Love Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I moved together slowly, kissing deeply as our bodies moved together to maximize our pleasure. With each gentle thrust in to her, I could feel Mom raise her hips to meet me and every time our hips pressed against each other I could hear her moan through our kiss. But I was quickly approaching a problem. The excitement of the moment and the prospect of getting to make love to Mom had left me in an overly aroused state even before we'd left the ship. Now, with my hard member completely inside Mom's warm wet depths, I felt my orgasm quickly approaching and was doing everything that I could to delay it, wanting to make sure Mom climaxed before me.

"It's okay love. There will be plenty of time for that in the future. Cum for me, I want to feel you spray your seed inside me." Mom whispered in my ear. That was all I could take, with a loud groan I thrust myself inside Mom one last time and felt my cock convulse repeatedly as I sprayed the biggest load of cum I felt I had ever produced inside of her. I could hear Mom whispering words of encouragement in my ear, but everything sounded hollow as it felt like my balls were drained completely. When it was all over I collapsed next to Mom and felt my soft cock slide out of her as she turned and cuddled in to me, kissing me repeatedly with soft kisses on my lips. When I had regained some of my energy, I started returning the kisses.

"Aww look honey, our little virgins have finally popped their cherries." We heard a familiar voice from next to us call out. In all the anticipation of the moment when we first arrived I hadn't even noticed Alex and Lucy arrive. Looking over I saw the two of them lying naked and satisfied just like Mom and I on the bed next to us. I could only smile as Mom looked at me and smiled herself before we started kissing again.

"Well I hope you two won't be too caught up with each other to come by for a visit before the trip is over."

"Oh I don't know about that. It seems that we are going to have a lot of catching up to do before this trip is over." Mom replied. The implications of her statement were not lost on me.

"Well don't forget about us."

After some more kissing and cuddling, Mom and I decided to dress and head back to our cabin where we could enjoy this new aspect of our relationship in private. At that moment, some couples had chosen to return to the ship, some were basking in their post orgasmic bliss, and some were either still going, or in the middle of round two. In our cabin, Mom and I were pulling at each others clothing before we even made it to the bedroom, leaving our suits scattered on the floor in our path. After making love for a second and much longer time which allowed Mom to climax as well, the two of us fell asleep in each others arms, our naked sweaty bodies pressed against each other as we held one another like we would never let go.

When we woke up later in the day, neither on of us could stop smiling and eventually we ended up laughing hysterically together as we took in our situation and how much our lives had changed these past two weeks. Instead of leaving the cabin, Mom and I decided that it would be much easier to simply order in room service and enjoy each other's company. I took the liberty of ordering for both of us while Mom picked up our suits and put them away with the rest of our clothes. We wouldn't be needing them for the rest of the day, just our robes would do.

After we had finished eating and returned to bed, Mom and I were kissing passionately, well on our way to making love again when I remembered that there was still one mystery that had yet to be revealed to me.

"Mom, do you remember that first shopping trip that we went on with Alex and Lucy and all our other friends?"

"Yes, although that seems so long ago. Why?"

"Well do you remember the lingerie shop that you went in to with all the other mothers?"

"I do." Mom replied, her voice indicating that she knew what I was getting at.

"Well I noticed you walked out with a bag, but we hadn't even had our first date at that time yet, why?" Mom laughed as she seemed to recall the moment in question.

"Well the other mothers insisted that I buy something and refused to allow me to leave until I picked out something. In the end I was against it until an outfit was selected for me."

"By Lucy?"

"Janet actually."

"Oh! So do I get to see it?"

"Of course, since it was technically bought for you." Mom kissed me once more before getting out of the bed. From underneath her side of the bed, Mom pulled out the white bag and then trotted naked out of the room. Sitting up, I threw the sheets off of my naked body and sat up in the bed, slowly stroking my cock while I waited for her to return.

When Mom returned I was shocked by the outfit she had agreed to purchase. It was a very short and thin cream coloured negligee that hugged itself to the curve of Mom's breasts and did little to hide her hard round nipples as they tried to tear through the material. The panties were even more revealing, not quite a thong but still riding high on her hips and cradled her pussy which was leaking fluid that had already soaked through the material.

"Well, do you like it?" Mom said, giving me a twirl before crawling back in to bed.

"I love it. I hope this will be the start of a large collection that we will build together in the future."

"I hope so too. But speaking of large things, that looks rather uncomfortable."

Wrapping one hand around my hard cock, Mom used the other hand to pull her panties to the side and after swinging one leg over me, impaled herself on my erection letting out a loud moan as she bottomed out quickly. Placing my hands on Mom's hips, I ran them up her sides capturing the sides of her negligee and lifted it up over her head. Tossing it to the side I turned my attention to Mom's breasts and leaned down to capture one between my lips which caused Mom's body to jump. As she ground her hips against mine, her hands held my head to her chest as I switched from one breast to the other giving both equal attention. The motion of Mom's hips became more and more intense as I continued to suck until she stopped altogether and I felt her whole body shudder as she climaxed. With her pussy contracting rapidly on my cock, I wasn't far behind her and soon climaxed and sprayed another load of cum deep inside her.

"Oh wow, that was intense." Mom said a few moments later after she recovered, having collapsed against my chest and simply stayed there.

"It only gets better every time Mom."

"It certainly does."

Sliding off my body, Mom stretched herself out next to me and I slid down to put my arm around her and pull her body against mine. With no pillow in between us, my cock nestled comfortably in between the cheeks of Mom's ass as she wiggled back against it. I was rapidly growing hard once again, having not really gone soft since waking up.

"We should get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." Mom said.

"Alright. Good night Mom, I love you."

"Good night Mike, I love you too."

Day Fourteen

When I awoke it was like I was still dreaming. Laying next to me, smiling a smile that was born from true love was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. I would have been hard pressed not to shift myself closer and kiss her, which is exactly what I did.

"Good morning my love."

"Good morning Mom. So I didn't dream yesterday, it really happened?"

"It certainly did, and I hope it will happen again today, multiple times."

Mom's hand reached down between us and I felt her stroke my already erect cock. It was still such a shock to be sharing this kind of intimate contact with her and it caused me to gasp in surprise. Resuming our kiss, I was prepared to take my time and spend all day in bed pleasuring my mother, but she had other ideas.

"Don't take too long honey, remember we promised Alex and Lucy we'd stop by today."

"Whatever you say Mom."

We made love quickly, but it still felt just as special as our first time less then twenty four hours ago. Afterwards we showered together where our washing of each other's bodies nearly drove us back to the bedroom. But we got ourselves under control and actually managed to make it out the door.

At Alex and Lucy's cabin it took a moment for them to answer after Mom had knocked. Alex was the one who greeted us and he seemed quite amused by our presence.

"Looks like you owe me a lap dance Mom." He called out as he welcomed us both into their cabin with a hug.

"You're fucking kidding, they actually made it out of bed?!" We heard Lucy call out from the bedroom. A moment later she appeared in her robe and repeated her son's greeting by hugging Mom, then me.

"Just barely, but we did manage to get out of bed. We owe the two of you so much that we had to come by to thank both of you. I don't know how we can ever repay you."

"It was our pleasure to help bring the two of you together. But really it was all Mike here, he's the one who never gave up on his dedication to you." Lucy stated. When Mom turned to look at me I could feel my cheeks turning red. When Mom kissed me this time, there was no lust or desire behind it, it was pure love and it felt amazing. With our friends watching, I returned Mom's kiss until we had to come up for air.

"I love you." Mom whispered.

"I love you too."

"Aww, so sweet."

"So will we see you at dinner tonight?"

"We wouldn't miss it."

After saying goodbye to our friends, Mom and I returned to our cabin and back to the bedroom where we decided to order room service before our desire got the better of us. We hadn't eaten since late yesterday evening and we'd certainly need the fuel for the day we had ahead of us. We spent the majority of the day in bed together making love and taking short naps to regain our strength. But when it came time for dinner, Mom and I got dressed up and walked arm in arm down to dinner where all of our new friends were already waiting at a table with just two seats left.

"So have you heard? Rumour has it we're down two virgins." Janet announced to the entire table while she looked directly at the two of us. But there was no way that they didn't already know.

"Really? Is it the anyone we know?" Mom replied, I could barely hold in my laugh. But we couldn't hide it, it was written all over our faces so Mom and I took turns telling our story of the day of the PDA Ceremony and the day before. Apparently Mom's private conversation with Lucy had been her revealing her new found feelings for me and asking for her help to make sure the PDA Ceremony was the special moment it turned out to be.

"Well I think I speak for all of us when I say that I hope you will join us again next year. Who knows, maybe you two can be the ones to help bring the next virgin couple together."

"Oh I'm pretty sure we'll be here next year, I've already reserved our tickets. Unless of course my doctor declares me unfit to travel due to a pregnancy." Mom's comment about having already planned for our return next year should have been the surprise for me, but when she mentioned her being pregnant I was completely caught off guard and everyone could see it.

"What's the matter love, don't you want kids?" Mom asked.

"I want whatever will make you happy Mom."

"Good because I hope that you realize I could very well be pregnant already as we haven't been using protection and we've spent most of these last twenty four hours in bed having sex." This caused the other Mom's to hoot and shout and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Mom if it's a baby you want then I would be more then happy to get you pregnant. If you aren't already."

"I love your enthusiasm honey, but we'll talk about the timing of our children later. For now lets just enjoy ourselves and see what happens."

After a wonderful celebration dinner where we all celebrated our love for each other and the friendships made on the trip, Mom and I returned to our cabin with promises not to leave the ship tomorrow without seeing everyone one last time. When we went to bed Mom and I made love slowly, really taking our time and climaxing together before falling asleep in each others arms.

Day Fifteen

The day that marked the end of our trip was both a happy one, and a sad one. On one side Mom and I were starting a wonderful new part of our lives now, but at the same time it was going to feel strange not seeing our new friends every day and having to be more careful about how we acted around each other. But with the exchange of email addresses and talk of visits between now and next year's trip, Mom and I knew we wouldn't truly be out of touch and Amber had promised to keep us all up to date when their baby was born. It was a tear filled moment when we finally departed, but they were tears of joy for having met such wonderful people all because I took a chance on my feelings and followed my heart.

1...345678