Love in a Harem Ch. 05

Story Info
Ayisha is adopted.
4.2k words
4.54
2.2k
1
1

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayisha is woken by Amina's sweet kiss: "mmm I couldn't wish for a nicer wake up call". Amina smiles and asks that since Maryam and Layla are taking a shower together, would her sweet Lady Ayisha enjoy a little personal attention while they are alone. Ayisha smiles and says that she would. Accordingly she slips under the covers and between her legs to use her mouth and tongue to delight her. Ayisha raises her knees and spreads her legs wider granting full access and is a little surprised but highly delighted to feel her licking her perineum and teasing her anus gently with a finger. Ayisha hears warning sounds that Maryam and Layla will soon return and reluctantly taps Amina to surface.

When she does they kiss passionately and Ayisha asks: "Are all concubines bisexual dearest Amina?" Amina shakes her head with a grin and whispers: "No dearest Ayisha, some of us are lesbian!" They embrace laughing and Ayisha extracts a promise from her to never feel a compulsion to be intimate with her, in spite of however much she adores it. Amina collects fresh clothes and they go to the en-suite as Maryam and Layla emerge from it smiling and holding hands.

Amina and Ayisha continue to enjoy each other in the shower. Ayisha feels guilty, she knows that Maryam has Layla and that it is possible they will live in different apartments of the Royal Harem, their Official Companion being the main and possibly only constant in their lives. She also loves that Amina, as the more experienced woman, naturally takes the lead in matters of the heart and of the flesh. Sounds of mutual pleasure emanate from the shower and after both have brought the other to orgasm, they wash each other thoroughly then pat each other dry with those lovely big fluffy bath sheets.

At breakfast they are joined by Le Maître. He informs them that they will be leaving for the Royal Harem of the palace in Sharjah City at midday. They will travel in the Emir's private jet, a great honour for his sons that their Favourite Royal Concubines are to be brought to the Royal Harem in such style. In view of their departure, he asks if the ladies would like to have one more belly dance lesson this morning. The girls look at each other and nod with a smile, then say they would be grateful for one more lesson. He says that suitable travel clothes are available in the Royal Apartments and asks their permission to withdraw and inform the belly dance teacher. They smile, thank him and grant the required permission.

When Meher, the belly dance teacher, arrives she bows to them with a smile. They smile back and greet her, then follow her to the same space that remains free of furniture. Facing them she starts: "For the second lesson we will practice the belly dance shimmy. There are several shimmy styles, but we will focus on the Egyptian. The secret of the shimmy is that it comes from the knees rather than from the hips. The movement of the knees is the 'action' and what is seen happening in the hips is the 'reaction' to what is happening in the knees. Other types of shimmy involve the muscles of the bottom, but we have focussed on the Egyptian Shimmy which is all about the knees".

She asks the girls to sit upright on the floor, their arms just back a little for support and the legs out straight to the front. When sitting correctly she says: "Starting with the right leg, bend your knee so that it lifts 4 inches or so from the floor, then bring it back smartly into contact with the floor. Keep repeating this movement so the knee flexes to raise the leg and straightens to hit the floor and complete each cycle maintaining a steady rhythm. Try it with the left leg, increasing the pace as you go. Next try alternating the legs so that when the right knee is raised, the left leg is on the floor and vice versa. Constant repetition gives the desired effect. Always keep the knees slightly flexed, being sure not to allow the knees to lock straight as that can cause knee damage. Make sure to practice this constant repetition for about 10 minutes before standing".

When they are all standing the teacher continues: "Making sure the knees are not too bent or becoming locked, keeping them the same as when walking. Using the knees alternating one after the other, your feet do not move, it is your knees that are creating the movement and not the hips, your hips are simply reacting to the knees. Keeping your tailbone tucked under and not using the muscles in your bottom, let your knees do the work. At first the movement may feel a little ragged, just decrease the pace until it becomes smooth and when ready increase it while maintaining the smooth motion. With practice it will become smooth even at a fast pace. Finally, let us shimmy to music!" She turns on the music and they practice with her guidance for about 15 minutes.

She ends the lesson with a heartfelt wish for their best possible future happiness at the Royal Harem and tells them that the Royal Harem is where she learned to Belly Dance using the same teaching program that she now follows. The Royal Concubines hug their teacher in thanks for her skilled teaching and patience, wishing her the best for her future. After the dance teacher has departed, Ayisha and Amina go to shower in the en suite of the bedroom while Maryam and Layla shower in the main bathroom. All their perspiration is washed away along with the secretions created from their particularly intimate showering technique.

Our ladies are expecting to be dressed in a Burkha or similar form of dress, but are delighted when their Companions produce a set of underwear that could make a man swoon as all his blood drains from his brain to engorge his manhood. The shelf bra, reveals more than it covers, is purple silk and the matching g-string is barely enough to cover the essentials. As Ayisha admires herself in the long mirror, Amina carefully smoothes the fabric and ensures the panty strings are hidden in crevices so it is virtually impossible to detect. Ayisha enjoys the attention and does a little shimmy while Amina gives her bottom a playful slap, then kisses it better and they laugh happily.

Ayisha sits and Amina helps her put on black silk stockings that are so sensual against her skin, as is the occasional 'accidental' touching of her most sensual parts. They are thigh highs so suspenders aren't necessary. Patent black strappy shoes are fastened and Ayisha stands. Next Amina produces a full length black silk slip with beautifully embroidered edging around the bustline and hemline. It is as if she is being dressed to seduce. She can't afford to risk becoming aroused, in these clothes any wetness would become very apparent. At the vanity tables in the bedroom Ayisha and Maryam sit for their Companions to do their hair and makeup then to fit their precious Odalisque Tiara in place. Finally Amina brings a full length lined purple silk dress with A-line skirt, long sleeves and a neckline that covers up to mid-neck. Ayisha steps into the dress that Amina holds open for her and then fastens the long zip. They can hardly believe the contrast between the underwear and their outer layer.

There is also a lightweight full length purple coat and matching leather handbag in which there is a Passport bearing her photograph and details that announce her as a Princess of the Emirate of Sharjah, having diplomatic immunity. Maryam shows her own passport showing the same information but described as Citizen, they assume it is an error. They are so excited that they are only able to take a very light lunch. Le Maître is granted admission to the Royal Apartments and bows respectfully to the ladies. They smile and greet him, he replies that he has come to escort them to the motorcade that will take them to the airport. He adds that he hopes they have had a satisfactory stay in both the Harem and the Royal Apartments. The ladies know that with their connections, he is seeking reassurance that they are not displeased in any way and both graciously say that their time in his care could not have been better.

Reassured, Le Maître leads the Royal Concubines and their Companions from the Royal Apartments and into the Harem, the armed door guards accompany them. It seems as if all the Harem Concubines are there to wish them well and Ayisha's eyes well up at the emotions of the moment. At the entrance doors to the Harem, their eunuch guards remain inside and as the ladies step out of the Harem, 4 heavily built men in black suits wearing sunglasses and holding a sub-machine gun hanging by a leather strap from around their necks. They fall in step with the ladies forming a protective area around them. On leaving the building the Royal Concubines are ushered into a black limousine. When they are seated their Companions are permitted to join them. The black cars in front of and behind the limousine each contain another 4 armed bodyguards. Ayisha feels that she is a precious cargo, but a cargo nonetheless. When everyone has embarked, the motorcade moves away and they look back to the Harem as it becomes part of their personal history.

At the airport, the motorcade drives up to the gates. A guard speaks with someone in the first car and a waiting airport vehicle leads them to the Emir's plane that is waiting for them. All the bodyguards get out of the cars and form a protective corridor from the limousine to the boarding steps for the Royal Concubines and their Companions. They are shown to a luxurious lounge where all four ladies remove their coats and sit together. Stewardesses stow the coats then check that their seat belts are securely fastened and offer drinks, all 4 ask for a sherbet. It isn't long before all the doors are secured, with the guards not on active duty near the ladies resting in their part of the plane until the time comes for their duty. The motorcade pulls away and the plane taxies toward the end of the runway. The engines roar, the plane surges forward and is quickly airborne. Maryam says to Ayisha and their Companions: "I always dreamed of flying on a magic carpet!" and any tension is immediately dispelled.

They are told the flight to Sharjah will take 9 hours, so after a light but delicious snack, the stewardesses help the 4 ladies to recline their chairs into a position suitable for sleeping. They each snuggle under a lovely soft blanket and settle down to sleep for a few hours, not alone but sufficiently separated to prevent any intimacy. Ayisha's inner slut gives up hope of her joining the mile high club as she falls asleep and the risk of her silk underwear becoming soiled is considerably reduced.

The ladies sleep until they are woken by the stewardesses with a cup of coffee. The plane is about to commence its approach to Sharjah City Airport, so the chairs are raised to their take-off position, clothing smoothed and seatbelts secured. The captain announces clear conditions and a gentle heat of only 45 degrees Celsius. Watches should now be advanced by 3 hours to be in local time. Ayisha thinks she might have got away with joining the mile high club after all, but she and Amina obviously needed the sleep. They land safely and when the cabin door is opened, it feels like an oven door has been opened!

On rising from their seats, Amina helps Ayisha put on her coat over her full length dress and to cap it all her headscarf on top of her Odalisque Tiara, which is wrapped to cover her hair and the lower part of her face as a veil. She feels her gender acutely in this patriarchal society but knows once she is within the safety of the Royal Harem she'll be more comfortable. The bodyguards have once again formed a protective corridor for Maryam and herself and thanking the cabin crew for their kind service they exit the plane and walk as serenely as they can, in spite of wanting to get into the air conditioned car as fast as possible, down the boarding steps and into the bullet proof black limousine. The motorcade moves away and is waved through the security gate, where the motorcade is joined by 8 police motorcycle outriders. The ladies are surprised to see the streets lined by cheering people and suppose they must think the car carries the Emir rather than a couple of concubines.

The motorcade turns onto the start of an impressive tree lined boulevard leading to a much more impressive set of buildings that are the Emir's Grand Palace. Along the boulevard are a number of military checkpoints but the motorcade is waved through each of them. As they approach the ornate palace gates, the co-driver speaks on his radio and the palace gates open to admit the motorcade. The motorcycles stop just outside ensuring that the gates are securely closed before driving away. Ayisha wonders whether it was necessary since a military tank guards the entrance, but she is only at the start of her learning process about the middle east.

Amina tells Ayisha that it is a common misconception that a Harem is a brothel, where large numbers of women are held, against their will, to be chosen for the sexual pleasure of the Harem owner, it is only part of the truth. The complete truth is that the Emir's wives and children live in women's living quarters named Harem. These quarters are part of the Royal Palace but are physically separated from the rest of it by heavy locked doors with armed guards. This Royal Harem also houses the wives and young children of the Emir's children. Muslim men are permitted up to four wives. There is a lot of competition from families wishing their daughters to have a chance of marrying into the Royal Family, these enter the Harem as voluntary Concubines. Women captured as a result of war are enslaved, the daughters of notable families enter the Harem as slave concubines. Any concubine has the chance to mother a royal child and the lucky few, free or slave, can become a royal wife.

Only the limousine enters the tunnel to the central courtyard, the other cars stop outside. There are three main entrances from the huge square: one directly opposite the entry tunnel, one to the right and the limousine turns towards the entrance on the left. As they get closer, they see that all the windows are obscured by Arabian privacy screens and assume it is the Royal Harem. The heavy doors have an armed guard, wearing traditional Arab dress, standing on either side of the doors. The limousine comes to a stop at the bottom of the steps leading up to the entrance. There is a canopy reaching out over the area where cars pull up, so that ladies of the Royal Harem remain in the shade when entering or leaving.

They are helped out of the limousine by one of the door guards and led up to the doors which open for them, they are met inside the door by the Chief Eunuch who bows and introduces himself as Le Maître. They return his bow, step inside and the doors close securely behind them. He welcomes them to the Royal Harem and says their headscarves and coats may be handed to the eunuch by his side. After they have given the articles to the eunuch, Le Maître says their first stop is to attend Her Royal Highness the Emir's wife in her apartments, she is expecting them.

He leads them upstairs and along a number of corridors, on the way suggesting their respect is shown with a prolonged bow from the waist until addressed by Her Royal Highness. If asked to approach, kneel on one knee and lift the hem of her gown and kiss it to demonstrate your obedience to her in all things, a request is a royal command. She may ask that you stand, if so rise and take two steps back, but do not insult her by showing her your back. If she is pleased, she may ask you to sit with her.

They arrive at the door and Le Maître knocks and is admitted. A couple of minutes later he comes out and says that Ayisha will be seen alone. He says he will take Maryam and the two companions for refreshments, then knocks again and Ayisha enters to find only the Emira in the room. She is a beautiful woman and although seated, on a long couch under the windows, appears to have a body to die for, Ayisha thinks she could be in her forties. In the UK her skintone would be described as a light tan. She has long dark hair, deep brown eyes, no wrinkles and full luscious lips. Her smile is ... well ... to Ayisha it seems inviting.

She bows from the waist respectfully as instructed by Le Maître and the door is closed behind her. The Emira smiles to her and asks her to approach. She comes close and goes down submissively on one knee and kisses the hem of her gown. The Emira caresses her cheek and asks her to sit beside her, which she is very happy to do, and a little surprised when she gently holds her hand on her lap.

The Emira speaks softly, almost intimately: "My dear Ayisha, welcome to Sharjah, to the Royal Harem and to the Royal Family. I have heard so much about you, from both my sons, and it is all good". As the Emira talks, it becomes clear that she knows absolutely everything about her and wonders why she is being so lovely to a prostitute. The Emira continues: "My son, the Crown Prince, has fallen head over heels in love with you and I understand that you are in love with him also?" Ayisha smiles blushing: "Yes, Your Royal Highness, I confess that I am". She feels her gently squeeze her hand, perhaps in reassurance.

The Emira continues: "The Emir and I have been been searching without success for a suitable first wife for the Crown Prince, Ibrahim. Two days ago he returned home to inform us that he had found the love of his life and had appointed you as his favourite and Royal Concubine. Over the past two days we have discussed the immediate marriage he seeks with you. Clerics have been consulted and there is precedent, so we are all agreed that if you consent, your marriage to Ibrahim will take place today. You will become Sheikha, a Princess, but to Ibrahim. Now, my son's future happiness, and mine, is in your hands. What do you say?" Ayisha is stunned and feels Emira Shamina take her hand in both of hers and hold it to her heart ... actually to her breast. Ayisha collects herself and replies: "Your Royal Highness, thank you so much for the honour of this proposal, which I accept with all my heart".

The Emira embraces her whispering: "You shall be my daughter (eb-na-tee) and I shall be your loving mother (ummii)". She then kisses Ayisha on the lips ... a long, soft but definitely a passionate kiss. Ayisha puts aside any reserve and melts into the kiss. She parts her lips and instantly regrets being so forward, but is rewarded as the Emira's tongue enters her mouth and a passionate, loving connection between them is formed. The Emira whispers: "So be it, I take you as my lover. When we are not required by our husbands, which will be for much of the time, we can be together. I am fully aware of your relationship with your Companion, you may be with her when not with me. Is this all acceptable to you?"

"If it is acceptable, I require you, after your marital commitment to my son, to commit yourself personally to me. The sign of this commitment is the physical adoration of my vagina, that gave birth to your husband to be". Ayisha whispers that it is more than she could possibly desire and they kiss again. Ayisha slips to her knees and lifts the Emira's skirts then when underneath, finds the Royal Vagina to which she adores and submits. Sounds of pleasure from the Emira tell her that her adoration with tongue, mouth and fingers are accepted and enjoyed. Ayisha continues her adoration until the Emira softly cries her release, Ayisha licks her clean and emerges from under her skirts to be French kissed. Ayisha knows she is going to enjoy being the Emira's bitch and receive her loving protection.

Sitting beside the Emira again, the Emira claps her hands to summon her retinue and tells Ayisha it is time for her to prepare for the wedding ceremony and her staff will do all that is necessary. They lead her back out into the corridor and along it quite a way to the next door. One of the girls tells her that they are the private apartments for the wife of the Crown Prince, Sheikh Ibrahim, in fact the whole corridor is for the first wives of the Emir's children. They enter a large room that is much the same as those of Emira Shamina, with a split level floor separated by a balustrade with a little gate, the lower floor next to the entry door having cushions and low tables for visitors, the upper floor having a long bench seat under the windows with armchairs and tables for special visitors, such as family members.

12