Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 05

Story Info
Kait and Nick visit her parents in south Florida.
9.8k words
4.71
4.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love is Being Stupid Together Ch. 5

Nick and Kate find new ways to be stupid, as their relationship grows.

...

The fall semester was winding down and both Nick and Kait had been hitting the books a lot. Kait had made her first-ever 'B' on a test and Nick had botched a line of code in a class project. They concluded that doing stupid sexy things was great, but not at the expense of school work. They hadn't done a sexcapade since returning from Key Largo. Some nights they only had sex once. They wondered if they were becoming their parents.

Nick let himself in Kait's quad. She had given him a key so he could come over 'anytime.' Beth was studying in the common area.

"Sorry to hear about you and Chris breaking up," Nick consoled.

"Thank you, Nick. It's been really hard," Beth replied with a tear on her cheek.

Of course, he hadn't known the right thing to say and Kait suggested the phrase. Once he recited the line, he hustled in to Kait's room before Beth tried to start a conversation about it. Kait was laying on her bed studying in a T-shirt and panties.

Nick unbuttoned his shirt slowly while staring at Kait. She smiled and then chuckled when he held her gaze. He loosened his belt and rocked from side to side as he pulled his zipper down. Kait closed her book and spread her knees out to the side. She lightly rubbed her hand over her undies, holding his eyes with hers. He slipped his pants off and she patted the bed beside her. Instead of immediately going over to her, he turned around and pulled his briefs off.

"You got something on your mind... big boy?" she laughed.

Kait held out her hand and he stepped over to the bed and offered her his cock and balls. She pulled Nickie underhanded and occasionally cupped the 'boys.' He groaned at the attention. Nickie grew tall and Nick placed a hand on her inner thigh. She focused on the head and frenulum, teasing him. When he was completely hard, she coaxed a drop of precum from him. He leaned over and kissed her. While their tongues wrestled, she continued to pull precum out and spread it up and down.

Nick moved between her legs on his knees, allowing her to continue with her cock play. He pulled her T-shirt up and cupped her breasts, then lowered his mouth to hers for a passionate, prolonged kiss. She continued to stroke Nickie. Finishing the kiss, he helped her get the T-shirt off. Moving off the bed, he hovered over her and kissed her vulva through her panties. Nibbling around her inner thighs caused her to giggle and moan. His kisses turned to light bites, and she squirmed beneath his lips.

Kait was really turned on and started pushing her panties off. Nick helped and then returned his mouth to her shaved pussy. He slowly rolled his tongue around, further exciting her. She rested her left heel on his back and gently rolled side to side, while continuing to whimper and moan. Her labia minora flushed pink and blossomed out. He spread her with his fingers and flicked at Clio with his tongue. His attention also caused her labia majora to swell and glow red. Her vaginal canal was open and damp. Nick inserted a finger and stirred it around.

"You're killin' me," she snickered.

Nick moved in between her legs and wrapped an arm under her waist. Kait hooked her ankles on his butt, and they kissed enthusiastically. He tried to slip Nickie inside but wasn't successful. She unhooked her ankles and reached between them to guide him. Nick pushed deep and she moaned loudly. Their lips and tongues continued playing. He pushed forward on her, riding high. Kait pulled her knees back, continuing to moan with passion.

Kait hooked her ankles high over his back and he pounded vigorously for several minutes. Feeling himself approaching the point of inevitability, he rolled onto his side. She kept her ankles locked and moved with him. Nick slowed his plunging, as they lay on their sides face to face. They kissed and Nick moved his upside arm from her butt to her hair, caressing, and touching. She unhooked her ankles and he rose to his knees and moved her onto her other side.

Nick licked and suckled her breasts, and she leaned back into him, hooking her top leg over his hip. This opened her up to his hands and tongue. They continued kissing, and he fondled her breasts and then her fully blossomed bright red vulva. His hand dipped inside her and played with Clio. He then slipped Nickie in the slit without help.

"Yea! You're getting to be a real cocksman!" she teased.

Kait turned on her side away from him, allowing deeper penetration. She sighed with every thrust. He was, again, about to cum and paused to play with her breasts. She was close also and began rocking back at him. He came shortly thereafter with a loud grunt of pleasure. His thrill became hers as well and they rode their orgasms together. She lay back flat against him, as they caught their breath. Nickie shrunk and slid out. Their co-mingled fluids ran out of her and across his flaccid penis. Neither one cared.

They lay together talking about their grades, finding more time to study, the upcoming final exams, and some fond memories from Key Largo. Kait asked Nick to come to her home over the break. He agreed.

"I know we decided to study and not go to the next M Club meeting, I think we should go." Kait said.

"We were just talking about getting more study time. That night is a perfect example. I'll watch you masturbate anytime. Why 'should' we go?" Nick replied.

"Beth needs some support. She wants to go, and Chris might be there as well. It would be something a friend would do."

"How do you know so much about what 'friends would do'?"

"I know you're teasing. Someone we both like is scared about a social situation. It seems logical that we should back her efforts. You know I'm right."

"Ok. I'd like to try something different at the meeting."

"Different how?" she asked and after the explanation, agreed it was a cool plan.

...

Beth took her own car to the meeting. Kait rode with Nick. Carol answered the door.

"It's great to see y'all are back. I want to hear all about your trip to the Keys!"

"Thank you," Kait replied. "It's nice to be back."

Another member was coming up the sidewalk and Carol turned her attention to them. Nick and Kait slipped away to avoid the burden of 'chatting.' Beth was sitting alone with a beer. Chris was talking with some of the other members.

"I'll go talk with Beth. Would you please get me some water?"

"Sure, you don't want a coke?"

"No, thanks."

Nick wandered into the kitchen. He got a coke for himself and a bottle of water for Kait out of the refrigerator. The gay guy who ogled him at every meeting walked up.

"Hi, uh... I, uh, I'm Mark."

"Hello, Mark. I'm..."

"I, uh, know who you are, Nick. I'm, uh, sorry. I, um, I cut you off. I'm not comfortable in social situations like you."

Nick laughed.

"I'm a computer geek. You have no idea how uncomfortable situations like this freak me out. I'd rather be in my dorm in front of a screen."

"Wow, uh, I don't believe... I mean I believe you... But you're so relaxed."

"You know what they say about ducks?"

"Calm on the surface... uh, gliding along... But um, kicking like crazy underwater."

"That's me!" Nick revealed.

"Wow, you seem so relaxed. Can I ask you something?" Mark said.

"You just did," Nick smiled.

"Oh! I get it... uh, uh, joke," Mark smiled back.

"Sure, what's the question?"

"I see you and Kait together all the time. I know Beth is friends with Kait. So, uh, do, uh, you think... Oh, this is hard. Do you think Beth would date me?"

"But, you're gay..."

"Well, I'm giving that impression. But, uh, I don't think I am. Uh, I mean, I've never... never... uh, you know, never had sex. I'm majoring in Anthropology, and everybody assumes... people think... but... I'm a virgin. I went along because... well, I thought it might be easier to have sex with a guy."

"Why Beth?"

"She's amazing, uh, beautiful, ummm, smart and way out of my league. She's so sexual and I'm... well, I'm... Not."

"You think she's vulnerable because Chris just broke up with her and you can sweep in and seduce her when she's down? I don't..."

"No! No! That's not the reason. I would never..."

Mark's voice had risen to a level that others were looking at them. Nick took his arm and walked out onto the empty pool deck. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation, but he hated making a scene. He needed to find a way out of this social entanglement.

"I'll talk to Kait and see what she thinks. If she agrees, we'll introduce you."

Mark appeared to have tears in his eyes. He seemed unable to speak and just nodded his head.

Nick walked away, thinking, 'There but for the grace of Kait, go I.'

When they got back inside, Kait was sitting alone. Nick sat down and quickly filled her in on the conversation with Mark.

"But he's gay!"

"He says he's not and he wants to take a run at Beth," Nick said.

"I don't know. How are we supposed to... We can't make that decision for her," Kait responded.

"I have enough trouble making my own social decisions. Let's just tell her Mark would like to meet her. We're not deciding anything for the two of them. If she says she doesn't want to meet him, I'll relay the answer. The quicker I get out of the middle of this, the better I'll feel."

"Here she comes. You tell her. Mark asked you, not me... didn't he?"

"I can't..."

"Can't what," Beth asked.

Nick took a deep breath and plunged ahead.

"Mark asked me to tell you he would like to meet you," he said.

"Meet me how?"

"Take you out... Like, uh, a date... maybe, I don't know."

"But he's gay. Isn't he?"

"Apparently not," said Kait. "Your Babylon's and lack of a penis make it clearly obvious you are not a male to everyone at the club."

"He says he's not," added Nick.

Looking at Nick, Beth said, "Why did he ask you?"

"He knows you and Kait are friends. Listen, I don't want to be in the middle of this. If you want to talk to him, do it. If you don't, I will tell him no."

"Ok, I'll talk to him. I'm not going to mope around because 'dick-wad' broke up with me."

"You go, girl. Get back out there... Chris's not worth it. You deserve to be happy," Kait said.

Mark was watching them talk and was sliding into a panic attack. He couldn't hear everything they were saying, but he imagined the worst. He did hear 'dick-wad' and 'he's not worth it.' He was about to make a hasty exit when Beth walked over to him. He closed his eyes and prepared for the awful rejection.

"You're cute and if you're not gay, I'd like to go out with you," she said quietly.

"I'm not... I'm not gay," he squeaked.

"So?"

"I'm sorry... uh, um, so what?"

"Ask me out," she replied.

"Oh, yes, of course. Um, will you, uh, go out with me?"

"I'd love to go out for a cup of coffee after the meeting," she replied.

"Thank you! That's wonderful," he mumbled.

Bob called the meeting to order, and the guests moved out onto the patio by the pool. Nick had asked Carol if he could go first since there were no new members. She had agreed and announced it, while everyone was getting undressed. As planned, Kait didn't remove her clothes. She just sat down across from Nick. He stood once everybody was settled into a seat. Nickie was asleep, although it was stirring slightly. Normally the person doing a "solo" would begin immediately. Nick stood still.

Kait stood up after everyone was quiet. They turned, as one, to her. She began removing her clothes, slowly, while maintaining eye contact with Nick. Nickie awakened and began reaching up. Kait found having the group watching her was a fantastic turn-on. Seeing Nick's cock beginning to enlarge added to the erotic kick. She had purchased matching gauzy white undies that were virtually see through. When the rest of her clothes were off, she pinched her nipples through the material until they both prominently poked her light-weight bra out. Their bright red color showed like a channel marker buoy.

Nick's cock continued to rise and club members' eyes were darting back and forth between him and her. Kait reached down the front of her panties and found moisture. She fingered around until the wetness was clearly visible on the front. She pulled her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers. A large precum drop dewed on Nickie's slit. She removed the flimsy bra. Pulling and twisting her nipples, she drew them out even further. They eventually stood on her breasts like red push pins.

Kait moved her hands down to explore below. One hand's fingers plunged in deeply and the other set were on Clio. She labored enthusiastically until her wetness had soaked her panties. She peeled them down and stepped out. Nickie was drooling precum that hung in long strands from its head. Kait stood for several minutes with one hand on her nipples and the other gently massaging herself below.

Nick was like the stature of the cherub pissing. Precum almost continually oozed out of Nickie. Some of the strands reached the floor before breaking. Kait turned around, spread her legs into a wide stance, and bent at the waist. Her vulva was clearly visible to everyone on the other side of the circle. Her labia were engorged to a bright red. The vaginal canal was open slightly and obviously wet. Her dusky rose peaked out between her butt cheeks. She reached underneath and played with Clio.

Nick wanted desperately to run over and plunge himself into her. Showing restraint, he began stroking himself at a snail's pace. His hand was barely moving over his slick pole. He watched Kait pleasuring herself, along with everyone else. He was going to wait for her... if he could. She began moaning loudly and arched her back. She jerked several times, and her legs shook violently, as the orgasm flashed through her body. Nick groaned and fired off long strings of cum onto a towel.

There was silence for several moments. Bob broke the quietness.

"Unorthodox, but highly entertaining. Erotic as fuck!"

The other members hollered out compliments for the couple and began masturbating. Within a few minutes most of the group had orgasmed... a real tribute to their sensual performance.

...

Kait and Nick went back to her dorm after the M Club meeting. Mark followed Beth to Foxtail Coffee. She ordered a white raspberry caffe' latte with a square donut. He got black coffee. They found a table with some privacy and talked about classes, future plans, and current difficulties. Mark seemed to relax some after a few minutes. Ultimately, he was surprisingly coherent in their one-on-one conversation. Beth asked him about the 'gay' label, and he repeated what he had said to Nick. He also bashfully confessed his virginity to her.

Beth liked what she heard. Not only was he an attractive boy, but he was also genuine and honest about himself. She decided the potential relationship had possibilities and invited him back to her room. He immediately began using a lot of uh's and um's while trying to continue the discussion.

"Mark, I like you and want to spend some time with you. That might lead to intimacy, and it might not. Whatever happens, it will be a mutual decision. We've already seen each other naked and masturbating. Just relax. You want to be with me, and I want to be with you. The details will work themselves out... Ok?"

"Yes, ok," he replied.

They finished their coffees in casual conversation. Afterwards, they went back to her room. Nakedness held no mystique to them, but Beth wanted to get her hands on him. After they undressed, she suggested a massage. He stuttered his way through agreement. Aware his anxiety was up, she chose to take it slowly. She got him to lay face down on the bed. He had long legs and a narrow waist. His butt was taut with no sagging, even though he was relatively relaxed. His back was smooth and hairless. He was muscular, but not in an 'I go to the gym everyday' way. She softly ran her fingers from his shoulders to his waist.

Mark's thoughts were overwhelmed at how incredibly erotic her hands felt. Intellectually, she was just moving her fingers around his back. But his body craved her touch and reacted with heightened senses. He felt her heat, heard her breathing, smelled her fragrance and in his mind, saw her beautiful breasts. He wanted desperately to touch them. Having no life experience with this situation, he had some fear. But the sensual pleasure washed it away. He couldn't wait to taste her kiss.

Beth had some massage oil... a gift from Chris, the dick-wad. She spread it around Mark's back, as her hands explored his body. Chris had been sexually selfish. In addition to being incompetent at pussy-eating, he rarely tried to bring her along with him to orgasm. It's why she preferred the cowgirl and doggie styles in fucking. Both positions allowed her to take care of herself... because Chris wouldn't. Mark gave her an opportunity to teach a boy how to share sexual pleasure instead of taking it. He was handsome, fit, caring, and trainable.

Mark was aroused by the massage. When her hands moved from his lower back to his butt, he got an erection. The problem was it pointed towards his feet... he was laying on it. She encouraged him with her hands to spread his legs apart. He complied and wondered if it exposed his boner. Beth gently lifted his balls and wrapped her hand around it, answering the question. It felt divine and was the first time his erection had been in another's hand.

Beth liked the size of it. It was fat... possibly a tiny bit shorter than dick-wad's, but much bigger around. She looked forward to feeling the girth of it inside her. She was curious if he was interested in butt play. She held on to the 'fat one' with one hand and moved her other up, exploring his nether region. He seemed to spread his legs a little further apart.

Mark couldn't believe she was sliding her finger there... his private of privates. He had done it himself several times while masturbating and liked the feeling. Beth asked him to get on his hands and knees and he complied. She remained behind him and as soon as he was positioned pulled his cock back and down. She dripped some oil on and in his crack. He shivered with anticipation.

Beth massaged the oil in and around his balloon knot. She had thrown a towel underneath him and precum was dripping steadily onto it. As she milked his rod, she slipped a finger past the knot. He groaned assent to it. Once inside, she pressed and rubbed over the prostate. Positively responding to her actions, he began shaking and moaning with delight. He only lasted for a couple of minutes. Bucking wildly, he shot line after line onto the towel. She held on and drained every drop.

"Oh, Beth! That was amazing. Thank you. Thank you!"

"I'm glad it was good for you. I've heard some guys really get freaked out about penetration back here."

"I don't know what it means. But I like it... a lot. I hope you didn't mind doing it... Uh, I mean, uh... I didn't ask, but."

"Relax Mark. I loved watching your pleasure. I gave that to you. Would you like to give me a great orgasm?"

"Uh, yes. I mean I absolutely would," he replied.

"I want you to go down on me," she said.

"Cunnilingus, yes, I've read a lot about it and watched videos online."

"Great! So, you know the mechanics. Don't just go right in and go hard on my clit. This isn't a porn video. It's a journey. Take your time. I like it when there is buildup and I'm left begging for it."

"You know I have no experience. I want you to know I welcome any feedback from you. I won't be offended if you tell me what works for you."

"Excellent. Let's start with you just exploring me with your tongue. Start with my mouth and work your way down."

Mark was an excellent student. It took him ten minutes to get below her waist. He kissed and licked his way down with exquisite attention to every detail. Her tits were everything he hoped for and more. Beth was delirious with sensual pleasure. Multiple times she thought of throwing him on his back and riding his fat cock to nirvana. When he finally dipped his tongue in her honey pot, she orgasmed forcefully.