Love Differently Ch. 01

Story Info
Leaving war torn Bosnia, they settle in Chicago.
3.3k words
4.33
22k
26
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers

As I remember it now, life was not easy for me or my immediate family.

My dad and mom lived in Bosnia and got married at a young age (21 and 19, respectively).

I was born a year later.

Unfortunately, this was during the 1990s war in old Yugoslavia.

My father was drafted shortly after I was born. He served in the front line and died by a Serbian bullet in 1995.

My mother was 21 years old at the time and worked as a receptionist in one of the hospitals in Sarajevo.

The war ended in 1995, but Sarajevo was destroyed almost completely.

Mother didn't see any future for us in the ruins and applied for a special visa to the USA.

In 1997 our application got accepted and weeks later we arrived to Chicago.

Initially mom was very impressed with America. The tall buildings, wide streets, many cars, abundance of food and especially the freedom and security vs the situation in Bosnia.

However, it was still tough.

Imagine a young woman in her 20s with limited knowledge of the English language trying to find a job!

Having a 3 years old son with no husband or other relatives to help made it much tougher.

Mom managed to find a job as a cashier in a supermarket during the day and even study in the evenings. She was helped by a nice neighbor, that charged her very little for taking care of me much of the day.

At that time I was too little to grasp the difficulties that mom had to go through.

For me Anna, the old neighbor, was an aunt that helped mom.

Our economic situation slowly improved once I started elementary school.

Mom's language difficulties diminished, she graduated nursing school and we moved to an apartment building in a better neighborhood.

Slowly we started using our new language instead of Bosnian.

When I was in 3rd grade, my brain began grasping mom's hardship, working both in the hospital and at home, comparing to the life of many other moms of other students in my class.

I still recall mom crying one evening.

I hugged mom and blurted, "Mom, when I grow up I am going to marry you and become a doctor!"

Her cry turned to chuckling, "I know dear. I love you too."

She never told me why she wept, but seeing her crying scarred me for life...

Unlike most other boys, who played basketball or video games with other children, my priority was always helping mom FIRST.

She was begging me to leave and socialize with other kids, but my answer was always the same, "Mom, I love you and I don't want you to be alone. I'll help you and then go out."

She was very shy. Was it her upbringing? A result of war trauma? Death of her husband?...

I tried to talk to her to look on line for a date with single men, but she refused to do it.

When I was in my teens, I told her, "Mom, right now it's only you and me against the world, but it doesn't mean that we have to be alone. You need a boyfriend that will help you at home."

She kissed me, "Adnan, your father was my man. Now that god wanted him in the sky, my destiny is to be with you until you grow up."

...

In my late teens my hormones started raging.

I saw mom on multiple occasions in her underwear, but only when I was 18 I caught a glimpse of her naked in the bathroom. The door was not completely closed.

I stood there mesmerized.

It was the first time I saw mom as an attractive woman. She looked gorgeous!

At 5'3", 130 pounds, nicely shaven legs, perfect ass cheeks, flat tummy and B+ tits, she was my Venus!

Mom was taking a shower behind the semitransparent glass door.

Her body glistened with water pouring over her lean body.

Her hands were slowly moving along her body with the soapy loofah.

Mom was a vision of pure beauty...

My penis jolted forward and up, becoming rock hard in seconds...

Mom finished soaping and turned around to rinse herself.

I was so taken by the erotic view, that I didn't pay attention to the music coming from the inside. An old tape that was playing a Bosnian song.

All of a sudden mom began dancing in the shower to the tune.

She didn't make extreme moves, but the erotic way she was swaying, with her breasts jiggling from side to side... I couldn't hold it anymore and I came in my pants...

In the next few weeks I tried my luck several times to see if the door was open during times that she was taking a shower. It never happened again.

From that day forward I could not stop seeing mom's fantastic body in front of me every time I closed my eyes.

I masturbated at least twice a day, fantasizing about her!...

...

Months later I started my college years.

I had decent grades and got accepted to 5 colleges in the upper Midwest.

I chose the university of Illinois in Chicago, because they offered me aid.

More importantly, I could live at home. With mom.

During the first year in college my fond feelings toward mom only grew.

I loved her as my mother, knowing that I was the only one she trusted.

And for the first time I noticed that being a Muslim in our neighborhood was a burden.

As of late all Muslims were targeted, because of fanatic terrorists around the world.

It reinforced my decision to be close to mom.

At the same time my obsession with her body became almost intolerable.

I wasn't sure what to do about it.

I tried to distract myself by meeting other students and even going with them to bars.

In fact, 2 girls offered themselves to me.

I took one of them to a hotel. We undressed for sex, but... I couldn't do it!

My mother's face and body were haunting me. I apologized and got rid of her...

Mom noticed that I was going out more frequently in the evenings and seemed happy for me.

One evening she said, "Adnan dear, I like that you spend time with people your age. These days I have more free time too, so I thought of taking a class in computers. It is a practical course and it may help me in everything I wish to focus in the future."

"That is great mom!"

One afternoon I watched her walking with a pack of underwear, that just came out of the laundry. Her plan was to put it in the drawer.

The kettle whistled in the kitchen and mom turned to prepare tea for us.

I hesitated for a fraction of a second and then took this opportunity to examine her bras.

All were old... white, pink or black. Mostly 34B and some 34C.

They had floral smell to them.

I moved to the panties.

All of them seemed heavily used, had high waist and were white or black.

I smelled two of them. The floral smell was strong, but there was also a faint smell of something else...

Then Mom called me to drink the tea.

I jumped up and ran to the kitchen, thinking that I was fortunate not getting caught.

The same night I was thinking about mom's naked body being covered with nicer underwear.

Should I buy nicer ones for her upcoming birthday?

How would I explain my unusual present?!...

Before going to sleep I went on Literotica and read 2 incest stories.

Both were about a son having sex with his mother.

I thought to myself, that if these writers could write fantasy stories, perhaps I was able to write as well and focus on writing rather than my brain fixed on mom all the time!

I was good at writing essays in school.

Using my obsession with mother as a catalysator, I could put my fantasies in writing and see what readers thought about it...

...

I didn't hesitate to use my usual e-mail address.

Nobody I cared about knew it or corresponded with me anyway.

The next weekend I wrote the first story.

It was about a college guy who was in love with his mother. He started seducing her by buying flowers and later lingerie for her. Her resistance slowly melted away and they became lovers.

I didn't think that the plot was exceptional, but I hoped that the way I wrote it would please the readers.

It was my first one and it was accepted! In fact, after a week, the average rating was 4.05. Not bad!

The next weekend I sent for publication another son-mother story. This time he drilled a hole through the bathroom wall and was ogling his mother taking a shower. Eventually she discovered what he did and decided that if he wanted so badly to watch her body, let him sit in the bathroom and stare at her taking a shower.

This story's average rating was only 2.6. There were many comments about the son's immoral behavior and unrealistic presentation...

It was disappointing and next I decided on different approach.

I wrote my own story. No names of course.

It was about immigrants from a European country that suffered a devastating war. I mentioned our right ages and bodies description. The open bathroom door episode and the underwear laundry appeared there as well. I even complained about the mother's unsexy underwear... I emphasized the love between the mother and her child and how it eventually blossomed into intimate relationship.

I edited the story the best I could and sent it.

It was published 4 days later.

I checked the site after 7 days. The rating was 4.72! It was in the 'hot' category...

I was elated!

The only thing that could have topped that feeling would have been to actually fulfil my fantasy...

...

Three days later mom and I had dinner together.

When we were done, mom was in the middle of baking my favorite cake.

She glanced at me, "Honey, I put my laundry to dry. It should be ready now. Would you please take it from the dryer and put it on my bed?"

"Of course mom."

Mother was making a special cake for me and I wouldn't help her? No way!

Well, the pervert fun of examining and... smelling her underwear was an additional incentive.

I opened the dryer's door and got the surprise of my life!

No more white and black high waist panties, but all colors of the rainbow, low rise panties and even 2 thongs!

Multicolored soft bras occupied half the volume, with... 2 balconette bras!

Did mom decide that it was time to be less of a prude?

Could she have guessed my thoughts using telekinesis?...

I had no clue, but I wanted to encourage her.

"Mom, your underwear pieces are beautiful! Are they new?"

She looked me in the eye and smiled, "Yes. I made up my mind that it's enough to play extremely conservative. I think that they'll look good on me. What do you think?"

I hesitated to reveal my undeniable joy, "I think that everything will look good on you. I like the colors you chose. They are definitely better than white and black."

As I finished talking, I felt terrible. I just admitted to knowing what she was using before...

Mom grinned, "You are a good boy. Thanks for bringing my stuff upstairs. By the way, I have never seen you with a girl. Are you embarrassed to show me who you go out with? I mean, you are a handsome guy and you'll be 30 years old in 3 weeks. I am sure that you had relationships with girls, right?"

"Mom, I can't... Yes, I am in love with a woman, but I can never have her..."

"Son, how do you know? Did you ask her?"

"I know for sure that it's impossible!"

"Look dear, I am no expert in love and relationships. The only relations I ever had was with your father. We got married very young. But I am old now and know that love can overcome many obstacles. Even if the girl is at a higher class, richer, smarter, taller, different religion... Why not give it a try? The worse case scenario - she'll refuse, but then it will be the same as not trying. What if in spite of all odds she'll agree?!..."

I blushed profusely, "Mom, you don't get it!"

She insisted, "Try me! In our family it's only us two! Who else you'll go for an advice?"

"Mom... I can't... She is older than me..."

"So?..."

"Sorry mom, I can't!" and then I rushed to my room shaking like a leaf in the wind.

She did not chase me.

In the next 2 days she behaved as if nothing happened.

The 3rd day after dinner mom blurted, "Adnan, I need to take a shower. Go watch TV and I'll join you after I am done."

I went to the living room to check the programs on TV.

I found a nice romantic movie that mom would enjoy.

Then I returned to my room to change into more comfortable clothes.

On my way I noticed that the door to the bathroom was not closed completely. There was a small crack with the bathroom light shining through it.

I continued to my room, changed to short pants and a tee shirt.

On the way back I did not resist and peeked.

Mom was with her back to me, combing her beautiful hair.

She was completely naked! Her round perfect ass cheeks were marvelous!

I kept watching.

She slowly turned sideways, exposing her perky tits and muscular tummy to me.

Then she turned another 90 degrees and both her breasts swayed deliciously in front of my eyes. Her short brownish muff hid her cunt lips.

My cock was bulging like crazy, desperate to get free from it's confinement...

I opened my zipper and began stroking it.

A minute later I ejaculated into my palm.

I ran back to my room and used tissues to clean myself.

On my way back, I heard the water pouring in the bathroom and peeked again.

Mom was facing me behind the opaque glass, using the shower head to remove the soap.

Once she turned the water off, I walked back to the living room.

I heard her calling me, "Adnan dear, I forgot the towel in my bedroom. Can you bring it to me, please."

The soft large pink towel was on her bed.

I brought it to the door and said, "I left it on the door handle. Whenever you are ready, take it."

"Honey, I can't. Soap entered my eyes and I cannot open them. Please come inside and put it in my hand!"

A thought crossed my mind - If she could not open her eyes, she won't be able to know that I was ogling her body...

I was such a pervert! But I could not resist the temptation...

I entered the bathroom.

Mom opened the curtain slightly and vapors started escaping.

She extended her hand outside the shower.

I came closer, and got a front seat look at the love of my life.

I just stood there, couldn't take my eyes of her divine body!

Her eyes never fully opened.

Mom groped her way into the center of the bathroom and began drying herself.

The erotic scene was causing my cock to harden again.

I moved slowly and quietly outside and sat in front of the TV.

Mom came out minutes later, having a long robe on.

She was grinning, "That was such a wonderful shower!..."

I couldn't talk. My brain was still under the influence of her fantastic naked body...

She gazed at me, "Darling you are very quiet. Is everything all right?"

I stared at the floor and mumbled, "Yes..."

"So now that we sit together, I am really curious. Who is the lucky lady that you fell in love with?"

"Mom, it's too personal!"

"I probably don't know her, so why is it such a big secret?"

"Because you DO know her!..."

Mom glanced at me lovingly and whispered, "Please honey, tell me..."

I was desperate. Her naked body never moved away from my struggling mind.

"Mom, it's Y O U!"

She hugged me, "It's OK darling... I knew it..."

"Mom, you don't understand. I love you as an attractive woman! As a woman I'd like to make love to..."

Her hand caressed my hair and then my cheek, "Yes Adnan. I know it for quite sometime now. I have news for you. I love you also not only as my child, but as a mature man. Let me show you 2 pictures side by side."

She opened her purse and removed a small notebook.

Mom took 2 pictures and placed them side by side on the table.

"Look here. this is you and the other one is your late father slightly younger than you... Don't they look like twins?!..."

She was right. The similarity was amazing!

"Honey, I never planned to have another man in my life after your father died. But in the last few years you became a copy of the man I used to love. I saw it as a signal from god, but I'd never act on my feelings. And then I noticed all your attempts to ogle my body in the bathroom, checking on my underwear, and... writing about your love and obsession in Literotica... I took it as another hint from god, that he was approving of our connection. Otherwise, why would both of us feel the same carnal love?!..."

I was silent. Mom knew everything and never said a word all this time...

She chuckled, "Darling, don't feel bad... women can easily see through young guys. They are often so clumsy, trying so hard to go around the target... If they just tried going straight, they would have reached the desired destination much earlier..."

Suddenly I felt that I could shake her naked vision and see HER.

"Mom I really love you! I want all of you, but it's not just the sex... I really love everything about you!"

Her loving gaze never left her face, "I know honey. I do know. And I feel the same."

I stared at her pretty face and kept quiet.

Mom approached me, grabbed my hand and whispered, "Dear, let's go to bed. You saw my body in the bathroom and I watched the effect it had on you... I think it's time to explore each other without cover..."

...

Mom stood in front of me in her bedroom and whispered, "Adnan, please undress me. I want you to stare at my body without feeling guilty about it. I want you to touch it, to feel it, to enjoy it. I ache for your body. Don't you understand that I craved to touch and caress you for a long time too?!..."

I loosened the belt slowly and the robe opened, exposing mom's heavenly breasts.

I touched both tits gently and mom moaned.

I removed the robe from her shoulders, letting it fall to the carpet.

She was so much better than perfect!

I lifted her body and carried her to bed.

I undressed myself and stood in place for a long moment.

I let mom explore my body with her eyes the same way I was welcomed to see hers.

Then I lied by her side and hugged her lightly.

Mom sighed and brought her face to mine. Her lips barely touched mine.

My prick throbbed and touched mom's tummy.

She smiled at me, "Lately, I observed that your hard cock wants to get acquainted with my body."

She placed her palm on my cockhead and whispered, "It's big and so hard... I think it's time to show him the way into my body. I am so wet now! Please insert it into me before I start crying! We'll have enough time for a foreplay next time... I need you to... fuck me right now."

Mom sounded desperate. No wonder.

She didn't have sex for many years!

Boy was I ready for her!...

ragal2
ragal2
1,213 Followers