Love Is Like An Ocean Current

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Who do you think I am?' she cried out as his questing hands were pushed away. They were waiting for the security gate to her apartment complex to open. 'I should ask you to get out...here and now!'

'It's way too soon, I know...to be touching you,' was his reply to that. He shifted away and tugged on the door handle. 'I'm captivated by the woman I see and have spent the evening with. She's been in my thoughts all day. I've gone too far, sorry.'

He made to get out of the car.

'As you've been in mine, in my thoughts ever...' she retorted before hesitating. 'It's been that way ever since I first saw you.' Susan detained him. She then leaned over and met his kiss. 'You're not going anywhere...not just yet, artist man.' The fingers of one hand brazenly brushed over the front of his trousers. She felt his straining prick and heard his sharp intake of breaths at her actions. 'I'm with you in this...in everything that you feel.'

Susan rushed from him the moment the car was parked and did not look back as the security code was punched into the keypad. The doors slid open in their tracks on a soft rumble. She scampered across the hallway before shoving her front door key into the lock. His hands were on her as they stumbled into her apartment, a pool of soft light offered by a table lamp that she had left on. She was gripped by a warm fuzzy feeling of desire as it surged through her again; as it had done during the drive home, all of it aroused by the man she now turned to as she reached for the zip of her dress.

'Let me do that?' he smiled, looking steadily into her eyes before they kissed.

'Yes, go on,' She shivered as his fingers eased away the thin shoulder straps before she was made to turn and languished in his embrace.

'It's soon, I know, Susan...but...but you've taken hold of me and done so much more.' She laughed softly on hearing him confess to his longing as she groped for him with one hand as the other groped and found him, then stilled the hand caressing her breasts. She moved to feel her dress fall to the floor at their feet, then allowed his lips to kiss her throat, slowly. She squirmed under his touches and met his hungering kisses. She had waited so long to have a man claim her again, and now it would happen in a bewildering and only too lustful rush. She wanted to lose it all with him, forsake any sense of modesty and restraint.

'I don't care how soon it is...I just don't care about any of that!' she gasped, squirming to meet Pat's touches upon her and to meet his wondering gaze at her body. She was going to get fucked, or better still made love to, and the decision soon reached that she was quite unwilling to prevent it from happening. Her mind had already surrendered to her raging urges. She felt the urgent touch of his fingers to her skin as he unhooked her push-up bra before it was drawn away from her skin. His hands were on her naked flesh even as she pushed his jacket off him; tugged urgently on his belt; shuddered as his hands and mouth claimed her breasts and his fingers brushed the front of her panties. She felt so wet from the emotions that he had already aroused in her, from the cramps of longing that she had sought to suppress all through the evening, their small talk over supper no distraction from what she knew was at work in each of them.

'Sorry...I'm sorry for the rush,' he kissed as his fingers pressed into her. 'You're quite beautiful!'

'I'm not sorry!' she cried out, her laugh declaring what she felt had been aroused in her so soon. Go on!' She felt as if she would climax there before the night with him had begun.

He pushed her against the wall and buried his face against her throat and neck; his hands squeezing her bum as his mouth found and sucked on her breasts; tugged on her nipples before they fell back. She simply collapsed against him and moaned through their hungering kisses; her hands finally pushing down his trousers and clamping on him, his penis filling her hands that offered slow caresses to its length.

Pat said nothing. He made her turn; to lean against the ball and she felt the press of his straining prick against her buttocks. She gripped his arm as Pat held her to him and as his free hand began he slow but delightful caresses over her mound, over her vaginal lips, and prodded against her clit. he continued to rub at her vaginal lips and clitoris.

'You darling, that you should want me so!' she shivered as Pat caressed, and pushed two fingers slowly against her pussy's lips before penetrating to claim her. They stood still; their raging lust overwhelming them as they kissed and fondled each other in moments of discovery.

'I...I love what you bring to me,' he kissed as one hand now cupped her mound and a finger offered slow caresses to her crack, no more.

Oh, it felt so good! She wanted him so badly it hurt; his continued caresses and slow kisses to her skin, to all of her body seen as an act of homage. They had loosened any bonds that she had sought to keep to another time and place, and the man who had once been with her was no longer a consideration.

'Take me to bed...just take me to bed!' she cried out before breaking out of his grasp and scampering away; turned on seeing him in the doorway of her bedroom. He stood gloriously and unashamedly naked; his prick arcing out from his belly and the mat of hair that spiraled up over his belly. 'You wonder...that I should be with you like this and so soon!'

Their lips meet; questing hands caress and clamp; their tongues swirl and search the other's mouth in deepening, noisy kisses. Susan pulls him down onto the bed; guides his claims to her breasts; his devouring mouth tugging and sucking on her nipples; hard and rhythmically slow.

'Yes...kiss me there! Yes...go on!' She's pushed on his shoulders and feels his hands push her thighs wider; then push them up before his head is between them. He kisses her mound in slow lingering presses of his lips as he tongues her; is oblivious to her moaning and wiggling; the buck of her hips is stilled by his strong hands.

'There will be other times...so many others,' he says trailing kisses over her body before he looks into her eyes, and presses his mouth to her parted lips so that she can taste herself on them.

'Pat...Pat!' She reaches between their bodies and clamps on him before she felt the swollen tip of his penis caress slicked skin. She moaned loud and deeply as he slowly entered her body. 'Love me...just do it! Find me...don't stop!'

Pat could not stop, here was a most desirable woman who behaved like a slut; the movement of her body underneath him drawing him deeper into her body; how she bucked and tugged soon drove him into a lusting frenzy. The body he had seen so wonderfully clothed in that white dress was now naked and for him to enjoy; to share in all that could be discovered and offered by each of them in turn. He wanted it to be slow and easy but neither of them could wait; this voyage of discovery had to be ragingly pursued. Everything else would follow. Right now, they wanted the urgency and the noise of a one-night stand; the raging heat and the sapping of their energy.

'Pat...you could have warned me!'

Her hips bucked up hard to claim him. They dragged down and tugged; made him move until she was certain that her lover had hit her cervix; had no further to go and the pattern was set; a tempestuous rut that had them calling out to each other; the bed rocking and the mattress sagging as they pursued their claims on each other.

'Susan...Susan...Susan! he gasped as he heard her moan and scream; felt every muscle, that claimed his plunging penis, clamp on him; tighten and keep hold as she shuddered; as he unleashed jetting streams of semen into her body, and she kept him there; wrapped her legs and arms around him in an embrace that he thought would crush him. It seemed like forever as she squeezed him; as her body quivered and shuddered in the consummation of all that they had sought of each other.

'Yes...me too! You've found me!' she gasped, offering fiery kisses to his face and mouth as Pat leaned over her. 'This is unreal...unreal, you darling man! I've been with you all the time! You shared it with me like no other!'

Pat looked down into her eyes and kissed her fluttering lids. He believed what she had told him. He had heard the anger and sense of loss in her voice, the betrayal of her trust by another, over supper. Now, and with him, it seemed to have been the ultimate orgasm; a true union of bodies once more. He languished in her embrace, even as the shudders of completion continued to wrack her body. It felt as if one orgasm was following another; the slow slip and press of his prick in her body excited these responses.

'The passion you bring to your work is here...in all that you've done with me!' She had never felt so possessed; had never responded so deeply; the rushes and ache of climbing and spending like never before. Sex, with a gifted and handsome stranger, had changed into acts of love and renewal.

She shivered as Pat withdrew and slumped back on the bed beside her. She rolled onto her side to meet his wondering look upon her naked body.

'You'll become my muse,' he kissed as Susan faced him, their arms and legs intertwined as they basked in the heat of all that had been shared. Pat looked at her. Susan's eyes were closed and there was a soft smile on her lips. He kissed her nose, her eyes, then her lips. He pulls her tight to him and hears a contented sigh as she snuggled closer to him; did so possessively.

'You'll be with me whenever you can, won't you?' she asked drowsily. 'I won't be a drag on you...simply love the company that you are for me. I know that already, crazy as it may sound...'

Her voice drifted away...

'Yes, I'll be with you, but leave me some energy for my work, won't you?' Pat smiled as he met Susan's wondering look. He embraced her to him, even tighter.

She gave a soft, satisfied laugh. 'The artist and his muse...whatever next?'

They slept. 

5

Susan was startled into wakefulness as she felt Pat move from her side and sit on the edge of their bed. She groaned as the digital alarm clock's fluorescent green letters showed the time. She shifted over the rumpled sheet and reached out to restrain him.

'It's way too early to go and leave me,' she said, her lips pressed to his back as Pat hesitated. She pressed her breasts against his skin; moved so that she could put her arms about his neck before she brushed her fingers over his chest and breathed in his heat. She could smell the musky aroma of their lovemaking. 'I thought you'd be tired after all that we did last night?'

'Actually, I am but I have a busy day ahead of me and I may not be back tonight. I don't know how the day will go, so I'll pack some gear just in case. I don't think you'd want to sleep on a padded bedroll in the back of my van, even if I do park in a campsite with some basic amenities.' He turned his face and met her kiss. 'The artist sometimes suffers for his craft.'

Susan laughed softly. 'I do like my creature comforts, that's true.'

'I'm wanting to paint the wild southern coast and to catch the sunset. I'll have the cliffs and sea in my shadow and hope that the sunset is as I hope it to be. The orange pinks of the sky are something to wonder at. You get a sense of the scale of the volcanoes that made this place. I want to capture them in paint....along with the big colorful skies and the dark sea below. I could go down there with you the next time.' Pat shifted on the bed to look at her. 'I should have said something last night about my plans, so I'm sorry. You took your mind off everything else.'

'Don't be, everything's wonderfully new. A few hours or a day apart will settle things in our minds, Pat.'

'That's so.' He caressed her throat; gloried in her fulsome body for a moment longer and wondered if her restraining touches were also a caress that would make him relent. 'I'll grab a shower and get dressed.'

'I'll shower with you, the rest can keep. It's only five, so it's way too early for me. Promise me it won't always be like this?'

'We walk, don't run, lovely lady,' he answered gently. 'The omens are looking good though. I know that already.'

She knew it too and loved his smile, even as she remembered what she had told him last night, that she wouldn't close him in or be demanding. And yet, Pat had said nothing of his plans. In truth, she had not asked him either, so why was she expecting him to disclose everything and so soon? That would come in time, if they had that, or pursued all that they had started. They would do that in the coming days and weeks, she hoped, but it had yet to be spoken of. They had clicked and it felt as if they had done that almost straightaway, from the moment she had crossed the road and seen his appraising glance upon her. He had been a man first then an artist. It now felt that they had become lovers at first sight, and she had not been disappointed in all that she had discovered with him as the hours passed. Now, she had no certainty of knowing when he would again be with her.

At least she could share a few more moments with him...

Pat yawned. He couldn't help but do that. The woman he had met. and who had beguiled and then claimed him. had bestowed an aching lethargy that he had found difficult to leave.

'What a possessive woman I've become,' Susan had told him over trembling lips. Her ragingly passionate confidence had deserted her when they had kissed in farewell. They had been standing at the door of her apartment.

'I don't think that of you,' he remembered saying in his attempt to put her at ease. 'I think the answer's really to be found in what happened, what was done to you before we even met. Me being here has stirred it all up for you.'

'Love it all away, again...and again,' she had asked, clinging to him fiercely. He remembered her soft wondering look, perhaps thinking it would not go the way that she hoped.

'I will. I'll call you later once I've arrived. I won't know for sure until I see the landscape and the sea...how the light falls on it and where that will be. I'll call you.'

'I've got friends who live here on the island coming over later.'

'Then I'll call after lunch, or what passes for it when I'm out there painting, ' he had said, on pulling open the front door to her apartment, but Susan had detained him.

'It will be fine, whenever you call.' He had seen her lips tremble. 'Sorry, but it's all been a bit sudden and overwhelming for me, but wonderfully so. I'm letting go of another life and the man once in it. I need to adjust.'

'Take your time, that's all I can say to you.'

It had been disconcerting to see the effect that he had on her and the legacy of the hurt and betrayal that had run very deep. He had finally eased from her embrace and delighted in her for the last time and all that Susan had brought so wonderfully to his sight and touch. He had caught sight of her as she stood by the picture window of the room where his picture now hung. She would have views of the tended gardens and the path he walked along until out of her sight. The ocean lay beyond, the horizon already aglow with the sunrise.

Yes, he would be back with her. Passion had given way to considered loving. It was something that, he realized, he was also in need of.

But now, he had to concentrate on the winding dusty road and marvel at the ever-changing scenery before him as the road rose and fell, twisted around craggy outcrops, and hid from sight the next view. It was of a captivating verdant wasteland that brought to the eye the contrast of a rich palette of greens with that of stratified darker colors that were volcanic rocks and ashes, layered as if by an inventive pastry chef.

Inspiration could be found everywhere he chose to look. He had even seen it in the wonderfully crafted street art and graffiti on the gables of houses in town. The brilliance of the light seemed to infuse the minds of local artists and had him feel that he was an interloper. He also took encouragement from it all. An Englishman's eye and skills were bringing an alternative view of what others might take for granted.

He sighed as the traffic slowed. His plans for the day had been turned upside down and his thoughts were elsewhere. What he intended to do might yet have to change, the day's work perhaps to be an only too predictable holiday creation that was two a penny. He would nevertheless try to break free of those constraints and not allow the perfectionist in him to hold sway over glaring commercial realities. His changed ways of life had not made him forget what he had learned, and once used, to earn a living and do very well out of it. Until hours ago, and loving with Susan, the prospect of an enduring companionable life had continued to elude him.

Without further thought, he took the next turn. He'd 'go local'. The statues to commemorate the Guanche Indians were to be seen on the seafront of Candelaria and they would be the subject of three works. He would paint the details in the abstract, rather like a work by Picasso, but recognizable for whom they depicted and their plight.

He would be stepping out into new avenues of work, just as his personal life was taking a turn for the better, he fervently hoped. Casual ways with women weren't for him.

6

She had been glad for the company that Peggy and Tom Talbot offered. They had called by late morning and marveled at her purchase.

'The picture's something of a find for the money,' Tom had opined. 'Next thing I know, Peggy will want to have his number,..or we all go down to the next street fair and see what he's produced.'

'I don't think you'd let me buy any more, my darling,' Peggy had said and smiling fondly at her man. They had settled on the island as they loved the climate. Time and money had been spent on converting a run-down hacienda, on the outskirts of the city, their cherished home, and in doing so they had faithfully restored its features.

'I was persuaded to buy it...'

'By the artist?' Peggy had exclaimed.

'None other. He was too good-looking to refuse and he's English, so that helped,' she remembered laughing. 'I let my heart rule my head.'

'Go on with you!' Peggy had laughed out in some dismay before she had taken in her close friends' look back at her. 'Don't get hurt, will you?'

'I think this is the moment for me to withdraw so that you two can gossip,' Tom had said with a slow shake of the head.

'Yes, go for a walk. Better still, go to the fishmonger and get us some supper. We can barbecue it. You could join us?' Peggy had gone on to ask her.

Her reply had been non-committal and it had only aroused Peggy's curiosity still further. They had waited until Tom had gone on his errand.

'Well?' Peggy prompted. 'I shouldn't be surprised. You're too young and attractive to be left on the shelf, as the saying goes.'

'It's not in my book of words.'

'No, quite so.'

They had sipped on Sangria and chattered, but she had given nothing away on how far she had gone with Pat. Her friend couldn't have missed her nerviness. It had grown with every passing hour and still no call from him. She had chosen to wait and wouldn't succumb and come over as the needy one. The thought that it had been a pleasurable one-night stand also possessed her, but she had learned from the little he had said that Pat wasn't that kind of man.

'Shall we look him up, do an internet search?' Peggy had suggested and she'd agreed after confessing that it had not been on her 'to-do' list, where it concerned Patrick Ainsley.

'I've got his card, so shall we?'

Peggy soon followed her into the room where his picture hung. No matter what the light, it was a wonderful image that he had crafted.