Love is Forever

Story Info
Loving couple endures many trials in their marriage.
4.6k words
4.44
20.3k
34
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimers: First and foremost, this is a work of pure fiction! Second, any and all sexually active people in my story are over the age of 18. Third, all people mentioned in this story are only real in my own mind. I hope to achieve a loving wife story where the wife is truly loving.

My name is Jim Watson, and along with my wife, Paula, we are fast approaching our 30th wedding anniversary. I am a 54 year old general contractor, who through a great deal of hard work has built a very comfortable life for myself, Paula and our two daughters, Karen, 27 and Katie, nearly 26. With the Greater Seattle area having had a construction boom over the past 40 odd years, I was able to take full advantage of this.

I am still nearly the same size as when Paula and I met, 31 years ago. Standing almost 6' tall and weighing right around 190. My thick head of dark brown hair has more than a bit of silver in it, to the point of being distinguished looking. Paula, on the other hand, at 50 is close to 75 pounds smaller than when we first met. She is still around 5'10" or so, but now weighs a svelt 140. To call her large when we first met is an understatement.

I was attending a local community college, getting some business classes under my belt, so I could better manage my own fledgling contractor's business. My first day of school, 5 years removed from high school, was quite a shock. I was older than most of my class, and looked it. I always looked older than I actually was. I was 23, where most of the other students were 18 or 19.

As I entered the classroom, I heard a few boys in the class talking quite rudely to a large young lady. Teasing was more like it, and it didn't set well with me. I moved to where this shit was happening, sitting right next to this girl, and telling her to tune these jerks out. Easier said than done, she whispers to me, smiling.

Just then, our teacher enters and class begins. As the hour ended, I lean over saying, "Jim Watson". Smiling, she replied, "Paula Holmes". Before anybody comments, yes we were Watson and Holmes, live with it.

As we walked out, together, the three jackasses were waiting. One of them starts mooing, like a cow in heat. I noticed a tear forming in Paula's eye, but I took her arm lightly, and led her away. I should tell you that at nearly my height, I guessed her to be close to 200 pounds. Absolutely gorgeous smile, but as my dad used to say, big boned.

I led her to the safety of her car. and told her to wait for me. Going back to those jack offs, I asked them as a group if they were in the wrong class, that the dairy farming class was at the other campus across town. Let me interject, here, that after building houses for 4 years, I had developed very strong upper body muscles and thick arms, with very strong hands. Oh, yes, I also did quite a bit of Golden Gloves boxing. Assessing the situation, I picked the jerk who thought he was in charge and told him I expected them to respect this girl, or pay the consequences. He took his finger, tapping my chest, and before he could say a word, I grabbed that finger, and bent it back hard enough to hear the knuckle dislocate. That was the last time they teased Paula.

Walking back to where Paula was still softly sobbing, I had her get out of her car and just held her. "Why are you doing this?" she sniffed. Standing back with my hands resting on her shoulders, I replied, "look in the car mirror, and tell me what you see."

Taking a few deep breaths, she whispers, "I see an overweight girl."

"Let me tell you what I see, I see a brighter than bright smile and the prettiest blue eyes on campus."

"Can I see you again, outside of class?" I asked.

Nodding, and finally smiling, again, she told me she had to leave. Before I let her get back into her car, I took her face in both hands and kissed her on her forehead, nose and softly on her lips.

Throwing both arms around my neck, she thanked me about a half dozen times.

The rest of the week was uneventful, but on Thursday, right as class was letting out, I asked if she had dinner plans for Saturday night. It took her a few minutes of muttering something I couldn't make out, before saying yes. I told her it was nothing fancy, just a getting to know you better dinner.

Picking her up in my work truck didn't seem to dampen any enthusiasm, but it was the only vehicle I owned. When she opened her apartment door, I had to take a second look. Her long light brown hair had a good 6 inches or so trimmed off, making her appear older than her 19 years. She was wearing a very nice, modest dress, that ended a few inches below the knee, and buttoned just under her chin. She also had a light sweater that helped conceal her ample chest.

After telling her how great she looked, we were off to dinner. I truly believed I was the first man to say anything nice about how nice she looked. All the way to the restaurant, she couldn't quit smiling, which really made me feel good.

Enjoying our casual meal, we told each other about ourselves, with Paula telling me she hadn't seen her father since she was 6, when her mother had enough of his drinking, and tossed his ass out. Her mother lost her battle with cancer just over 3 years previous, and she finished high school living with her very protective grandmother. It took all her persuasive abilities for grandma to allow her to have her own apartment for college.

As we were finishing dinner, I realized that we spent nearly an hour talking, with me holding her hands. As we got into my truck, I noticed her head was down and she looked like she had lost her best friend.

"What's wrong, did I say something I shouldn't have?"

"Jim, I really have enjoyed tonight, and honestly wanted you to stay overnight with me, but," As she stopped talking, she started to cry, causing me to take her in my arms, telling her how nice a time I had. "Jim, I really wanted you to sleep with me, and be my first, but its the wrong time of the month!"

"Paula, we can still sleep together, with me being a gentleman, and since you have waited 19 years, a few more days won't matter, to me."

Showing me into her very nicely decorated apartment, I let her use the only bathroom, while I waited for her return. I almost was going to knock on the door, when she came out, wearing a very modest, floor length nightgown. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra, as her breasts did sag under their own weight.

Wearing my briefs and a tee shirt, I moved to take her in my arms and kissed her lips very gently. Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck, she breathed into my ear, "can we just lay in bed and talk?"

After a few minutes of just talking about how nice the evening had been, she looks me straight in the eyes and asks if I could help her exercise and lose some weight. Nodding my positive answer, we fell asleep in each others arms.

Waking up in the middle of the night, I found Paula right behind me with an arm over my shoulder, and her soft boobs pressed into my back. I was hard as a rock! I turned myself around, only slightly rousing her, when I noticed her smiling at me.

"How long have you been looking at me?" I asked.

"Long enough to know I really, really care for you"

"Only twice really" Taking her face in both hands and kissing her lips, easing my tongue inside her willing mouth. I slid one hand off her shoulder, finding her breast and its rock hard nipple. As my fingers teased her nipple, her breath quickened and her eyes closed.

Without asking permission, I unbuttoned the first three buttons of her nightgown, pushing one side off, then the other, leaving it bunched around her waist. She quickly covered her ample chest with both arms, which I softly moved aside. Taking one breast in my hand, I leaned over, taking her nipple in my mouth, and kissing it very gently. Running my tongue all over it, causing both her breathing to increase and the nipple to become rock hard.

Sliding my other hand to her other breast, I repeated the same action, causing a slightly louder moan. As I kept playing with both breasts, and kissing her a little harder, I felt her hand moving down my chest, stopping right at the top of my briefs.

I could see the questioning look in her eyes, so I nodded, giving her permission to continue. Her hand slid inside my briefs taking hold of my throbbing cock. Slowly moving her hand up and down, asking with her eyes if she was on the right track. Rolling onto my back, and kicking my undies on the floor, she kept moving her hand up and down, then leaned over kissing the head of my cock.

Taking just the head into her mouth, she moved her head up and down, only allowing the head inside. I let her know how close I was causing her hand to move faster and moving her head off my rod. Just as I exploded, she took some tissues, covering my explosion, catching the mess I was making.

"Oh, God, Jim, oh God!"

"Shush, Paula, that was fabulous."

"Not bad for a beginner," she exhaled.

Without covering up, she disposed of the tissues and returned to bed, asking if she should cover up. No way, I responded, you are truly beautiful.

As her breathing returned to normal, I could feel a tear or two dropping on my chest. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Better than you could imagine," she replied. "Are you disappointed we can't go any further?"

"As I said before, we will take all the time you need."

Within a few minutes, we were both sound asleep.

While eating breakfast, Paula got a call from her grandmother, and holding a finger to her mouth telling me to be quiet, she talked a few minutes, ending with an "O K, we will be there."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, I asked if I could bring a friend over for dinner, and said great."

Taking her in my arms, giving her more sensuous kisses, and grabbing two hands full of her behind, I was hard as a rock, in mere seconds.

"Jim, what am I going to do with you, and your friend, between your legs?"

I just smiled, dry humping her leg.

We rested during the rest of the morning, still talking as if we had known each other for years, not weeks. When it was time to go to her grandmothers for dinner, we stopped by my house, so I could dress a bit nicer.

Her grandmother greeted Paula with a big hug, gave me a cautious stare, as if to say, be careful how you treat my granddaughter.

"Jim Watson, this is Karen, my grandmother."

"Very happy to meet you, Karen, I said.

Karen turns to Paula with a smirk on her face and says, "with thousands of names to choose from, you pick a Watson, to go with Holmes!" I have to admit, she let out quite a laugh when she finished.

We had a very pleasant conversation the rest of the afternoon, and into the evening, both before and after dinner.

As we were leaving, Karen gives me a hug, and says, "you hurt Paula, and I'll cut your pecker off!" All three of us broke into belly laughs.

During the ensuing week, each day, Paula would leave me little notes, saying, "counting down" with a smiley face. You have to remember, this was the late 1980's before cell phones and texting.

Friday, I get to class, and no Paula. Just as I was about to leave to go and find her, she enters the room, absolutely glowing, with anticipation.

I gave her a note, telling her I would pick her up at 6, for dinner and whatever else might come to mind.

The rest of my day dragged by as if my body was sinking in quick sand. When I picked her up, she jumped into my arms saying, her day was just like mine. Dinner was so uneventful, I couldn't tell you what we had, or where we had it.

We had agreed to go back to her place, as she felt more comfortable there. Entering, we both tore our clothes off, tossing each piece every which way. Kissing up and down our bodies. Rubbing her breasts. Licking her nipples. Rubbing my cock. Moving to her bed. Locked in a tight embrace. Opening the condom wrapper. Moving her gently onto her back. Moving my cock up and down her virgin slit. Slowly, ever so slowly, easing my manhood through her now broken barrier, with a minimum of pain, I started to react to her upward thrusting of her hips.

Thrusting in and out, while taking a breast in each hand, from my kneeling position, picking up speed, as both of us were quickly on the verge of exploding.

In the time we have known each other, I haven't heard anything close to a swear word.

Boy, did that change, as our orgasms hit almost at the same time.

"Oh, John, FUCK, John, Jesus, Christ!" All this being said while she had both hands gripping my shoulders with what I can only describe as a death grip.

I looked down at the tears forming in her eyes and I asked if she was all right. Words failed her and she just nodded her head.

After cleaning up, we just held each other, naked in bed, with her soft breathing telling me she was OK. After about ten minutes, I took one hand and caressed her breast, causing a very contented sounding hum. I leaned down, taking her nipple in my mouth, sucking to its full extension. I kept kissing down, stopping at her belly button. Further, kissing both hips. Moving myself between her now open legs. Listening to her breathing increase. Coupled with a moan, or two. Placing my tongue on her hidden hooded pearl, causing her entire body to spasm. Licking up and down her very wet lips. Sticking my tongue into her sex, as far as I could. Her hips thrusting up and down, while moaning louder and longer. Finally remembering the condom, climbing between her quivering thighs, sinking my 7 inches as deep as I could.

I lost count at two, or was it three times she came, before I finally exploded deep inside her, glad that I had remembered we weren't ready for a baby yet.

After resting about 20 minutes, I told her we should shower.

"You mean together?" she yelled, thinking I was kidding.

"Yes, together, it will save water," I grinned.

We proceeded to soap each others body, with me finally turning her around and entering her from behind. Just before I was ready to explode, yet again, I remembered to pull out, and came all over the wall.

After collapsing in bed, it took us both about a half minute to fall into a deep and restful sleep.

We both learned if we didn't take a little more precaution, we would be parents before becoming husband and wife.

We started talking about that very thing, planning a small wedding, that took place just about a year after that first day of class.

My family was elated, as this might mean they had a chance of becoming grandparents. Karen already was talking about becoming a great grandparent.

My business was picking up, to the point we started talking about family. Paula being a bit more practical, asked if we could hold off until she reached a certain weight. I have to add a note or two about how well she was doing with her exercising. Walking plus some very mild weights had her almost 30 pounds lighter by our wedding, and another 15 pounds after another year.

As the weight came off, everything was shrinking except her sexual desires. We really tried almost everything, under the sun. And nearly everything became our favorite. She finally let us try anal, which was a one time shot. Since she absolutely loved every other aspect of our lovemaking, it was something we both learned to live without.

Nearly at our second anniversary, Paula became pregnant, and just about 9 months later, Karen Anne Watson made her first appearance into our world. At nearly 8 pounds and a head full of light brown hair, she definitely changed our lives.

As we were just getting used to good nights sleep, Paula became pregnant, again. 9 months and a little extra Katherine Jane Watson joined our very happy family. Even though she was a bit hesitant joining us, she only tipped the scales at just under 7 pounds. Even though her hair was the same light brown. there was hardly enough to mention. At just 15 months difference in age, and looking so similar it was scary, our family was complete. We had many discussions, with Paula asking me, over and over if I needed to have a son. Each time, my answer was the same, "what will we do when our 5th or 6th daughter is born?"

Smiling, we found a very reliable doctor, specializing in vasectomies.

Just after our 7th anniversary, we were invited to a Christmas party hosted by our general contractor's group. I had met some of the others though my work, some good guys and some, well, lets just say, some who would never be invited into our home.

It was a very nice, formal affair, catered at the nicest hotel in our city. Before dinner during the cocktail hour, I am talking with a couple of men, I had just met, when over the crowd noise, I hear "Stop that, right now!" from Paula. I make a bee line to where I hear that sound coming from, just in time to see her confronting this little shithead, trying to cop a feel. I recognized the man as one of the largest home builders in our area, Carl Edwards. I also knew he had a reputation, as well as a drinking problem.

I moved between them, telling him to back up. Paula whispered in my ear, that he tried putting is hand on her breast. As calmly as I could, I said "you try that again and I will break your fucking finger!"

He looked at me and slurs "if you ever want to build houses in this area, you will take that back and apologize."

"I will build outhouses if I have to instead of letting you paw at my wife!"

Turning to his newest trophy wife, I said, "you must feel real proud of this ass hole trying to grab my wife, right in front of you."

Before either of them could respond, I took Paula by the and started to leave. Just as we neared the exit, the President of our group asked us to stop and consider joining his party, at least for the dinner. Paula, her tears finally stopping, looked at me and said it would be my choice.

We stayed for dinner, with several large builders coming up to me, assuring me, they could keep my little business growing well into the future.

When we finally got home, and started to unwind, she asked if I really would have broken that jerks finger. In a heartbeat, I replied.

True to those builders promises, my business flourished. Our daughters flourished, too. With Karen excelling in every subject she took, and Katie becoming one of the best basketball players in the state. We always were very up front with both girls about dating, with me joking they could date anybody they wanted, as long as they waited until they were 30 years old. That always caused a great deal of laughter.

As Karen made her way through college, majoring in accounting, and dating several different young men, with nothing serious, we noticed that Katie didn't really date all that much. In her senior year of high school, she started receiving quite a few scholarship offers to play basketball, from all over the country. She finally accepted a full ride to our own University of Washington, that had started to gain on the rest of their conference, which also allowed her to stay home.

With both girls in college, our home was considerably quieter, letting us enjoy the fruits of our life's work.

With Karen nearing graduation, she tells us she wants to bring a friend to dinner the following Sunday. Almost on cue, Katie says the same thing.

Sunday arrives and we are preparing for a full house. Karen arrived first, with a young man with her that looked about 16 years old. I really didn't think he ever had shaved.

"Mom, dad, this is my boy friend, Adam Wheeler." Shaking his hand, Karen adds that they are the same age, 21.

Katie arrived next, stopping us dead in our tracks. "Mom, dad, this is my girl friend Jill Hayes, from my basketball team." Paula reached out first welcoming Jill to our house. I did the same.

Paula looks me in the eyes and reminded me that we both had said they could date whoever they chose.

12