Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 03

Story Info
Continued misbehavior by Nerd Kait and Geek Nick.
10k words
4.58
4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 3

Continued adventures in misbehavior with Nerd Kait and Geek Nick. They investigate the Kamasutra, plan another impulsive 'sex in public' deed, and visit a Masturbation Club. I'd like to thank WatchingCloud for the use of his M Club idea and rules.

...

They were in the bed in their beloved 'spoon and fork' position. This side-by-side rear entry intercourse allowed them to diddle the evening away. It had been quiet for a while... maybe fifteen minutes. Sometimes they liked to just go with the sensations of being intimately linked. Kait broke the silence.

"We've been invited to a club meeting by Beth."

"We're not in any clubs," he said, confused.

"She's joined a club and wants us to attend a meeting."

"Why would we want to be in a club."

"You might like this one. Beth went to Highland High School. She was in a club there and she's found one here."

"I don't understand why. What kind of club?"

"Can you reach the purple envelope behind you on the bedside table?"

He leaned back and reached over his head, trying not to pull his cock out of Kait. He succeeded and tried to hand the envelope to her.

"No, I've already read it. You take a look."

He pulled a card out which read:

'You've been invited to the M Club meeting. The first rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. The second rule of M Club is: You don't talk about M Club. Third rule of M Club: No touching anyone but yourself. Fourth rule: No recording devices. Fifth rule: No clothing below the waist. Sixth rule: If this is your first time at M Club, you must masturbate. Reply to the email listed below. Please include the code # next to your name. This proves you received a valid invitation from a current member.'

"A masturbation club?"

"I'm going to assume that's not really a question, but more like an expression of surprise," she replied.

"Yes... shock really. Are you seeing this as another attempt at us making bad decisions and being impulsive."

"I think this would certainly be impulsive... definitely. If it's safe, I don't see why we shouldn't give it a try."

"Alright, but let's talk to Beth before we reply to the invitation." He clarified.

"I'll check and see if she's in her room."

Kait reached back and knocked on the wall. The stretch did disengage them. Nick slipped out with disappointment.

A muffled voice said, 'I'll be right there.'

"I guess she's in... we didn't get to finish." Nick laughed.

"We could stay, spoon and fork, and let Beth watch..."

"I'd rather finish later," he responded.

They disengaged and went to the bathroom to clean up. Each pulled on their big fluffy robe that Nick thought they had stolen from the hotel visit. Actually, Kait charged them to her debit card.

Beth knocked on the door in less than five minutes. Kait answered the door and took the two cups of coffee Beth had made. Kait had purchased an espresso/coffee machine with grinder for the quad. The other girls took turns cleaning it. Beth sat in the desk chair. Nick and Kait sat against the headboard of the bed.

"Thank you for the invitation. Please tell us about the club," he asked.

"Ok. When I was a senior at Highland High, I was invited to join the 'M Club.' It was just students at Highland. It was an unusual but interesting way to meet people my age. And, honestly, it was an incredible amount of fun. Plus, it was a great, safe way to have a lot of sex. So, thought I'd try and find something similar here."

"And obviously you did," Kait said.

"Well, yes and no. This is a good bit more structured than the high school club. It meets off campus and is hosted by the founders... Bob and Carol. Their pseudo names are a reference to a movie from last century. Anyway, membership is by referral from another member only."

"How old are Bob and Carol?" Nick asked.

"They're in their thirties but look younger. They obviously exercise and are tan all over. They are a very attractive couple both clothed and naked. And they are also articulate, friendly, and just nice people. All the other members are students, eighteen to low twenties."

"So, what happens at the meeting?" Kait asked.

"There is a half hour of hors d'oeuvres and soft drinks and beer. Then we go out to this massive patio around the pool. He has chairs set up in a circle. Each chair has a big tote bag to put your clothes in. Everybody undresses and sits down. Visitors seeking membership must masturbate one at a time while everyone watches. I didn't think I could do that... but it was just too sexy once I got started. All those eyes and me jilling away... ooooh girl!"

Beth sat silently for a few moments with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Sorry for digressing. After that you just watch and play with yourself. Most people announce when they're going to cum, but you don't have to."

"How many members?" Nick asked.

"I was the tenth and Bob and Carol want to limit it to twelve. They don't want there to be so many people that it gets unmanageable. Are y'all gonna come... please... you'll have a good time... promise."

"Let us talk about it. We'll respond tomorrow or Friday." Kait said.

After Beth left, Kait leaned over and untied Nick's robe. It wasn't really a surprise, he had a hardon.

"Looks like you're at least thinking about joining," she smiled and licked his balls.

"It's intriguing. I agree with you. It's definitely impulsive and we should give it a try."

"Agreed! Let's shake on it," she said.

He offered his hand. She untied her robe and slipped out of it.

"I was thinking we should 'shake' other parts of our body together."

He helped her straddle his hips. She lifted 'Nickie' (his cock) and slipped over it. They reveled in the moment of copulation... the warmth, the longing, the joy.

"Oh yes! Much better than a handshake... much, much better," he sighed.

...

Saturday evening, they arrived a few minutes early. Beth was coming separately, hoping one of the boys might ask her out afterwards. Bob met them at the door.

"You must be Kait and Nick... welcome to the party. Do you have any questions?"

"Not yet," she said, while Nick shook his head 'no.'

"So, there won't be any surprises, you understand you will kick off the festivities alone, while everyone else watches."

"You'll, uh, give us a... um, a head's up when?" Nick asked.

"Absolutely. It will be when we call the meeting to order, so to speak. I'll let you know beforehand. For now, just relax, have some food and drink. We're very happy you decided to attend."

A half dozen, college-aged men and women, about evenly mixed were talking and laughing. Nick and Kait weren't good at mingling and stood off to the side. Beth arrived shortly and dragged them around making introductions. Everybody was very friendly and relaxed. When Beth finished introducing them, she started chatting up one particular guy. Nick got a couple of Corona's, and they went out by the pool. It was quiet.

"Ugh! This beer tastes like bull urine," Kait said.

"And you are familiar with the taste of bovine urine?" Nick asked. "It's a very popular brand with college students."

She set her bottle down. Nick took a sip of his.

"You're right. I guess getting intoxicated is out of the question. We'll have to take 'getting drunk' at a party off our poor decision list."

"Agreed! I'd never be able to drink enough."

"Can you jill off in front of others?" Nick asked.

"The idea of jilling off while being watched by a bunch of people is both terrifying and erotic. I think I can do it... I hope I can anyway. What about you?"

"You nailed it... scary as 'A Quiet Place, Part II' but also an erotic fantasy. If one of us changes our mind, let's just leave."

"Are you gonna' change your mind?" she asked.

"Same as you... think I can, but..."

After a half hour of mingling, Bob approached Nick and Kait.

"We're going to start now... Are you two, ok? If you want to stay, you must go first."

They both nodded, 'yes' and Bob called for everyone's attention. There was exactly a dozen in attendance. Carol was standing next to him. He welcomed everyone and then suggested they move to the outside area by the pool. He turned and led the way. The pool area was large. There were a dozen chaise lounges and chairs in a circle. All had tote bags on them, and a huge white towel folded in the seat.

Bob said, "I'm sure you have all said 'hello' to Kait and Nick. It is a club tradition for new people at the party to strip first and start masturbating while everyone else watches. Remember members, you can only watch. So, keep your clothes on and no touching yourselves... yet!"

The admonition received a small amount of laughter. Carol took Kait's hand and led her to a chaise lounge on the other side of the circle.

"I remember my first time. It's very intimidating. It's best just to start undressing... don't think about it. Just go..." Carol suggested.

Bob pointed to a chair opposite Kait. Everyone sat down, including Nick. Kait was still standing and began unbuttoning her blouse. Nick stood up to begin undressing also. Bob, who was sitting next to him, touched his arm and motioned for him to sit down.

"One at a time. Wait until she's finished," he whispered to Nick.

Kait slipped off her shoes and removed her blouse. She was wearing a sexy-hot, red bra, which she unhooked. Nick was proud of her. His hands were shaking watching her, but she showed no nervousness at all. He knew she was, but it didn't show. She dropped the bra in the tote bag and massaged her breasts. The nipples were already hard, and she pulled on them, making them longer. She stepped out of her shorts and stood for a moment, modeling the matching risqué red thong. It reminded Nick of the bikini she wore at the beach... barely covering her mons.

She rubbed herself over the thong, while continuing to pinch and pull her nipples. Moisture began to darken the red thong to a scarlet color. Nick's cock was successfully rearranging itself as it expanded. Kait was putting on a stunning show. She slid her hand down inside the thong and clearly buried her fingers in her muff. She rocked against her hand and moaned. Nick looked around the circle and saw men and women with their hands on themselves, rubbing and stroking over their clothing, despite Bob's admonition.

Kait sat on the towel on the lounger and pealed the thong down below her knees. There were several people who inhaled audibly when she revealed her hairlessness. She fingered herself for a couple more minutes before removing the thong off her calves and dropping it in the tote. She moved back on the towel, setting her legs on either side of the chaise. She was exposed completely; her moisture illuminated by the patio lights.

Nick needed to help his cock find more room in his pants. It had become uncomfortable. He was turned on by Kait's performance but began to have doubts if he could do as good a job. His hands trembled visibly. Bob leaned over and whispered.

"You'll be fine. A couple of the guys are gay. They're looking forward to seeing you."

Nick knew he was trying to be helpful... but 'really?' It was almost too much pressure. Despite his worries, Nickie was excited and struggling to get out.

Kait had laid back on the chaise with her legs spread even further open. She was using both hands now. One buried deeply inside her, pumping loudly. The other swirling around Clio (her clit). Nick saw her back beginning to arch and knew she was ready. She lifted further off the towel and began moaning.

"Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! Oh my god"

She thrust her hips wildly. A small amount of ejaculate shot out on the towel, getting a pleasant groaning gasp from the crowd. Her chest flushed red, and her nipples looked like they could cut glass. Coming out the other side of her orgasmic seizure, she moved her hand off her clit and the hip thrusts decreased in speed and distance. Her other fingers remained inside, although they were moving slowly now. When she finally removed her fingers, the audience offered a sustained golf clap... subdued but appreciative. There was no hollering or whistling, but their pleasure was sincere.

"Thank you, Kait," Bob said warmly. "We adored your enthusiasm. You turned a lot of us on."

"You're welcome. The idea scared the shite out of me, but I did enjoy it."

There was more golf applause. Bob looked at Nick and nodded. Grabbing a deep breath, Nick stood and pulled his T-shirt over his head. He wasn't physically imposing. He worked out some and didn't have a lot of body fat. But there was no six-pack or bulging biceps. He was trim but not muscular. He slipped off his boat shoes and stepped out of his shorts. Kait had bought him an expensive pair of designer briefs that had a penis sleeve and ball pouch. The sleeve was not designed to hold an erection and he was 'tented' out.

He flexed and good naturedly laughed at himself. His mind was racing, 'Can I do it? Can I take them off? Will my erection go away? Will people laugh at me?' His heart was beating hard and fast. He looked at Kait. She saw the doubt in his eyes and moved up to the foot of the chaise. She wanted to go give him a hug, but she smiled and placed two fingers below her eyes. She was trying to say, 'look at me.' It worked. He locked eyes with her and pulled his briefs down.

Nickie was thrilled to be free from the bondage of the sleeve. It waved around at everyone. He grabbed it and began stroking. He felt antsy and took a couple of steps. He liked how that felt... naked, hard, and moving. He couldn't remember moving much when he was masturbating... until Kait, he had always been alone. So, he kept walking. He broke eye-contact with Kait and looked at those he was walking past. When someone made eye contact with him, he would pause for a few moments. He would fap his boner in front of them.

When he got around to Kait, he positioned himself right in front of her face. She could have leaned forward six inches and licked him. Instead, she made a big show of putting her hands under her thighs. Several people chuckled. He let go of Nickie and moved his hips from side to side. His cock swung in a wide arc in front of her face. More people laughed. He realized he was having fun. He took a step back, turned around, and bent from the waist. He looked back through his legs and Kait waved.

He moved on around the circle, stopping when anyone made eye contact. One man seemed especially interested. He jerked for the guy, who then opened his mouth and wiggled his tongue in a rapid licking motion. 'Ah! One of the gay men.' He shook a finger side-to-side, 'no, no.' The man made a pouty face like a child refused a piece of candy. That got a big laugh.

All the attention was pushing Nick along. He returned to his seat. Spreading his legs apart, he began holding his nuts. His stroking hand moved faster and faster. When he came, he kept his eyes open and watched the group watching him. Ropes of cum flew from Nickie. The first hit him on the chin. The hit line got shorter with each blast. In the end he had cum splotches running in a jagged vertical line from the chin to his belly button. There was soft applause.

"Thank you, Nick. You're the first person comfortable enough to walk around. I'm sure everyone appreciated the close-up view."

'Comfortable?' Nick thought. "It was a real rush!" he replied to Bob.

More applause followed. Then the rest of the group stood up. Bob reminded everyone of the rules.

"Everyone please remember, touching another is not allowed. I suggest you pace yourself. Cumming early is only permitted if you have the stamina to cum again!"

The others undressed rather quickly and soon there were twelve naked people, watching ten people masturbate. Their bodies were varied but all of them were young and healthy. A few had fuller figures, and a few were muscularly toned. Breast size ranged from Kait's perfect little mounds to Beth's incredible hulks. One of the men owned an exceptionally large cock, maybe ten inches, and huge balls. But all the other men would be considered 'normal' or average size.

It was very erotic, watching this group pleasuring themselves. But it didn't seem like porn. Having met the participants before the circle, they seemed like regular people. A party of normal people that included masturbation. So many body types, various techniques, and facial expressions. Kait was spent but was getting a buzz from watching. Nick had a partial erection and was using some of his own cum to lubricate himself.

There was no talking, but a heck of a lot of moaning, oooo'ing and ahhhh'ing. The first member to announce imminent orgasm was the guy with the big dick. All eyes turned his way and were rewarded by a massive ejaculation. He propelled hot cum all over his face, chest, shoulders, and the floor. It was astonishing! He must have abstained for weeks. The gay guy that ogled Nick's hardon must have relished big dick's cumshot. He was next loosening his load. Several women followed. One of which had a small squirt of ejaculate. Then people around the circle randomly called out and came.

Nick felt like he could cum again, but decided to wait and see if Kait did now or if they might have one together later. Bob was the last to cum. He tossed his towel on the pool deck and stood to fire his hose. He had exceptional distance but not much substance. And that ended the festivities. Some people showered by the pool and went swimming. Beth did pair off with the guy she was pursuing. Other folks dressed and left. Kait and Nick used the shower to clean up. They talked for a while with Bob and Carol and took their leave.

"Did you enjoy the evening?" he asked in the car.

"I learned something about myself."

"Uh huh?"

"I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. I did enjoy myself and had a magnificent orgasm."

"You looked like you had fun," he agreed.

"A few days ago, we talked about making love versus fucking."

"Yes, I remember."

"I believe making love is critical to a healthy relationship. The feelings associated with making love are deeply meaningful and fundamentally life affirming. Fucking you is fun and entertaining. Making love is moving. It takes me somewhere everybody should have a chance to be. Fucking is recreation. I believe we need both in our lives. And public masturbation is another choice for recreation."

"You couldn't just say you had fun?" he teased.

She looked sharply at him and then realized it was a joke.

"You're such an ass sometimes."

"Who me?!?"

"Yeah you."

"You should be majoring in philosophy, not science. Those are heavy thoughts. I think you're right. The choices are not binary. Both, or I should say all types of consenting sexual interaction are important. So, what's it going to be when we get back to your dorm?"

"I want to make long, slow love to you until we fall asleep. Tomorrow's Sunday and I have a field trip planned."

In Kait's dorm room they locked the door. In the shower they scrubbed each other's backs. In the bed they kindled the fire in each other's loins with their tongues.

"Would you like to get off orally and then spoon and fork until we fall asleep?" he asked.

"Sounds dreamy, but let's get each other off separately... give each other orgasms."

"I love that idea. Would you like to go first?" he asked, meaning get off first.

"Yes, lay on your back and pull your legs up and back."

"Uh, Ok. I meant... you get... never mind."

When he pulled his legs back, she pushed on his thighs rolling him onto his shoulders. She moved her hands to his butt and held him up.

"Spread your legs apart... Perfect!"

She lowered her face to the base of his spine, where the buttocks cleavage begins. Kissing his lower back and then licking up, her tongue entered his crack. She kissed and licked up through the upside-down ass, until she reached his dusky rose. Nick trembled with delight, as she explored the most intimate part of his anatomy. She kissed and probed with her tongue. Moving forward again, she lavished attention on the perinium... another pleasure point too often neglected. A drop of precum dripped on his face.