Love Knows No Color Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwwm4me
bwwm4me
377 Followers

Reverend Frazier began the ceremony: "Dearly beloved: We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. The bond and covenant of marriage was established by God in creation, and our Lord Jesus Christ adorned this manner of life by his presence and first miracle at a wedding in Cana of Galilee. It signifies to us the mystery of the union between Christ and his Church, and Holy Scripture commends it to be honored among all people."

"The union of husband and wife in heart, body, and mind is intended by God for their mutual joy; for the help and comfort given one another in prosperity and adversity; and, when it is God's will, for the procreation of children and their nurture in the knowledge and love of the Lord. Therefore, marriage is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, deliberately, and in accordance with the purposes for which it was instituted by God. "

"Into this holy union Shavonda Marie Jenkins and Jefferson Scott Waite now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else for ever hold your peace."

I looked at Grandma, seated in the front row next to Mom and Dad. She nodded her approval. I Looked at Shavonda, motioning with my eyes toward Grandma, who gave Shavonda a big smile. We'd won her over.

The reverend addressed us directly: "I require and charge you both, here in the presence of God, that if either of you know any reason why you may not be united in marriage lawfully, and in accordance with God's Word, you do now confess it."

Turning to Shavonda, the reverend asked "Shavonda, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

"I will," she replied, tears in her eyes.

"Jason, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

"I will," I replied smiling broadly. We were actually doing this.

He asked, "Who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

James answered, "I do."

I took Shavonda's right hand in mine, "In the Name of God, I, Jason, take you, Shavonda, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

Shavonda took my right hand in hers, "In the Name of God, I, Shavonda, take you, Jason, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

Reverend Frazier blessed the wedding ring: "Bless, O Lord, this ring to be a sign of the vows by which this man and this woman have bound themselves to each other; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

I placed the wedding ring on Shavonda's finger, next to the engagement ring she was so proud of: "Shavonda, I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have, I honor you, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

The reverend joined our right hands together, saying, "Now that Shavonda and Jason have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."

"Those whom God has joined together let no one put asunder. You may kiss the bride." I bent my head down, my arms pulled my queen close, and I kissed her deeply for the first time as my wife. I'm sure we made a few people nervous with our passion, but we were only doing this once. They'd have to accept it. We loved each other more than ever.

We left the church hand in hand, posing for pictures on the front steps. As we went down the steps to our waiting car, they threw rice at us. I'd be picking it out of Shavonda's hair tonight. Tamika was behind the wheel, asking, "Where to, Mrs. Waite?" We had her drive us around town, stopping for ice cream along the way. Fudge ripple. We must have made an odd sight standing there in line, bride, groom and maid of honor. People looked and honked as they went by, and we waved at them. We had a couple of hours to kill while they reception at our house was being set up.

When we arrived at the house, everybody was already there waiting for us. They had set up a special table for the wedding party, with the two of us in the center. We took our seats as they brought our food to us. Beef Pot roast. Shavonda had surprised me by having my mom's recipe made and served. I kissed her for this. Love is a wonderful thing. Watching the tables of guests take their turn in line to be served. Sharing our love for all the world to see. Shavonda had been right. This was OUR day. This was about US. I was never prouder of my queen than I was that day.

The wedding gifts were piled high in front of the table. We'd have spent hours opening them, so we opted to open them in private later.

A man came up to the table. "Hello, Robert," Shavonda said.

Robert shook my hand. "I am sorry about the way I reacted to you the first time we met. I can see now that you love Von and would never hurt her. Thanks for looking out for her. May you have a long happy life together."-

"Robert," I replied. "No apology needed. You didn't know our history. We were friends online long before we ever met. By the time you saw me, I'd already made up my mind this woman was who I wanted to be with. I spent six months paying for her rings, because she was worth every penny. I'm glad you see that now. Thank you."

Shavonda smiled at me. "You handled him well. Did you really spend six months paying for the rings?"

"Yes," I replied. "I can show you the payment history on the layaway slip."

Darren and Minnie had set up their DJ table in the yard, and I went up to them as they were getting ready to start the music. I grabbed the mike and addressed the guests. "Thank y'all for coming here today. I know some of Y'all have come a long way just to celebrate our day with us. We appreciate each and every one of you. We're all family now. If you don't know the person next to you, please introduce yourself to them. Talk to them, get to know them. Everybody here is worth getting to know because they're all good people."

"I'd like to especially thank my Grandma for coming here today. Grandma is old school south, and had a little trouble accepting us at first. Don't get me wrong, she loved Von the first time she met her. She just had to get used to the idea that we were dating. But we won her over. Grandma, your blessing of our marriage today in the church meant the world to us. We thank you." The guests clapped as I pointed Grandma out. She'd been seated between Mom and Althea, who she had been chatting with like they were old friends.

"We're considering making this a yearly event. Every year we'd love y'all to celebrate our anniversary with us, as a family reunion. The Jenkins and the Waites. We'll hold it right here in our backyard, in the place where this all started," I continued. "Without further ado, I'd like to introduce our good friends Darren and Minnie, who will be DJing tonight. They do karaoke most of the time, so whatever you want to listen to they probably have. Feel free to give them your song requests."

"We don't really have a good place for a dance floor out here, so kick off your shoes and let your toes breathe. It will feel good dancing barefoot in the grass. Trust me, I know. I'm a country boy." Everybody laughed.

I sat back down as the music started. I pulled one of Shavonda's feet into my lap and undid the straps on the red heels, the same ones she'd worn the night we met. Taking the other foot, I undid those straps as well, while I kicked my shoes and socks off under the table. Barefoot, we walked over to the DJ table. Shavonda spoke quietly to Darren, who nodded. She motioned me to go sit back down. I did.

"The bride has made a special request," Darren said into the mike as Shavonda stood at the table smiling. "Shavonda would like to perform several songs dedicated to her new husband Jason. Von, are you ready?" He handed her the mike.

Shavonda swayed her way over towards me as the first song began. Michel'le. Something in my heart. She sang her heart out, just like she'd been doing at karaoke lately. Singing it just for me. The next song was "Free your mind" by En Vogue. An ode to racial integration. It really fit the occasion.

Next was Macy Gray's Freak Like Me. The songs were getting bolder, Shavonda was in her element. Her eyes glowed with passion and love as she centered her attention on me. The guests watched in awe as she sang: "Sorry that I'm late I been searchin' for something great Something to fill me up He said join the club Then we made love till my body ached And baby when you have the time I wanna tell you what is on my mind I gotta get it off Cause it's so heavy After what we did the other night I wanna be with you for all my life I'm so glad you're a freak like me"

She followed it with Macy Gray's Sex o matic. "Every time we kiss you bring out the woman in me Every time you holler out my name you set me free I am a sex-o-matic Venus freak when I'm with you And I will stop it only when you tell me to I am the automatic easy freak all over you And I will stop it only when you tell me to."

Finally, Shavonda said, "While this last one is dedicated to Jason as well, I need to give a shout out to his cousins Calvin and Kenny, with whom we performed a bluegrass version down on Jason's parents' farm. Rihanna's Umbrella. Don't laugh, it worked." She sang her joy, her love showing in every movement she made. I hoped somebody was recording this, because it was the performance of a lifetime.

The music continued, Darren and Minnie trying to accommodate everybody's request while mixing the music up. We did the traditional dances. Dad with Shavonda, me with Althea. But I spent most of my time with Shavonda. When we tired, we sat down, talking with the well-wishers who came to our table.

The cake was a hit. Everybody remarked on the cake topper, how it looked just like us. I was pleased, since I'd picked it out. We fed each other cake, it was delicious. Oakmont Bakery did a great job. And somehow, there was fudge ripple to go with the cake.

At 7pm, we said goodbye to the guests. We'd been drinking Cherry rum and Dr. Pepper since it had started, and neither of us was in any shape to drive. Luckily, we'd anticipated this, and Tamika and Brian had refrained from heavy drinking. They were sober enough to drive us to the motel in Bedford, Brian driving our Cruze while we sat in the backseat, making out most of the way. Tamika followed in her car. They'd booked a night at the motel with us, and would return in the morning in her car. Our fathers had each given us a debit card loaded with $1000 to spend as we wished on our honeymoon. We had no worries the next week.

We opted to take the turnpike to Bedford, rather than the slower, two lane route 30 I normally preferred. It was slightly less scenic, but much faster. When we arrived at the motel and went to get our room key, the look on the Indian woman behind the counter was priceless. She'd come to know us on our previous visits, but had no idea we'd spend our wedding night in her little motel. Grabbing the key, I picked up Shavonda in my arms and carried her to the room. Tamika and Brian followed with our bags. At the door, Brian took the key from my hand and unlocked the door for us, so I didn't have to put Shavonda down. I carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down. I looked at my beautiful ebony bride as she stared back at me. "Well, baby. We did it," I said.

Brian and Tamika excused themselves. "You two deserve your privacy," Tamika said, "Besides, Brian and I have some celebrating of our own to do."

Shavonda sat up on the bed. "Come unzip me." I undid the zipper on the back of her gown, then she pushed me away. "Jason, let me take it off for you. It's an expensive, fragile dress. I'd like to wear it again when we renew our vows." She stood and slipped out of the gown, walking it over to the coat rack and placing it on a hanger.

We heard a soft knock on the door. I answered it, while Shavonda stood there in white bra and panties. Tamika handed us a bottle of cherry rum, one of Dr. Pepper, and a container filled with ice. "Thought you two needed this. I see the party's already started. Well, don't let me stop you." She closed the door behind her as she left.

I made us a couple of drinks, handing one to Shavonda. She sipped hers as I stripped out of my tux and hung it up beside the wedding gown. I went to her, took her drink and set it on the night stand. We embraced, kissing deeply as our hands roamed freely. I unsnapped her bra as she squeezed my ass through my boxers. Her hands found my hips and slid the boxers down. I did the same with her white panties. We were both now totally naked.

I stepped back. I had to see her, to gaze for the first time upon my naked wife. It was the same beautiful body I'd seen so many times before. The perfect sized breasts, with just a hint of sag. The dark brown puffy nipples, begging to be kissed, standing proudly in the center of her large areolas. The slim waist, and flared hips. Those shapely brown legs and cute feet. Her face, the one that had hooked me from day one, the soft full lips that had brought me so much pleasure. And most of all, the beautiful dark brown eyes, the ones that reached deep into my soul and stole my heart. Yes, I'd seen this body hundreds of times. But this time was special, almost as special as the first time she'd bared herself for me a year ago. This time, she was officially mine. My member stood at attention, awaiting the call to duty.

I noticed she was getting a little rounder in the stomach. Not much, nobody else would have noticed. But I, being intimately familiar with her body did notice. I kind of liked it. Actually, Shavonda could have been 400 pounds, and I would still have loved her just as much. I decided not to mention it to her, not wanting her to feel self-conscious.

"I see somebody wants some," Shavonda said, taking me by the hand and sitting on the bed. "I want you to make long slow deep love to me. But I know neither of us is going to last. Let me take care of you."

She pushed me back on the bed, her head hovering over my flagpole. "They say married women don't give head. Let me prove them wrong. Let me suck you while you taste my married black pussy" She swung her leg over my head and straddled me, as she took me in her hand and gently stroked my length before lowering her lips over my shaft. I remembered the first time she'd done this to me. Her telling me 'don't hold back, I swallow.' Her staring at me, watching me as she swallowed every drop I gave her. Willingly. This time, I couldn't watch her eyes. But I knew they were full of love and lust.

I also remembered the first time I'd buried my head between her legs. Just like I was doing now. How her scent got in my nose, firing my raging lust. Just like tonight. I loved her scent. It was like waving a red flag in front of a raging bull. It fueled my lust for her, in ways that the mere sight of her body never could. I worked my tongue over her inner folds as I had so many times before, feeling the vibrations on my dick as she moaned her delight. But this time was different. We were finally one. Her name was now my name.

We never tired of tasting each other. This time was no exception. Shavonda craved my essence, as much as I craved hers. Knowing this freed me to enjoy the pleasure her lips and tongue provided. I didn't have to worry about stopping her before I got my nut. I'd just let it go, knowing she wanted me to. Knowing she would swallow every drop, and that she'd be disappointed if I tried to pull out before she got what she craved. I felt the same way about her. I willingly lapped up every bit of juice she provided, and in doing so, caused her to provide more. When we did this to each other, simultaneously devouring each other, it was magical. But this time was special. She'd married me. I was the luckiest man alive.

I enjoyed hearing, and feeling her moans as I stuck my tongue deep inside her little slice of heaven. Knowing that she was swallowing me at the same time. Her act of pleasure causing me to seek hers. We each were getting close. Shavonda frantically pushed herself into my face, as her bobbing head quickened its pace on me. We had come to a point in our relationship where neither of us had to say a word. We just knew. We were in tune, and the subtle cues we put out told the other how close we were to the edge.

Von was already grinding into me in orgasm, coating my face with her essence. My peak was not far behind. Shavonda sensed this intuitively, and stopped her head bob, concentrating on licking and sucking the sensitive spot just beneath the head, as her hand stroked my length. She knew what she did drove me crazy, and normally would have stopped to tease me. But tonight was special. We needed to get the first nut out of the way, to get the lust over with, so we could concentrate on the love itself. So she didn't take me right to the edge like she normally did. Instead, she took me over in a running leap. I could take no more of the pleasure she was giving, and she wasn't going to let me down easy. Screaming her name, "Von! Von!" I let loose my torrent. Feeling her tongue mouth sucking me. Feeling my lovely wife drink my sperm for the first time. Yes, she'd done it so many times before. But this time was different. This time she was my wife.

Just to get back at her, I Kissed her special spot on the inner thigh. The one that sent her over the edge every time when she was aroused. Just like it did this time.

Drained, I lay back on the mattress. Shavonda climbed off me and cuddled next to me. Her lips found mine, we kissed passionately, each tasting their own juices on the other's tongue. Married at last. Nobody could tell us what we were doing was wrong. It felt comfortable in a way it hadn't before.

I must have drifted off, because the next thing I remember Shavonda was punching me in the shoulder. "Jason! Boy, don't you fall asleep on me. We got a marriage to consummate!"

Her hand found my soldier, and she worked on getting him back to attention again. My hands wandered down to her patch. I ran my fingers through her soft wooly pubic hairs, loving the way they felt. I loved her hair, all of it. It was so different from mine.

My fingers parted her lips, and I slipped one inside her, then another. She sloppy wet, Like I'd just come in her. But I hadn't entered her yet. This night was special to her. Now I knew how special. I resisted the urge to bury my head between her legs and taste her free-flowing juices again. She'd gotten me semi hard again. Hard enough to penetrate her, and I knew once inside I'd be fully aroused.

"Mrs. Waite," I asked, "how do you want to do this? Ladies choice."

"Ohhh, that sounds so sexy. Mrs. Waite. I love the way that sounds," my sweet wife purred. She pulled me on top of her. "Mr. Waite, as long as I get to look into your eyes, it's all good." I positioned myself between her legs and my soldier found her opening. I teased her with just the tip, but she grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled me deep inside her. We both moaned in ecstasy. She was so wet I was able to bury myself balls deep on the first stroke. I slowly pulled back then just as slowly pushed my way back in. "Mmmmm, just like that," she whispered.

bwwm4me
bwwm4me
377 Followers