Love in Flux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We passed the flask back and forth a couple more times as we walked, but eventually Cammie stopped drinking, and at that point I put the moonshine back into the duffel bag. Her stride seemed a bit clumsier, and even I was starting to feel a bit comfy; she wasn't kidding about the moonshine - it really did sneak up on you.

"We're almost there!" Cammie said, as she rushed forward toward a thick layer of trees. "Surely you can smell the lake by now, right?" I sniffed the air again and shook my head once more - I still didn't smell anything different. Cam frowned ever so slightly, but then she looked over at me with a with another smug grin and crossed her arms triumphantly. "Well, I guess you're just not attuned to nature like I am."

"What the hell does that even mean?"

"It means you're too much of a city boy."

"We both live in the city, though!" I snapped back, with an accompanying eye-roll. Cammie didn't seem fazed at all, though.

"Yeah, but I know my way around the woods," she replied, with a smirk. "It's alright, Jordan. I'll make a survival expert out of you yet. Now come on, let's go!" With that, she rushed on ahead of me, giggling all the while as she weaved between trees, shrubs, and bushes.

"Wait up!" I called out, picking up my pace to catch up to her... again. When we both came out on the other side, we found ourselves at the lake. I had to admit, Cam was right about it being an oasis.

The water's surface was motionless, and I could see the reflection of the scant few white clouds and the blue sky above us. A breeze blew past, and the leaves rustled on the branches, but the lake's surface refused to even ripple. It was all so peaceful... and then that moment of serenity was unceremoniously broken as I heard Cammie plod into the water with a series of loud splashes. I looked toward the commotion, and my eyes widened when I realized that she had foregone changing into her swimsuit entirely... instead choosing to skinny dip. My cheeks blazed all over again, and I felt my dick stir in my jeans at the sight of her naked form.

"Come on in, babe! The water feels great!"

"Y-you're really just... going for it, huh? Are you sure that's sanitary?"

"Pffft, it's fine, Jordan! I've done this loads of times!"

"Well, I'm going to change," I said, as I looked over and saw her clothes lying in a heap on the ground. I set the duffel bag down next to them, then fished the towels and my swimming trunks out of it.

"Suit yourself!" she called out as she turned onto her back and lazily floated on the water's surface, her naked body on full display. I instinctively looked around to make sure no one else was there, but of course, we were alone. The only one who would be able to see her was me... and maybe the chipmunk that was currently making its way up a tree nearby. I quickly stripped down, still feeling a bit self-conscious as I took off my underwear. I slipped on my trunks and tossed my clothes down next to Camellia's. I inched up to the water's edge and eyed it a bit suspiciously. It certainly looked clean - way cleaner than I was expecting, actually, but I was still feeling a bit wary. I looked over at Cam to find her still she was drifting along without a care in the world. I tentatively dipped my foot in, expecting the water to be cold, but it was warm... unusually warm. I pushed the thought away, though; the sun had been shining all day, so of course the lake might be warmer.

"Oh, wow. This does feel really good," I said, as I waded into the lake. My skin tingled as it hit the water; it was a strange but not entirely unpleasant feeling. The sound of Cammie's voice pulled my thoughts back to her.

"Right? I told you!" she said, as she quit floating and instead swam out a bit further from the shore. She shot me a devilish grin and motioned for me to join her with a wag of her dripping fingers. "Why don't you come on out here and join me, babe?" The words were sultry and playful, and it really didn't take much convincing on her part.

I grinned as I waded out toward her, and we embraced each other as soon as I reached her. I could feel her breasts pressing against my bare chest, and I instinctively cupped her ass and pulled her in closer. Our lips touched, and as we kissed each other with reckless abandon, I could swear the water was heating up around us - surely, it was just my imagination, though.

We let ourselves sink deeper into the water as we continued to kiss, and my feet thankfully just barely touched the bottom of the lake. My toes dug into the earth below, and it was definitely warm to the touch. The water was definitely hotter, too; it wasn't quite hot-tub hot, but it was still weirding me out. I pulled away from Cammie and shot her a confused glance.

"Wh-what? Why did you stop?" she asked, clearly annoyed.

"The water shouldn't be this... warm, right?" I asked. She frowned and pulled my head toward her again.

"Who cares? It's probably just warm from the sun. After all, the forecast said the weather's going to be great all..." She was cut short as the sky darkened and the wind suddenly picked up. Just like that we felt raindrops begin to pour from the sky, which was inexplicably cloaked in a blanket of roiling grey clouds. "... weekend." I heard a loud noise that sounded like the flapping wings of a large bird, but I couldn't get see any birds around us. Wherever it was, it was probably trying to escape the rain, though. I brushed the strange occurrence off and looked over at Cam - the bird definitely had the right idea.

"We should go." She quickly nodded, looking even more confused now. We rushed out of the lake and didn't even bother to dry off before threw our clothes on. The wind began to howl and the rain began to fall even harder; I could already see puddles beginning to form from the ceaseless downpour.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Cammie shout over the din. The towels threatened to fly away, but I snatched them up and shoved them in the duffel bag. I looked toward the sky just as a loud thunderclap rang out, and I saw lightning flash and streak amidst the churning clouds. I had no idea how the storm came upon us so quickly.

"I don't know, but we need to get back to the cabin! You know how to get back, right?!" I asked, as I scooped up the duffel bag. Cammie nodded and grabbed my hand, and off we ran. As I looked back toward the lake, it looked as though the rain was falling upward. I shook my head - that just wasn't possible. It had to be my mind playing tricks on me... just like the lake getting hotter. I shook the thought from my mind and turned my attention back toward the path ahead of us.

Luckily, the storm seemed to let up the further we got from the lake, and we had run for about ten minutes before the sky had changed from dark gray to blue once again. Everything was just as peaceful as it had been before the strange storm appeared. Cam kept looking back in the direction of the lake, and we could hear the rumble of thunder off in the distance. She looked visibly upset by the strangeness of it all.

"I don't get it. The forecast called for sun all weekend," she said, with a bit of a huff as she leaned against a nearby tree.

"That was... weird, right?" I asked. Camellia looked at me like she wanted to agree, but she stayed silent for a bit before she finally answered the question.

"I don't know... M-maybe the weather just turned on a dime. Maybe it was a... a coincidence or something?" I wasn't really convinced; it all just seemed too strange to be coincidental.

"Plus, there was the thing with the water heating up, and—"

"—I don't know, Jordan!" Cam snapped, which shut me up right quick. She let out a sigh, and her features softened as she shook her head slightly.

"S-sorry, babe. I'm just... freaked out a little. That was weird, but it's over now, yeah? The storm's back there, so let's just... forget about it and focus on getting back to the cabin, okay?" She quit leaning against the tree and made her way over to me, and I could tell she was freaked out. I put my arm around her and gently led her along. Another low rumble of thunder sounded in the distance, but she didn't look back again.

The two of us made our way back to the cabin together, and we finally arrived about forty-five minutes later. Thankfully, the sunshine had dried us off pretty well. Cammie rushed up to the cabin, quickly unlocked the door and made her way inside. As I came through the threshold myself, I saw her sink into the leather couch with a heavy sigh.

"Are you alright?" I asked, but Cammie didn't answer; she simply shook her head and stared out the window... out toward the lake. I sat down next to her and gently linked my fingers with hers, and she leaned over and put her head against my shoulder. "Talk to me, Cam. Please?" She let out a long sigh and her eyes flicked up toward me before a ghost of a smile appeared on her face for just a moment before it faded away.

"I've just never seen anything like that. I just don't know what to make of it. Weather doesn't just... do that, right?" She was looking pretty freaked out again, and I had to admit, I wasn't exactly feeling so calm myself, but I needed to be strong for her.

"Maybe you were right earlier, babe. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Some kind of... freak weather pattern, or something. I mean, there has to be a logical explanation, right?" She nodded after a moment, and I reached my arm up and ran my fingers through her hair. "So, what if the weather forecast was wrong? We can just stay in tonight. Relax a little, and pick things up tomorrow? Maybe do some more hiking?" She looked a little wary, which threw me for a bit of a loop - I had never known Camellia to turn down a chance to explore the great outdoors. "Or not. Like you said, we're here to relax, so let's just enjoy each other's company, alright?" The corners of her mouth finally curled upward into that smile of hers I loved so much.

"Thanks, babe. I love you," she replied as she sat up, looking a little more relaxed at that point.

"I love you, too, Cam," I said, as I returned her smile. "Maybe we can watch some TV or something?" She looked pleased at the suggestion.

"That sounds good to me," she said, as she grabbed the remote and started absentmindedly flipping through channels. We finally settled on watching some shitty sci-fi B-movie about an alien invasion. We both snuggled up close and settled in to watch the movie, laughing at the cheesy special effects, horrible acting, and barely-comprehensible plot.

Once that movie ended, we ended up watching another. Well, most of it, anyway - Cammie's stomach began to grumble in protest about two-thirds of the way through.

"You hungry over there?" I asked, with a smirk. She nodded as her cheeks turned rosy. "I could tell, babe. That was a rhetorical question." She let out an indignant little huff and then playfully smacked me.

"Asshole," she grumbled, just before her eyes drifted toward the refrigerator. "Should we do dinner, then?"

"Yeah, I could definitely eat, too," I replied. Camellia turned off the TV, and we got up to start cooking. Cam's parents had stocked the fridge well (maybe a little too well) and there were quite a few options for meals. We cooked up some chicken breasts with barbecue sauce, along with some green beans sauteed with ham and crushed garlic. Finally, we baked some dinner rolls to round out the meal.

By the time we finished eating and washed and put away the dishes, it was around 7 PM. I looked out the window to find that the sun was setting. The sky was bathed in a gorgeous blaze of orange and pink hues as the day drew to a close, and I remembered that there was a hot tub out on the porch. I stood up and looked over at Cam, who was lounging on the couch next to me.

"Hey, how about we go take a dip in the hot tub for a while? The sunset's gorgeous." She looked out the window for a second, then back at me.

"That sounds like a great idea," she said, as she got up off the couch.

"Will you be ditching the swimsuit again?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and shook her head her head at me.

"No, no. Well... actually," she began, dragging out the last word dramatically, "we should probably shower before we go out there. I know I could use a good scrub. Did you want to... help me out with that?" The corner of her mouth twisted upward into a cheeky little smirk at the invitation.

"Yes. Yes, I do," I said, as I shot up and shucked my clothes off right then and there. She chuckled and went over to the duffel bag, then dug out our swimsuits.

"Alright. Come on, then," she said, as she beckoned me toward the stairwell.

PART SIX: A STEAMY DISTRACTION

We both headed into the bathroom, where a spacious rectangular shower was waiting for us. Cammie threw our suits to the corner of the room, then stripped off her still-slightly-damp clothes tantalizingly slow, relishing in the fact that I didn't dare tear my eyes off of her little show. As she backed into the shower, she wagged her finger playfully, and I eagerly obliged. I followed her into the shower, and then she turned the handle and released a steaming torrent of water onto the both of us. I gasped as soon as the water hit me - it flowed like magma from the showerhead, and it was a wonder it didn't melt the damn thing.

"Christ, that's hot!" I hissed, as I scrambled back and threw myself against the wall to avoid the scalding stream.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot," my girlfriend said, just before she adjusted the temperature to a more manageable level. "You can't handle the heat like I can."

"No, I can't. I prefer my skin on my body, not burned off, thank you very—" Cammie shut me up immediately as she pressed in close, so I could feel the delicate softness of her body against my skin. I could feel her lips hovering near my ear, and my heart rate spiked in my chest as I felt my dick begin to stir between my legs. "... much." Cam let out a chuckle.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to heat things up myself," she purred, and then her tongue poked out from between her lips to dance across my earlobe. Another jolt of pleasure raced down my body as my dick stiffened even further until it eventually pressed into her pillowy thigh. She moaned, and I could feel her breath tickle my ear just before she moved her head away. It wasn't long before her lips found mine, and she kissed me deeply. All sense of time left me as we ravaged each other, and I don't know how long it was before we both finally came up for air.

"Oh... W-wow. That was... amazing," I panted out each word, as I took a moment to catch my breath. My dick was desperate with need by that point, and Camellia smirked at me and gave me a ravenous look.

"See? I can be spontaneous." The words escaped her lips as a sultry moan. "But I'm not done yet." Her hand reached down toward my stiff cock and she gave it a light squeeze, sending yet another spike of pleasure through me. "Mmmm, you're nice and hard down there, huh?"

"U-uh huh," I sputtered, through the catch in my throat.

"Good," she said, just before she reached down to grab a bottle from the little cubby in the corner of the shower. "Here. I'll let you do the honors." She passed the bottle back to me, and my eyes widened when I saw that it was a bottle of silicon-based lube - waterproof, of course.

"L-lube? You really did come prepared for this weekend, huh?" I choked out.

"Mmm-hmmm," she lilted, clearly enjoying herself. The corner of her mouth perked up into another grin as she turned away from me and bent her knees slightly, presenting her ass to me as she pressed her palms against the tiled wall of the shower. Water continued to pour down her back and flow over her curvaceous cheeks. I squeezed some lube out onto my hand, then placed the bottle in one of the cubbies on my end of the shower.

"I need you inside me, Jordan," she rasped, the desperation in her tone spurring me on. She gave her ass another little wiggle just before she reached back and gave it a forceful smack. The sound of the impact was dulled a bit by the wetness of her skin and the sound of the running water, but her ass jiggled at the force of the slap, nonetheless. My dick throbbed at the sight, and I quickly got to work, slathering my hand with lube and applying a liberal amount to my cock. That done, I reached down toward Cammie's ass and teased her as I ran my index finger around her backdoor in slow small circles before I gently inserted it, drawing a slight gasp of pleasure from her as her body tensed up, and then relaxed.

"Is this okay?" I asked, pausing before I went any further - my finger was inserted up to the first joint.

"Mhm," she moaned, and I saw her the back up her head bob up and down in a vigorous nod. "M-more." I pushed my finger further into her ass, and she moaned harder as her body bucked a bit from the welcome intrusion. She began to pant and moan, and my dick responded in kind to her excited elicitations. I slowly slid my entire finger into her backdoor, and her thighs clenched together as she yelled out and clamped her mouth shut before she exhaled and slumped down ever so slightly. "Enough teasing, babe. I need your cock in me." I slipped my finger out from her asshole and reached around her torso before placing my hands on her stomach. I leaned forward until my mouth was just behind her head; it was my turn to whisper into her ear.

"You ready for me?"

"Yes!" she cried; the word was laced with desperate need. I reached up and teased her breast with one of my hands as I pressed in closer, gently guiding my cock toward her entrance. The head of my shaft gently parted her cheeks just before it pressed against her waiting backdoor, and then I heard her speak again, the next words an eager plea: "Fill me up!" I obliged slowly slid myself in, feeling her body spasm as she let out another moan. The tightness of her walls hugged my shaft, and she felt warm and slick thanks to the lube. "More!" I moved my other hand up to her other breast and tweaked her nipples before I pulled her back into me while simultaneously thrusting my hips forward. We both moaned in unison as my cock slipped into her fully. Her body pressed against mine as we became one, and I quickly pulled myself out before entering her again, and again, and again, giving her ass another good smack every now and again.

Just like that we worked up a steady rhythm as our naked bodies repeatedly intertwined, and the sound of Cammie's moans spurred both me and my cock to greater heights of ecstasy. We continued on like that, but the rhythm was broken as I lost myself in the moment, and I realized it wasn't long until I came.

"Oh... yes, baby! I need it! Give it all to me!" Cammie called out, and I couldn't take it anymore as I felt my balls tighten with one last thrust as I finally came. We both stood there under the rushing water, panting with satisfaction before I finally pulled out my cock. Cam turned around, and she had a dreamy smile on her face as she sank back against the wall, then she shot forward and surprised me with another quick kiss on the lips. Her eyes flicked up toward the shower head above us, where the water had begun to cool down, despite my girlfriend's best efforts to keep things heated.

"We should... probably... wash up now," she said, with a grin.

"Yeah. I thought we were supposed to be getting clean, not dirty," I said, with a smirk.

"Oh?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "I hear you loud and clear; no more shower sex."

"Now, I didn't say that!" I quickly shot back, and we both started laughing as we embraced once again. She separated herself from me and turned around again.

"Seriously, though - we really should get ourselves cleaned up. We're going to miss out on the sunset at this point." She grabbed a bottle of body wash and squeezed some out before handing the bottle back to me.