well, are you consciously keeping it or not quite?"

"Yes, I sense with certainty you'll go hard if I try to stop. It doesn't drain much, although I'm a little bit exhausted, not easy to concentrate."

"Time for pants, haha!"

---

We relaxed a little bit and I ended head on her lap, eyes closed, bulge in my pants.

It felt so right none of us really spoke, just smiled and enjoyed the moment, her hand playing under my chin, her eyes looking at mine, closed.

a... a' u'...in 'o 'ee no o'...a'a... ich.

I smiled wide without bothering to open my eyes. I had no clue what she tried to say in my head but it wasn't what mattered. A colored version of a movie followed and made me open my eyes and blush: the little kiss she gave my cheeks, virtually, not only was distinguishable and totally adorable in this 1920's image style, but I melted with the little mush of "mind-pixels" that escaped from where her kiss landed and evaporated into the air, looking like a butterfly. I arched as the four fingertips in my neck suddenly triggered a little but intense flash of pleasure on the spots they touched, before she ran them along everywhere and limped my cock at will.

I... ma' u'...nin 'o 'ee no how'...fa a... i.

I...a... ... u...

"I'm attuning so we know how far I can reach! Hihi!" she revealed out loud. "It's flowing, flowing weak, I sense it! I sense how powerless I am compared to what I should be, and I sense it because I'm drowning in magic! Maybe I could even... yeah."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Ahhhh... Ahhhh... " she wheezed. "pfiew... did that... had a form?"

"Two hands, two hands cupping my balls... did you just? Focused on like, every point of them?"

"Yeah, I held half a second because... if I wanna keep... huh...", she blushed, "attuned...".

She felt weird at doing willingly something that made us very close for the growth of her power. She had forgotten that feel of strong guilt mixed with pleasure and arousal that somehow fueled her some more than my shaking body. Seeing me shake for nothing compared of my day to day life just made it worse. It was the surprise and the setting, our deep connection itself; but still, it was a billionth of what Elina does, what made my balls swell up to so much "points" for her to tease the whole...

I got sat up and leaned close to her, brushing her arm.

"A-Astra o-our attuning is probably... " I blushed looking at the bed. "I don't mean real permanent attuning but like when you feel flowed and I'm all... turning vulner..." I mumbled the end so much it didn't come out till the end. "Well, we should try to see if you reach me till home, and then, I'll go back and forth as we calm down."

"Uh yes!"

It felt awkward as I started to get ready, and she suddenly flicked my left nut surprisingly enough to make me bend with surprise and a slight pleasurable pain.

---

The look on my face must have been comical as I walked fast through the town with my big bollocks flicked now and then. She enjoyed herself, unpredictable, she pictured sweating huge purplish cum sacks ready to burst from being so awfully pent up, and enjoyed flicking them like a naughty girl that started when the guy told him he couldn't take it anymore.

That's the real attuning now... I can play with you! She talked to her own mind though.

But it made it till home, fading only a little bit! The limp spell somehow fluctuated in the end as she probably partly forgot it, and by the time I told her, I was all hard and started leaking with a bunch of flicks...

Instead of going back limp, I felt a really little tap somewhere on my balls, and she texted me with a devil smiley she held my cage and voodooed it, then only tapped a point in with her fingers and centered on that linked point on my nuts for the highest chance to trigger something.

I ran back at her, hardly less horny than before. I got my happy cheek kiss and finally calmed down with the innocent joy to see her back and get cheek-kissed like a good boy. Like her good boy...

So we could do as intended now : test in "normal conditions" if she would reach me home.

She had a really really hard time to do, but with what happened till there, it was hard to say what was "normal" and what was "attuned", whether actual magic attuning as we trained or the magic rushing up and down in her in the more intimate or arousing moments; or even if today itself didn't took her background magic to another level. We just did our best to try and get some logic out of something that defied logic after all...

And to be honest, it's not exactly the first time things were supposed to be "just" something and ended quite further when we tried to awake her power at her home, but today was a step higher the "steps higher" for sure...

What we both masturbated to, this evening, is how that "fluctuating attuning", drowning her in energy, made her usual inhibition kind of remain always there but go somewhere back, hardly explainable... and none of us really disliked that.

"Astra, dunno if you'll see this message tonight. I've thought a lot and I think that you really started to absorb my lust energy. I mean at least when I get emotionally sensitive... you did so wonderful things today :$. You don't seem to feel it but I think it's happening, now your days can start to get cozier :3 I'm kinda blushing writing that, I'm yours..."

I blushed more as she visibly had her phone with her and ready to write back.

"Maybe what I did in the end, that's "feeling it" :P"

I felt a gentle little glitched flick on my left nut along reading my phone. I felt it separated from Elina's dozen rubbing and teasing sensations, and in the over-lusted living room I lie in, it's not nothing at all!

- 2 -

"Oh! I've thought a lot, now your days can get cozier!" she imitated me with an overly romantic voice. She put her thumbs together and started to copy the cliché of a shy innocent anime girl moving them along her pelvis to mock me. Her friends all laughed as I was flown over the couch, still straight, vertically, legs spread up in an "M" position. My balls were so swollen it didn't even look weird they hanged up lower than my feet... like it was already the case when they were half their size, like 5 months ago, so they hung way lower now!

I plaintively begged "noooo..." as I felt my balls magically pulled behind under my butt, and they released the magic grip so that I bounced on them.

"Owwww... poor cutie, you look like you're suuuch a really good boy with your girlfriend!"

"O...ow... owner... beside... Eli...na." I uselessly worded my thoughts they read as I passed from cupping my balls to humping the air in a second, flooding their minds with endless I need to cum!, I need to cum! I need to cum!

They all bent up over me, 5 cleavages in full sight if I looked up.

"She said she did something in the end, mind telling us?" Elina cooed, making her breasts dance arousingly. "We just wanna laugh at how intense that must have been!"

"She flicked my balls, phantom." I whispered as I humped the air of the "overteased" room I dozed in all night pinned to the wall, not allowed to really sleep.

"Hahahahaha!"

"Don't you worry, we're laughing at you, not mocking her."

"Yeah, just you and them nuts!"

"Owww, you're really really deep in love to think that now, haha." Her friend laughed at my tender thoughts.

"He is! Hey, before we go and he keeps becoming less and less mine as the day passes, mind about a "boobs roast attack"?"

"Noooo!"

"That's what it takes to be a cutie nowadays!"

Elina reshielded my cock in detail to be sure, and they started infusing lust all over themselves as they rubbed their breasts against one another, locking me again but the pelvis to watch them all at once. I was already humping mad when that added to the natural arousal they emitted in the room since yesterday evening.

They let me move finally. Seeing me writhe already on the floor was funnier than my terrific lust at the sight of their ample cleavages.

The said cleavages started to become hot and filled with tremendous amount of magic, like if a laserbeam was already torturing its victim mentally just by filling up before shooting. Some of them licked an invisible cock head over their breasts to do as if their were roasting a guy there for real: and they released it all at once.

The sheer pent up arousal in their cleavages and whole bodies hit my testicles altogether. I howled as I ran all over the place with over-pressured cum trying to escape my cock's skin, as destroying the orgasm block was unimaginable. I opened my eyes wider as Elina smirked and snapped her fingers for good measure, letting my balls feel how blue they were supposed to be without her "kindness". I suddenly stopped moving in agony and my whole body trembled, on all fours on the floor, trying to keep the abused nuts still. There were in such a sudden crippling pain I had no clue if Elina made me unable to pass-out in case I failed at holding still, what research and internet forums definitely came to as the best way to not worsen the pain when no ice was around.

"Well well, we gotta go! Center should have opened by now. Wanna call your sweetheart?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, 10 has just passed."

Elina gave me my phone from my pocket so I could call Astra and blew on my balls to make me gasp and resist shivering, risking to move them. She gave me puppy eyes to play to the gallery.

"I can have my morning touchies and kisses now, right? Can I? Can I? Pleeeeeeease!"

"Mmhhh..."

She took them really gently as I gritted my teeth, probably infusing some calming magic on her hands to not actually torture me for real. She crouched and gave her usual little kiss on the right one, making my cock twitch mad and a whole stream of precum going on with the second kiss, as a second twitch overlaid the first, and that was all without a hint of magic.

"Please... let me cum...", I whined as a mindless prayer for the void.

I dialed Astra's number as a phantom flick took me by surprise and sent me wiggling on the floor like a big worm. Elina gently took magically my hands out of my dangling balls and took her hold as I was calling her, trying my best to speak normally.

"Hi... Hi... yeah, huh... she's having her grab in f-front of anyone... ... ... you can- ahhh, you can hear it, now?... You said... I'm a bad liar haha, and I don't like to, so don't worry, my balls will just kill me if I move an inch, a random Saturday night ... ... hihi yeah, thank you... ... ... I didn't really... expect less when I went there... ... ... Yeah, in 10 minutes I think, see ya."

"10 minutes? He's pulling himself out of it as fast as he can, hihi! Can't really blame you, blue boy!"

"You lucky she's not playing on punishing you for a whim, it's rare those days!"

Elina chuckled and smirked at me, healing my blue balls.

"Not sure he's so lucky to take what others would call an occasional punishment for a whim each time we're together, but if you say so! Guess I should just be twice as mean with that hopeless ballsack!"

However, beside a couple flicks, she "only" resumed the bunch of cupping phantom hands massaging my nuts, others tricking the overwhelmed nerves with nice "grab and pull", some voodoo. Each girl remade a synergy of their semen production spell to last at least till the evening, fading slowly when they'll have stopped thinking about it for hours.

They all presented me an asscheek of their choice in a rather sensual position so that Elina symbolically turns my kiss in the air in an arousing and humiliating goodbye kiss with like a little marble of magic made between my lips to come poke their asses.

Now that things with Astra had evolved quite a lot since I just asked months ago to not touch or get my cock touched from the moment she pet my back to help me feel better, I didn't refrain the thought of kissing Astra's cute butt... and even if I didn't feel guilty to not think of her delicate bum with the gross word "ass", I felt guilty for thinking of kissing it... and for thinking luckily I didn't thought of the word ass... I was now thinking of... and I quickly headed to the car beet red as all girls were almost falling on the floor from laughing at the cheesiness my mind tortured itself with...

---

I'm looking the other way as she enters the conductor's seat and chuckles kindly.

"You're so adorable it's unreal! You spend an evening of perpetual ball pleasure assault, a night of waking up every hour at the brink of cumming until you process you're still virgin and filled up, your balls are so blue you can't move an inch, and you leave the house thinking of a little kissy to her cute lovely bony little butt!"

I mumbled something incomprehensible in my vain attempt to hide in an alternate reality.

"Nah! I won't tell her, silly! Ghihihi, I should feel so guilty of what I came with, but I just wanna make it worse! A shame I have to tell you before, I'd love to see your face in front of the samaritan!"

"You'll just see it in front of yourself right now... I know you enough to tell it's enough to get you off..."

"Get me off, get me off... ... Yeah why not!"

She blindfolded me with her t-shirt, gulping at her close flattering cleavage before I saw black, and I heard her start to masturbate.

"Gonna be such a pop day... hmmmm... an orgy... full of virgins... pinned on the wall, nhhhh. You'll be in the center, like tonight... but so much worse!"