Love is Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raiden returned her smirk with one of his own, "Nope." The smirk turned into a grin when her face began to fall.

"I keep enough to pay for all of your medical bills instead of just the first half hour of Intensive Care if there's an accident. Twenty grand in medical coverage isn't going to pay for shit."

She squawked and slapped him on the arm, then started laughing.

"I see someone brought jokes, too."

Raiden shrugged, "Can't help it, I like to tease."

Cerina grinned and hopped on the back seat of the motorcycle while Raiden strapped his helmet on top of his guitar case, "Get your sexy ass on this bike with me, and I'll give you a few lessons on how to do it right."

He grinned right back as he pulled out his keys, "I'm always up to further my education. I hope that is a promise."

She laughed at him and Raiden joined her on the bike. She snaked her arms around his waist as he put the key in and raised the kickstand, Raiden could feel her ample chest pressed firmly into his back. When he kick-started the motorcycle and the engine roared it's awakening, Cerina shivered and Raiden could suddenly feel two hard points boring into his upper back and came to a realization...

...This woman's nipples just got hard as rocks!

Guess she really does love bikes, he thought.

As if to emphasize his unspoken thought, she hugged herself tightly against his back and wiggled a bit, which only served to grind those hardened points into him even further. It had been a long time since Raiden had been intimate with Lanii, and he was not unaffected. The stirring in his pants was proof positive. He turned to look over his shoulder at his passenger with a smile.

"Are you ready?"

She leaned into his ear with a husky purr, "Mmm, I was born ready, baby. Let's ride."

"As the lady requests..."

*********

Raiden never dreamed that he would ever be so happy to climb off his motorcycle. He had always found a certain peace and serenity through the handlebars that was difficult to achieve elsewhere. By the time he had finished the short cruise he had taken her on, however, Cerina had introduced him to a new first: gratitude for the ride's end.

She was not a skittish passenger, nor was she disruptive. No, she was just... handsy. It had started innocently enough. Cerina took the opportunity to explore his chest a bit while she had her arms around him. It felt nice, but did not rise to the level of distraction. Then her hands moved lower and rested on his thighs. When that failed to get the reaction she sought, she dug her long, pointed, and finely tended nails into the tops of his thighs and dragged them toward his hips.

Raiden stifled a groan and accelerated the bike, then prayed he didn't get pulled over by the DPD. He was about to round a curve to the left, when he took an opportunity to turn right, instead. Might as well head to the house before she causes us to have a wreck, he thought to himself. By then, her hands were everywhere and he was forced to let go of the handlebars with one hand and move one of her hands to his knee. She would have one last laugh, however, when she grabbed a handful of his ass as he dismounted the motorcycle in his driveway. Wary of any further surprises, he took her by the hand and led her to his front door, only to find himself outmaneuvered again when her fingers laced themselves with his.

"This place almost looks new outside. Who do you rent from?"

"I don't. No neighbors, either. It's one dwelling," Ray told her.

He explained that his home was a former duplex, red brick encased the ground floor and cream siding covered the second and the obvious semi-enclosed patio that stretched the length of the house's front. The roof was a simple 7/12 pitch with just a small attic space. The requisite basement that can be found in almost every Michigan home was immense after they added extra vertical support beams and knocked out the dividing wall between the halves. Outsiders to the state often find it a curious obsession, but many homes were older construction and the basement of the home often began its life as a root cellar before being converted in later years. New homes just followed the old trends and built down as well as up.

Cerina laughed softly, "That's a bit more technical than I expected. Are you a carpenter?"

"It started out that way. My best friend's uncle taught us roofing. After that, my buddy and I were a two-man crew during that first summer break."

Her eyebrows rose in surprise, "In college?"

"No," he explained, "Uncle Kieran taught us not long after things went south at Arawn's home. It helped him regain his focus. We were sixteen when we started the crew, and Uncle Kieran supervised us and provided customers with assurance that we knew what we were doing, held the contractor's license... that sort of thing. That's how we met Mike, he found out what we did at the end of summer break, and he brought Ethan along. That next summer, there were five of us counting Uncle Kieran. We got a lot of work done, too."

"My, my, my," Cerina said as she smiled and stroked her fingers over his firm biceps, "that's quite impressive for a group of young men here in Detroit."

"Thanks. It kept us out of trouble, all four of us have similar demons and roots. Uncle Kieran was also more of a father than any of us ever had."

She gave his hand a gentle squeeze and they sat down on the outdoor sofa.

"Rough childhood?"

Ray nodded and shrugged, "Yeah, we have this odd pairing thing going on. Rawn and I, well, our families were shit, abusive homes. We found each other early. Mike and Ethan, on the other hand, lost their parents when they were young... ended up in the foster system. They came along about a year after things fell apart at Rawn's, when the system bounced them into our school district by way of a new foster home. We all made it through, though; a lot don't. Anyway, during the summer after we graduated high school, I bought this place as an investment property. It was a dump. The only thing good about it was the structure and the foundation. After a full renovation, here we are. They got their own places as we finished our degrees, so now it's just me and home sweet home."

"I like it so far. Hey, I have to ask, though. How did you end up in the hood? You sound more like you're from the suburbs."

He gave her a cheshire grin and answered, "Actually, we all grew up around here. All four of us graduated less than a mile from here down at Cody. Then we all went to MSU before we split up to specialize our educations elsewhere. We all came back here, though. Rawn lives a few blocks from here, Ethan is over in Westland, and Mike officially lives in Ann Arbor but he travels so much that it's anyone's guess where he actually is at a given point in time."

"Now, that's just crazy. You sure you aren't jerking my chain?"

"Nope. I promise you, Cerina. We just figured out early on that white boys who tried to act black in order to fit in, got a lot less respect than the ones who were just cool people in general. People in the hood don't really care about color as much as it seems because when you grow up in the hood you're all just trying to survive. The hood is considered broke by most standards, if not all, but you'd be surprised at how much money originates from the so-called low-income neighborhoods. Here they're mostly concerned with whether you're an asshole, and they understand that assholes come in all shapes, sizes, colors, creeds, cultures and flavors. It's not like the suburbs. For us it really has been like people enjoy saying... don't start nothin, won't be nothin."

The woman laughed and flashed him a dazzling smile, "Damn! Educated and smart! Okay, I'll give you that. Why'd you stay, though? People usually want to get out of the hood."

He motioned all around him, "This is my home, Cerina. These are as much my people as I am theirs. I belong here, I'm known here, accepted, and left alone unless I'm needed or invited somewhere. Everyone talks about having places where color doesn't matter, right? Well, I have that here, right here. Why would I live anywhere else?"

His answer caught her by surprise.

"When you put it that way, there's not really an argument that makes sense..."

Ray leaned over and took her hand.

"I've heard people say 'I don't see color'. That's a lie. Everyone sees color, everywhere. We can't help it, our eyes won't let us have it any other way. When you approached me, I couldn't have missed your color if I tried... your skin is liquid midnight with a touch of chocolate. Your eyes are soulful and passionate, your smile could light up an entire ballroom, yet both would be diminished against the backdrop of fairer skin. Nope, I see color just fine. The difference is, it doesn't matter to me. Beauty is beauty, inside and out. I cannot imagine trying to live in a monochrome world."

They sat and talked until after the sun had set, when Raiden stood, still with her hand in his.

"Why don't we move this inside? It's going to start getting cool again soon and we should order dinner. I'll show you around the house while we wait for it to get here."

*********

Cerina was almost mad with lust for this man. Not only was there something about him that made her horny beyond belief, she still felt the effects of her last attempt to stoke this human's passions with her magic. How it had rebounded upon her, she did not yet know. Still, her natural charms had served well enough and she finally found herself in Raiden's home. The fresh scent of another woman in the house only fueled her desire to claim him as her own this night.

The door-latch had no sooner clicked into place when she was on him. Her fingers entwined themselves in his hair the moment she gripped the back of his head to pull him into a kiss, and when their lips met, she poured a flood of raw lust into his body through the physical connection. Her tongue thrust into his mouth and writhed with a passion she had rarely felt, and never for a human. He shuddered in her grasp as his eyes rolled back in their sockets. His arms slid around her waist and came to rest on her hips as he groaned into her mouth and returned the kiss with equal fervor.

Finally! She had broken through whatever barrier had stood between them and she could feel her power flow into Raiden's body. Cerina wanted to shout with joy, and her passion soared with the promise of pleasures to come, but she kept herself contained and focused on the task at hand as their kiss pushed him further under her spell.

When she finally released him from the kiss, she took him by the shoulders and guided him to the sofa where she pushed him down. Raiden was still in a daze, and never noticed the cushions when they broke his fall. His ears barely registered the coffee table as it slid out of her way with just the wave of her hand. By the time he had regained his senses, he felt leather against his ass and a warm mouth enveloped the head of his cock. How did my pants get off, he wondered.

Cerina's eyes widened in amazement when Raiden shook off the fog in his mind, and she shoved her mouth down onto his shaft. The tip nudged the back of her throat and she moaned while she nursed like a baby, the taste of his leakage like honey on her tongue. She poured another stream of desire into his body and watched his eyes roll back again, his groan was her music as he lost himself in the pleasure once more.

She closed her eyes and plunged her head up and down over his shaft, her full, supple lips like silk against his warm skin. With each upstroke she sucked hard and squeezed with her lips, eager to taste more of his delicious fluids. Raiden moaned out and a hand came to rest on the back of her head out of instinct, where it rested peacefully. Cerina doubled her efforts on his cock and she was rewarded when his fingers coiled in her hair. He let her set the pace, but his hands guided her every stroke after.

Half an hour later, Cerina could not believe her eyes. The man still had not cum! She had poured her heart and soul into her work, save only the use of her special abilities, and she could not coax Raiden to orgasm. There was nothing for it, she frowned inwardly and summoned the energy needed to push him over the edge. She was hungry, dammit! She got a lot more than she bargained for as she realized all too late that this man was like none she had ever encountered. Another surge of desire raced through the man's body from the woman and he exploded into his climax with a bestial roar.

The energy that flowed into her mouth along with his delicious release left her intoxicated. She had not tasted such raw power in a hundred millennia or more, not since the last of the true magic users had died out. Cerina savored every drop and licked the head clean, then smiled up at Raiden in satisfaction and nearly intoxicated with power. All from a quick blowjob. This human was a treasure!

She should have paid more attention. Instead, she climbed atop his still-ready cock and sheathed him in her liquid depths without hesitation. Cerina sighed in bliss as the connection forged again between them the moment his tip caressed her cervix and she felt that power flow into her once more. It was as though Raiden were willing himself to feed her without experiencing orgasm. She rocked her hips in response, starting a slow grind against him so that her clit could brush against the base of his shaft. She moaned aloud with him as he voiced his pleasure, and the flow of power increased. She had spent a good ten minutes lost in the flow of power when her moans grew louder and she arched her back in ecstasy. Her mind reeled... an orgasm threatened to overtake her senses. That never happened! Cerina came when she was ready!

For the first time in her incredibly long life, Cerina fought to hold back the tide of an early orgasm. She leaned down, framed Raiden's face in her hands... then kissed him with a ferocity that stole his breath away. Instinct took over as he groaned into her mouth and his hips flexed of their own volition to match her slow, firm rhythm. That was all it took for Cerina, she broke the kiss and screamed in passion. Her hips jerked and convulsed while she clung to him as though she would float away upon release.

The sudden eruption of her orgasm triggered delightful waves of sensation along Raiden's cock. Her muscles squeezed and undulated along his shaft with every movement of her hips and he choked back an orgasm through sheer force of will. His hands gripped her waist and held her steady when she tried to speed the dance of her supple hips over his cock.

"Oh no, kitty cat. We'll get there, but we're not even halfway through the warmup. I'll let you know when it's time to play for real," Raiden teased.

Cerina's eyes widened with both surprise and arousal. Where had he gotten this strength? She couldn't move if she tried, his grip was absolute! She shivered as a thrill surged up her spine and her channel flooded anew. Dear gods, he had her so hot that she wanted to drag him to his bed and destroy the room with him.

She leaned over and dragged her breasts over his chest as she put her lips next to his ear and purred, "Yes, Daddy."

She was shocked at the girlish tone of her voice and buried her face in his neck, all while her hips continued their slow and smooth undulations. What the hell is wrong with me, she wondered.

They made out like teenagers while she worked his cock with her hips in a dance that was pure instinct for a creature like her. This was a dance of lust and passion, and it was ingrained into every fibre of her being. Raiden had never experienced anything like this, but somehow, he held his own against the delicious woman.

Cerina cried out in both surprise and delight when the man finally decided to let go, and hammered her from beneath. It reignited her orgasm and left her breathless, she fell forward onto Raiden's chest and his hands slid from her hips to her shoulders and clutched her against his chest. What had she gotten herself into? It had been over an hour since they started and he showed no signs of fatigue. On the contrary, he seemed to be getting stronger the more he allowed her to feed.

"Oooh, Daddy! You fuck this pussy so good," she groaned into his neck. Cerina saw stars as another orgasm overtook her. She stopped counting. This man was going to kill her. She was so drunk on power and pleasure that she could barely see straight. She just wanted to drown herself in this man, and he was so eager to oblige.

When he leaned forward, she thought he was about to take a break. Then she noticed he still wasn't even winded. Raiden took her arms and put them around his neck, then reached under her thighs and gripped her ass. When he stood up, she knew exactly what was coming and squealed. He never wavered, he just drove his cock into her where he stood and she hung helpless, swinging like a pendulum in his arms every time his pelvis slammed against hers.

Her legs quivered and she howled her bliss for the entire block to hear. She didn't care anymore, this human would be hers after tonight. She was going to stake a claim before anyone else found him. When the next orgasm wrecked her body and she nearly lost her grip around his neck, he walked them upstairs to the bedroom. At the door, he slid his left arm under her ass and held her while he opened the door with his right.

The room was decorated in Victorian styling, with a massive four-post bed at the center. Raiden didn't bother to shut the door and hurried to the bed. After he threw back the covers, he dumped her unceremoniously onto the white sheets. He pulled his shirt off, the last remaining piece of clothing on his body, then crawled up and claimed her lips in a fierce kiss.

"My little kitten's been a bad girl. She didn't let Daddy have his dinner. That's okay, though. I know where to find a snack to hold me over."

"I'm sorry Daddy. I'll be a good girl next ti...."

Her words gave way to a squeal when he hoisted her legs up and apart, slid down her body, then dropped them over his shoulders when he buried his face in her mound. His tongue darted around her inner labia, flicking and fluttering against the warm flesh that was soaked with their fluids. Every time his tongue darted up to slap against her clit, her body convulsed and drew a groan of agonized ecstasy from his lover. When he pressed his tongue flat against the bud and dragged slowly upward, her orgasm slammed into her with a vengeance. It left her breathless, and her body went rigid, legs perfectly straight behind Raiden's back. As the poor creature came down from the peak, her body shuddered violently and she finally drew in a ragged new breath. Then he did it again, and again. His tongue was everywhere, inside her, outside, all over everything it could reach. He was merciless in his ministrations, and she never noticed that the power had stopped flowing completely, nor had she noticed that it continued to build within him as well.

Raiden smiled up at her and crawled back up her body. He sheathed himself inside her depths and used his hips to push her back up into the middle of the bed, where he lay atop her and slid his hands beneath her ass. Cerina realized the moment his fingers curled and lifted her pelvis to change the angle... she had met her equal. The bedraggled woman still shuddered in the aftermath of her last climax. When she felt him move her, she whimpered.

"Please. Please, Daddy..."

"Please what, Kitten...," he growled in her ear.

"Please fuck me."

And so he did. More howls, screams, moans, and groans pierced the night on their quiet little block of Detroit, Michigan.

It was almost dawn, and they had begun not long after sunset. Raiden had Cerina pinned flat on her stomach while he drove into her from above and behind. She had been fucked completely ragged. She lay there and took it, barely able to manage a whimper, her powers of speech long gone. Had she been capable of even semi-coherent thought, she'd have thrown him from atop her and fled the room, but it was too late. Whatever her magic had awakened in Raiden had come to a head.