Love In An Elevator (Revisited)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers

Before he could speak, her cellphone beeped again, she got up and crossed the elevator to read the message.

Help is on the way.

How long? she typed in reply.

About 20 minutes.

She closed her phone and put it in her pocket, walking back to the opposite side of the elevator and sitting down next to Trey.

"Someone should be here in about twenty minutes."

Neither of them spoke while they waited to be rescued. When they heard voices outside the elevator, both replied. As the doors were pried open, they felt a blast of warm air coming from the hallway. There were emergency lights at both ends of the hallway, casting shadows over the workers who helped to pull them out of the elevator which was still stopped between the two floors.

After they were helped from the elevator, they walked in silence to Mark's apartment. When Mark opened the door for them, he saw the looks on their faces and knew something was terribly wrong.

"Here's your stuff, Mark. I gotta go." Dana shoved the box at him then turned to leave. Trey brushed past her and into his brother's apartment.

* * * *

"What was that all about?" Mark asked Trey.

"Just never mind." Trey crossed the living room to flop down onto the couch. Mark had candles lit in the kitchen and two flashlights sat on the table in the living room. "Did you hear how long the blackout was supposed to last?"

"No, but the original reports about the problem starting in Canada were wrong. It started in Ohio. They're working to get the power back on, but it could be awhile." He paused for a moment and saw the troubled look on his brother's face. "What happened between you and Dana in the elevator?" Mark prodded.

"I said never mind. It's none of your concern."

"I wish the two of you would learn to get along."

"We got along pretty well in the elevator just now."

"So why did she leave so quickly?" Mark asked.

Trey mumbled something under his breath but Mark couldn't understand it. He didn't pry figuring it was something his brother needed to work out with Dana.

"You stayin' the night?" Mark asked.

"I had planned to, but now with the blackout, I'm not so sure. I got a generator at my house so I can at least run my AC. I might head home. Got anything to drink? I'm pretty thirsty and it got pretty hot in that elevator." He turned his gaze away from his brother when he realized the double meaning of his last statement.

"Yeah, but I don't know how cold it'll be." Mark walked to the kitchen and got out a bottle of water for his brother then tossed it to him. "So are you gonna tell me what happened between the two of you in the elevator?"

"You just don't give up, do you?"

"When have you ever known me to give up?" Mark flashed his brother a quick grin.

"Fine you wanna know, I'll tell you." Trey took a deep breath before he spoke again. "We agreed to bury the hatchet and try to get along better, next thing I know, we're stripping and fucking right there against the wall in the elevator."

"Whoa!" Mark replied.

"Yeah. Happy now? We're getting along just fan-fucking-tastic!" Trey rose to his feet and put the empty bottle of water down on the kitchen table. "I'm headin' out, bro'. I'll talk to ya later." He didn't give Mark time to reply before he was out the door and heading for the stairs.

The heat in the stairwell was nearly unbearable, causing Trey to remove his vest. He pulled the collar of his shirt up over his face and wiped the sweat away. As he brought the collar back down, he didn't see someone sitting on the steps just below him.

"Watch it!" Dana didn't look up to see who almost knocked her off the step.

"Sorry." Trey didn't pay any attention to the person he'd just bumped into. As he passed her, she looked up.

"Trey!" Dana jumped to her feet and threw her arms around him. She breathed in his scent and it had her senses stirring, her arousal for him heightening once again.

He fought to keep himself from wrapping his arms around her. Instead, he pushed her away and avoided eye contact."What are you doing here?"

"In case you forgot, I live in this building." She tried to hug him but he held her at arm's length. She stepped away from him with a heavy sigh. "Why won't you touch me, Trey?"

"I think we both just got caught up in the moment back in the elevator, Dana."

"There was more to it than that, Trey."

"I gotta go." He ignored the pained look in her eyes and resumed his trek down the stairs. She watched as he disappeared around the corner below her.

"Fine! Go, you fucking coward!" Her voice echoed through the stairwell. She walked to the door and opened it, then turned the corner and headed to her apartment.

* * * *

Trey pulled his Harley up in the driveway and turned off the engine. He glanced skyward and noted the dark storm clouds forming. He walked his motorcycle the rest of the way up the driveway, opened the garage door and wheeled the bike inside.

Pulling out the generator, he put gas in it and brought it up to the house to hook it up. After a few pulls, the generator roared to life. He closed the garage and headed into the house, retrieving his mail from the box by the door on the way in. He headed to his bedroom and peeled off his clothes, relieved to feel the cool air from the air conditioner on his skin.

He left his boxer shorts on as he headed for the bathroom to start a shower. While waiting for the water to warm, his thoughts drifted to Dana and the amazing sex they'd had in the elevator. Looking in the mirror he sighed. He could still feel the heat of her hands on his skin.

"Like I'd have a chance in hell with her," he said to his reflection.

He showered quickly then wrapped a towel around his waist and headed back into his living room. As he sat down on the couch, his phone rang. Not bothering to look at the caller ID, he pushed the talk button and brought the phone to his ear.

"Yeah."

"What the hell did you say to Dana?" Mark snapped.

"Don't start with this again, Mark."

"She just called me crying, Trey. I don't know what you said, but you hurt her. I think she's in love with you."

"That's impossible, I'm not her type."

"Well, apparently you are. She all but told me she was," Mark said.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Dude, I know you. I saw it on your face when you were here. Why don't you just admit you love her?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because she was your fiancée once upon a time not too long ago, Mark. That's just for starters."

"So? We ain't together now."

"I'm not her type."

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that. You're such an idiot." Mark hung up on his brother before he could reply.

"You're right, bro'. I am an idiot." Trey rose to his feet and headed into the kitchen.

* * * *

Mark slammed the phone down, fuming at his brother for being so damn stubborn. He knew Trey had it bad for Dana, he just didn't know how to get him to admit it. Obviously there's something there if they made love in the elevator a few hours ago. I know neither of them would have if there weren't any emotional involvement between them. He picked up the phone and called Dana.

"Trey?" she said when she answered.

"No," Mark replied.

"Oh. Hi, Mark. Did you talk to him? What did he say?"

"He didn't say much of anything, Dana. I can tell the man's completely gaga over you, but he won't admit it. What are you doing right now?"

"I just got out of the shower, I had to get out of those sticky clothes."

"Well, get dressed. I'll be down there in ten minutes to pick you up."

"Where are we going?" Mark had already hung up. Dana placed the phone back in the cradle and headed for her room.

She got dressed and waited for Mark to come pick her up. When she opened the door to let him in, he told her to throw a few things in an overnight bag.

"Where are we going?"

"Just trust me. Go pack." He turned her and pushed her gently toward her room.

Dana emerged from her room a few minutes later with a black duffel bag. Mark took the bag from her and escorted her to his car. He dropped her duffel on the backseat then hurried around to the driver's side. Dana kept staring at him, wondering where he was taking her. He cast a quick glance and a smile at her as he pulled out of the parking lot. He turned on the radio and kept his attention focused on the road. After a long silence, Mark finally spoke.

"I need to know, Dana. Are you in love with my brother?" he asked.

"Yes." Her voice was quiet as she glanced out the window. "Where are we—"

"Since neither of you will admit it to the other, I am taking matters into my own hands."

It dawned on Dana where Mark was taking her. She argued with him and told him to turn around and take her home.

"Nope. Not happenin'. Not until the both of you stop fighting it."

Letting out a heavy sigh, Dana pouted in the front passenger seat, crossing her arms in front of her and staring blankly out the window.

"See? He's not here. Take me home." Dana noted Trey's motorcycle wasn't parked in the driveway.

"He's home. His bike's probably in the garage. You're not getting out of it that easily." Mark cut off the engine, got out of the car and pulled Dana's bag from the back seat.

She saw Trey at the front door, wearing just a pair of jeans, his hair still wet from his shower. Damn he looks good enough to eat!

"What's she doing here?" Trey snapped as he held the door open for them.

"I brought her here because the two of you are gonna stop fighting the obvious feelings you have for each other," Mark explained as he brushed by his brother and into the house. Dana followed quickly, her arm brushing against Trey's bare chest as she entered. The slight contact caused his heart beat to increase and a jolt of awareness to shoot through him.

Crossing the living room to sit on the couch, Dana sat with her arms folded in front of her, refusing to look at either of them. Mark took Trey by the arm and forced him to sit next to Dana on the couch. She scooted away from him while shooting a harsh glare at Mark.

"Okay, Dana. I'm gonna ask you again. Are you in love with my brother?"

She continued to glare at him and refused to answer.

"Dana?"

She nodded then turned her gaze away from him, her cheeks flushing a deep pink.

"Trey, are you in love with Dana?"

Trey also refused to answer and kept his focus on the floor.

"You stubborn ass.

"What?"

"Just answer the question."

"Yes. Okay? Yes. I'm in love with Dana! What's your point?"

"My work is done here. The rest is up to the two of you." He left neither of them any time to respond when he crossed the room and walked out the door.

* * * *

After Mark left them alone, both of them refused to acknowledge what they'd just admitted to. After a long silence, Dana finally spoke.

"Mark forced me to come here, Trey. I'll call a cab and go home." She rose to her feet and pulled out her cellphone. "Do you have a phonebook?"

"In the kitchen." He watched as she made her way toward the kitchen. Why am I letting her leave? Dana returned a few minutes later and stood at the doorway, watching as cars passed by out front and refusing to look at him.

"Taxi should be here in about ten minutes."

As the taxi pulled up out front, she grabbed her bag and headed out the door. Trey rose to his feet and followed her out. He watched as she approached the cab and saw her wipe a tear from her eye. He caught up with her and grabbed her arm before she could get into the cab. He pulled her away from the door, held her around the waist and leaned over to tell the driver he wasn't needed after all.

Trey took Dana's bag in one hand, her hand in the other and led her back into the house. He felt her trying to pull away and tightened his grip. He tossed her bag inside the door, turned and pulled her to him. Cradling her face in his hands, he kissed her softly.

"Mark's right. We need to stop fighting this."

He brought his lips to hers again and felt the heat and desire rise to the surface again. Her arms found their way around his neck. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him in for a deeper kiss. Breaking the kiss and trying to catch her breath, she looked him in the eye.

"Trey," she whispered.

"Sshh."

He took her hand and led her into the house. She stopped just inside the door and felt it close against her back. He turned, picked her up and carried her to his room. He laid her gently on the bed and lowered himself over her while he kissed her again. He felt her hands on his waist, reaching for the snap on his jeans. He rose to his feet to allow her to remove his jeans, then helped her to her feet and began removing her t-shirt and bra.

After he removed her shorts, he took a step back and admired her body. "God you're beautiful."

They fell to the bed, their lips engaged in a heated, passionate kiss. He rolled onto his back and pulled her over him.

Dana straddled his hips with her legs and felt his rigid shaft against her moist opening. She reached down with one hand and guided his cock into her. He let out a soft grunt while she lowered herself fully onto his throbbing erection. She ran her hands up his chest and stopped at each of his nipples, gently encircling them before she leaned in and kissed him, her hair falling around them.

She smiled softly through their kiss. "I love you, Trey."

He put his knees up in the air with his feet on the bed which allowed her to lean back against his legs and take him deeper inside her. She rode him slowly, feeling the sensations of another orgasm already beginning to spread throughout her body.

He cupped one breast in each of his hands and caressed them gently, rolling the nipples through his fingers and causing her to let out a soft moan.

"Come for me, baby. Come on my cock," he whispered when he felt her movements increase.

He grabbed her hips to guide her up and down, pushing himself deeper inside her. Their pace quickened and she felt her body start to tremble. Trey felt her inner muscles clench around his cock, causing him to lose control. He thrust harder into her, his body rigid and his breathing ragged as he flew over the edge with her. They each cried out the other's name as they came.

His body fell limp and she collapsed on top of him, both of them desperately trying to catch their breath. She slid off of him and stretched out beside him on the bed, her head resting on his shoulder.

He put his arm around her and cradled her close. "I love you, too, Dana." He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I guess we buried the hatchet." She wrapped herself further around him and drifted off to sleep.

"You can say that again." Trey felt her relax against him and sighed contently before he joined her in slumber.

michchick98
michchick98
441 Followers
12