Love in Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic drove us around town and showed us all the interesting sights until we told him we were hungry. We stopped for lunch at a hidden away spot that Vic recommended and we invited him to dine with us, which he accepted. We enjoyed and quaint lunch with a few drinks before a young lady appeared at our table. Vic's home was not far from the small restaurant we dined at and we did not know Vic had called his wife to come meet and join us. It was a pleasant surprise. Her name was Angela.

Angela sat down and we all quickly became good friends. There was a slight language barrier, but Vic was good at translating. After finishing lunch Vic and Angela invited us to dinner at their home the next evening and we warmly accepted their invitation. Angela was a very beautiful woman and was about your age, so you two immediately hit it off. Angela gave us both a hug before departing for home. We jumped back in Vic's Taxi and were off.

We asked Vic to take us to our hotel so we could change and spend the day at the beach. He said he did not recommend going to the beach at our hotel and recommended his favorite beach he and Angela always went to. We agreed and asked him to call Angela to see if she wanted to join us before exiting his cab to go dress.

As we returned to Vic's cab, he told us Angela was waiting for us to pick her up, that she was excited to chaperone us, as he laughed. He said he could not join us because he needed to work. We agreed and were off to pick her up.

We arrived at one of the most beautiful and secluded beach we had ever seen, but we were surprised it was a nude beach. You and I knew we had no problem sunbathing in the nude and assumed Angela had no issue either. She had brought a basket and a large blanket and we picked our spot away from the few people already there. We fixed the blanket and sat down to enjoy a day of relaxation.

Angela opened her basket and began to set out some fruit and cheese to snack on and then she removed 3 glasses and a bottle of wine to enlighten our spirits. All the while I thought the basket just contained her beach going supplies. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by her attentiveness. I opened the wine and poured us all a glass.

The language barrier was still an issue until Angela reached up and removed her bikini top revealing her beautiful full breast. It didn't take you a second to remove yours, too. I quickly followed by removing my shirt and trucks before laying back gathering in as much sun as possible. You both then removed your bikini bottoms and we all began getting comfortable with each other.

I could see the vision of Angela's naked body excited you. She seemed excited as well as you both seemed to catch every opportunity to look at each other. Your beautiful breasts were full and your erect nipples displayed your excitement. Her tits showed the same reaction, but the language barrier kept you two from being able to talk openly, so you both resorted to just admiring each others bodies.

After several hours we were ready to return to our hotel to shower and dress for dinner. Angela called Vic and he arrived minutes after we all dressed. We all drove to our hotel and they reminded us to come to their home the next evening for dinner and drinks before dropping us off. We agreed once again.

As we showered together I kidded you about Angela getting you all hot and bothered. You confessed that you thought she was very hot and sexy, and she really turned you on. After furthering my questioning, you finally confessed that you had often thought about being with another woman sexually, but neither the right woman nor the opportunity ever presented itself. I asked if you thought Angela would be someone that you would like to be with and your eyes quickly confirmed my suspicion. That was a resounding non-verbal yes I read in your eyes. I would have to file that away for the moment and concentrate on washing your body. However, I still was not allowed to wash your ravaged pussy. You didn't see my pride or the sneer on my face as I laughed to myself standing behind you. I am sure you sensed it though!

After dressing a knock came to our door and the dinner I had secretly ordered from room service had arrived. The waiter and 2 helpers quickly entered the room and began setting up our table and presenting our order. The waiter took you by the hand and led you too the candlelit table as I sat myself. He opened a bottle of Champaign and poured me a small taste. It was delicious and I instructed him to pour us each a full glass. First salad was served before our entrees were prepared at our tableside. I had ordered us Beef Wellington with twice cooked potatoes and a side of fresh asparagus with hollandaise. After dinner Cherries Jubilee flamed tableside would cap off a wonderful evening spent together in our room.

The dishes were collected and removed as we were left alone once again. We retired to the balcony where we had made passionate love the evening before to drink our coffee and talk about everything that led to this moment in our relationship. You loved everything and curled up in my arms in the same chair we made love on the evening before. A chill filled the air as the sun went down, so I pulled a blanket over us to keep us warm, then we began kissing passionately and feeling all over each other's bodies. It wasn't long before our passion ignited once again and you whispered...Doug, please fuck me again like you did last night. With that...I needed no further enticement. I arose and took you in my arms and carried you inside laying you on our King-Sized bed and began slowly removing your clothes.

I could not take my eyes off your beauty as I stood by the bed. My mind thinking how lucky I am and what a beautiful woman you are. Stepping back a few steps, I slowly undressed for you and did so as sexy as possible. I unbuttoned my shirt and allowed it to fall open showing my muscular and hairy chest. Your eyes immediately gravitated to and locked on to the view. Leaving my shirt on I began to remove my shoes and socks, then I removed my belt. I then removed my watch and ring before slowly removing my pants. Now, I stood before you, in the dim light of the candles I just lit in my shirt and underwear. You could see the intense hard on I was sporting through the material and reached out to touch me, but I stepped back and would not allow your desire...not yet. I removed my starched white dress shirt and was now only clad in my sexy underwear. Your eyes now fixated on the bulge angrily wanting its release and I made you watch me as I danced in a smooth and sexy way before finally removing them. You apparently loved this as your hand was now fingering your cunt as you cried for attention.

I walked to the end of the bed and watched as you prepared your cunt with your fingers. It was so hot to just watch you. You already knew this turned me on from my letters and you were going to make me pay for not allowing you to touch my cock when you wanted and needed it so badly. You were being so playful and bad at the same time. First your fingers were deep in your pussy the next moment they were rubbing your clit heightening the sexual energy between us. Your right hand was messaging your beautiful right tit the entire time your other hand pleased your hungry pussy.

Although I did not want you to break away from the self gratification I was in full support of viewing, I had and needed to taste you. I had to engulf your entire pussy in my mouth and suck every drop of your juices from you. I descended between your beautiful long legs and allowed my tongue to replace your fingers and ate you passionately for hours until you came 10 to 15 times...one time after another! You were in a constant state of cumming that I lost count, but the sensitivity of your clit compelled you to make me stop. It could not tolerate any further attention.

Standing next to the bed you quickly repositioned yourself so my hard cock was within reach. You immediately sucked the entire length deep into your throat and gave me the best blowjob of my life. You sucked every pre-cum droplet from the head of my cock and licked my balls like a hungry lion devours its prey. You had me on the verge of cumming many times, but I stopped it cold in its tracks. I wanted to fuck you hard and for a long time and could not allow myself the joy and pleasure of cumming in your mouth too early.

I pulled my cock from your mouth and straddled you in the missionary position. You immediately reached for my cock and placed it at the opening of your cunt desiring me to enter and fill you completely. I did as you wished and slowly allowed my cock full access. After it was fully embedded, I made small and deep thrusts that made you go wild. You loved the feeling of my cock hitting the back of your pussy wall and the opening to your cervix. As I rested my body on yours, I reached down with both hands and grasp your ass cheeks squeezing them as I entered your cunt with my cock. That's all you needed and you began to cum violently. Just then I began to pull my cock almost from your cunt and slam it fully back to the back wall. This sent you into a frenzy of passion as your climax grew more frequent and in magnitude.

I continued to fuck you hard and deep. Your body continued to shake violently as your pussy released its nectar in response to the pounding your cunt was taking. You were in pure sexual heaven, but you were nowhere near done or completely satisfied.

We made love in many other positions that were new to you. I even stood you in front of the large mirror on the wall and fucked you hard from behind so you could watch yourself being fucked. I bent you over a chair with one foot on the arm and rammed my cock into your pussy from behind. I sat you on the table we ate dinner on earlier and looked you deep into your eyes as I fucked you. That's when you whispered to me softly...cum my darling, cum in me my man...cum in me, please. That was all I needed to hear and I pounded you with enough force to lift your ass off the table with each stroke. Then, I was there!

My cock began to spasm as it released my seed once again into your hungry and ravaged pussy. I came in voluminous quantities as your legs wrapped around my ass pulling me deeper into you. After my explosion subsided, I kept my cock fully embedded in your pussy as I carried you back to the bed. We lay there enjoying the deep kisses and hugs that concluded the best sex we had ever experienced. That's when you finally said it...Doug, my man, I LOVE YOU! I immediately returned your feelings by telling you I LOVED YOU, TOO! We fell into a deep sleep as our bodies and minds were experiencing complete exhaustion.

We awoke early the next morning feeling the effects of the intense love-making we had experienced the past 2 days. In fact, it was all we could do to pee, but a hot shower would help with these discomforts.

We showered in very hot water; as hot water as we could stand. It certainly made us both feel better and more relaxed. We dressed casually again as we awaited the breakfast I ordered to arrive. A knock came to the door and breakfast was served, but this time we would dine on the balcony.

We enjoyed each other's company and conversation. You were the first to bring up Angela's name and remind me we had a dinner invitation to go to Vic and Angela's home tonight. Vic promised to pick us up at 6. I told you I had not forgotten and we would be ready.

Vic called our room at 3 and confirmed he would be at our hotel at 6pm, and requested we bring our swim wear with us. They had a large hot tub and hoped we all could relax in it after dinner. We agreed! We decided to stay in our room until Vic arrived and just enjoyed each other's company. We talked, hugged, kissed and petted each other until it was time to dress for dinner.

We talked about everything. You learned of my life as I learned about yours. You shared stories and photographs of your life and family and I did the same about mine. We talked all day and we learned we had much in common. It was a wonderful and educational afternoon!

I told you to take the bathroom first and I would dress in our room. You quickly scurried away to prepare yourself. While you were in the bathroom I called Vic. I told him I thought you had the hots for Angela and I was surprised to find out that Angela confessed to Vic she wanted you, too.. We were both surprised and agreed to remain silent and see where this undisc,osed attraction might lead.

We were standing outside when Vic arrived and picked us up. He and I made eye contact to confirm our earlier discussion. A small smile was shared between us.

We arrived at their beautiful home and they showed us around. They had a pool and a very large hot tub in the grotto Vic had built himself. They asked if we were okay with eating outside and we quickly agreed. It was a beautiful day and in the temperature was still in the mid 80's. It seemed like the perfect location for our first dinner at their home.

The ladies departed for the kitchen as Vic and I grilled the steaks. We finally had a few moments alone and our discussion quickly returned to our ladies having eyes for each other. Vic confessed Angela was bi-sexual and she loved being with a woman as much as a man. Angela had a girlfriend that visited once or twice each month and the sex was maddening. I agreed to see where tonight would lead already knowing from your past letters you desired to be with a woman, but never followed through on these thoughts and desires. Will it finally happen tonight? We will see!

The ladies returned and set up the table as the steaks were being removed from the grill. Once everything was placed on the elegantly set table, we all sat and enjoyed a wonderful meal and the Margarita's that seemed to flow in abundance. Later I found out Vic had build a special reserve that he kept 50 gallons of premixed Margarita's in that was dispensed from a beer tap in the Grotto Bar. It was brilliant idea and I would build one in our home in the future. After dinner we sat and talked for a short time until Angela said the hot tub was ready and asked if we wanted to continue our talk there. We all agreed.

Angela was the first to say...I know you brought your swimwear, but I usually sit in the hot tub nude. Do you mind? No one disagreed and she quickly disrobed and jumped in. You quickly followed and removed your clothes and got in, too. Vic and I looked at each other and stripped to join in.

There we were all completely naked and comfortable. Enjoying the constant flow of Margarita's as our friendship continued to grow. The sun had set by now and Vic had lit the Tiki lights around the Grotto and the mood was perfect. You and Angela sat beside each other in the hot tub and I could see something was going on under the bubbling water. Your hand and arm would move and then Angela's. I knew you two were feeling each other up and by the expression on your faces; you were fingering each other's cunts under the water. That was hot!

Vic and I just sat and watched as our ladies became more embolden and put us secondary to their needs. Angela was the first to stand up and direct you to sit on the edge of the hot tub. You did as she directed. She spread your legs and walked up between them to surrender her kisses to your lips, neck and tits. She slowly moved her face directly in front of your pussy and began licking you. You stretched back allowing her better access as Vic and I watched. She ate you then you ate her. It was amazing and Vic and I agreed...we could take no more. Vic pulled Angela to him and starting fucking her hard and I did the same to you. We fucked until one orgasm after another overtook our bodies. I came once inside you and my cock stayed hard so I kept fucking you until I came again. Vic and Angela were already finished and sat back and watched the severe pounding I was putting on your pussy. As my climax subsided, my cock finally admitted defeat; we all relaxed back in the water and resumed drinking our Margarita's while talking about our wild evening together. What a full-filled evening.

We thanked Vic and Angela for a great evening and told them we hoped for a repeat in the near future. We were told we were welcome anytime to their home and accepted their future invitation. We dressed and you and Angela kissed for the last time before departing with Vic back to our hotel.

We arrived to our room and collapsed in the bed with our clothes still on. I slowly began undressing you as we talked about the events of the evening. Then you undressed me. We lie there naked and that's when I confessed I knew what was going to happen after dinner as Vic and I discussed it. I knew Angela was bi-sexual and she wanted to fuck you and I was okay with it as long as you wanted and accepted her advances. I knew you wanted this experience and did not stand in the way of letting it happen. I am not a prude and I know a beautiful woman often thinks about being with another woman. Hell, if I were a woman, I would want this, too. So, I just allowed your desires to manifest and enjoyed your intense happiness as I watched it unfold. I saw you look at me many times as she ate you for acceptance, and my response, although non-verbal, confirmed to you I was okay with it happening. Once you knew this...you allowed yourself to enjoy her touches and the new experience. We talked until we both drifted off to a deep sleep.

Awakening the next morning you found me licking your pussy and a raging hard on near your face. You suddenly turned on top of me and assumed the 69 position. We ate each other with no words being spoken, just moans of pleasure. You came several times before I replaced my tongue with my fingers. I began rubbing your G-spot while you sucked my cock and you immediately began to squirt your juices all over my face and body. I loved it and continued as your cum soaked me and the bed underneath. You rolled off me, with my cock still in your mouth and you feverishly began sucking me harder and deeper. Escaping a word in between, you begged me for my cum. Hearing your plea caused me to begin gushing and you consumed every drop. What did escape your mouth and tongue you later came back to clean from my cock and balls. You then turned to your back and savored the taste and every drop of my sperm. Your eyes were closed and your mouth was wide open. It was a beautiful sight to watch.

After a few minutes of recovery, we departed for the bathroom to shower and dress before going to town for breakfast.

We departed the hotel and walked around until we found a cozy little restaurant. We sat side-by-side and ordered. After breakfast and much playful touching, we returned to walking the streets to do some more shopping and sightseeing. We spent the entire day together walking hand-in-hand until we noticed Vic waiting for his next fare. We talked for a while and were showered in compliments. He said Angela wanted us to come back to their home for dinner again before we departed from our vacation. We hungrily agreed as his next fare called for him from down the street. We resumed our walk as he scurried off.

We saw all the sights and stopped for a coffee at a cute outdoor pub before returning to our hotel. We enjoyed dinner in our room the other evening and decided to stay in and repeat this romantic episode. I called room service and placed our order, but this time I requested a private dinner. As we awaited room service I told you to go refreshen yourself and remove all your clothing. A looked of surprise enveloped your face when I asked you to be naked for dinner. I told you I love being nude around you and requested a private dinner so we could be nude during dinner. Your confusion immediately turned to acceptance and you went to the bedroom to prepare yourself.