Love is Stranger: Farah, Fondly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what can you tell me about this guy?"

"I agree, he's kind of cute and kind of nice."

"Oh, you're pretty sure he's an ass man? He keeps petting yours when he goes by? Watch myself because he's kind of handsy in a friendly sort of way? Got it! Thanks for the tip."

"He's what? Oh, you've caught him checking out my ass? Well, that's bold of him."

I'm a marine. I don't blush. My blush button was completely burned out by four years with the rudest, crudest, and most inappropriate people you can ever meet. I felt the blush burning my cheeks. I had checked out her ass a couple of times as we'd worked together. It was a nice ass. Under her jeans it looked round, firm, and well-shaped, a near perfect peach.

When she saw me blushing her laugh was warm and rich. That was the final thing for me. I love a woman with a good laugh, and she had a great laugh. We worked our way through the stable, keeping up the banter back and forth, until the bucket work was done. Then, we fed all the horses, and once again, she leaned into the work. When we finished, we put the equipment away and got back into our winter jackets and took Paula's palomino out to the yard for exercise.

Usually, I'd just ride the horse bareback, first a slow walk, then a gentle canter around the yard. When I told Farah this, she asked if she could ride. I was sure Paula would forgive me when I told her. I agreed and started to cast about for a saddle and bridle, only to turn around just in time to watch her mount the palomino with a single graceful move. With only the halter and the lead rope as a rein, they made a few slow walks around the yard, the palomino slipped into a slow canter. Farah, beautiful, riding in slow circles on that equally beautiful palomino, her dark hair fluttering behind her in time with the palomino's mane and tail struck me as one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

When we finished exercising the horse, we toweled it dry, brushed it down, and put it back into the stall. As we got ready to make the short walk back to campus, I stopped and zipped her jacket all the way up. She zipped my jacket up. It was a simple and natural moment. I leaned in and kissed her very softly. Her lips felt wonderful. She slid a hand up the nape of my neck to hold my head in place and returned the kiss.

Our bodies molded into each other, and we spent a long time, just standing there, holding each other, kissing deeply and softly. Her tongue darted into my mouth. I chased it back into her mouth. When we finished kissing, we were both breathing heavily. We walked out of the stable holding hands. When we reached our natural separation point, I kissed her on the cheek and slid my hand over her ass, giving it a quick squeeze.

She danced away from me with a laugh.

"See you at breakfast in an hour."

I walked back to my dorm to take a shower and get ready for breakfast, then my first seminar of the day. She was on my mind as I moved quickly through the steaming shower and dressed in my seminar clothes, which weren't much different from my shovel horse poop clothes, but at least didn't smell like horse.

Breakfast was another run through the Persian Mafia. Though, once Farah joined us, kissed me on the cheek, and settled into the seat next to me, reaching over to hold my hand, the conversation turned to good natured kidding and laughter. They'd all been wondering whether we'd like each other. As a group, they opened up there, pulling me into their rich and warm world, full of inside jokes and subtle teasing. They all agreed they'd had a hard time keeping up the Persian Mafia act as they strung me along.

Over the remainder of the winter break, Farah and I spent time together, cleaning the stables, playing pool, watching late night television in the near empty common rooms of our dorms. We had a few more formal dates, though there isn't much to do in a small rural town at night. We kissed, often and deeply, stolen kisses as we worked, richer kisses as we sat and watched television.

One night, just before Christmas, we watched a set of Gregory Peck movies. When the movies ended, I walked her back to her dorm, kissed her goodnight at the front door, and then headed back to my dorm. Once again, I found myself walking through the coldly beautiful Minnesota night, with a half moon lighting the starry sky. I was smiling to myself and humming a Christmas carol. I was thinking about when I would try to move the relationship forward, how best to approach it. I wanted to be careful, to make sure any further pass I made, besides kissing her and holding her close, was well-received. I reached the door, opened it with my card key, and I heard a voice behind me.

"Hold the door."

I turned around and there she was, having followed me home through the icy evening. She took me by the hand and led me into the residence hall. I followed her up the stairs to my floor, watching her ass sway back and forth in her blue jeans, heart in my throat. I followed her down the hall to my door. She leaned against the wall, smiling at me, watching me with those big brown eyes. I fumbled with my keys and then opened the door. She led me into the dark room.

Once we were inside, she closed the door and flipped the lock. She took me by the hands and led me to the straight-backed desk chair, sitting me down. She straddled my outstretched legs, her thighs sliding down the outside of mine, and taking my face in her hands, she leaned in and kissed me deeply. We kissed there for a long while, our hands roaming over each other, soft caressing touches. I slipped both hands down to cup her ass, feeling those strong globes filling my palms, feeling them flexing in my gentle grip.

She unbuttoned my shirt, slowly, one button at a time, pulled it open, and ran her hands over my chest, feeling the muscled lines there, then grazing her fingertips across my abdomen. Her kisses trailed down my throat, over my collarbones, across the top of my chest. She ran her tongue across my hard nipple, then took it into her lips and pulled softly on it. I moaned in response. She switched to the other nipple and did it again. Another moan drawn from me.

She leaned back and stripped her sweater off over her head. She was wearing a pale white camisole underneath. Her nipples, already hard, pressing through the soft satin. I slid my hand up her side, moving it around to the front, lifting and cupping one soft breast, squeezing it lightly, then running my palm over her nipple. She moaned. I repeated it with my other hand, so I had a soft breast in each palm, her nipples hardening further at the caress of my hands.

She reached down, found the hem of her camisole, and lifted it off over her head, tossing it aside. I leaned in and caught one of her dark brown nipples on my lips. I drew it into my mouth softly, circled it with my tongue. She moaned again, and I switched to the other nipple. In a few minutes both were fully engorged, wet with my saliva. Her hand was curled around the back of my head as she moved my hungry mouth back and forth between her nipples, her chest rising and falling as her breath deepened.

Finally, pulling lightly on my hair, she pulled my head back and stood up.

"Get undressed." She whispered as she slid her jeans down.

I stood up and stripped my shirt off, then unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down. We both stood there for a minute, looking at each other in the dim moonlight that crept into the room around the drawn curtain. She was beautiful. Her skin glowed palely in the darkness. Her hair a dark satiny flow down around her shoulders. Her hard nipples dark circles on the points of her breasts. The long shadowy lines of her stomach, leading to the pale satin triangle of her panties, gleaming in the dark. She hooked her thumbs into her panties, pushed them down and stepped out of them. A dark, neatly groomed patch of pubic hair nestled between her thighs. I caught my breath at her beauty.

I stripped my underwear down my thighs and stepped out of them. My cock was already fully erect and jutted out and up. She stepped forward, reached out and took my cock in her hand, wrapping her fingers around it and giving it a gentle squeeze. Holding me by the cock she led me across the few short feet to where the long twin bed sat. Still holding my cock in one hand, she peeled the blanket and sheet back, opened the bed, and pulled me in after her.

The bed was narrow, so there wasn't much room. I slid in on top of her as she spread her legs and wrapped them up and around my hips. Her brown hair fanned across the pillow. As I looked down into her eyes, she moved the head of my cock into place, nestling it between the lips of her pussy.

"All at once." She whispered. "I want it all at once. I love it all at once."

Her grip loosened and I slid my cock into her with one long, deep, slow thrust.

"Oh my god. That's good. That's good. That's good."

I felt each inch of her opening under my thrust, engulfing my cock in her wet warmth. Once it was buried inside of her we lay there for several minutes. I could feel small ripples in her cunt as she moved back and forth, settling in, adjusting to me.

"Now slow." She whispered.

"Fuck me slowly. As slowly as you can. Be gentle. Be very gentle."

I obeyed. I slowly pulled my hips back, feeling my cock coming out of her, feeling the soft friction as it slide out of her pussy. When just the head remained inside, I slowly eased it back in. Her moan was a delicious sound. I matched it with a soft moan of my own and slid back into her, all the way in. Then another slow stroke of my cock, out and in. Yet another, her soft moan filling the room. The scent of her arousal slowly wafted into the room, faint and sweet, mingling with the floral scent of her perfume.

I settled into a slow and steady rhythm, as slow as I could, in and out. Her cunt clasped my cock as it moved into her, tightening at the bottom, when I was entirely sheathed in her, then releasing as I drew back. I was laying lightly on top of her, resting my weight on my elbows. My ass tightened on each thrust, and she moved her hands to where they rested lightly on the curve of my butt. She'd squeeze softly as she pulled me into her, then release when I pulled back. At that pace I could every inch of her, flexing around my erection, gently squeezing my cock.

We kissed passionately, her soft breasts pressing against the muscles of my chest. Gradually, our sweat rose, making our chests slide easily over each other with each gentle thrust. She bit me on the lip, then again where the curve of my neck met my shoulder. Her legs rose further, wrapped tightly around me as I slowly fucked her in the quiet of the room, on that tiny bed. I was lost in the sensations of her body, in its heat and softness, in her gripping slick cunt.

When she came, she came softly. There was a small hitch in her moan. A shudder ran through her body, a slow pulsing rhythm in her cunt, a little bend of her back pressing her tightly against me. Her head nestled into my shoulder, moaning into my skin. I froze, buried all the way in her, feeling her orgasm. There was a long ripple in her cunt. Another shudder ran through her body, and then she relaxed suddenly. We lay like that for a few long minutes, then I slowly started stroking her again.

"Slow." She whispered. "Slow. Slow. Slow."

That very slowness kept me going, kept me aroused, kept me hard. I tried to slow down even more, to drag each moment of sensation and pleasure out of her, to feel each moment inside of her as a slow infinite inch. She came again, that little shudder marking the start of her orgasm, the rippling grasp of her, the second shudder marking the end of it. We lay nestled together, then I started moving, just a small, grinding, movement, never pulling my cock out.

"Oh, sweet god, that feels so good."

I felt one hand release my ass, slipping between our bodies until she found her clit. She pressed her clit into herself, a firm, long pressure. She would press and release, press and release. After a few moments of pressing and releasing, my cock inside of her, I could feel the tightening of her pussy's grip on my cock.

"Cum with me." She whispered. "Cum with me."

She let out a deep guttural moan and a strong shudder ran through her, and through her, into me. I came then, cock buried inside of her, cum pulsing out of my cock. I collapsed on top of her, unable to hold myself steady any more. As I was cumming, I pulled my cock back, almost out of her, then plunged back into her. She shook beneath me. Her other hand, still on my ass, tightened its grip, her nails digging into my ass. The ripple in her cunt was more powerful, lasted longer. We shook together in near silence, trembling as our orgasms crashed over us and I felt the last of my cum flowing into her. Finally, that last shudder marked the end of her orgasm.

I simply laid there on top of her, between her thighs, spent. We breathed together, deeply. Finally, I slid out of her, and she moved slightly over so I could slip down in that narrow bed behind her. I wrapped her in my arms and buried my face in her hair, into that soft floral scent, tinged by the smell of our sex. I reached behind me, found where the edge of the blanket was, and pulled it over us. We lay there, just breathing together, lost in the warm afterglow, wrapped in the warmth of the blanket. I kissed her softly on the neck and she reached up and ran her fingers through my hair.

There was an impossible sweetness in the moment, something I had never experienced before. I understood, for the first time in my life, the difference between sex and love. I still can't explain that feeling, but it was such a great feeling, such a strange high, that it forever changed how I thought about fucking. Though neither of us had been virgins, for me at least it was the first time I understood what making love meant.

After a long time laying there, tangled together, dozing, we got up and used a bath towel to wipe the wetness of sweat and sex from our bodies. Dried, she slipped into one of my clean t-shirts and we moved into the other twin bed, nestling down under the blankets, laying face to face, and just gently touching each other, whispering sweet nothings, staring into each other's eyes. After a while, we shifted a bit so she was laying with her back to me, and I could wrap my arm around her to make sure we didn't accidentally fall out of bed as we dropped off to sleep, spooning.

We woke up in that same position as the sunlight slowly slipped around the curtain and filled the small dorm room. I was hard. When she felt me stirring, she sleepily reached back between us and wrapped her hand around my cock. We lay there in the morning silence, and she slowly stroked me, her hand sliding up and down my engorged shaft, squeezing it. I moaned.

"From behind, fuck me from behind," She whispered.

It took a moment to adjust our position, for her to move into the prone position, for me to move on top of her. I opened her with my fingers, slipping two of them in, twisting and turning them, sliding them in and out until I felt her wetness spilling out onto my palm. Another adjustment and I slid my cock into her. She moaned as I opened her, wet, warm, and tight. I remembered her words from the night before and pressed my cock all the way into her in one smooth thrust.

"Oh, oh, oh." She gasped into the pillow, burying her face, muffling her voice.

Laying on top of her, I pulled the length of my cock out, all the way out. Then, I positioned my cock again and took her with another long single stroke. She moaned. I repeated the process several times, each time pulling my cock all the way out, then burying it deeply within her cunt in a single, slow, stroke. She writhed underneath me with each penetration, moaning into the pillow.

I slowly started to fuck her, long and deep, a slow, steady rhythm, grinding her into the narrow bed. She fucked back, timing the thrusts of her ass with the stroke of my cock. The wet sounds of my cock plunging in and out of her filled the room, punctuated by her soft moaning. I kissed her on the back of the neck, across her shoulders, her hair pushed aside, tasting her skin.

I felt her shudder as she came, that little shudder I recognized from the night before. I felt her cunt fluttering around my cock, so I pressed down hard, pinning her in place beneath me, holding her there until her orgasm finished.

"Stay in me." She whispered, "Stay all the way in me."

I lay there on top of her warm body as she wormed a hand underneath herself. She found her clit and began to squeeze it, that pressure and release rhythm she'd used the night before, only this time, as she worked her clit, she tightened and released the grip of her cunt on my cock. Her cunt rippled along my shaft, squeezing and releasing. We lay there, almost perfectly still, as she drew me closer and closer to the point of orgasm with the gripping, pulsing, pressure of her cunt.

As she worked my cock relentlessly, all my attention focused on the soft and subtle sensation of her, fucking me, rippling beneath me. When I came, it was a slow orgasm, it built up in me until the pressure was too great, until the sensation was too much, and then it was as if I simply opened and came into her. My cum simply flowed out into her, a wave of warm liquid, filling her.

She shuddered deeply, through her entire body, laying under me. She lost that control that she had used to make me cum, trembling and jerking beneath me, a long, drawn-out moan slipping out of her. I held her pinned beneath me until her orgasm was finished. Then I rolled slightly to the side, feeling my softening cock slide out, holding her closely, savoring the aftermath.

"Fuck me. Now that is how a woman should wake up."

She gave a little wiggle of her ass against me, then twisting around to lay facing me again and kissing me deeply with a soft hunger. We lingered like that, nestled together, looking into each other's eyes, kissing softly.

When we finally stirred, we slipped out of bed, and walked around the room, looking for clean towels. There, in the morning sunlight, I had the chance to see her body in full. She was beautiful. Her body glowed in the morning light, her dark patch of pubic hair slicked down and wet from our cum. Her rich dark hair tousled and tangled from sleep and sex. She returned the gaze, her eyes taking in my body approvingly.

We wrapped ourselves in towels, then I peeked out into the hallway. Since there was no one else on my floor, we were able to go down the hall and share a shower with some privacy, and then run back to the room naked, where we dressed quickly and headed over to the stables. Once we'd cleaned the stalls and fed the horses, we headed back to my dorm, where I dressed and then to her dorm, where she changed her clothes.

We met the Persian Mafia for breakfast and I'm sure the night of sex was written in our body language and across our faces whenever we looked at each other. With good hearts and good humor, the Persian Mafia was relentless and ruthlessly funny. All I really knew was that I was in love. It filled me like it never had before.

I'm going to wrap this story up near here. But, as I do, let me tell you what happened to Farah, and how the memory of our love became that card I contemplated fondly, all these years later. Farah and I loved each other well into our sophomore year. It was a soft, sweet, and gentle time in my life. Our affair lasted a little over a year, during which time Paula, Georgette and I became an extended part of the Persian Mafia. We all learned a little Farsi and we spent many great nights in the company of lovers and friends. Rashid was multilingual, speaking English, French, Farsi, and Urdu fluently, an excellent teacher.