Love Blooms

Story Info
Mum and son discover each other.
3.5k words
4.49
32.8k
62
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night around midnight, Chris, a twenty year old apprentice electrician, came home from the pub where he worked behind the bar most nights. He worked there to supplement the income from his regular low apprentice wage, so that he could help his mum pay the mortgage on the home that they shared.

Chris' dad had died two years ago after a short illness, he was under insured, and the death benefits didn't cover all of the outstanding mortgage on the family home, which still had two years to run.

Mum, Leonie, forty-one years old, had been a stay-at-home wife and mother for much of her married life, as her husband had wished. His salary had enabled them to live comfortably without her going out to work, and her husband had been happy that she should concentrate on running and looking after their home.

When Leonie first met her husband, she'd been a machinist with a high-end garment company, and she'd been highly skilled in this work. Since her husband died, she'd taken up her old skills, but this time working as a homeworker. She'd converted their dining room into a workroom and had acquired an industrial sewing machine to work with.

The company she worked for delivered cut fabrics to her, with a finished sample to copy, and collected the completed garments each week. She was paid piecework rates, per each finished garment. It wasn't a great income but with the small pension arising from her husband's employment she managed to get by, paying the usual household bills, and with Chris' help, the mortgage. Chris contributed a portion of his take home pay to the household income and added most of the earnings from his part time bartending as well.

Mother and son were proud of the fact that they were self-sufficient even though it was hard work for both of them.

On this Friday night they were both tired, both had had a busy week, and both had been working tonight so that they could have the weekend off.

Chris would usually be working in the pub most of Saturday, but unusually, had this Saturday off.

When Chris walked into the lounge Leonie was sitting relaxing in an armchair, awake but with her eyes closed. Sewing the garments on the machine was tiring on the eyes as well as the hands and arms.

"Are you asleep mum?" asked Chris quietly.

Leonie looked round and said, "No love, just relaxing a little." And as she rubbed the base of the back of her neck, she continued, "Working on the machine has given me a stiff neck and tense shoulders."

"Can I get you a hot drink or anything?" said Chris.

"No, thanks," replied Leonie, "But you could give my shoulders a massage, if you're not too tired."

"Yes, no problem," said Chris. He came around the back of her chair and began to manipulate her shoulders and neck with his strong fingers. As he worked, they chatted about the weekend ahead, they had nothing planned but both looked forward to some well-earned relaxation time.

Chris found that his mother's high-necked blouse was making it difficult to massage her shoulders properly, and he slipped his hands in under her chin and began to undo the small buttons fastening it.

"What are you doing, Chris?" Leonie asked.

"I need to open your blouse a bit," said Chris, "It's stopping me from massaging your neck and shoulders properly, I just need to undo a few buttons."

"Oh, I see," said Leonie, "Thanks, love. You're doing a great job."

Chris undid enough buttons so that when he pulled the blouse half off her shoulders the tops of her full breasts, enclosed in her bra cups, were partly exposed. He then pushed her bra straps to the sides so that they slipped off her shoulders, which now left her neck and shoulders fully exposed to his touch.

As he began massaging his mum's neck and shoulders she said, "Ah, yes, that's much better. Thanks Chris, you've got lovely hands they're very soothing."

Chris continued with the massage; he was enjoying the feeling of his mum's smooth skin under his fingertips. He massaged her neck, running his fingers up into her hair line, then round each side, under her ears and down to her shoulders. He manipulated the backs of her shoulders with his thumbs, then slid his fingers over the top of them and down until his fingertips just touched the exposed tops of her breasts. He felt a stirring in his crotch and realised that he was becoming very aroused touching her breasts, she didn't react so he continued what he was doing.

The longer he continued with the massage, the more aroused he became. Leonie sat still saying nothing, she was breathing gently and quietly, and her eyes were closed.

Chris found himself wondering what it would feel like if her allowed his fingers to slide down inside her bra, and cup her breasts. Slowly he slid his fingers further down with each stroke he made, slipping inside her bra each time. There was still no re-action from Leonie. On the next stroke he slipped his fingers all the way down to her nipples gently took hold of them and squeezed them.

Suddenly, Leonie raised her hands, she held his wrists as he quickly tried to withdraw his fingers. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "No, darling," she said, "Not like that, like this." She pulled her bra cups down and taking her nipples between her own thumbs and forefingers she started to roll them gently. "Now you can do it, like this." She said.

Chris was breathless and blushing, he'd gone too far but his mother was now encouraging him to continue. He did as he was bidden and felt her beautiful nipples grow and harden as they became thoroughly aroused. He was still standing behind her chair, and as she tilted her head back to look into his eyes he leaned forward and kissed her softly on her lips whilst he cupped her breasts fully and squeezed them gently. "I love you mum," he said.

Leonie smiled up at him as he finished kissing her, "I think it time we went to bed." She said.

Chris was disappointed, his cock was as hard as a rock pushed into the back of her chair, and he wanted to continue exploring Leonie's breasts.

"Uh, oh, ok mum," he mumbled, putting his hands by his side, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"Don't look so disappointed, love" she said, "When I said I think it's time we went to bed, I meant both of us to my bed."

"Oh my God, mum," Chris gasped, "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, I really mean that, darling. Now that you've started something, you'll have to finish it. I want you to take me to bed and make love to me. Are you up for it?"

"Y-yes," stammered Chris. This was beyond his wildest dreams, He loved his mother more than a son usually would, and he had often fantasised about having sex with her, but never ever believed that it would happen.

"Right," said Leonie, taking charge. "You get a jug of water and two glasses from the kitchen and bring them upstairs. I'm going to take a quick shower and you can join me in it if you want to."

Five minutes later Chris joined his naked mother in the shower. He had never seen her completely naked before, in a swimsuit yes, but never naked, and she habitually wore one-piece swimsuits, never bikinis. He admired her still trim waist, her long shapely legs and those magnificent breasts that sagged just a little showing that they had no artificial enhancement. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and she was soon going to surrender her body to him.

They kissed under the warm shower, and she took hold of his rigid cock. "My, you're big," she said, "Your dad was big, but you're even bigger."

"Twenty-two centimetres," he boasted, "I measured it."

"Wow," she said, "Of course your dad was in inches, but that means you are over eight inches and that's bigger."

They stepped out of the shower and towelled each other dry, then he took her hand and led her to her bed.

At a little under six feet tall, Chris towered over his five feet four inch partner. The couple stood naked next to the bed and Chris, placing his hands gently on each side of Leonie's head, tilted her head back a little and kissed her on the forehead, on her eyelids, on the tip of her nose and finally gently on the lips. They began to make out sensually, Chris' cock was totally rigid and was pushing against the tummy of his petite partner.

As they continued to make out with open mouths and with tongues tasting each other, Leonie wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his hard member and began to rub him backwards and forwards. A bead of precum immediately formed on the opening in his glans, Leonie rubbed it over the tip with her thumb, causing more to ooze out.

As Chris went to say something, she placed a finger on his lips then stepped away from him. She took hold of the corner of the duvet, lifting it off the bed and sliding into bed at the same time. She held the duvet open and Chris, needing no further invitation, slid in beside her.

Lying next to her he began to slide his hands gently over her curves, her breasts and her almost flat tummy until his hand was on her mons. He cupped her with fingers and palm, feeling how wet she was in anticipation of their joining together.

As he cupped her, he crooked his middle finger and pushed it gently between her labia and into her vagina. He added a second finger and began to slowly finger fuck her as she lay on her back with her legs slightly apart. She lay with eyes closed and moaned softly as his fingers moved in and out of her, loving the sensations she was feeling as they spread through her. He brought his mouth down to her breasts and sucked on her nipples as he continued to pleasure her pussy, she began to breath quickly, almost panting as the pleasure built.

"I want you inside me," she gasped, "Please Chris, I'm going to cum, do me now, I want to cum with your cock in me."

Chris removed his fingers from her soaking pussy. He got on hands and knees beside her and eased her legs further apart. She raised her knees slightly as he positioned himself and brought the tip of his cock to her opening. Taking hold of his cock she rubbed it up and down her open lips until his head was just inside. He leaned forward a little and slid easily inside, she was tight and he was thick but she was so well lubricated that half of him was already in her.

"Go slowly, Chris" she whispered, "You're very big and it's been a long time since I had sex."

"I won't hurt you, I promise, I'll never hurt you." Was Chris' reply as he eased himself further into her warm depths, "I love you and I just want to please you."

They kissed as he began to slowly make love to her. As she began to get used to his size she started to push back against his gentle thrusts, suddenly he was all inside, and she could feel him against her cervix.

He started to fuck her more urgently now and she responded in kind. They were both working hard, and she could feel her climax approaching. "Oh God Chris, I'm going to cum. Cum with me, cum with me Chris." As her orgasm broke, she cried out in ecstasy, "Now, now, yesss. Oh Christ, I can feel you, Oh God, oh God, yesss." She pushed her hips off the bed, she wanted every last piece of his cock in her, every last drop of his cum.

Chris had emptied himself as deep in her as he was able. Amazed that her small frame had taken the whole length of his cock, he shuddered as his own orgasm reached its peak and he knew that he'd never released a bigger load of cum before, not ever. Her sweet pussy had milked him dry. He collapsed onto her body, his softening cock still inside her, then he rolled off and lay beside her, his hand sought hers and he squeezed it gently.

For a few minutes neither of them said anything, the enormity of what they had just done was in both their minds.

Chris spoke first. "You knew we were going to do that from the moment I started to massage you, didn't you?" He asked.

She lay quiet for a minute. "Of course, I knew," she said. "I've seen the way you've been looking at me for months, when you thought I wasn't aware. And I wanted it. I wanted you. I knew that we would become lovers, I just didn't know when until tonight." Then after a pause, "Do you regret it, do you wish we hadn't done it? I know it's a very big sin, and even illegal, but we're both adults and I think we love each other more than most mothers and sons would. I don't regret it at all. I want you in my bed always."

"No, I don't regret it for one moment," said Chris, "I never will. If I'd known how you felt about it before, I wouldn't have waited so long to come on to you. I was afraid that you'd be angry and upset if I dared to touch you intimately, my heart was in my mouth when I held your breasts earlier. I loved making love to you, I'll get better at it, but I loved it and I love so much, much more than just a son's usual love for his mother."

She was quiet, and when he looked at her, he saw tears sliding down her cheeks. "Don't be upset, mum, we've found each other, you should be happy."

"I am happy, darling," she replied, "I'm very, very happy. I just feel very emotional that's all."

He took her in his arms, they kissed and he held her tightly. She pushed him away a little so she could roll towards him, then as she raised herself up on hands and knees she asked him, "Are you ready to start again, I want to ride you now."

He rolled onto his back and held out his arms to her as she straddled him, taking hold of his now erect cock and guiding it into herself. As she slid down on him, taking him all at one go, she said, "We can make love all night, I'm so full of your cum that you slipped right in easily, it's a good job you can't make me pregnant."

He was momentarily taken aback. Then he asked, "Why can't I make you pregnant, I didn't think about it before, but why can't I make you pregnant?"

"Because when I first became aware that we would end up making love I decided I had better start taking contraceptive pills. Then, when we did make love we wouldn't have to worry about it, and you wouldn't have to wear condoms, passion killers. If I hadn't done that you might well have put a baby in me and that would truly have been a step too far, it would have complicated matters beyond imagination. Now, no more talking, please, just do me until we can't do it anymore, then we'll sleep. From now on for as long as you want it, this is your bed, with me."

When Chris woke on Saturday morning, he thought for a moment that it had all been some erotic dream. But as his senses returned, he realised that a warm arm was laid across his chest and a warm body was tight against him. He turned his head slowly and looked at his sleeping mother's lovely face, her cheeks were slightly flushed and her slightly parted pink lips were a little puffy. It was no dream they had fucked each other to a standstill and enjoyed every moment of it.

Chris had a lot to think about, his mother had made his wildest dreams come true last night, and they had changed their relationship forever. They were lovers now, in an illicit union that society generally would not just frown upon but would find was cause to outlaw them. They would have to be careful.

Fortunately, they had little to do with their few relatives. They were friendly with a few neighbours, and they would have to make sure that they acted like a normal widowed mother and son when in public view. But it shouldn't be too difficult to do with a little care. Away from their home area they could relax and enjoy their new relationship, an attractive mature lady and her toyboy partner. In the privacy of their home, they could just be two red blooded, healthy, lovers, as they added rampant sex to their usual loving regime.

Turning his head to look at her again he found that she had her eyes wide open, she was studying his face with a small smile on her lips. "A penny for your thoughts," she said, "are you regretting last night?"

"Never," he replied, "that was the most wonderful night of my life, and it's wonderful waking up to find the most beautiful woman of my dreams, in bed, naked, beside me. I was just taking stock and thinking a little about how we'll need to take care so that no one suspects anything has changed between us, but I will never, ever, regret what we did last night or what we're going to do every night we're together." Then he put his free arm around her and kissed her on the lips.

She responded to the kiss briefly before pulling her head back a bit and telling him, with a smile on her face, "My lips are a bit sore and swollen from all the action you gave them during the night. Not just the lips on my mouth either," she said, "my nipples and my lower lips are also tender and puffy from the attention they got. Now, I think we should get showered, have breakfast and talk about the way forward."

Over breakfast they talked quietly and sensibly about what the future might hold for them.

"You have to recognize that I'm twenty years older than you, Chris," Leonie said. "I'm proud that I've been lucky enough to keep my looks and my figure's not bad, but that won't last forever. I'll soon be getting into my middle age and probably won't be as attractive to you then."

"I'm not concerned at all about the difference in our ages," said Chris, "I don't love you just because you're pretty and have a great figure. I also love you because of the woman you are, strong minded, loving and fun. I love you as well because you're even handed and sensible about events in the world around us. You've always made me feel so proud of you as my mother, and now I feel even more proud of you as my lover. In any other circumstances than the ones we are in I would be showing you off to everyone I know, but as things are I'm content just to know you're mine."

Leonie hugged him. "I believe you're being totally honest with me Chris, and I hope we will always stay in love, but I do wonder what will happen when some pretty young thing sets her sights on you."

"It's not going to happen, my love," he said, "Age is just another word, I mean look at that French President over the channel, his wife is 24 years older than him, she's 68 and they are still deeply in love. It's not that unusual, and no other woman is going to prise me away from you, you're all I'll ever need."

She held him tightly and looked at him with eyes full of unshed tears of love. "I believe what you say darling," she said, "I know you're sincere, and I hope you're right, I want to be with you always. Time will tell how it works out, but I do intend to make the most of sharing life with you."

Pulling herself together she smiled as she said, "Now don't forget, this is our 'Honeymoon', are you going to take me somewhere nice today? Not too far away of course, we want to be back in time for an early night, we've still got a lot to learn about what we like to do with each other."

Their new life would have its difficulties, but each was sure that they could get through them together.