Love in an Elevator

Story Info
Lisa meets her boyfriend for dinner after drinks.
4.3k words
4.23
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa grumbled to herself as she turned into the valet parking for the hotel.

"Why did I let myself get involved drinking with Megan again?" Not that she regretted the three glasses of wine she'd had with her - on the contrary, Lisa was feeling warm and fuzzy, and she enjoyed the sensation. But her roommate was having issues with her boyfriend again, and Lisa had gotten wrapped up in Megan's tale of woe over a bottle of wine. Now she was late for her date with Tom.

Tonight they were having dinner at the Sundial restaurant, on top of the tallest hotel in town. As the valet came over to where Lisa had pulled up, her phone buzzed with a message from Tom: "I'm held up at work, but should be away soon. Have a glass of wine, I'll message you when I leave." "Well," Lisa thought to herself, "at least I'm not late anymore." She texted back a quick acknowledgement and flipped her phone closed. Looking up, she met the eyes of the valet staring down at her.

"Sorry kid, " she thought, "no show here tonight." As the valet opened the door expectantly for her, Lisa executed her very best ladylike exit from the car. Keeping her knees together she swung her legs out, then she leveraged herself upright; the smoothness of the maneuver marred by only the slightest wobble as she balanced on her high heels. Receiving her ticket from the disappointed valet, she strode off toward the hotel doors.

Passing inside, Lisa was still thinking about the valet hoping for an illicit peek. The 'little black dress' she was wearing was indeed little; it came only midway down her thigh. For a voyeur with a quick eye, or the luck to be in the right place at the right time, she supposed it did offer some possibilities. For that matter, so did the top of the dress; between the plunging neckline in the front and the mostly-open back, wearing a bra was an impossibility. Normally that would have disqualified the dress from purchase, as Lisa wasn't in the regular habit of allowing her 34Cs to leave the house uncontrolled, but it was a hot dress, and Megan was so persuasive in arguing in favor of the purchase, and Lisa did have to admit she looked pretty good in it. Even the unaccustomed wobbling of her chest was kind of fun, once she'd gotten used to it.

Following the signs, Lisa walked around the lobby to where the elevator to the Sundial was located. There, she saw the small bar off to the side and promptly found a place in front of it - this not being much of a challenge, as she was the only person there besides the bartender. In addition to requesting a glass of merlot, she asked the bartender if he could call up and ask that her dinner reservation be held. Returning with her wine, he informed her that as it was a slow night her reservation could be held open, and just let him know when she was ready to eat. Thanking him, she turned to watch the TV over the bar, and sipped her wine.

Soon enough, Lisa realized her glass was empty. Catching the bartender's eye she signaled for a refill, then opened up her phone. Why hadn't she heard anything from Tom? Whoops...there was a message waiting, she'd apparently not heard the tone over the sound of the TV. "Still here but almost done...it will be a few more minutes before I can leave. Have some more wine. :-)" Seeing that the message had only been waiting a minute, she smiled and texted back "One step ahed of you! But if I have too many more I won't be responsible for my actions. :-)" Giggling at his "OK!!" response, she picked up her now-refilled glass, and turned back to the news.

Another commercial break, another empty wineglass. Seeing no message from Tom, she motioned for another refill. When it arrived she texted Tom "I'm working on #3 now. Better hurry before I get drunk!" Only a minute later came the reply "Do try to hang on...I am leaving now, be there in 10".

Indeed, before she had quite finished her third glass of wine, she saw Tom strolling across the lobby. At least, it looked like Tom, if a bit blurry. Why couldn't she focus on him? Then it dawned on her: "Dammit, Megan!" she thought to herself, "I haven't even eaten yet and I'm already half in the bag." There was nothing to be done about it, she decided - so she might as well roll with it. She downed the last of the wine, and turned to refocus on Tom. Given that he was now standing next to her, this was much easier that before. "Hi Tommy," she said, perhaps a bit more loudly than she'd intended. "Glad you could join me!"

"I am so sorry I'm late," Tom began. "We had to make last minute changes to a presentation for tomorrow morning. I tried to get out of it, but..." he trailed off. "Oh, don' worry about it, "said Lisa. "I had a perfet'ly pleasant time here." As she said this she was hopping off the bar stool to greet him, but what should have been a short hop followed by a hug turned into a half-slide, half-stumble, with her clutching on to Tom to keep from going down completely. "Oopsie...I have a little secret to tell you, Tom. I might have accidentally had a bit of wine with Megan before I came over here. So I might acciden'ly be just a little bit tipsy." As she said this, she leaned into Toms arm, pressing her left breast into him. "You don' mind...do you?"

"Uh....no....I don't think that will be a problem...." he started, unsure if she were serious, and more than a little distracted by the pleasantly firm pressure on his arm. "Great!" replied Lisa, seemingly recovering her composure. "Let's go up, because I'm starving." Arm in arm, they walked over to the elevator and pushed the single button for the restaurant level.

The elevator doors opened as soon as the button was pressed. Together they stepped into the elevator car, which was a large glass-walled cylinder, nearly fifteen feet across. The Sundial restaurant was on the top floor nearly 700 feet above. Access was only by this elevator on the outside of the building, allowing for a spectacular view of the city on the way up.

Once the doors closed and the elevator began its ascent, Tom stepped back a little bit from Lisa, and gave her an appraising once-over. "That dress....wow. You look fantastic in it!" "You like it, huh?" She pirouetted, a bit dizzily, then moved closer to him. "What do you like about it?" "This," he replied, and cupped her left breast with his hand. He gave her rapidly hardening nipple a gentle tug through the thin material of her dress. "This is my very favorite part." With a low groan she leaned into him, and in moments his mouth had found hers.

Before the impromptu make out session had progressed much beyond a couple of minutes, however, a chime sounded and the elevator began to slow. Separating themselves quickly, Lisa and Tom began straightening themselves up. Even as the doors opened onto the restaurant level, Tom was still awkwardly attempting to rearrange the evidence of his arousal so as to be less obvious. Grinning down at his discomfiture, Lisa stepped forward out of the elevator, unaware that her own state of excitement was clearly outlined through the thin material of her top.

The bartender had been right - it was a slow night at the Sundial. Within minutes, they had been escorted to their booth and their wine order (a bottle of the house merlot at Lisa's suggestion - she could personally vouch for its quality, she said) taken. The wine arrived, they went through the ritual of the cork, and soon enough they each had a filled glass, and a dinner menu in front of them.

After placing her order, Lisa took a large sip of her wine. The conversation flowed freely from that point; having only been dating for a couple of months, they were well past the point of initial awkwardness, but not nearly to the point that they'd run out of things to talk about. As Lisa was nearing the end of her meal, she started idly adding up in her head the number of glasses of wine she'd had tonight. Lessee...I think I had three downstairs...an that bottle with Megan...maybe three glasses there? So that's six, and one...uh... She peered down at her glass, which she couldn't recall as having been less than half full. She then saw the nearly empty bottle on the table, and the similarly drained glass in front of Tom. "Tom," she said, trying (but failing) to sound stern, "Have you b'n pouring this whole bottle into my glass?"

"Well," he replied guiltily, "I haven't paid much attention. But you seem to be enjoying it, right?"

"Uh...yes, it's good wine. But! I thing you're tryin' to get me drunk to take 'vantage of me. Am I right?" Her attempt at sternness fell apart, as a giggle escaped from her at this point.

"Would taking advantage of you be a problem?"

She frowned for a moment, taking another long sip from her glass. "No...no it wouldn't. In fact," she said, visibly brightening, "I insis' on it!"

"In that case, I have an idea. Why don't you finish this," he said, pouring the last of the wine into her now-empty glass, "I'll take care of the check, and I'll tell you what I'm thinking when we get to the elevator."

"Okey doke!" Lisa turned her blurry attention to her glass as Tom settled the check. In just a moment, it seemed, the glass was again empty and Tom was standing next to her chair. As she stood to join him, her right foot went out from under her, causing her to grab onto Tom for support. "Whoa, careful there," he said as he helped her upright. "Take it slow."

"I'm OK," she responded. "I thing, though...I thing I am really drunk. Dammit Megan!"

"Yeah, you've got to watch out for her, she's a bad influence," he said as he escorted her to the elevator. "Here, let's get in and I'll tell you what I have in mind." As the doors closed behind them, Tom moved Lisa to a point a couple of feet away from the railing that encircled the elevator car. "Here, bend over and grab the railing...carefully, I've got you. OK, move your hands a couple of feet apart...good. Now..." he stepped back directly behind her, and flipped her dress up to the point that her delectable ass, neatly framed by a black thong, was exposed to his sight. He paused for a moment to enjoy the sight in front of him, then grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled it down to her feet. He stepped back for a moment to press the button that would send the elevator to the ground floor, then began to unbutton his pants.

In her addled condition, it took Lisa a few seconds to realize what Tom was doing. As the elevator began to move beneath them, she turned to look behind her. "Tom! Wha' are you...oh. Oh! I see!" she said, as Tom finished extracting his stiff cock from his slacks. Turning back to the glass wall of the elevator, she waggled her bare ass at him. :"Come and get it!"

As she felt the head of his penis pressing up against her pussy, her eyes opened wide, staring at the expanse of the city below them. City below them? "Tom! Everybody in Atlanta can see us!"

"Nope," he replied as he pressed deep inside her, "Who's looking up here? Besides, we're 700 feet up, nobody can see us." He realized that he didn't quite have the right angle on her. "Here, spread your legs just a bit."

As she moved to comply, she felt something tugging at her ankles. With a little hop and a flick that nearly sent her crashing to the floor, she was able to extract herself from the obstruction and kick it away across the floor. Her thong slid into the shadows at the front of the elevator car.

Despite her unsteadiness, they quickly found a rhythm that worked for both of them. Way down deep, Lisa felt the first faint beginnings of what she knew would be a mind-blowing orgasm. Just as it started to build, a shadow fell over the elevator car. "Shit!" Tom exclaimed, "we're almost down." She felt a 'pop' as he pulled out from her. "Quick, get yourself back together."

As the car slowed in its descent, Lisa turned and leaned back against the railing. She smoothed her rumpled dress back down as best she could. As she looked down, she noticed that the rocking had caused her left boob to pop out from behind the dress. Giggling, she tucked it back in. That's what you get for having loose boobies! When the car had stopped, Tom had just finished tucking himself away...although he still had a painful-looking bulge in his pants. Putting his arm around Lisa, he escorted her swaying form out of the elevator into the hotel concourse outside.

As they walked past the bar where Lisa had spent the first part of her evening, a thought began to form in her mind. After a moment she realized...she had to pee. "Tom, I gotta pee...less fin' the ladies room, please." He walked her the short distance to the entrance, then looked at her. "Lisa, are you going to be OK in there? Would you rather wait until we get home?" Putting her hand on the corner of the wall for support, she stood in an exaggeratedly upright pose. "I, "she said, enunciating every word carefully, "am perfectly fine. I may be a little bit tipsy, but I can certainly go potty."

After she had carefully walked into the ladies' room, Tom made a quick visit to the men's room. On his return, he walked across the concourse and sat down on a low couch that was almost certainly put there just for men waiting on their dates. A few minutes later he saw Lisa come through the doorway from the ladies' room and pause at the corner. Tom stood up to walk across to retrieve her, but instead of doing so he stood still for a moment, watching her.

Maybe the effort of maintaining her poise was too much for her, or maybe that last glass of wine had finally soaked into her brain, but she was no longer maintaining the sober and capable appearance of just a few minutes ago. Instead, she was clearly holding onto the wall for support. Somewhat blurry, she was peering around the concourse, trying to locate Tom who was only twenty feet away. After a moment, he took pity and called her name, waving as he did so. Focusing on him with some effort, Lisa grinned as she made her unsteady way across to where Tom was, balancing carefully as she went. Putting her arms around his neck for additional support, she leaned close to him. "Tom, I've got a big pro'lem."

"Oh?" Tom replied with some amusement, "What would that be?"

"My panties are gone! I don' know wha' happened to 'em."

"Wow, that's terrible. And I have more bad news for you," said Tom, as he peered into her cleavage. "I think they took your bra as well."

"Oh!" She let go of Tom's neck, and clasped her hands to her breasts...staggering back a half-foot as she did so. "Wait a minnit..." She glared at Tom. "You're makin' fun of me...not nice. You know I din' have one tonight."

"Bra...panties...who cares? They just get in the way."

"I know...bu' it's slutty to not have panties."

"It's slutty to have sex in an elevator, but you did that."

"Yes, but I was drunk!"

"You're drunk now, what's the difference?"

"I...oh...uh." Lisa's confused mind gave up the fight. "Those pervert valets are gonna look up my skirt" she mumbled to herself. Then, she began to root through her purse. After a moment, she held up a small piece of paper, triumphantly, her panties crisis apparently forgotten.

"What's that?" asked Tom.

"Valet ticket...so I can get my car back and go home."

"What makes you think you can drive anywhere?"

"I," she said, as she tried to stand up straight, "am perfe'ly...perfetly...PERFECTLY fine. I mebbe...MAY BE a lil' bit toasted..."

"Babe," he said, interrupting her, "you're drunk. You can barely stand, you can't talk, and you couldn't see me standing here. You aren't driving anywhere. We'll come back tomorrow and get your car."

"But...I have to be at work early....I need my car!"

"You can take mine. Give me your ticket," he plucked it out of her hand, "and I'll figure out how to get it home tomorrow." The prospect of getting to drive Tom's BMW instead of her Civic drove all concerns out of her mind. "OK!"

A few minutes later they exited the hotel, at the valet stand. As Tom was giving his ticket to the head valet, Lisa noticed another valet standing a few feet away. "Hey!" she said, in his direction, "din' I see you here earlier today?"

"Um..." the valet replied, eloquently.

"Yeah...I did, " she said, as she took a few unsteady steps in his direction. "You were trying to look up my dress, weren't you?"

"Uh..."

"I's OK," she said, smoothing the dress over her thighs. "I's a sexy dress...I'd look up it too." She looked back up at him. "I go' a surprise for you when the car gets here."

"Um...."

"Lisa," said Tom from a few feet away. He nodded at the drive. "Car's here."

Seeing that Lisa had assistance getting to the car, Tom stepped around to where the valet was exiting. Fumbling for a moment with his wallet, Tom tipped the man, then got into the car. As he did so, the valet with Lisa was opening the door on her side, and assisting her with getting in.

As Lisa was lowering herself into the car, she pulled up the front of her skirt, intending to give the valet just the briefest of peeks of her uncovered pussy. About halfway in, however, her hand on the door frame slipped, toppling her into the car with her skirt up and legs splayed out. Giggling uncontrollably, she sat like that for several moments, as both Tom and the stunned valet looked at her. After a moment she recovered enough to drag her other leg inside the car, and the valet closed the door without another word.

As they drove off, Tom looked over at her, a mixture of lust and surprise on his face. "Did you...expose yourself...intentionally to him?"

This question set Lisa off on a new bout of laughter. "Yes...just a lil' bit." She gasped some more. "I din' mean for him to see tha' much! I tol' you, not wearing panties is slutty. I'm all slutty tonight."

"That's OK...slutty can be fun. If you were wearing panties, I couldn't do this" said Tom, as he put his hand in her lap. After a moment he was gently stroking her warm slit, pressing a finger into her as he did so.

"Mmmmm...I nee' to be slutty more of'en, then." Lisa leaned the seat back a ways, then scooted around until she was more comfortable. She rested her hand on his. "You jus' keep doin' that." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

Before they had gone even a block further, Lisa's hand slipped off of Tom's. "Uh, Lisa?" No response. He looked over at her - out cold, although she had a big grin on her face. He tapped her on the thigh a few times. "Hello...anyone in there?" Getting no answer, he rested his hand on her thigh and turned his attention back to the road, smiling with amusement.

Fifteen minutes later, he was pulling into Lisa's apartment complex...with Lisa not having stirred the entire time. As he turned into the lot in front of her building, he recognized Megan's boyfriend John pulling out in his truck. Waving as he passed, Tom pulled into the space John had just vacated. "Lisa, baby...we're home. Come on, rise and shine!" He shook her gently by the shoulder, but got only a mumble for his trouble. After a couple more tries with similar results, he gave up and got out of the car.

Walking around to her side, he looked down at her through the window...laying back, her dress still rucked up around her waist. He then looked up at the three flights of stairs to her top-floor apartment. Even if he could get Lisa moving, he dreaded the prospect of getting his drunk and disoriented girlfriend up all those stairs. After a moment's thought, he knew what to do. Pressing the button on his key chain to lock the doors to the car, he headed up the stairs to get some help from Megan.

Reaching the door, he knocked briskly. John had just left, so surely Megan was still awake...it was only just past ten p.m. After a few moments he was rewarded with the rattle of the chain being undone, and the door swung open. "Did you forget...oh, hey Tom!" Megan stood in the doorway, a loopy grin on her face. Between the sweet herbal smell wafting out of the apartment, and Megan's bloodshot eyes, Tom had no difficulty figuring out what she and John had been up to. "Come on in...hey, did ya lose Lisa somewhere?"

12