Love Hurts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not my lover, he's just my bosses son," Jody replied. "I can prove I'm being paid for my time."

"Look, Jody, you just said you're being paid for the services you provide," He said "Most hookers are. Meanwhile, your husband is lying in the hospital not knowing where you are. With the knowledge that for sixteen months you have been lying about what you have been doing on your Thursday nights. Then you tell me it was just so you could sell yourself."

Robert turned to the officer and said, "Officer have you recorded this on your cam?"

The officer acknowledged that he did.

"Then arrest my sister on the charge of prostitution. We will leave it up to the district attorney to decide if she can be charged." Robert said with authority knowing that the charges would not stick because for one they had not been caught in the act of transferring money from him to her.

The officer walked over and read Jody her rights then placed her under arrest and cuffed her, Jody was in complete shock. They called for a female police officer to transport her to the holding cells. Although she had not lied, she realized that she had not told the whole truth. The fact that she had told Robert the barest of the facts had left him no choice.

While they were waiting for the female police officer Jody heard her brother call her mother and inform her that she had been found and was under arrest for prostitution. Don't say anything to anyone mom, until I talk to you before I go to see Arlie. It's best that I explain everything to him when I see him.

Robert left Jody in tears as soon as the additional female officer showed up. He and the officer he had come with took Matt to jail.

"Jody has never slept with me," Matt said. "My mother was paying her to teach me what I did not know. Thanks to her I have started to date. Jody thought that her husband would not understand."

"That may be true," Robert replied. "The problem is that no one will believe it. Not with seventeen people being arrested. The problem for her is that I found her with you in a private setting that no one would have thought of looking for in and she admitted on camera that she was being paid for her services."

Matt saw the whole situation for what it was. One big mess. Arlie was the only innocent one in this. Jody had agreed to help him only to get his mother off her back. His mother had been slowly wearing on her for years. He knew he had to say something about himself that he had never revealed.

"It's going to be hard to convict Jody with anything," Matt said. "For the simple reason that I am gay. It's a secret that I have kept from everybody including my mom. The first meeting with Jody I disclosed it that fact to her. All she has been doing me is teaching me to overcome the personal quirks I had to develop as a protective measure against my mother's conduct towards me when I was growing up."

Robert relayed a message for the officer transporting Jody to bring Jody back to pick up her car. She was no longer was being charged. After hearing Matt's comments, he concluded he was telling the truth.

After locking Matt up, he had gone over to his mothers and explained what had transpired over the course of the evening and what he had learned.

"The only question we have to wait on now," Jody's mom said. "Is how is Arlie going to view it. Will he accept what she say's as the truth after months of lies."

"I don't know, mom," Bob said. "I'm heading over to the hospital to inform Arlie what I've learned. If I was him, I would leave the bitch after what she has done."

Bob got to me before Jody did. He explained in detail what he had learned that evening.

"The question I have to ask Bob," I said. "Is there any way to prove that what Matt claims is true? Until I can be sure that Matt is gay how can I be sure what Jody explains to me is the truth."

Nazareth's lead singer continued 'Some fools think of happiness blissfulness, togetherness Some fools fool themselves I guess They're not foolin' me'

It's a lonely dark place when you have to stand alone because there is no way to prove what the truth is. That's why I was in limbo unable to move until the court case was proceeded on. I had been fooled once I wasn't going to have it happened to me a second time.

I looked over at Jody we both had our eyes filled with tears. She had told me she did not have an affair with Matt. I had told her that because of her ongoing lies I had to be able to prove she didn't, it would take another month before the trails would start. Until then we were in limbo.

For now, Jody and our daughters were living with her mother. Jody had been given Pat Roberson's former position. The sixteen other section supervisors had been let go because of a lack of trust although they were not being charged.

Nazareth's lead sing continued 'I know it isn't true I know it isn't true love is just a lie made to make you blue Love hurts love hurts'

I finished my drink got up and walked over to her and said: "In my heart I know it isn't true, I keep praying that the boyfriend Matt claims he has come's forth to prove both of you right because I need a reason to begin to be able to trust again."

Nazareth's closed the song out singing 'I know it isn't true I know it isn't true love is just a lie made to make you blue Love hurts love hurts love hurts'

I left the bar with the most beautiful girl in the world crying because of the things she had said and did.

Matt's boyfriend a married man who turned out to be one of my student's parent stopped into my regular classroom after school was out for the weekend asking if we could speak in private. It took him an hour to explain everything to me. He was also known to be a family friend of the Robertson's

"Matt told me what his conduct had caused to you and your wife," the man said. "I'm sorry that I did not go to see Matt sooner. When I heard that you were needing a way to verify their stories, I knew I had to come and explain it to you."

Faced with what would happen if it became public knowledge, I vowed to him that I would not disclose his name to anyone.

I literally ran to my car because I had a place to go as fast as possible. I stopped at the Jewelry store before heading over to Jody's parent's place.

I knocked on the door and her father answered. Looking at me he said. "Why didn't just walk right in your always welcome here."

Jody was in the kitchen helping her mother prepare dinner. She turned to me in complete surprise.

I got down on one knee pulled out the new ring and said. "I know we're still married, but I was wondering if you would be willing to renew our vows and start over?"

I looked up at the most beautiful girl in the world and she was crying tears of joy.

12