Love in Lockdown Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Lindsay once again got all the luck in the power-ups while Jake got no help at all, and Lindsay won handily. While Jake pulled off his gym shorts to reveal his boxer briefs underneath, he tried his best to seem disappointed, but really was starting to get excited about where this might go. He was backed into a corner and resolved that he would not lose before his sister was either bottomless or topless.

Jake once again grabbed the shot glasses, one in either hand and downed them without a moment's hesitation. He slammed them on the table, filled them both again, wiped his mouth, and said simply "let's go."

Lindsay could see he was determined, and didn't want to embarrass him, so she resolved to try her best to make it look like she was trying to win but she knew deep down she would end this game with her tits out. Instead of feeling worried or embarrassed, she found herself getting wet instead.

When Jake is determined to do something, there's very little that can stop him, and this game was no different. He won easily and would have even if Lindsay was actually trying her hardest. As soon as the game was over Jake turned to his sister and tried to stifle a huge grin, to no avail. He handed her the two shot glasses and simply said "good game."

Feeling pretty buzzed by this point, Lindsay didn't hesitate and simply stood up, lifted off her shirt, and sat back down. Jake couldn't hide it this time and openly stared at his sister's enormous breasts. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was her intense horniness, but Lindsay actually liked the attention, even if it was from her little brother. She let him stare for a few moments more before she barked out "Come on man, let's play again!"

Jake snapped out of his trance, but not before his cock had snapped to attention and tented his boxers. "Okay, okay, jeez," he stammered, trying weakly to hide his raging hardon. He picked a character, chose a new level, and pushed START.

"But wait..." Lindsay said as she paused the game. "We're each down to our last article of clothing."

"Yeah no shit, what's your point?" Jake replied.

"So what happens when one of us loses?" Lindsay asked casually. Neither of them had discussed it, and in her buzzed state she wondered how far Jake was willing to go with this.

"Oh yeah..." Jake said as he came to the same realization. His mind raced a little bit, balancing his pent-up lust with the fact that this was his sister after all, but wondering at the same time how far she wanted this to go. He was the first to speak. "Well... how about whoever loses has to run down to the ocean, jump in and run back, all completely naked."

"That sounds refreshing, how do I know you won't just lose on purpose so you get to do that?" Lindsay replied. "How about instead, you have to run naked down our block all the way to the stop sign and back while singing the national anthem at the top of your lungs?" She had a wicked smile on her face and seemed pretty proud of the idea.

"But what if it gets back to mom or dad that we were doing this? They'd be pissed!" Jake replied.

"Alright then you can wear your mask so at least you can deny it was you," Lindsay said. "Now are we gonna do this or what?" Jake stared briefly at his sister's exposed chest, then back at her.

"Alright deal," Jake said. "Ready?" Lindsay nodded, and the game began. Jake got off to a quick start, but Lindsay was catching up fast. Then Lindsay took the lead and Jake took it right back. At the last power-up box, Lindsay got a blue shell, knocked Jake out of first, and took the lead right before the finish line. Jake looked shocked.

"Good game little brother. I'm sure you know all the words to the star-spangled-banner?" Lindsay said with a smirk. "I think your mask is hanging up by the door."

Jake groaned and got up off the couch. He went to the front door, put on his mask, and took a deep breath. "Aren't you forgetting something?" his sister said to him. Jake closed his eyes and tried to focus on the national anthem instead of his sister, who looked like a goddess standing there with just her panties on. He would have a raging hardon in about 5 seconds flat if he looked at her right now, and he knew it. So in one quick motion he pulled down his shorts, flung open the door, and dashed out to the street singing at the top of his lungs "OOHH SAY CAN YOU SEE... BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT."

Lindsay went over to the window and watched him run down the street. She giggled to herself as she watched his little white butt get smaller and smaller as he ran down the block, then turned around and started running back. He was covering his cock with one hand, but she noticed that one hand was hardly enough to hide it. She didn't know if he was excited from all the nudity or just naturally blessed but clearly he was at least 7 or 8 inches soft, and she found herself staring at her brother's cock, and feeling a bit of a tingle deep inside.

"AAND THE HOOME OF THEEEE BRAAAAAVVEEEE" Jake finished, just as he ran up to the door. "Oh man, that was weird as hell, do you think anyone saw me?"

"I mean, the whole city is in quarantine, you probably got a few looks," Lindsay replied, trying to ignore the drip in her panties.

"I think that sobered me up a bit, I'll take those two shots if they're still there," Jake said, holding his crotch and walking over to the table. "Can I put on some clothes now?"

"If you really want to," Lindsay said as her brother downed the champagne shots. "Or..." she began.

"Or what...?" Jake asked, wondering what she had in mind now.

"Or we could raise the stakes a bit and play one more round," Lindsay said coyly, doing her best to sound as casual as she could.

"Okay, what did you have in mind?"

"How about, if you lose, you have to deep clean the entire house naked while I FaceTime with my girlfriends," Lindsay said, "And I get to brag about winning to them."

"Wow Lins, that's a pretty big wager, what do I get if I win?" Jake asked slyly, trying to hide his excitement.

"Well I picked my prize if I win, so what would you pick?" she replied, hoping he was as horny as she was, but not wanting to freak him out.

"What would I pick? Are you sure you want to know?" Jake asked her, knowing he was taking a big risk even asking, but fueled by raw teenage lust and almost a full bottle of champagne he had to find out.

"Sure, what would you really pick?" Lindsay asked.

"I mean... you said not to be embarrassed, so I'll just tell you. I'm fucking dying without human contact, and I know you're my sister, but I really just want..." Jake hesitated, unsure if he could really ask this of his sister.

"Come on baby brother, out with it..." Lindsay coaxed him.

"Well... I really just want to know what a good blowjob is like," he said.

She tried her best to look shocked, but secretly her pussy was gushing at the thought of it. "Well then... I suppose that's probably going to take less work than cleaning the whole house so... I'm in," she said. "And it looks like he already thinks you won," Lindsay said as she pointed at Jake's now hard cock.

"Yeah..." Jake said sheepishly, trying his best to hide his erection, but failing completely. "He has a mind of his own. Let's just play and he'll calm down."

Lindsay couldn't help staring at what must have been 9 inches of raging hard cock meat and instinctively touched her pussy to find she had almost soaked completely through her panties. She quickly followed Jake over to the couch and grabbed her controller. "Game on little boy, get your feather duster and vacuum ready," Lindsay teased him, trying her best to focus on the game.

As it started, Lindsay focused on getting to the power-ups and making it around the first corner, but as she felt the raging torrent of energy in her pussy she instinctively glanced over to her brother's crotch and found herself staring at his thick erect cock and trying not to salivate. When she turned back to the game, she realized she was going the wrong way completely and was almost in last place! By the time she realized her mistake, it was too late. Jake had taken the win.

They both stopped for a minute, staring at the screen while the gravity of the situation dawned on both of them at the same time. In his buzzed mind Jake had to take a second and make sure he wasn't dreaming. Had his sister really just agreed to suck his cock if he won this game? Had he really just won though? He looked again at his screen, and saw "1ST" in big golden letters. So what happens now?

"Good game Jake," Lindsay said to him, trying not to sound too excited. "And a deal is a deal." With that she stood up off the couch and walked over to him. Whatever part of his erection had died down when he was playing the game was long gone, and his cock had so much blood coursing through it he was worried he might pass out. He stared up at his sister, first at her panties where he noticed a giant wet spot, then at her perfect tits with their tiny erect nipples, finally at her bright blue eyes, full of lust and desire as she lowered herself to her knees right in front of him.

"Uhh... Lins you don't have to do this if you don't want to," Jake gulped, wanting to make sure his sister really wanted to put his cock in her mouth.

"Oh Jakey, a deal is a deal, and I'm a woman of my word," she said with a smile, "Besides, this is one of the biggest and most beautiful cocks I've ever seen, and now I kinda want to know what it feels like in my throat."

With that Jake's eyes got wide. Was she really going to deep throat me? Jake had never been deep-throated before and was worried he might cum right there at the thought of it.

"Relax bro, just enjoy this. I know I will." And with that, Lindsay grabbed his cock at the base and smiled at him. She then licked her lips and lowered her head down to his cock, pausing a second to take a deep whiff of his musk. "Wow, you smell nice," she said, right before she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around his head. After licking around his head and shaft a few seconds she added "and you taste nice too."

Jake could hardly believe this was happening, but his disbelief wasn't as strong as the throbbing in his cock, which was being gently stimulated by his sister's wet mouth. After licking around the head she took his whole cock in her mouth, and started bobbing up and down, each time going a little deeper.

She kept up a steady rhythm bobbing up and down, and after a couple minutes of that he could start feeling a resistance, which he soon realized was the back of her throat. Lindsay slowed down her pace and started to push against the resistance, first slowly, then up and down as she went deeper and deeper on his cock. She started to go almost all the way down, then come back up making a sound like choking, which might have been the hottest sound he had ever heard in his life. Jake tried his best to think of things other than his hot sister choking on his cock, but he could feel the cum start to rise from deep down in his balls. With all his willpower he stopped his orgasm just before it got to be too much, and was rewarded with an extremely slutty display as his sister was now going all the way down and all the way back up the entire length of his cock in rhythm.

Finally, she stopped and looked up at her brother. With deep lust in her eyes she looked at him and almost begged him, "Would you please fuck my face?" Jake could hardly believe his ears, but without a word he looked at her and nodded.

She smiled, got up, and helped Jake stand up too. Then she laid down on her stomach on the couch, with her head just over the arm of the couch right at crotch level to Jake. He walked over to her and positioned his cock at her waiting mouth. She let out a little moan of pleasure as he slipped it in, then started to pump faster. She was clearly enjoying this, and Jake noticed her hand was under her panties and furiously moving back and forth. He knew he couldn't take much more and decided just to go for it. He started pumping his cock in and out of his sister's mouth faster and faster, grunting harder and harder until he blurted out "I'm gonna... cuummmm... uuunnnnggghhhhh" and held the back of her head as he thrust his throbbing cock into her throat one last time and let loose.

While Lindsay was ready for him to cum, she wasn't ready for how much or how hard he was cumming. The first two spurts went right down her throat, but there was so much cum that she began to struggle for air. Finally, she surrendered to his control and let him shoot four more ropes down her throat and two more in her mouth. She could hardly swallow it all, but as soon as he let her go she took a deep breath and laid back on the couch in blissful fulfillment, having just made herself cum moments before he unleashed on her.

"Holy shit Lins," Jake said, "That was amazing... I don't even know what to say."

"Just promise me that's not the last time we do that, okay?" Lindsay replied.

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing. Just a day ago he had a totally normal relationship with his sister, now she was practically begging to be his personal slut. "Sure Lins, whatever you want," he said. Her smile when he said that told him everything, and his cock twitched in anticipation.

12