Love in a Changed World Ch. 14

Story Info
Can love survive in a world of normal men and superwomen?
4.2k words
4.49
4.3k
4
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers

I.

My first thought when I came around was, "One day, I'm going to walk out of that club under my own power." My second thought was, "What is that noise?"

As got my bearings, it became clear the noise was music and splashing. I was in a chair, I realized. A chair on the patio between the pool and the hot tub. There was quite the little party going on. From what I could tell, we seemed to bring all the girls back that we took out. That was good. No search parties needed. Also, from where I sat, it appeared that I was the only guy that we took into the club that made it back to the pool. "Call me Ishmael", I said to no one. I liked the Pep Boys, but it's not like we were blood brothers or something. As for the boys the girls collected along the way, I really didn't get a chance to meet any of them. Provided no cops showed up in the morning asking questions about a budding Navy SEAL found fucked to death in the bathroom of the night club, I was largely indifferent.

I shifted in my chair and noted that my shoulder hurt like hell. I'd been getting unintentional banged up during the last couple of nights' sexual escapades, but nothing like this. I tried to put it through its full range of motion. I could, but it was pretty painful. I felt pretty banged up all over. I took a deep breath and my ribs hurt. I opened my shirt and had bruises all over my chest. The last thing I recalled was that incredible release with Pudge and Nadia riding on top of me. I'd been hurt during sex with both of them before, but I didn't think anything like that happened this night. I was puzzled, but figure there was probably a reasonable explanation. For all I knew, whichever one of the Valkyries carried me to this Valhalla was a little rough in the handling.

From what I could tell the guys had been pretty easily replaced -- there seemed to be between twelve and 15 college age guys in and around the pool and the hot tub. We'd also picked up a couple of girls. Our girls, as I had come to think of them, were all in sight.

Midge was in the pool. She was wearing a modest athletic-type dark blue bikini. I could see as she pulled herself out of the deep end it and walked to the diving board that its bottoms were low-riding straight across her hips -- showing off her solid abs and hip flexors. It was paired with a sports-bra type top also in navy blue. Midge went to the diving board, walked to the end, jumped, and sprang into a graceful dive. I was reminded of Nadia doing the same dive sans swimsuit the day we arrived.

One guy, a six-foot-tall, broad-shouldered lifeguard type whose bravery clearly outpaced his sense, swam to where Midge broke the surface and tried to playfully dunk her. She was way too fast for him. She grabbed his hands as he made his move. She dove under the water dragging him down to the bottom of the diving well as she went. I held my breath in solidarity with the hapless fellow. My lungs were soon burning. I could see him struggling, but he might as well be trying to bring a steamship's anchor to the surface for all the good it did him. Midge looked like she was waiting patiently for her order in the Starbucks drive thru. "Christ," I thought to myself- are men and women even the same species anymore?"

I was forced to exhale, so I figured Midge's netted dolphin was at his breaking point. He struggled even more violently. Finally Midge relented and brought both of them to the surface. The guy got in half a breath then Midge wrapped an arm around him and locked him in a kiss. She swam both of them into the far corner of the deep end. She held the sides of the pool with her arms and wrapped her legs around him while she continued her forcible kiss while grinding on him.

Bella was dancing with several guys and girls on the far side of the pool. Was also wearing a bikini. Hers was red and high-legged accentuating her curves. The wired-bra top struggled to contain her huge tits despite all its engineered strength. She had one guy grinding on her from behind and another from the front. There were a few other girls I didn't recognize doing much the same. Around the part of the patio cleared for dancing where some guys in chairs who, from their battered looks, had already had a spin on the dance floor with Bella and the other vixens.

In a dark corner of the patio, on a lounge chair I made out Beth's wild red hair. She was writhing on some guy - both of them under a large blanket. I recognized her victim -- it was Moe -- I guess we did have one survivor -- for now. I saw the guy spasm as though cumming. Beth either didn't notice or was indifferent as her movements continued. The guy started to struggle to free himself, but he wasn't going anywhere. She clamped both his hands over his head with one of hers and silenced him by gagging his mouth with the other. The chair rocked and jumped as she pounded the poor guy mercilessly.

Over in the hot tub, Misty it seemed had given up on men for the evening. She was chatting with another girl -- a woman, really. A large blonde woman in a black one-piece. I recognized the woman as her heavily muscled form emerged from the water -- her back rippled more than the water she's stepped out of. It was "Zap" -- I had no idea what her real name was. She was one of the bouncers from the club. A guy came over and struck up a conversation with the coed and the bouncer. He was of moderate build, tanned, with light brown hair. He seemed like a confident sort. He must have just made a boast or something, judging from the looks the women exchanged. Misty looked at Zap as the latter got back into the hot tub. It was a "Oh, really?" look shared between to two women. Misty said something to the man. The bouncer, sitting back down, raised her muscular arm and pointed a finger at the guy. She moved her index finger in a down-the-up motion -- the universal "Drop 'em" sign. The guy complied. I probably should have looked away. I was too impressed with the man's confidence; I wanted to see this through.

The guy dropped his shorts. I will give it to him, he was not small. From this distance, I could see was definitely bigger than me -- probably a solid nine inches with proportional girth. Misty and Zap looked at each other a nodded with approval. The gut started to get into the hot tub -- I gathered the deal was, if he was as large as he said, he could join them. I was wrong.

"Oh, this should be good." It was Beth, wrapped in a towel. I guessed she was giving the guy on the chaise lounge a breather.

"What are they doing?" I asked.

"Watch," Beth said, sitting on the arm of the chair.

As the guy started to climb in, Misty held up her hand and the guy stopped climbing in. She looked at the bouncer, smiled, and stood up. The man's eyes went wide as Misty stood. I first noticed the back of her black bikini top -- it was an intricate crisscross type. Then her ass about half contained in a pair of black boy short bottoms followed by those fabulous legs. There was something else, though -- some kind of straps. I realized what it was as she turned and revealed she was wearing a strap-on -- a very large strap-on. The thing was a life-like Caucasian-flesh model. It had to be at least a foot long and as thick as my wrist. It had some weight to it as it dangled rather than bounced as Misty walk toward the guy.

The man had a full boner now but was still dwarfed by what Misty was packing. She put her hand on the base of hers and slapped the guy on his ass with it as she walked around him. Then she used it to smack his erect, but far smaller dick on the top. She did this a couple of times, then put her arm around the guy. He looked a little scared.

"A bet's a bet," Beth said from the arm of the chair. That brought a puzzled look from me. Beth laughed, "Misty likes boys and girls. She usually gets that thing out when getting with a girl at a party, but usually hides it." In this case, I observed, under the bubbles of the hot tub. "Usually it's just to use on the girl. That one looks like she could take it," Beth said gesturing with her glass toward the larger woman in the tub. "I thought she was going to break me in half with that monster," she offered -- pretended I missed the implication of what she'd said -- I didn't. She continued, "Anyway, if some guy comes along and tries to insert himself in her plans, she will say something like, 'How about we bet that whoever has the biggest cock gets to do the fucking?' Of course, the guy agrees, as he thinks he has the only cock there." She paused to take a drink -- it smelled like straight tequila. The she went on, "Then out comes the big gun. She usually does like she just did -- showing the poor bastard how much bigger and stronger hers is than his -- basically scaring the shit of him before she fucks it out of him. Then she brings the guy into a threesome, but it's not gonna go like he'd hoped." She giggled, "Watch." She gestured toward the hot tub again.

Misty had her arm around the guy. He did look terrified but nodded when she seemed to ask him something. I guess that's what passes for consent these days, saying out loud, "Well, you did say that... you could go if you want... no don't mind that arm around you that could rip your head off your shoulders before you could turn around to run... oh, and don't bother running -- you'll just die tired."

"Hush," admonished the petite ginger, "This is the good part."

Misty helped the guy into the hot tub. She pointed to Zap. The guy floated over to the much larger woman and sat on her lap or between her legs. The muscular woman wrapped her arms around the guy's arms and upper body. I thought about Becky back at school. She was slightly built and maybe 110lbs. She'd locked my wrist with her hand and moved it with little effort despite my resisting as hard as I could. Looking at the bouncer's triceps and biceps flex just a little as she wrapped this poor guy up, it was pretty clear he wasn't going anywhere.

Misty came up in front of them. "Oh no," I said out loud.

"A bet is a bet," came the response from Beth.

Misty positioned herself between the guy's legs. She got very close to him, took his chin in her hand, and kissed him deeply. Her other hand was under the water, presumably positioning her monster to the guy's asshole. She thrusted -- hard. She continued to ram the poor bastard's ass -- hammering him. He started to scream, but she took over his mouth with hers. It looked like she was jerking his cock while she pounded his ass. She locked eyes with the bouncer as she ruined the poor dude.

The man's body convulsed. I hoped it was with orgasm and not the result of some internal damage. I couldn't imagine the power a woman like Misty could put behind the thrust of a battering ram like that. She'd wrapped one of her legs around me while saving me from a possible rapist. It was like having a huge, thick steel cable wrapped around me. She had to be holding herself back some -- she could do some serious damage if she didn't

Misty soon joined him in shaking. The strap-on must have some kind of knob or something giving her some friction with her thrusts. She was holding back -- that was a fairly mild orgasm compared to what I'd seen from women letting themselves go. She was giving a lesson, not a beating. Well, maybe a beating, but not a trip to the ER. She broke her smothering kiss. The guy screamed. Zap tensed her muscles -- she was squeezing the air out of the guy. He tried to free himself, but he was far too weak to break the muscular woman's embrace. His eyes went wide and flopped unconscious. Misty removed her tool and kissed the bouncer, the man's seemingly lifeless body sort of just lying there between the women as they continued to make out.

"That's what you get for trying to cut a line when a woman has another girl on the hook," said a new voice over my shoulder. It was Pudge, she had on a shimmering silver bikini and held a half-empty bottle of vodka. Nadia came up behind her in a tight blue swim tank and low riding bottoms.

She put her arms around, Pudge, and gestured at me, and said, "Present company excluded, of course. You can drop your line in any time."

II.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on him while we were, uh, changing, Beth," Nadia said as came over and sat on opposite arm of the chair from the skinny ginger girl She added, looking at me accusingly, "I trust he was a good boy."

"Oh, he was no trouble., but wow you guys took a while to change," Beth replied, she bent down and kissed me on the head. She looked back at the chaise lounge and saw that her male companion was starting to stir again. "I'll see you later, sir," with her pointed nod at my age, she hopped off the arm of the chair and skipped back toward the lounge chair.

"That poor bastard," I thought

"I had trouble finding my suit," Nadia clearly lied.

"You left me with Beth?" I asked, ignoring Nadia's lie and adding the question, "You thought I needed to be watched, and you left me with a sex-mad Tasmanian devil for a minder?" I was joking. I just assumed they were being cautious given my propensity for blundering into somewhat rape-likely situations.

"You don't remember, do you?" Pudge seemed incredulous.

"Remember what, exactly?" Now I was worried.

Nadia spoke next, "Dear, after you and Jules, well, you know." I did know -- holy shit did I know. Nadia continued gently, "Well, you were overcome and passed out... "

"Again," Pudge chimed in.

Nadia gave her a look and continued, "...Again. Pudge and I went to the bathroom to, uh, freshen up. The bouncers were watching for any of those ravenous young girls, but this guy must have come over as you came around. He had 'something' probably some bad Molly and was sharing it with you. Well, we think it was 'woman strength'."

My first, most alarming thought was that I was lucky to be alive.

I'm not sure if Nadia read my expression or her response was just predictable. "You're lucky to be alive," she said, "I don't think that guy made it. They took him from the place in an ambulance and they were doing CPR as the took him."

"Jesus!" I said loudly enough that some of the party goers heard.

"But you're okay," Nadia said putting her hand on my sore shoulder. "You must not have gotten much or maybe the guy just had a mixed bag. But you did get a little, well, wild." She tapped her fist lightly on my shoulder which made me wince a little.

"That's how I got this?" I said moving the sore joint.

"Yes, asshole, you're lucky that girl didn't rip your damned arm off and shove it up your ass." It was Pudge, she was more joking that irritated. That was a relief. Drunk/drugged bar stories that make people laugh are a different matter than ones that just have them pissed at you.

"How's Sugar Ray doing?" It was a deeper, but feminine voice coming out of the darkness. It was Zap -- the bouncer from the club -- whose real name I found out was Denise. She and Misty had wandered over from the hot tub, presumably on their way to Misty's lair in the guest bungalow. Zap -- Denise had a towel around her waist she wore a shimmering black one-piece that somehow made her tanned muscled upper body look even bigger. Denise was possibly the most physically intimidating woman -- or person -- I'd ever seen. She must have been 6'3' in bare feet and at least 250lbs of solid muscle. She could have beaten the shit out of most guys even before the change and she carried herself like she knew it. She had her arm around Misty who also had a towel around her waist -- making me wonder what else she had under there.

"He's alive. Sort of." Nadia replied then, look at me asked, "You really don't remember anything?"

I shook my head.

Nadia laughed a little, "Okay, so we come out of the bathroom just as you darted from the table and ran down the steps like a mad man. We went after you, but you'd cause something of a commotion on the stairs, so we were having trouble getting through. You ran up and grabbed this woman -- I think you thought she was me because she was tall. I guess." Nadia laughed. "She looked nothing like me, but she was tall. Anyway, you grab her and profess your undying love for her, and, apparently beg her not to go home with the girl she's dancing with but come home with you." Now the other girls were laughing.

Nadia continued, "So, as I understand it, the girls recognized you were, well, on something, and turned to leave. At that point, this is about when we got there," Nadia was full-on laughing as spoke, "You decide that you are going to fight for 'my' honor. You jump in front of the other girl and put your dukes up." Nadia pantomimed some air boxing.

I was horrified. "I have never hit a girl," I said adamantly.

To which Pudge retorted, "Don't worry, sport, you still haven't" That brought more laughter.

"Anyway, you lumbered at this girl as we're getting to you, but she dodged, and you missed her completely. The girl, grabbed your arm twisted it behind you and slammed you on the floor."

"That is when we think you dislocated your shoulder, or rather she dislocated it," Misty chimed in as she nestled into her giant companion.

"And then you screamed," Nadia continued.

"Like a bitch." Pudge added.

Another look from Nadia who pressed on, "Yes, like a bitch. Well, Bella," Nadia waved to Bella on the other side of the pool, and Bella waved back, "Bella was right there and saw what she thought was this girl attack you. So she comes flying through the crowd and clocks the girl right in the head. The girl goes flying." Nadia made a tumbling motion with her hands and continued, "So the girl's friend -- the one you grabbed - starts in on Bella. But the guy -- the Navy SEAL guy - Bella was dancing with sees her and tried to stop her. He pushes her to get the girl's attention. He goes into the martial arts stance deal."

"Key yow!" It was Pudge who was now making fake karate chops.

This time Nadia laughed. "The girl is having none of it. Faster than this guy can react she grabs his throat and slams him -- hard - into the dance floor and he's out cold. At this point the bouncers," she gestured to Denise, "arrived and start breaking things up." Nadia started to laugh almost to the point that she struggled to get the next bit out, "But you weren't done. You come up off the floor and scream, 'Everybody scatter!' And you run off. You get about ten or 15 steps and run, full speed, into Midge."

"Oh my god, is she okay," I was mortified.

There was an awkward pause and then the girls erupted in laughter.

"Hey, Midge!" Pudge yelled to the pool, Midge turned from her latest conquest and Pudge yelled, "Dipshit here wants to know if you're okay."

Midge yelled back, "I think I broke a nail," she held up a hand with fingers spread and look at it, "Nope - my mistake. Totally fine."

Nadia got her laughter under control to say, "You ran into her full speed, and just slammed to a stop when you hit her and knocked yourself out. We came home. Denise was kind enough to put your shoulder back in. We can have it looked at when we get home." She leaned over, kissed me, and whispered, "I love you, you're an idiot, but I love you and am glad you're not dead from the drugs or the protective girlfriends."

I nodded.

"And first thing tomorrow, Rocky, we're going down to the local junior high and finding you a girl in your weight class to spar with', Pudge added giving me a harder-than-loving punch to my good shoulder as the girls had yet another laugh at my expense.

III.

While the girls were having their laugh, Midge had gotten out of the pool, wrapped a small around her hips and jogged over. She gave me a kiss on the head put her hands on my shoulders and said, "I'm glad you're okay, Simon, even if these bitches think it's funny. I mean, ladies, is watching a grown-ass man run full speed into a girl and bounce like a squishy ball really something to laugh about?" She paused for effect, then added merrily, "Yeah, it is pretty funny." The girls all laughed.

Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers
12