Love Letters. Mumbai Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This gives me comfort in the coldest of nights when you are far away, but your image is imprinted in my mind and a part of you is in my heart, throbbing with every heartbeat. I wish you were here, or I, there. I am yours completely with my body, heart and soul.

Love

XXX"

As I was reading it my eyes moistened and we started enacting every detail, following instructions to a t. I went within to the bathroom returning with my panties, the gusset still wet with my intimate fluids. I draped it over his amused face as he inhaled deeply enjoying my essence. Still absorbed in the missive, I loosened the drawstring of his pajamas exposing his erect organ to the fresh air, stroking it absentmindedly.

His hands went to work too caressing my face, drawing soft sighs from my lips, savoring every moment. He started slowly unveiling the nightie, slipping it off my shoulders, worshiping every inch of my flesh as it slowly came into view. A current of delight coursed through my entire body as I struggled to keep my attention on the words on the page. I was intent on fulfilling his every fantasy, translating them into action.

As my breasts came into view for the first time exactly as he visualized them, he could only stare at them as I blushed deeply. He put his mouth to them, suckling them alternately, setting my whole body aflame and my loins awash in my love fluids that issued forth, even though he hadn't even touched me down there. I was now panting even in the cool night air as he descended to my belly. I squirmed as he kissed and licked me there and other unspeakable things, even the thought of which makes me blush.

My wetness now seeped through the nighty and the scent of my sex pervaded the atmosphere. He was delighted that I had gone bare down there as my very wet vagina was revealed as if I had read his letter and fulfilled his innermost desire. I lifted my derriere off the bed so that my gown bunched up at my feet.

As I stepped out of it clad in nothing except my birthday suit, I was for the first time completely unveiled to his gaze. He sank down to his knees and gazed upon me adoringly causing a blush to spread across my entire body, my skin to burst out into goosebumps and an involuntary shudder to pass through me.

He looked at me adoringly like a devotee looking upon perfection, blessed with a divine vision. He bowed his head in reverence immersing himself in a feast of the senses. I opened my thighs wide allowing him access to experience my nectar right at its source.

As he tongued my inner depths, I moved past sighs to moans, to groans, to a more primal scream that emerged from the depths of my being, as I orgasmed repeatedly under his touch. He lapped it all up as my hips bucked of their own volition, coating his face with my sticky cream, now gushing out of me. I was glad that his grandmother was at the other end of the house and the thick walls dampened the cries of passion.

As the waves of my passion subsided, I pulled him up and we exchanged positions, as I licked my lips in anticipation. I now lowered my face into his tumescent prick, which was already awash with his cum, even before I began. His whole body was tingling as I started my work on him first tenderly licking away the cum flowing down. But the more I licked, the more he spewed and though I enjoyed his spicy creme he was cumming faster than I could clean him.

It needed a different technique and I enveloped his prick with my lips, sucking away as my head bobbed up and down. I could feel him throbbing as he pushed into my mouth, trying to go down my throat. I learnt to breathe through my nose, focusing on our mutual satisfaction. He tensed, his back arched and spurted a thick gooey cream so different from the one I tasted earlier, softening even as I licked it clean.

We were now closer to union and were on the same wavelength. He pulled me up, and as I lay on his chest, I could feel his heartbeat in consonance with my own. He stroked my hair as I felt comfortable in his arms. I marveled at the transformative power of the pen, that was so evocative in putting down feelings straight from the heart. Those two heartfelt letters are my most cherished possession, and mean more to me than all the wealth in the world. In those memorable moments I felt complete and content. I was his, and he mine in body, mind and soul.

12