Love is Strange

Story Info
Cheated on wife moves on in a very different direction.
9k words
4.45
9.7k
9
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: There are two distinct parts to my little fictional story. First part is about a cheated upon lady. The second part is where I got the title of my story from. The category this lands in will give away the crux of the second part of my tale. On with my story.

Push! Veronica, Push! I heard the Doctor and delivery room nurses all yelling at me. All I could think about is what the fuck am I doing here, at nearly 44 years of age, with two college aged girls, two years removed from my shitty ex husband. With my legs up in stirrups, and a baby about to be born.

I think a little more information is called for, here. My name is Veronica Manning, or Ronnie to my friends. I took back my maiden name when my shithead of a now ex kicked me to the curb, in favor of a much younger model.

I was born and raised in the little, dusty town of Deer Park, Washington. About 20 miles north of Spokane. About the only claim to fame Deer Park has; it recorded the hottest temperature ever in our entire state, 118 degrees, back in the 50's, I think.

Right after graduating high school, I headed to Spokane, in search of a real job, as Deer Park was stagnating, back then.

I got a job answering phones for a small, but growing, accounting firm, owned by Jack Calloway, Sr. He was a very nice man, who treated all his employees nicely.

His son, Jack, Jr, thought he was God's gift to women. Some of the older ladies warned me about him, and for quite a few months he seemed to have very little to do with me.

Here I was, just past my 18th birthday, fresh out of high school, working my first job, and living on my own, also for the first time.

I tried dressing modestly, never showing too much cleavage, but my 38 C cups were a bit hard to hide. Standing just over 5'5" they stood out, even more.

The first two or three times Junior asked me for a date, I declined, telling him it wouldn't be proper dating the boss. I do have to admit he was very easy to look at. Even bordering on a hunk. Yes, he was ten years older than me, and probably way more experienced than me, with only one boyfriend in my life, I knew I had to be very cautious. Oh, by the way, my one boyfriend in high school did relieve me of my virginity. Not what I would call great, but we never had sex, again. Sort of gives you the idea how good he was, doesn't it?

As I was passing my sixth month at my job, Jack, Sr. called me into his office, and told me he was opening another office, just outside of Seattle, and did I want to move there. He told me the company would pay my moving expenses, and knew of several fairly reasonable apartments in that area.

I asked him to let me think it over, and I would give him my answer the following morning.

My overprotective father at first said no, but after a lengthy conversation, not only did he relent, he told me he would help me find a reliable used car. I think my mother convinced him I wasn't a little girl, anymore.

Off I went, not knowing a single person in that area. My new job had a lot more responsibilities, and I took to them, easily. I found a nice little one bedroom apartment, nearby, but still drove my new, to me, car, almost every day.

The people I worked with made me feel comfortable, but I still didn't find much in the dating game. A few times I went with a few of the girls from work, to a nearby club, but that just wasn't my style.

Even when my girl friends wound up going home with strangers, I just couldn't do that. Dancing with a few guys, or at least what they called dancing, just turned me off. It was more like groping on the dance floor, making me feel like a piece of meat. A few times, I had to tell these guys to keep their hands to themselves. A time or two, I actually pushed one of the gropers back, yelling at him, if he acted like a jerk, he'd be treated like a jerk!

I finally quit going to these clubs, as I just wasn't comfortable with the stares, and maulings that some of these guys thought I would enjoy. How wrong they were.

Yes, I was a bit lonely, but my talks with mom and dad only served to fortify my position. Mom's favorite saying was, there is a Mr. Right out there for everyone. I just had to wait.

One Thursday afternoon, I get an email from Jack, Jr. saying he would be in town, the next day, and would I like to have dinner with him.

That got me thinking. Was I that lonely, to take a chance with Junior? I knew his reputation, and knew he liked staring at my chest, but I decided to give him a chance to prove me wrong, so I replied yes.

All day at work, Friday, I was lucky to be kept busy. About three in the afternoon, I get a call, that JJ, as he wanted to be called, would pick me up at my apartment around 6, or so. I guess he could find my address from my personnel file.

As I was home, getting ready, I started thinking. I considered everything we might encounter. What if he wanted to spend the night? What if he wanted to take me back to his hotel?

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on my door. When I opened the door, I hoped my face hid how good looking I thought he was. I always thought he was good looking, but now I thought he was drop dead gorgeous.

Off we went, to what, I had no idea. Dinner was fabulous. We talked about everything except work. He did tell me he was nearing thirty, and knew I had just turned twenty. He did ask if the age difference bothered me, and I told him, honestly, just a little. I admitted to myself, he didn't look that much older than me, so we continued talking.

As we shared a dessert, he very quietly asked if I would spend the night with him. He insisted he would not be offended if I said no, so I told him I would consider it. As his grin widened, I nodded, and I uttered the cheesiest movie cliche, "your place or mine?"

That got us both laughing, and me thinking, he better have condoms!

We decided on his hotel, and soon we were in the elevator. He leaned over and gave me the most tender, soft kiss I had ever had. With his hands on each of my shoulders, we kissed again. If the door hadn't opened, we might still have been there.

Entering his room, I just sort of froze, until he moved in front of me, putting his arms around me, and gently hugging me. After just a few minutes, I could feel him getting a bit excited. His cock started pressing against my tummy, as he stood a good half foot, or more, taller than me.

Silently, he started unbuttoning my blouse. Laying it on the chair, next to where we were standing. Unzipping my skirt, kneeling down to give me support while slipping my skirt off, leaving me in just my very plain white cotton panties and bra.

Standing up, he unbuttoned his shirt, loosened his belt. lowering his pants, leaving him in just his boxers. I could tell he was aroused, as his boxers were tented. Only having been with one boy, I didn't have much to compare him to, but I knew he was a lot bigger than my first.

"You're beautiful, Ronnie, I hope you know that," he whispered, taking me in his arms, and kissing me very tenderly.

As he kissed me, again, he reached behind me, unhooking my bra. Letting it fall, we moved closer to the bed. He lowered his head, slowly licking one nipple, then the other.

While not overly long, they were on the thick side, and rock hard. My breathing was coming in gasps, as he lowered me onto the bed. He also lowered my panties and his boxers. When I looked at his size and girth, I whispered for him to be very gentle.

Reaching one hand down my body, while softly kissing each nipple, his finger found my soaking wet sex, and gently entered my treasure spot. My entire body was on fire. I was so excited, I think I forgot to mention condoms, but I did see him putting one on, and he soon moved between my wide open thighs, and entered me.

Fuck me, he was filling my already excited pussy, way fuller than my first boy friend. This was not a boy, this was a man, in every way.

We must have fucked for at least 15 minutes, with me having multiple orgasms, when all of a sudden, I thought I would explode! Just then, JJ lets out this primal scream, and cums, shot after shot, that even with a condom on, I could feel his cock pulsating.

"Oh, my fucking goodness, JJ!"

I could barely catch my breath.

Rolling away from me, I wondered if I was able to walk to the bathroom by myself. He must have sensed this, as he moved to my side, slid an arm around my shoulder, and led me into the bathroom, leaving me to clean up.

I just couldn't believe how my body was still shaking.

Climbing back into bed, with just my panties on, I moved closer to JJ, laying my head on his shoulder. We just laid there, with one of his hands running up and down one arm.

I placed my hand on his chest, and started slowly moving up and down his solid body.

"Ronnie, are you OK?"

Just nodding my head, yes, I was working to find words to tell him how I felt. I knew I didn't want him to know I was ready for another great fucking, if he had it in him.

Silently, I let one of my hands slide down his chest, and gingerly touched his semi hard cock.

This was all new to me, as my other boy friend and I didn't venture into this territory. I felt him harden under my touch, so I knew I was doing something right.

I leaned over, putting my lips around the head of his cock. Hmmmm, not too bad. Lick, lick. Not bad at all. I must be doing something he likes, as its growing.

I took about two inches into my mouth. Lick, lick. It grew even more. Four inches, as my mouth bobbed up and down. I breathed through my nose to stop the gagging reflex. Up and down. Taking another inch in my mouth. Up and down. He slid under me and started licking up and down my still very sensitive lips. My clit nearly exploded when his very talented tongue touched it for the first time.

I gently cupped his balls, as I kept licking and sucking his marvelous manhood. I hadn't realized just how big his love stick was, until half of it was in my mouth, with a fair amount still in my hand.

With his tongue probing deep into my honey pot, he surprised me by adding two fingers. Fuck me, but that felt fabulous. Up and down, I bobbed. Another inch or two down my throat. My throat muscles relaxing, as my own sex juices were soaking his face and hand.

Just then, I felt his dick twitching, and then releasing stream after stream of baby making material. I did have the idea run through my over excited brain, that I was happy he wasn't depositing his load in my cunt. I absolutely loved this sex, but I knew I wasn't ready to be a mother, just yet.

After emptying his load into a handfull of tissues, I tried to catch my breath, just as his shrinking cock was slipping out of my mouth. I couldn't believe what I just did.

Laying in each others arms, I asked him if he thought any less of me sucking him off, but not swallowing. "Not a chance, Ronnie, not every girl likes to swallow." He had a hard time believing that was my first time with a cock in my mouth.

After some more very deep kissing, I told him I needed to jump into the shower.

"Want company?"

"Are you serious?"

He just nodded, helping my off the bed, and leading me into the bathroom. As the water was warming up, we just stood in the middle of the bathroom, with his tongue deep in my mouth, and mine in his.

Moving into the large shower, his cock pressing against my lower back, while his hands were softly massaging my breasts.

I felt the tip of his rod pressing against my back door pucker, and froze.

"Do you want to try this?" he asked.

"OK, but if I say stop, please stop."

Very slowly, after rubbing a little lotion into my back door, he gently pushed just about two inches of his massive tool into my very virgin ass.

It took just about three minutes before another orgasm shook my body. When another inch, or two entered my tush, I had to whisper, that's far enough.

In and out, with his hands holding my nipples, which were like iron, they were so hard. I almost felt like I was going to pass out, I was so hot, but he kept up a steady, but gentle rhythm fucking my backside.

I was so enrapt, I didn't even realize his entire eight inches were buried in my bowels. I was having one little orgasm after another, and could barely stand, let alone breathe.

Just as he was about to shoot his load, he pulled out and sprayed one wall of the shower. I turned and was hanging onto him, for dear life.

When he heard me softly crying, he got scared, thinking he had hurt me.

"Quite the contrary, JJ, I just can't tell you how happy I am."

Getting out, after actually washing ourselves, I had to hold onto him, to keep from falling over.

Getting back into bed, just laying in each other's arms, I told him, that I was way too sore for any extra curricular activities for the night. I think he knew that it was both of my openings he penetrated, in the past hour and a half.

When we woke up, the following morning, our room reeked of sex. I just couldn't stop grinning. After just some light kissing, we decided to have some actual food. I didn't know how hungry all that fucking could make me.

Over breakfast, we talked about us, as in becoming a couple. I had to admit, we started off really hot. After about an hour of serious conversation, the one thing we decided, for sure, is me checking on birth control pills. JJ admitted that condoms weren't his favorite thing, but it beat unexpected kids.

With him commuting, we just saw each other on weekends, with some of them including a Friday, or a Monday.

We did spend a fair share of time in bed, buy we did start doing a lot of couples things. I didn't realize how much I loved him. It took another three months of this every weekend thing, until one Friday night, after dinner, and before our usual fucking session, he softly told me he loved me, and told me he was moving to this area, permanently.

Looking him straight in his eyes, and asked if he is considering marriage.

With the widest grin imaginable, he reached into his coat, laying on my couch, and pulled out a little box. Even before he started to say anything, I thought my heart would jump out of my chest. My hands moved to cover my mouth, so the only word out of my mouth was a resounding yes!

All we had to do is find a date. I couldn't wait to call my parents, who were over joyed. They even agreed to have our ceremony in Spokane, at the Callaway family church.

Our wedding day was fast approaching, when another discussion took place. Kids. When and how many. Soon, and to be determined.

Even before our wedding, we started house hunting. We found a fairly new, four bedroom, 3 bath house, within five miles from our office.

Within six months of our wedding, we made the decision to try expanding our family. Just over three months later, I knew I was pregnant.

Just over six months later, Kathy was born. Just 7 pounds and 19 inches long, with just enough light brown hair to be noticed. We were both over the moon. As new parents, we just couldn't stop bragging. After just two weeks, we realized, we weren't the only new parents in our area.

As we returned to our normal lives, both in and out of bed, I made the decision to try an alternative to pills.

Well. As Kathy was turning four months of age, guess what? My alternative didn't work too well, and I was preggers, again.

To be honest, JJ wasn't upset, and neither was I. His business was flourishing, and my part in his business could be done part time.

As I started showing, we decided to find out the sex of our newest addition. We soon found out Kathy would have a younger sister. I was worried about JJ's ego, but he assured me he was fine with another daughter.

Just under seven months later, Lacey came into our lives. Nearly the same size as big sister, except darker hair, nearly like mine. We were lucky that Kathy was walking all over, and loved watching little sister just laying either in her crib, or play pen.

As they both grew, our sex life returned, nearly to what it was, before the girls. I did, however find really reliable birth control pills, so number three seemed off the table.

The girls being one grade apart in school, helped me, because I was working a bit more, and they could entertain each other within our very good day care facility.

As the girls were well into Middle School, things between JJ and me seemed to be slipping, a bit. We found more to argue about. He was working way to many hours. The girls going through puberty drove him absolutely bonkers.

As they started High School, and considered dating, JJ went full on Rambo. He would interrogate any boy coming to our house. I had to scream at him, that we could trust our girls to be alone, in our back yard, with a boy. Our arguments got worse.

All of a sudden, he was attending seminars, out of town, some for two or three days. I really started to get suspicious, when he would return, and didn't have any materials, normally handed out at seminars.

As High School was ending, and both girls started considering colleges, I finally asked JJ if he was seeing somebody else. Before he could answer, I told him he returned from the last two "seminars" without and hand out materials, and on each return, sex was nonexistent.

I could tell by his facial expression, he had something to say. I gave him a little time, and after a few minutes, he finally told me he had a girlfriend, who just happened to just have turned 24 years of age.

While not overly shocked, I told him I was deeply hurt. After over 21 years of marriage, not always perfect, but still 21 years, I told him I deserved better.

He very quietly asked if I wanted him to move out while we started divorce proceedings, and I almost laughed at the idea he would stay in our house, while fucking some 20 something bimbo.

He disappeared, for a half hour, or so, and when he came back downstairs, with two suitcases, he let me know he talked with both girls, and left. For where, I could only guess.

As I sat in our, or should I say, my living room, with only one dim light on, both girls came downstairs, together, and sat on either side of me. Each just laid their head on each of my shoulders, saying if I wanted to talk, they were there to listen.

I looked from Kathy to Lacey, staring back at me, when the dam burst. I just couldn't stop crying. Of course, my tears brought theirs. After a few minutes, Lacey, the clown of the family, said, "anybody for ice cream?" This brought us out of our funk.

I guess there's nothing like a huge scoop of Rocky Road, with chocolate syrup and whipped cream to help our mood. The cherry on top was literally a cherry on top!

We sat in the kitchen for over an hour just talking. We all had our say, with both girls telling me to put a smile on my face, whenever we had face to face meetings.

"Remember, mom, don't let them think you're sad."

In just three weeks, we had our first meeting, in family court. I was pleased that JJ didn't bring his new girlfriend with him, at least not that I could see.

Both his and my lawyer started out telling the judge some of the preliminary items we had already discussed, between ourselves. Our two meetings had been civil, so I'd hoped this would go smoothly.

Wrong! When my side asked that he pay for me to start my own business, in direct competition with him, he muttered to his lawyer, "that stupid cunt isn't going into business on my dime."

All the Judge said when he heard that comment, was for him to tone it down.

"Are you afraid of this stupid cunt cutting into your business?" I responded.

Now, hearing my retort, His Honor glared at me telling me to let my lawyer do the talking.

My lawyer quietly told the Judge to recuse himself, for playing favorites, letting JJ call me that name, but not allowing me to do the same.