Love Life

Story Info
Anna Kendrick needs inspiring for the sex scenes just right!
9.2k words
4.57
7.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

"Ohhhh-Oh shit, sorry, I looked right into the camera." Anna Kendrick cursed as she leaned back on the guy she was 'riding' and the crew of her new television show 'Love Life' came to a grumbling stop. The series of men all sort of took a couple of steps back and the scene was broken. The pint-sized superstar's cheeks flushed with a shade of pink as embarrassment flushed through her body and she was left responsible for breaking yet another scene by her just not acting like the popular movie star she apparently was. The crew all made some hushed whispers to one another but never actually said anything to her. She looked around the group of guys and girls before the man underneath her made a noise and the Pitch Perfect star looked down at him before she realised she still had him trapped underneath her.

"Crap, Ben! Sorry man." She apologised as she dismounted the studly man and moved to the side of the bed still on her knees and looking over to him. He smiled and threw his hands up in a 'Don't worry about it!' sort of manner as he wriggled himself up to a sitting position so the two actors could share a look with each other. Anna was about to speak again to apologise for screwing up another scene when Nicole Clarke, the director of this particular episode, broke the two's gaze at each other.

"Nicole I-"

"Don't worry about it Anna, we're getting a lot of issues with this episode. I think we're going to take a break for lunch now though so you guys can run your lines if you want or just get something to eat. You know... Whatever." The woman added that last part and it almost seemed like she was just trying to get out of the conversation. She looked at them both before offering a half hearted smile and turned to leave them alone.

Anna watched the woman leave and she let out another defeated sigh before swinging her whole body around so that she was sitting on the side of the bed and looking around the emptying set. A couple of the cast and crew looked over their shoulders towards her before just looking ahead and back towards where they were going. She knew it wasn't exactly her fault but she couldn't help but take it almost personally. Watching them leave the two alone, she looked over her own shoulder to her co-star who was already moving off of the bed to go and join the team of crew who were going for lunch.

The weight in the bed shifted slightly and Anna was left alone on the set and on the bed. Looking over to it and then the studio cameras which had all drooped down as if they were asleep or something, Anna looked down at the covers of the bed before sighing and climbing off of the bed and up to her feet. This was maybe the twentieth time that the scene had been reshot because of her actions and the weight of fucking everyone's day up was starting to really get to her. Walking off of the set and towards one of the side rooms where rows of white craft tables sat and the cast and crew of the show were all assembled eating at their lunches. Anna quickly got her own food and looked around the inside of the room, searching for a place to sit.

'Just like high school.' Anna thought to herself as she walked through the rows of tables, her eyes scanned for someone who wasn't looking at her like she was the scum of the earth and saw Ben sitting by himself and eating his dinner. He was sitting towards the back of the room and rather than there being a series of long tables with matching rows, Ben and some of the other table occupants were sitting on what looked to be plastic lawn chairs. Standing in front of Ben, the two actors in the sex scene shared a look before he looked around the room and then offered her to take a seat.

His eyes were locked on hers as she slipped onto the chairs opposite him and she started to stab at her salad with her fork. She sort of slumped backwards in her chair before she looked over to him and chewed down on her bottom lip. She looked down to the craft table before looking back up to him. Leaning back in her chair, she crossed her arms over the fabric of her black dress and laying them on her stomach. She looked him in the eyes before she spoke to him.

"So, everyone on this set hates me huh?" She asked, almost as if she wanted a clarification on where her mind was at currently. He shook his head, tossing a piece of chicken salad into his mouth, chewing on it before he answered her.

"The team here aren't mad at you or anything like that Anna," Ben said, taking a sip of his water. "They're all just wanting to get in, get their job done and go home. Having to redo the scene over and over again is just getting on their nerves."

"I just don't get it." Anna complained, her fork stabbing at a slice of tomato and then just pushing it around her dinner plate. "I've never had this sort of issue before. Never. I don't know why this scene is screwing me up so much." She said, sitting upright in the chair and pushing the piece of salad into her mouth.

"Is it the sex scene?" Ben asked, looking over to her as he ate at his dinner.

"I mean... Maybe? I've never really done a sex scene before. I've done all sorts of explicit scenes before but nothing as intense as this one. I might just be struggling because it's so wild." Anna mused, looking over to Ben who smirked at the comment. "What?"

"I remember the first time I had an issue performing a sex scene on camera. It is really difficult." Ben said, nodding his head.

"You've done a sex scene before?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, some old show back when digital was a new thing." He said with a smile. "But yeah, I was in a sex scene with a couple of actresses-"

"A threesome huh? Nice!"

"Yeah, right? We were all young and struggling with the scene and one of the girls told me about what they did at college. She ended up taking her co-star back to her dorm and they ended up just making out together. Like, really went at it apparently. But, after that the scene was so much easier for them to do." Ben finished, a wistful smile on his face.

"So, what? I come back to your trailer and sit on your face?" She asked, sitting back in her chair and looking over to her co-star.

"I'm certainly not going to say no to that." He said with a grin. "But I also would never suggest we do that. It's just one of those things I said without really thinking."

That made the actress laugh out loud. She looked over at him and then towards the inside of the dining room which was starting to empty.

"Did it help with your scene though?" She asked, referring to the threesome he had been involved in.

"It did." Ben answered, finishing off the last of his water. "We got the scene done in one final take and it was the shot they went with for the show."

"I remember hearing something similar to that though." Anna agreed. She put another bit of salad into her mouth and chewed on it thoughtfully before placing her fork down. Anna looked at her food before she shrugged her shoulders. "I'll probably get it next time."

Ben agreed with her, pushing a bit of his own food into his mouth before climbing off of the chairs and walking over to one of the big water coolers to refill his glass. The two television stars then spent the rest of the lunch 'break' discussing the show and how the rest of their shooting day was going to go. While they spoke, the sound of the set coming back to life filled the room and made Anna look over to the filming area. The man made a confused noise, before he nodded his head.

"I guess they're shooting some other stuff around our bit."

That made sense to Anna and she nodded her head as well.

"I guess we have some free time then." Anna said, looking back to Ben.

"Looks like." Ben picked up his dinner equipment and slipped out of the chairs so he was standing. "I'll see you when we get called back for work then." He said with a smile before walking away from the actress, leaving her alone. Sitting at the table, Anna pushed some of her food around the plate while her mind drifted away from the scenes she had to shoot and back to what Ben had admitted to her. The concept did make sense to her and she had heard about some of her old co-stars having had some issues filming an intense makeout session with another of her co-stars so they ended up sneaking off set and just doing the scene away from the crew and cameras and that had broken the awkwardness of the scene.

Could she really...

No. No that would be stupid.

Anna leaned back on her chair, tipping it backwards onto the rear two legs before she rocked forwards and all four of the chair 's feet were back on the floor. She thought back to Ben and how the two got along well enough with each other and he was a pretty cute guy.

She really couldn't do this. It really would be stupid. Anna reached over to her small bag and fished her phone out of it. 'This was so dumb.' She thought to herself as she unlocked the screen and opened up an instant messaging app so she could scroll to her contacts. Rolling the screen down until she found Ben's name, she looked at his name and the headshot that he used for his profile picture. This really was dumb. Her thumb hit his name and the instant messenger came alive with a text screen. Her eyes looked down at the phone, both of her thumbs seemed to be working well ahead of her brain which was still trying to tell her it was a bad idea. She keyed in a quick message to Ben before her right thumb hovered over the big green send button before it tapped the screen.

"Oh shit..." She breathed to herself as the message rushed through the air and then her screen's display changed from 'Sent' to 'Opened' and Ben was undoubtedly reading over the message she had sent. She fidgeted in her seat as she re-read over what she had sent.

'Hey, so if you wanted to try this out together then we can do it.'

Too forward? Probably. But she wasn't even thinking straight as she had sent the message. Hell, she hadn't been thinking before she sent the message. Her blue eyes read and reread the message before a soft gasp or surprise escaped her mouth as she saw a speech bubble appear on the screen as he started to type out a response to her message.

'What? You want to sit on my face?' Ben responded, no emoji's or lol's to it, it certainly looked like he was being serious about his question.

'We can try it. Just see how it goes. Maybe make out a little bit first and if it escalates then yeah. Yeah, we do that.' Anna typed out back as a response before putting the phone back down on the table and rubbing at her temples with her index and middle fingers, trying to calm herself down after the wild messages she had sent to one of her co-stars.

'Okay, where?' Was his message back and that was enough for her to smile.

'My trailer?'

'Deal.'

Oh shit, she was going to actually do this. She looked down at her plate and food and finished off what was left though she was actually amazed she could keep it all down with how nervous she was. Shoving her paper plate and plastic cutlery away into the necessary recycling bins before she walked over to her trailer outside of the shooting studio. She climbed up the short steps and headed on inside, she made a quick check on her body to ensure that she didn't smell, or look too revolting. She was reasonably sure she didn't but it never hurt to check, especially with what she thought was about to happen. Running her hands down the front of her dress and then looking at her reflection in the full length mirror that hung over the rear of the door to her trailer. She looked herself up and down, her eyes scanning over every little bit, trying her best to narrow down imperfections or something that just didn't look right.

Nothing stood out. Nothing that she thought Ben would complain about at least. There was always something she didn't like about herself. Best not to think about that now though. But should she really be dwelling on the thoughts on what was about to happen? She could change her mind and leave poor Ben with blue balls. What if he took that to the press?

'Oh no.' She thought she was starting to overthink the whole thing. Her right hand came up and ran along her chin as she tried to calm herself down though that thought was quickly broken by a series of four short knocks on the door to her trailer. She took a couple of quick breaths and then stepped forward, her eyes focusing on her reflection in the mirror while she spotted her cheeks starting to flush with pink ever so slightly. Was she really starting to get excited? She shook her head from side to side ever so slightly to try and clean her head of her uneasy thoughts. Gripping the door handle and twisting it to the side, she pulled the door inwards towards her and opened it. Standing before her and on the second step from the top was the handsome male co-star and he had his hands stuffed in his jeans pockets trying to look as calm as he could though Anna suspected he was going through the exact same thoughts she was.

He offered her a smile and she took a step backwards again as if to encourage him inside. He shot her a smile and took the offer, stepping up a few steps and heading inside the trailer. He walked in and looked around the insides, inspecting her home away from home. He nodded his head and let out a gentle whistle, almost of surprise? She wasn't sure but her thoughts were soon cleared up when he spoke.

"Wow. This is almost the same as mine! Bit bigger but I guess that's expected for the star of the show right?" He asked, turning to look at her. Was he wearing a cologne?

"Yeah, it does the trick I guess though?" She said, smiling over to him before looking around the trailer, almost searching for something to carry the conversation on. Her trailer didn't have a bed, so it's not like the duo had a traditional place to fuck but she did have a fairly sizeable couch that the pair could sit on? He appeared to have the same idea and was already on his way over to it. He ran his left hand over the back of the couch before turning to look at her.

"I don't have one like this in mine either." He said, a sly smile sliding onto his face. "Would this be the place-" He started but was cut off when he was pushed onto his back, hitting the couch with an 'Oomph' escaping his lungs. He barely had time to adjust when Anna was on top of him with a lightning quick pounce. She was straddling his lap and her arms had linked behind his head, resting just on top of his spine. Her bright blues focused on his dark green eyes as she made a show of licking her lips and then leaning in to press her lips against his. She fidgeted forwards a little bit and her grasp on his frame tightened ever so slightly. He tasted nice against her mouth and as she took the lead, her mouth parted ever so slightly and her tongue ran against his bottom lip. His hands came up from being on either side of her and he placed them on her waist, taking hold of her and keeping her close to him while running them up and down her sides.

His hands ran over from her waist before taking a chance and gripping her rear over the fabric of her dress. His fingers dug into her flesh ever so gently and he casually kneaded at the flesh while their tongues danced together. The sound of moaning started to fill the insides of her trailer and the handsome co-star could feel Anna become less and less tense as she seemed to melt into the private scene they were sharing. His tongue, while at a disadvantage on being underneath the brunette, but that didn't seem to stop him either. His hands continued to grope, touch and squeeze at her ass while he flicked his tongue upwards and tried to catch hers. The tip of his tongue ran along the underside of hers before he wrapped it around and held her tongue close to his and then started to suck on it. His hands continued to grope at her butt before Anna's hands left his neck and she pushed at his shoulders, breaking the kiss.

"Okay... How do you want to do this?" Anna asked, her arms sliding right down from his strong shoulders to rubbing against the top of his arms. Looking down into his eyes, Anna bit down on her bottom lip and watched as she was rolled off of his lap and was now flat on her back looking up at him while he moved to a standing position. Looking down at the petite woman, a mere moment moved past them both before he dropped down to his knees between her legs and grasped onto them. Holding them up in the air and spreading them apart so they resembled a V shape but Anna could still see his face between them. The pair made eye contact and the man seemed to have a wicked smile on his face when he started to move his face in towards her core. He pressed his lips towards the inside of her right leg while his right hand was holding onto her left leg to keep them spread. His fingers touched against the bare skin of her leg while his lips touched against the inside of her opposite leg. Slowly working his lips against her skin, he pressed his lips against the side of her knee and then, he started to move his way down her leg.

Planting a kiss against her skin and working her way down towards her thigh, Anna's eyes were struggling to stay open as the pleasure of his lips against the inside of her leg started to dance inside of her veins. Her body was shaking and trembling and Ben could tell. He planted a kiss on the side of her knee before he blew a cool jet of air against the path he had just been kissing. His eyes moved back to look at her and the smile seemed to get wider and wider but as he did that, Anna didn't seem to care either. Her back was arching and her hands were alternating between beating at the cushions and digging her nails into the soft cushions. Her legs were trembling and as she could feel her pussy starting to get wetter than she had been before. Ben's lips continued to taste her skin while his hand ran along the outside of her leg and he started to get just a little bit closer towards her hot entrance.

Ben's breath dancing against her skin was so hot for her, it made her skin feel like it was on fire and the pleasure was burning its way all over her. She looked down towards him and as she did that, her blue eyes focused on her co-star's head as he worked towards her core. Moving down, his lips danced against her skin, his tongue flicking against it before his teeth came down and he teasingly nipped against her thigh. It was enough of a bite to make her yelp in surprise and coincidentally make her back arch up and off of the couch. He let a pleased moan escape his mouth and he then moved further down but this time he wasn't kissing or licking against her skin. Instead, his breath was warm against the hot inside of her thighs and making her gasp as he did so. His hand slipped up from the outside of her leg and instead reached up to grab hold of her breasts over her dress. His hands both took a hold of her, cupping her tits and squeezing them gently before his breath danced over her wet entrance.

Anna let out a groan and slowly wriggled down the couch towards the edge of the seat, trying to give Ben some more room. His hands moved down from her chest and he took hold of the hem of her dress, rolling the bottom of it up towards her waist, exposing her legs and more of her skin. Anna moved her legs apart a little bit more before she lifted her hips up, propping herself up with her elbows, and her handsome co-star sunk his teeth into her panties. Gripping them by the waist band of the lacey material, Ben started to pull them down her toned legs which only made the actress purr with pleasure. She lifted her right leg up off of his shoulder so he could dispose of them. Instead, he placed them neatly on the arm of the couch. She barely had a chance to even pick him up on that as he laid her legs back on his shoulders and now, he went right for the kill. Sliding his face down towards her wet core and then his tongue left his mouth and licked at her.