Love Is a Pool of Black Slime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The younger slime woman rose two tentacles from her puddle. 'This is all I can do without losing my human shape.'

'It's enough.' Onyx spoke in a soft voice. She pulled Emmit closer, caressing his shoulder. 'Your dad was about to cum when we were interrupted. How about we teach you what to do by yourself or the day you have a mate, and we make up for daddy's lost orgasm?'

The slime girl's eyes lighted up in response, and her cock sprung up with a twitch. Emmit leaned in to whisper into his partner's ear. 'Do I get any say in this?'

'Your daughter is sad, and lonely, and it's our duty as parents to make sure she's okay. All we're asking of you is to be a practice dummy, and you'll get to cum. Be a good sport.' Onyx retorted back at him. Emmit gave it a second thought, and then he shrugged. Had he had a daughter in planet Earth, the thought of doing this wouldn't have crossed his mind. But he was far too removed, in body, mind and soul, from the human species. He sat with his back against his wife, and relaxed.

Kara observed her dad's body up and down. It filled her with curiosity. Hers and his were kind of similar, given they had the same amount and disposition of limbs. But her father's body was so much bulkier. It was also covered in this so-called "hair", but in a super short and sparse version of it. She saw the scar over his right eye, but she didn't know the concept of scarring. As far as she knew, that was just part of his appearance. What did call her attention, was his dick. It had been long and engorged back when him and her mom were 'doing it'. Then, when talking, it shrunk down to a funny looking, wrinkly worm. And now that she was examining him in detail, it was growing again. Even his balls seemed to enlarge.

She got her face really close to the head of his dick. She couldn't help but wonder why, where she had a vertical slit, her father had a circular hole. Wondering if maybe she had to separate the flesh to make a slit visible, she placed her index finger in there. Emmit took a hitched breath, and Kara pressed to get the tip of her finger inside her father's cock. It was engulfing her, but it didn't stop being round. 'Careful.' Her mom warned her. 'He isn't as flexible as us. Your finger might be a bit too thick.' She made one of her tentacles draw near, and become as thin as a barely visible tendril. When Kara removed her finger, Onyx sent her tendril into Emmit's cock, making the man shiver and curl his toes in response.

Kara covered her face, although kept spying from between her fingers, at the sight of such a lewd image. 'C'mon. He can take two of these. Try it.' Her mom egged her on. She focused on turning one of her tentacles into a thin thread of slime. She prodded the entrance with it, and went in, finding that she could reach so much deeper into her father's member. This was moaned as a second tendril made its way inside of him. Kara hugged herself, and moaned too. She hadn't expected this much stimulation. Her father's cock was wet, soft, and tight, and for some reason, sticking her tentacle in there felt so good.

Onyx smiled, at both her mate and her offspring enjoying themselves. She decided she would amp up the pleasure. She slowly took almost all of her tendril out of Emmit's dick, and then quickly put it inside. Her family moaned and squirmed in unison. She kept moving, as Emmit caressed her leg, and Kara curled up, not knowing what to do with herself. The younger woman found out pressure on her member felt good too. She grabbed it with both her hands. She started moving them up and down her own member, as this was what she felt on her tendril, and she felt extreme pleasure at it. She looked up at her mom for approval. 'You're doing great. Keep it up until you feel you can't take it anymore, and then, keep going. Then something wonderful will happen.' Her mother instructed her.

Kara nodded, and kept jerking herself off. She discovered that, even if caressing her whole shaft felt amazing, the best part of all was touching the head. She played with it, a black, thin liquid starting to ooze out of it, and making things feel slippery and even better. She stuck a finger into her cock, and saw that she could take it. She fingered the hole of her cock, while her mom quickened the pace of her tendril, meaning the one she had inside her father, was getting maximum stimulation. She reached that point where she needed everything to stop, but she followed her mom's instructions, and didn't. When she reached her climax, she let out a high-pitched scream, and she shot out a giant load of black semen, along with some black, slimy worms. The worms disappeared into her puddle, as she took a moment to process everything. 'What. Was. That?!'

Onyx chuckled as her daughter tried to regain composure, retrieving the tendril from her father, and taking her finger out of her cock. 'That my dear, was an orgasm. The day your mate arrives, you'll both spend a lot of time getting orgasms out of each other. And those worms...' She pointed at the pool of slime beneath her daughter. '...As you keep eating, they'll grow into tentacles, and they'll be so much easier to manipulate, than trying to make tentacles out of your original slime.'

Emmit was a silent observer, with a slight smile on his face. That little sounding session had felt really nice, but Onyx and him were used to so much more, that he was still nowhere near cumming. Still, he found the sight of her daughter marveling at the sensations her body could give her very endearing. And considering a second take at his situation, he was the plaything of two hot slime women. Life was good.

Onyx crawled over to her daughter, and held her head by the sides. 'Stick out your tongue.' Kara didn't understand the reasoning behind this request, but she did. She had a "normal" tongue, modeled after that of Emmit's, who often stuck her tongue out of her when playing together. 'That won't do. That's the kind of tongue your mate will have, if they turn out to be a human. You'll need something like this.' She stuck out her own tongue, shaped like a cock.

Kara watched her with curiosity. 'Why?'

'Because then, you can do this to your mate.' Onyx pulled her daughter into a deep kiss. It was Kara's first time having anything other than a chaste kiss. She closed her eyes, enjoying the pleasurable tickles on her tongue. She ran it over her mother's cock tongue, exploring its shape. She found a familiar slit in there, that she traced, right before Onyx sucked her tongue in. Kara moaned into the other's mouth, her tongue trapped inside her mother's cock-tongue. Emmit played with himself, enjoying the spectacle, with no rush to finish soon.

Kara could swear her world was spinning when her mother let go. An endearing smile crept up to Onyx's lips. Her daughter was making an effort to shape-shift her tongue. It went through several stages with lumps in all the wrong places until it settled into a proper, slitted cock. She crawled over her dad, having to climb his body a bit to get eye to eye level. When she kissed him, their cocks pressed together, and she twitched with anticipation. She let her tongue roam inside her father's mouth. His tongue was warm and wet, delightful to have against her new cock. She felt her dad press against her slit, as if asking for permission, and she engulfed his tongue with hers. The resulting pleasure caused to melt a little, but Emmit hugged her and helped her stay in place. She could feel his muscular pecs and arms, and started to understand why her mother found them so appealing.

Once Kara was in a stable human shape again, Emmit grabbed both their cocks, and started pumping them. Kara moaned, and grinded against him, throwing her arms around his neck. This felt so much better when it was someone else doing it to you. Emmit's single hand, as he was using the other one for balance, left plenty of space on their shafts, so Onyx joined them with one of her tentacles, wrapping it around their dicks, making circular and up and down motions too. Kara was overwhelmed again, and she came one more time, spilling her black seed all over her father's pecs. Emmit reached climax at the same time, covering his daughter's tits with his white seed, as his induced mutation now had him shooting at least a liter every time.

Kara put some space between her and her parents, and plopped down. 'W-Whoa... How do you guys do this all the time? This is tiring!'

The other two gave each other knowing smiles. Emmit shrugged. 'Practice.'

Onyx grabbed Kara's wrist, and guided her into massaging her semen into her father's skin. 'This also helps. It keeps your mate nourished and strong.' Kara smeared the black liquid diligently all over his chest and shoulders.

The mother could tell Kara was still curious about something, but was too shy about asking the question. Her intuition told her what the younger woman wanted to see, though. 'Well, everybody here but me has cum. Emmit.'

The man turned his head at being called, and before he knew it, several tentacles had grabbed him by all of his limbs, and lifted him up in the air, almost in a sitting position. Another appendage made its way into his mouth as swiftly as the rest of them, and another pair of tentacles were crawling up his cock. Onyx's cock got super stiff as she fucked her mate's mouth. She made a tendril go into Emmit's dick, and added a second tentacle into his mouth, taking turns going in and out, making him drool all over his own chin.

Kara shivered just from looking at them. Her tentacles were part of her body, and she knew having them touch, slide, and penetrate, felt as good as having her humanoid body played with. Seeing her mother manipulate so many of them at once, and having them all frotting against her mate... The younger woman pressed her legs together, but she couldn't keep her erection from escaping, and standing at attention. She grabbed her cock with her hands, and started masturbating, without un-gluing her eyes from her parents.

Onyx leaned forward, sinking her head into Emmit's crotch. She sucked on each of his balls, feeling the ever present worms wriggling inside of them. She stuck her tongue out and slid up his dick, never minding that her own tongue was a dick too. After all, she was a slime woman. All of her was super wet, and Emmit loved having any part of her pressed against his genitals. She pressed sloppy kisses all over his shaft, his moans muffled by the mouthful of tentacles invading him. When she got to the tip, she pressed her tongue against it, and her cock-tongue swallowed up his member. Kara nodded her head subconsciously in sync with her mother, as this one bobbed her head, moving her tongue all along the father's member.

Onyx, while performing the blowjob, summoned a tentacle behind her, to penetrate her own ass with. Kara's eyes widened. That had never occurred to her. One of her hands ventured lower, past her balls, and there she found it. She stuck two fingers in, and whined. It was a hole, and playing with it felt good. She brought up a tentacle of her own to penetrate herself, imitating her mother. This left her hand free to play with her balls, while with the other one she kept jerking off.

Emmit thrashed around, trying to grab the tentacles that went into his mouth. Onyx smiled, knowing what it was that he was craving. She retreated those appendages, and the human made grabby hands at her. She took pity on her poor, overly stimulated mate, and made her tentacles lower him, until she was in his reach. Emmit pulled her into a passionate kiss, his hands clinging to the spikes on her head, and digging into the slime of her back. Onyx hugged him back, both with her arms, and more tentacles wrapping around his torso. She pulled back a bit, letting her tongue hang out, sucking on that of Emmit, to show her daughter how it looked from outside. Then they fused together again, never wanting to leave each other's lips.

Even in the complicated position he was in, Emmit managed to hump against his lover. 'Impatient, are we?' Onyx said with a smirk.

Emmit complained with a groan. 'You left me on the edge before. Now you've worked me for a long time, and I'm on the edge again. I swear if you leave me hanging--'

'You're already hanging.'

'You know what I mean!' Emmit's plea had genuine despair in it.

Onyx decided the poor man was right. He had waited for too long. She took a step back, making space to align their cocks in front of each other. Then she came closer again, slamming Emmit's cock into hers. Emmit threw his head back with a loud moan, as his mate started thrusting. He loved any stimuli Onyx saw fit for him. Tentacles, her tongue, the space between her tits or ass cheeks, but nothing felt as good as having his dick engulfed by that of hers. He wasn't sure what did it. If it was the worm sliding into his urethra while they fucked cock in cock, or the feeling in his balls from the worms reacting to their maker.

Kara stared at them intensely. She touched herself, aroused both by the sight of her parents, and by the promise of, one day, having a mate that she would feel this good with. Being less experienced, she was the first to go, spilling her black semen all over her slime puddle, pouring out plenty of worms that would one day turn into tentacles.

Emmit followed with a loud groan, shooting his load into Onyx's balls, making them swell up, filled with his cum. Seeing her mate in a state of pure bliss was Onyx's undoing. The alien stepped back to take Emmit out of her, and covered his body in several spurts of black slime. She produced some worms that would grow into tentacles too, but none that would result in a baby, as she could control when her sex sessions were for actual mating, and when just for "practice".

The human gasped, taking in long, deep breaths, and exhaling in the same way. Kara asked, worried, 'What's wrong with dad? Is he okay?'

'He's more than okay. He just needs time to recover after an orgasm, unlike us.' Onyx looked at her partner with arm eyes. 'Your mate will probably have the same... Issue.'

Kara looked at her dad, relieved. But then she felt an awkward silence settle between them.

'If you want to speak, do so, my dear.' Onyx told her.

'Well...' Kara looked down. If she had inherited her father's circulatory system, she would be blushing. 'I was wondering... Until I find my mate... If I could join you. This felt really, really good.'

Onyx smiled at her, and placed a soft kiss on her horn. 'From time to time. But mom and dad need their alone time too.'

Kara's eye brightened up, and she gave a nod, conveying she understood.

'Oooonyyyyx... Let me go, my legs are going numb.' Now the two women panicked, not knowing if that was normal, or lethal. The family would go a long time before the daughter left the nest, but for now, they had worked out a solution for her loneliness problem.