Love Long Delayed

Story Info
The sexual reunion between in-laws Linda and Stefan.
6k words
4.54
4.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KuBal46
KuBal46
31 Followers

PART 1

Stefan's weekend visit at Linda and Rudolf was full of surprise. On Saturday, he had invited them for dinner in one of their provincial town's better restaurants. Linda was in high spirits. She was delighted to see Stefan again and to reminisce about their shared past.

But more than this, with only an occasional side-glance at Rudolf, Linda's flirting with Stefan throughout the evening was openly deliberate.

While it surprised Stefan, it was far from unwelcome. He and Linda had met twenty years ago. She was the younger sister of Trudy, his then-wife. A friendly relationship with his in-laws and Linda had survived his divorce from Trudy five years ago. Whenever Stefan was in Germany, he visited and was made welcome.

And for Stefan, something more than a 'sisterly' liking of Linda was in play.

When they initially met, Linda must have been, Stefan thought, unaware of his less than innocent interest in her. She was, in her early twenties, already a married woman with two children. She had, at eighteen, fallen pregnant with her first boyfriend, Rudolf. He was twenty-nine, an accountant, the son of a respected, local burger family.

Following the dictum of their small-town community, Linda and Rudolf married with neither being sure that binding themselves into wedlock was what they wanted.

In contrast to her forward sister, Linda seemed shy. Trudy was not averse to drawing men's eyes on her fetchingly sexy assets. She loved to dress in the fashion of the shortest miniskirts and tightest tops with no bra underneath.

Linda, on the other hand, was always clad in conservatively covering garments. She also wore sensible shoes and failed to highlight her beautiful, long legs. In her walk, unlike Trudy's, there was no suggestive sway in Linda's well-hidden bottom.

Stefan knew from experience that such externals in a woman did not automatically mean that she would lack sensuality, sexual interest or that she could not be seduced.

What strengthened Stefan's doubts in Linda's Swabian small-town virtue was that she was, marriage and children aside, Trudy's sister and Edith's daughter. And these two -- he noticed it with amusement in Edith's sway and flirting laughter when she was with him - were women of sexual vim.

In addition, his interest in Linda alerted him that all signs of a sexual bond or desire were missing between her and Rudolf. They seemed unstrained, almost detached friendly with each other. Between them, Stefan never observed an affection seeking hug, a hand on a thigh, a pat on the bum or heard an innuendo, followed by a telling glance or smile.

He suspected, therefore, that after their five years of marriage, in Rudolf and Lindas's marital bed, little more than an occasionally opportune three-minute fuck would go over the sheets.

In contrast Trudy' and Stefan's behavior must have struck Linda and Rudolf as extraordinary. Admittedly, the former had been married for two years less than them. A brief episode, which happened at Trudy's parents' home in Reutlingen, comes to mind.

Rudolf and Linda were visiting, and there was a family celebration. Gathered around the coffee table in the living room, the gathering had already emptied a few bottles of the excellent local wine. Then Trudy got up for a pee.

When she returned, she had to squeeze past Stefan sitting on the sofa and the edge of the table. Without needing to, she came to a halt fronting him. With Trudy in her miniskirt, Stefan was seduced into sliding his hands slowly up her legs, not stopping until his fingers dug into Trudy's wriggling ass.

He felt that Trudy wore the sheerest of panties. For a mad moment, Stefan toyed with the idea to put her buttocks, squirming in his grip, on show. But then his hands slid again, oh so slowly, down Trudy's legs. She wriggled free to plonk, giggling down on the sofa. And her hand grabbed Stefan's thigh dangerously near his erection!

Being slightly embarrassed by what he had done, Stefan looked around.

Rudolf, on his right, had not noticed. He was refilling his wine glass, concentrating on an unsteady hand. Opposite them, Hermann, Trudy's father, had stopped talking and was looking down into his lap with a disapproving frown. Edith, next to him, had watched and was still grinning. Her lips had formed an expectational 'Oh!' And Linda, her eyes wide open, looked for a long moment into Stefan's before she lowered them and blushed.

What was it that attracted him to Linda? As is often the case, Stefan had not chosen the bodily type he habitually fancied in marrying Trudy. Admittedly, Trudy was a sexy woman. She was pretty, with an hourglass figure, a lusciously rounded ass, and largish but firm, apple-shaped breasts. She was a fraction short of medium heights. They were also, he supposed, in love and well-matched in their sexual tastes.

However, Stefan had never admitted to Trudy that the women that turned him on most were not at first glance pretty and invitingly ripe for picking like her. Instead, they were tall, long-legged, and with their sexy but relatively tiny tits, more often shyly aloof.

When he and Trudy came back to Germany on their first visit, Stefan met Linda. Unlike Trudy, she was not a naughty girl-like cutie but interestingly attractive, slim, and almost as tall as he. And somehow, Stefan was sure that under her nondescript clothing was a hot body that would stir his strongest desires.

In his then youthful, male arrogance, Stefan was convinced that, like Sleeping Beauty, Linda could be awakened. And God, he wanted to be the prince she seemed to be waiting for, to kiss her awake!

But then, all these years ago, Stefan was also too conventionally 'decent' to act. And he did nothing that let Linda know how dangerously she had captured his imagination. He was sure that Linda had remained unaware of his repressed desires.

But then, what about Linda's affection and open flirting during last night's dinner? Perhaps, he had been wrong, and Linda had always sensed and liked how he felt for her.

Did she want to make good now for not responding these years ago? What was to happen if this was the case?

*****

Sunday was a beautiful, sun-filled day. Over dinner, the evening before, Rudolf and Linda had suggested taking Stefan on a trip across the nearby Swabian Alb. It was the first of May. In the villages on the Alb, people, following ancient customs, would dance around the phallic Maypoles, celebrating a new-come spring.

They, as outsiders, would not be invited, but they could stay in the car and watch.

Linda had still dressed for the occasion. She wore a wine-red, close-fitting top complemented by a silk scarf loosely tied around her neck. In her tight, fitted jeans and heeled sandals, her legs went up and up to an, by the cling of the denim, beautifully sculptured ass. Linda smiled when she caught Stefan's admiring look.

Rudolf was the driver. On setting off, Linda had quickly slid in next to Stefan on the car's back seat. He thought Rudolf must have agreed that Linda would chat with him and be his main companion for the day.

Even before Rudolf pulled away, Linda had moved close to him on the spacious rear bench of the Opel Vectra. Her thigh was touching. And it slightly moved against Stefan's as they talked. When he looked at Linda, she smiled. Her lips momentarily parted as if they left something different from what she had just mentioned unsaid. To Stefan's delighted surprise, Linda's eyes, behind her fashion glasses, seemed to speak volumes from a censored book!

So, Stefan took the risk, put his hand lightly on Linda's thigh, and waited for her reaction. The two of them were, of course, in the rear-vision mirror visible to Rudolf. Stefan could only hope that the high backrests would block Rudolf's view. They would also have allowed Linda to brush off Stefan's offending hand if she wished to re-establish a merely social normality without alerting her husband. But instead, Stefan's fingertips felt the play of her muscles as her thigh pressed against his.

Anyway, Rudolf's attention focused on the narrow streets of their hometown and then the winding road and traffic up the escarpment to the Swabian Alb. Linda had spread a road map over her and Stefan's lap to show him the route and details of their excursion. Under its cover, his hand had begun to slide up Linda's invitingly spreading thighs. And her voice, talking about the villages and castles on the way, had taken on a higher pitch and sexy timbre.

As Stefan's hand made love to her thigh, ever closer to her pussy, Linda leaned in on his arm. Regretfully, through the material of his coat, he could barely feel the pressure of her boobs. When he looked at Linda, her face, bend over the map, had a rosy glow, and the pointy tips of her nipples were peaking showily against the thin covering of her top.

So encouraged, Stefan let the edge of his hand rub against the warmth of Linda's Jeans-sheltered pussy. With a moan, Stefan hoped, Rudolf did not hear, Linda bent forward. The map folded and fell into the footwell.

As Linda gathered it up, Stefan's hand cupped her pussy's mound. It was out of Rudolf's sight behind his seat. Linda looked up at Stefan with a mischievous smile. While her lips formed an offered kiss, a wagging finger signaled a No-No. When Linda sat up, she pushed her ass against his thigh before moving slightly away. As she folded up the map, Linda gave him a smile that told him not to be discouraged.

In a village close to the Bavarian border, they stopped for lunch. Rudolf decided they would sit outside in the inn's garden. When he briefly left to go to the toilet, Stefan put his hands halfway across the table. Without a moment's hesitation, Linda's hands locked into his.

And then, Stefan stammered out his confession about his wicked, unfulfilled attraction - now twenty years old - for her, the young, innocent sister of his wife. Back then, he had to resist the temptation. But now, Stefan whispered hoarsely, "Linda, I'm still drawn to you as strong as I was then! You are a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman. So, forgive me, Linda, for, at least, telling you how I feel. I know, I won't, but if I could love you now, I'd be the happiest man on earth!"

Linda blushed. The grip of her hands, her smile, and her excitedly sucked-in lower lip said more than words. When Rudolf returned, Linda and Stefan were leaning back in their chairs. And Rudolf appeared not to notice the slowly fading away high color on Linda's face nor the telling-all rampant nipples protruding on his wife's slinky, wine-red top.

On the return drive through the celebrating villages, Linda and Stefan found numerous opportunities to touch as they leaned over each other to watch the happenings outside through the side windows of the Vectra. Stefan's hands, hopefully out of Rudolf's sight, made unashamed if furtive love to what Linda's twisting lower body brought again and again into their groping reach.

In mid-afternoon, Rudolf lost interest in the villagers' celebrations. His disinterest in Linda's and Stefan's enjoyment of the spring celebrations became absolute. His club, the FC. Stuttgart was playing, and he put on the radio. Now, with his concentration and listening on faraway Dortmund, Linda and Stefan felt even less observed than before.

They were parked on the edge of a village pond to watch the afternoon's concluding Maypole climbing on the opposite meadow. Stefan bent over Linda with his arm around her, and his hand cupped a lovely, straining into his grip, breast! With a side-glance at hunched forward Rudolf, he pressed his lips for daring-all seconds on Linda's neck and whispered, "Linda, Linda! I so wish we were alone and making love!"

And Linda answered: her hand stole back to grip and rub Stefan's straining cock.

*****

On returning to Linda and Rudolf's roomy apartment, Linda exchanged rather heated words with Rudolf before she changed into a skirt and plain blouse to prepare dinner. There were only the three of them, as Linda and Rudolf's sons were away. Hans, the firstborn, was in the army, and Michael was a student in Bonn.

They settled down for a delicious meal, and with the second bottle of wine, a tired Rudolf no longer noticed -- or wanted to notice - Linda's and Stefan's lively engagement with each other. He even once nodded off before he finally went to bed.

Linda and Stefan cleared the table. Their eyes met in carrying things to the kitchen as they squeezed past each other in the doorway. Only having his hands full, stopped Stefan from reaching for her. But until the final Good Night, they found no words to conclude the day that had promised them so much.

A quarter of an hour later --Stefan had had a quick shower -- there was a gentle knock on the guestroom's door. Stefan was sitting on his bed, already undressed except for his boxer's.

It was Linda, smiling and apologizing. Nodding to the wardrobe in the room, she explained, "Sorry, Stefan. I'm going to shower and need a fresh towel." She hurriedly opened the wardrobe's door and reached in.

Having gathered the towel, she pressed it against her chest. Then she turned and looked at Stefan. With her voice breathily hoarse, Linda said, "We were naughty today. You surprised me, Stefan. But when you began touching me, I did not want to stop you."

Linda paused. Suddenly she lowered her arms and put the towel on a chair. With three hesitant steps, Linda put herself into Stefan's welcoming arms. Looking up at her, he saw that two of the buttons on her blouse were undone. As she bent over him, Stefan caught a glimpse of the lovely shape and firmness of her smallish tits, left free of a bra.

Linda observed his look with a knowing smile. Then stroking with a caressing touch over his hair, Linda continued:

"With Rudolf so uninterested, I played at being a bit naughty. But then, at lunch, you told me that for you, it was more than a little game of groping. I did not realize that you have desired me for ages! And I. Well. Trudy -- you know what she was like -- told me about your, for ignorant me, so temptingly wicked, lovemaking. Her sexy talks made me jealous: I wanted what she had with you! So, these memories stormed back this afternoon. And God, when you told me how much you wanted me, I suddenly wanted more than a little naughty touching on the backseat!"

With Stefan's hands on her hips, Linda had edged in closer as she talked. He looked up and asked, "Do we still want it as much as in the car, Linda?"

His hands, under Linda's loose blouse, moved slowly up her straining midriff. When they closed firmly over her sweet tiny tits, Linda undid the last of the blouse's buttons. She grabbed his head with a burst of suppressed laughter as Stefan sank his tongue into her navel.

Linda's hands were not just playing in Stefan's hair as he covered her belly with kisses. When he began to draw his tongue along the edge of her skirt, Linda pressed his face and lips hard against her shivering skin. But then she moved his face, centimeter by hot-kissed centimeter, up and onto her straining tits.

As Stefan's mouth closed over one of her sexily perky nipples, Linda whispered hoarsely, "Yes! Yes, Stefan. Kiss them, suck my titties. You love them, don't you? Loved looking at them whenever my nipples pushed through my top during the day. God, they got so excited! I could not keep them down, Stefan!"

As Linda's hands guided his foraging mouth from straining and hardening nipple to nipple, Linda stammered, "Yes! Yes, Stefan! Make love to my tits. They have been waiting all day for it." Then she giggled. Pressing her wriggling body even closer into his arms, Linda added, "Or have they been waiting for this for the last twenty years?"

As Stefan's mouth paid due to Linda's lovely, neglected, so love-hungry tits, his hands had gripped her ass to hold her wriggling body close. Through the thin fabric of her frock, he could feel the excited twitching of muscles in her buttocks. Wanting to feel it skin to skin, Stefan's hands slipped under the skirt to stroke, from the bend of her knees, ever so slowly up her thighs.

During the day in the car, Linda had so readily pressed her denim-clad thighs into Stefan's caressingly groping hands. And now, his fingertips were gliding unresisted up the inside of Linda's shivering and spreading thighs!

And then the edge of his fingers touched the warm softness of her pussy before his hands closed over Linda's left naked buttocks.

To pull Linda onto the bed, Stefan had to stop kissing her breasts. As Linda lifted her legs on the bed, her skirt rolled up. In the bright light of the ceiling globe, Linda stretched out on the bed, free of all shame.

However, Stefan hesitated. As he bent over Linda for what was their very first - he thought it should be - gentle kiss. However, Linda's hands cradled his head to pull his lips onto her moaning, possession-taking mouth. And their kissing became, for long, delirious minutes, as Stefan's hand touched and took possession of all of Linda's naked body, a beginning that promised all.

Eventually, they had to come up for air. Looking at Stefan searchingly, Linda asked, "What do you think of me now? For coming to you, almost naked, wanting more than just to be groped?"

"I'm overcome by how brave you are! I am leaving tomorrow. I feared it was again over between us, just as something wonderful - our wanting each other so much -- has finally happened. But what now? You are married to Rudolf, now asleep just down the hall. And I live so far away?" Stefan stopped in despair.

Linda smiled and offered her lips. As she kissed him, it was not in consolation but with a wickedly telling invasion of her tongue as her hand gripped Stefan's cock. And he, in responding, made his fingers curl in on Linda's arching up pussy. Then she began whispering, her voice charged with excitement, "Oh, Rudolf! Once he's asleep, he doesn't wake up. And if he did? We haven't fucked in more than a year! He has lost all interest in sex, does not want me like you. I wonder if he ever did!"

Linda paused and grimaced, "I feel in my right, coming to you, wanting you to touch me, look at me naked and get me -- ", here Linda grinned as she caressed Stefan's cock and changed to whisper, "as excited to fuck as you are. And Stefan, by God you do!"

As Stefan began to stroke and explored Linda's in arousal twitching ass, her hand on his rock-hard erection fought the temptation to guide it into a sweet homecoming. Stefan also held back to allow Linda to finish talking.

So, delaying that breathtaking moment before his cock would sink into Linda, they kissed. For a long minute, their tongues shamelessly asserted what they still denied their quivering eager cock and pussy.

But then, Linda broke away from their kiss. Forcing her voice into calmness, she said, "Stefan, we better stop now! I want so much more with you than ending what we have with a stealthy quick fuck."

However, the way her ass ground under his fingers and what her hand was doing to his cock contradicted her words. With a deep breath, Linda continued:

"Stefan, we could see each other in Stuttgart! We could spend - imagine what it would be like - at least a wonderful day and night together in a hotel making love! You are still for three weeks in Tübingen, aren't you? I could drive to Stuttgart to visit Elsie, my friend, and go 'shopping'. I often do. Rudolf would not be suspicious, even if he cared."

Stefan enthusiastically agreed. Then, wrapping Linda into a tight embrace, he told her that he would make all the arrangements for their meeting in Stuttgart as soon as she decided on the day. Linda promised to ring him on his mobile.

Without Stefan's deliberate doing, one of his fingers had sunk into Linda's twisting cunt. She swallowed a cry before pushing Stefan's lips down on her straining to be kissed tits. But as his teeth closed over one of Linda's rampant nipples, she thought better.

KuBal46
KuBal46
31 Followers
12