Love in the Moonlight

Story Info
Just romantic and passionate moonlit sex.
1.6k words
4.44
7.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radomir1
Radomir1
33 Followers

Hi. It's just a romantic story of one night. No plot or names. Just sex.

If you're not interested in that kind of stuff, just search the site for what you like. If it's OK, I look forward to your 5 star reviews and enthusiastic comments ;) This is the only evaluation of the author's work on Literotica.

English is not my first language, so no need to throw stones at me.

* * * * *

You are standing by the window. Your silhouette in the moonlight looks especially enchanting. You're wearing a small thong and a thin, see-through bra. I come up behind you and hug you, wearing nothing. My hands are on your tummy, gently kissing your neck. My right hand goes to your bra with ease and nimbly, I unbutton the button in the front and step back a little, lightly touching the straps, and the bra falls down rapidly, sliding easily over the velvety skin, exposing your beautiful breasts. You turn to face me without saying anything, gently put your arms around my neck and lean into me. I feel your warm breath on my lips, and immediately I touch your slightly moist lips. I run my hands down your back and down to your smooth buttocks, squeeze them a little, and pull you even closer to me. I'm intoxicated by your scent, and we continue kissing. We start playing with tongues, you smile. I take you in my arms, you are light and almost weightless.

You wrap your arms around my neck and give me another kiss as I carry you to the bed. I lower you with ease onto the silk sheets of the huge bed, and I sink down after you and continue kissing you with a hickey. My hands are already insistently caressing your huge breasts. I move my lips lower and cover your neck with small kisses, listening to your soft sighs. The descent was very leisurely, and now I caress two luxurious mounds with my lips, running my tongue over your nipples, nibbling them lightly, stroking my back gently and letting you know with your angelic voice that you really like this game. I run my tongue along the line from my chest to my belly button, going around it in a circle a couple of times and going further to my cherished goal. The only barrier standing in my way is the one that separates us from incredible pleasure. I take the rubber band with my teeth and pull it slightly towards me, then my hands join in. Without any effort at all, the little rubber band surrenders to my pressure and rips.

The last barrier has fallen and you can now feel completely free, my queen, a beautiful view opens up. A real shell with a pearl, your lips slightly glistening with moisture in the light of the moon. You are completely defenseless in front of me, but you don't mind it at all and keep surrendering your boundaries, wanting to be mine without reserve. You just can't be prepared for that. Beloved, I kiss you right on the open rosebud. A loud, passionate moan comes from your lips. With your left hand you take my head, and with your right hand you forcefully squeeze the silk sheet. Maybe it's because you're afraid of flying into earth orbit. Kissing finished, I caress you next with my tongue, going in circles, up and down, finding the little vulnerable pea and fondling it passionately. Your moans are becoming more and more frequent, and slowly turn into screams, it's okay, you'll sing more than once tonight. You grab my hair and forcefully guide me to you. I thrust my tongue as deep as I can. The nerve endings of my tongue feel the micro throbbing of your flaming bosom. It lasts a few moments, and you stroke my head. You raise yourself over the bed, tell me it's your turn, your sexy commanding voice drives me crazy, and I lie down on my back. You kiss me on the lips, and now you're coming down on me with your sweet lips. I'm ready for anything, but not this. With your slim little hand you take my cock and open the head. This makes my tension even greater, it's very hard to restrain myself from a big explosion. You run your tongue over the head.

Oh my God! Then with the tip of your tongue you go down the stem to the most precious, you cover them with kisses and come back to the top. You take the head in your mouth and gently suck on it, giving wild pleasure. I'm all tense, no more strength, waiting.

I put you on your back in a lightning motion, and I lay down on top of you. You're a little surprised, you don't resist, but I still grab your wrists and press you to the bed. You spread your hips wide in anticipation of my ramming, your hot flesh yearns to feel me inside you, but I take my time and enjoy the fact that you are completely subservient to me and in my power. I kiss you passionately and simultaneously enter your quivering flesh. My lips are already on your neck, you scream "Oh, Yes!!" kissing my ear and whispering how good you feel. The movements are leisurely, my golden horse enters very easily, it's all covered in your velvet lube. We feel so good together. It seems that there is no one else in the world but us. I let go of your wrists and hug your back. You stroke my back with your hands, your sharpened claws sliding playfully across it. At this moment, you look like a cat, and I look like your ball.

You move your hands lower, gently squeeze my buttocks and guide me into you faster, thereby letting me know to quicken the pace. I obey you, my goddess, and gladly comply with your desire. The pace quickens. I enter you faster and faster. And there is absolutely no friction, no barriers between us, no feigned falsity, everything is natural. We're making love without clothes, in our pristine form, and we're giving each other real pleasure. You're no longer playfully digging your claws into my back, but it's a sweet pain, screaming across the room, letting me know you're close, I slow my pace and go in as deep as I can. You press me hard against you and cum, my cock feeling your vaginal contractions. You are enjoying the moment of true happiness with your eyes closed. And I enjoy watching it, it's better than all the praise and compliments. But I haven't cum yet, so I give you a few moments to come, then I turn you over and put you on all fours. You turn around at me, standing on all fours, in the moonlight I can see the surprise on your face and at the same time your readiness for the second half. I take you by the hips, spread your legs a little wider, and I get behind you and come inside you.

My cock didn't lose any of its hardness, but, on the contrary, was in wild tension, because I was restraining myself as hard as I could. Nice slaps sounded as my hips touched your round ass. I stroke your back, you howl with pleasure and clutch the long-suffering sheet in my hands. I fly into you with ease, quickening my pace. You feel a slight fatigue in your back. You begin to tear forward from me, the pleasure is so great, and it seems that you want to reduce it a little, so as not to suffocate with delight, but I do not let you go. Forcibly holding your hips in my hands. You are so hot inside and out. You cum again. There's so much more power in the throbbing. You pull out of my hands with a sweet scream and fall onto the bed, convulsing, trying to catch your breath. And I fall the other way.

Lying on my stomach, you find my cock with your right hand, squeeze it and say, "Oh God," feeling hard and stiff. I don't know where you're getting your strength from, but you quickly and nimbly saddled up to me, put your hands on my chest and began to ride. Oh, you're my horsewoman. I hugged your ass and rested, admiring the way you did everything beautifully. From galloping you slowly switched to a trot. Sighs and sweet cries filled the room. I got up and sat down. You took me by the head and tucked my face into your chest. I immediately began to caress it, to lick it. There was a spring in your bosom. My cock, my testicles were completely covered in velvet lube. I kissed you, took your ass and started helping you, conquering Everest.

You were all sweaty, and so was I. Your sweet sweat was on my lips as I caressed your neck and chest. Your strength was running low after riding so wildly. I laid you on your back and began to fuck you frantically, waiting for you to peak. You barely held my hands and lay there with your eyes closed, your moans stupefying me more and more. I felt that the end was near. You cried out that you were cumming, and at the same moment I poured into you. The warm, thick cum filled you completely. I couldn't contain my ecstasy, I gasped, but I was pampered with pleasure. We pressed so hard against each other and enjoyed our orgasm. My cock went limp, and I rolled over you and lay down next to you. You were practically passing out, and I was swallowing at the pounding of my own pulse. It was a hell of a hot night, and not even the cold of the Atlantic could cool us down. Gradually, completely exhausted, we fell asleep.

Radomir1
Radomir1
33 Followers