Love for my Family

Story Info
There's nothing better than family love.
1.4k words
4.04
35.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** All Characters Are 18 ***

*** This story is from my fantasies. It may not be your cup of tea and that's ok. Enjoy!! ***

I lay on my stomach taking in the spicy aroma in front of me. I had to taste it even just a little. Flicking my tongue out, I gather the cream stuffed inside. A moan tumbles from between my lips and it vibrates my mouth.

"Fuck Cassia, lick mommy's pussy. Make me cum."

I smiled against her labia that was getting closer and closer to me as my brother shoved his fat dick into my well-lubricated pussy. We'd been at this for almost an hour now. Every hole on my body had been filled with someone's cum at least twice now. I bounced my ass against my brother's thighs causing him to groan out at the pleasure he received. My tight pussy squeezed him for all the cum held up in his nuts. Riley brought down a hand on my ass and that made me go harder. I wanted to milk him. I wanted him to explode in my unprotected pussy.

"Yes, sis. Throw that fat ass back on me. I fucking love your tight ass pussy. I'm gonna cum so fucking deep in this pussy." My brother grunts through his strokes.

I turn my attention back to my mom's pussy in front of me. She's always had a cute pussy. Even having 2 kids didn't stretch her out in the slightest. Fat outer lips surrounded shy inner lips that were the perfect shade a pink. A fat clit that poked out like a small penis. I sucked her clit into my mouth while shoving two fingers up her twat. Her pussy muscles tightened around my digits as I finger fucked her. The room was loud with the wet sounds of our fucking. Mom's hips started to whine as she thrust her pussy into my face, grinding down on my nose while she chased her next orgasm. At 56, you'd think her pussy would be dry and stale but it's quite literally the juiciest thing I've ever seen.

Unless you count my daddy's dick. The first time I saw his dick I creamed my panties on sight. He was balls deep in my brother's ass while they fucked my Aunt Nikita. That was the first time Daddy had his way with me. He made me lick my panties clean before he mercilessly fucked my throat, coating it in his white cream.

"Right there, baby. Lick mommy. Suck my clit. I'm gonna cummmm... Fuckkk..." Her words were cut off in a moan that was followed by her squirting her juices into my mouth. I hungrily drank every drop she graciously pushed out of the same pussy I came from. Her thighs vibrated and she rode her high.

"God. I love watching your sister make her cum hard like that. I never get fucking tired of it." My dad said. I almost forgot he was here. He's currently shoving his beer can dick inside my brother's ass. Somedays I think my dad likes my brother's ass more than mom and my pussies. I wouldn't be surprised though since my brother loves my dad's dick as much as he loves incestuous pussy. When my dad speeds up his assault on my brother's prostate, Riley's dick starts to drive harder into my pussy. I feel the beginnings of an orgasm filling my lower stomach and I relax into it. My pussy starts to constrict Riley's dick and I explode into orgasmic bliss. Just like mom, I'm a natural squirter but where she is a light sprinkle, I'm a fucking geyser. My cum shoots clear across the room, soaking the bed, the rug, and both men behind me.

Seeing me cum is almost too much for Riley and his mouth starts to run. "You just fucking squirted all over my dick. That was so fucking hot. I'm gonna cum in your sloppy pussy sis. I'm gonna breed you and knock you up with my baby."

My pussy reacts to that and I can sense the smile on Riley's face. "You fucking whore. You want your brother to knock you up, don't you? God, you are such a slut." He speeds up his strokes fucking both me and Dad at the same time. "Take this cum you stupid bitch. Cum in my ass Dad. I need you to cum in me so I can breed this stupid cow under me."

"You got it, son. I'm gonna breed your fucking ass." My dad groans, pushing and pulling from my brother's gaping asshole. My dad fucks Riley's ass harder and harder until the headboard is banging against the wall. My mom is rubbing her clit taking us all in. Love shines in her eyes as we all fuck the daylight out of each other.

"Here comes my load, Riley. Take my fucking nut up your ass." Daddy comes with a cry as he fills up my brother's ass.

"I feel your hot load in me Dad. I love your big dick in my ass. I'm gonna cum all in your daughter now. I can't wait for her to get pregnant and then do this all over again with our children when they turn 18. It makes my dick so hard thinking about that day. Girl or boy. They will get my hot load in them. Maybe I'll knock up our daughter and start this all over again. You'd like that Mom? A Great Grand-daughter you can teach to eat pussy like Cassia?"

Dad pulls out of Riley's ass and sits next to mom. He gives her a sloppy wet kiss before turning to us to watch us finish. "I'd like that so much. It's making me so fucking wet hearing about it. I'm gonna teach them how to eat pussy just like I taught you and your sister."

"You ready sis? I'm gonna paint your tight pussy white with all my cum. I'm gonna knock you up and fuck your pregnant pussy. Your wet ass pussy will always be mine won't it?" He slaps my ass to punctuate his point.

"Yes, Riley. I'm your whore to breed and fuck whenever you want." I cry out.

"That's what I thought." Riley pounds into me faster and faster. "Here it comes sis. I'm filling up your slutty pussy." I feel the hot spurts of his cum filling me up. I just know this time will result in a baby and I can't wait. Riley finishes in my pussy before flipping me over and pulling my legs in the air so that his cum will pool on my cervix. He just came but he's still hard so Mom will have to step in now since she can't get pregnant anymore.

"Open your wife's legs. I got another load in me and she's gonna take it." Riley says to Dad. Dad gets right on it and the next moment, Riley is fucking mom stupid. He finally dumps his load into her and makes Dad lick her cum filled pussy.. Riley's dick is still firmly lodged in Mom's pussy so I know what he's planning next. I am proven correct when a sigh of relief falls from his mouth.

"Oh my God, Riley! Are you pissing in me again?!" Mom shrieks.

"Sorry, Mom. I had to go and your pussy was wide open. I'm almost done anyway." Riley shrugs with a shit-eating smirk on his face.

"Son, you can't just piss in your mom. At least without letting her know." Dad says to him. The annoyance bright on dad's milk chocolate skin. Riley and Dad lock eyes which tells Riley how bad he fucked up.

"Sorry, Mom. I promise to ask next time." Riley says.

"It's okay son but I expect another load since your piss will wash this one out." Mom pats Riley's cheek lovingly.

"I can do that," Riley says with a mischievous smile on his face as he starts to fuck out the piss he left in Mom. After another 15 minutes, Riley cums in Mom again and Dad licks her pussy clean before sharing the load with Riley. We all get up to clean up our mess before settling down to go to sleep for the night.

"Good night everyone. I fucking love this family." My Dad says. We all cuddle together before drifting off to sleep. I rub my belly and hope on my lucky stars that in a few weeks, I will know if I'm carrying my brother's baby and introducing another generation of family fuckers to our twisted life.