Love Lost in Time

Story Info
The caretaker of a cabin ends up lost in time.
7.1k words
4.56
2.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the dry version of "The Currents of Time." That story is all about squirt. This is the version that has zero squirting, for readers who don't like squirt stories. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

Jay walked through the forest. It was cold, and he was tired, but he had to complete his rounds, and check all the fences, and make sure all of the facilities were up and running. He had taken a job as a caretaker for a gigantic forest cabin up in the mountains. He and another employee named Kurt stayed in a smaller cabin nearby, and both were tasked with maintaining the grounds, and were general maintenance men for the large cabin.

Kurt was off working on the opposite side of the property, so it was Jay's job to welcome the new guest. She was getting out of her car as he walked up to the massive cabin. He noted that she was clearly wealthy. She was driving a Lexus, and wearing designer clothes. That made sense, he reasoned, as renting this cabin cost a great deal of money.

"Hi, welcome! My name's Jay, I'm here to show you in, and see if you have any questions."

"Hi, thanks! I'm Alma." said the woman as Jay drank in the sight of her. She had silky, straight black hair, brown skin, dark eyes, nice round, natural breasts, a round ass and wide hips. She looked to be about forty or so.

Jay grabbed her bags and carried them into the cabin's foyer where he set them down. They got to talking, and he noticed she was flirting with him. He wasn't sure, though, and didn't want to make her uncomfortable on the off chance he was wrong, so he said, "Okay, I'll be at the small cabin up the hill. Call me if you need anything." he smiled, and gave her his card.

"I doubt I'll need anything," she said. "But, what if I just want something?" emphasis was placed on the word "want," and she lowered her eyelids a little as she finished her sentence, and Jay felt blood rush to his dick.

"I'm here for anything you need." he said, feeling awkward. He wondered if he should just try to kiss her, but realized that was crazy. What if he was reading her wrong? So, with that, he walked out.

Later on that night he got a call from her. "I wondered if you might want to come have a drink with me?" she asked. "I thought I made myself clear earlier, but since you can't take a hint, I'm spelling it out: I want to ask you on a date."

Jay laughed, and said, "I don't have any good wine, but I'll come join you!"

Twenty minutes later he was at the big cabin, and they had dinner together.

Chapter 2

They spent several nights together over the next week. She always wanted to have sex, but he wasn't very interested, as he wanted to get to know her better to see if he really wanted to get that involved with her. One night she got frustrated, and asked him to leave.

Jay went back to his cabin, annoyed. He assumed they were finished, and he wouldn't hear from her again, but two days later she called, and asked if he wanted to go for a hike.

He got his pack and met her at the big cabin. They hiked deep into the woods. Jay finally felt he'd warmed up enough to her and they had sex on a cliff overlooking the cloud covered valley below, and then they walked back to the cabins. When they were near, Alma said, "I have to pack, I'm leaving tomorrow, so it's probably best if you stay at your cabin. I know I'm going to cry if I try to say a proper goodbye."

Jay was taken aback, as they'd been spending almost every night together on each day they met up, yet, he understood. He kind of felt the same way. Goodbyes were hard, and this rich woman was going back to whatever mansion she lived in, and he would probably never see her again. He really liked her, too.

"Okay, you're right. This has been wonderful. If you ever want to-" he began, but she cut him off by leaning in and kissing him.

"Let's just leave it at that, sweet darling," she said, and with that she turned, walked away, and disappeared into the big cabin.

Jay walked back to his cabin, and with a heavy heart, went to sleep.

Chapter 3

Jay spent the next few days preparing the big cabin for the next guest, and playing cards with Kurt in the evenings.

Finally, the new guest showed up. It was another beautiful, forty something woman named Leela. She was interested in him, too, but he wasn't feeling it. One night he had fallen asleep and woke up to her riding his dick. He cussed at her, and stormed out. She was gone the next day.

This became a pattern, as another woman of the same rough age showed up, and something similar happened. Her name was Ava, and she got him drunk and got him inside of her before he realized what was happening. Then he gave her the finger, and told her to fuck off. She left immediately.

It happened again with the next woman, Elle also similar in age and voluptuousness, who did the same. He had gotten up without even saying anything, slammed the door on his way out, and when he came back the next morning, he wasn't surprised to see she was gone.

Afterwards he had gone back to his cabin. He knew it would be a few days before the next guest arrived, and he was happy for a break.

Chapter 4

Jay walked the next day with Kurt, as they made their rounds to upkeep different amenities and facilities on the grounds.

"Do you find it annoying that women always want you to fuck them right away?" asked Jay.

Kurt stopped in his tracks, and looked at Jay, who had stopped now, too. "Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Hang on, you're telling me the women you date don't care if you fuck them or not?" asked Jay incredulously.

They started walking again through the pine forest. Kurt said, "I'm telling you the women I date want me to fuck them, but they're not obsessed with it right away."

Jay thought for a moment, and then said, "Well, you're what, twenty-five?" Kurt nodded. Jay went on, "I'm thirty-eight, and the women I've been dating have all been in their forties. They say women get way more sexual after age thirty, so I guess that's why. I'm getting all the sex crazed ones who are demanding ridiculous, explosive orgasms, and you're probably dating chicks around your age, who haven't matured into sexual extremes yet."

Kurt started laughing, and then said, "Yeah, probably bro."

They passed a small cave, then, and Jay got a cold chill. For some reason he was compelled to look into it. It was totally black inside, but he felt like the darkness kind of shimmered.

"Do you see that?" he asked Kurt, pointing to the cave mouth.

"See what?"

"That weird shimmer."

Kurt looked for a moment, and then laughed again, slapped him on the back, and said, "You're high guy, let's go."

They walked back to their cabin, and went inside.

Chapter 5

The day came when the new guest would arrive. Jay met her at the big cabin, and was not surprised, yet was puzzled at how it could possibly be yet another forty something stunner of a woman, though this one was olive skinned. She had black hair, and dark eyes, like the other women, though. Jay was starting to wonder how many coincidences like this could happen in a row.

Her name was Neha, and they became close. She, too, wanted him to fuck her, but she didn't try to force him, nor trick him. She just let it go when he didn't want to right away.

One night, after they'd had a bottle of wine, she said, "I want you to dom me!"

So, he tied her up, and fucked her, hard. He slammed his dick into her mouth, and then her pussy, and then back into her mouth again. He smacked her ass, and slammed his dick into her pussy again, and started rubbing her clit until she came. When she did, her hips gyrated so that her pussy moved up and down on his dick, and he started to come. He walked over to her mouth, and jerked off into it.

She started to turn, to spit out his come, and he said, "If you spit it out I will fuck you in the ass, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" He held back a smile at the absurdity of his own bluff, which he'd no intention of fulfilling, and was only saying it because he knew she wanted to pretend he was really hardcore dominating her.

She smiled at him, and swallowed. He untied her, and they'd spent the rest of the night in each other's arms in front of the fire place.

Chapter 6

A few days went by, and Jay spent almost every one with Neha. One day, when they were having lunch together, and talking, Neha said, "So, I have some friends who I told about you, and they want to fuck you."

Jay's ears perked up, as he hadn't really been paying attention until now.

"Come again?" he said.

"Well there's more to it..." she said, trailing off.

He gave her an annoyed look, and turned his hands over, urging her to continue.

"They want to reverse gangbang you." She said, biting her lip.

"I'm game." said Jay.

"Think about it. It will be a constant thing, and you will, at some point, want to at least take a breather, and you will NOT be allowed to do so. There will be ten women, including me. Further, if you try to stop them, and end up hurting them, they will punish you severely, and not in a fun way." She went into some detail about what that might mean, disturbing Jay, and then said, "So, sleep on it."

Chapter 7

Several days went by, and Jay spent much of them with Kurt, working. His down time was spent with Neha, and he largely didn't think about her proposition. He had mulled it over a bit, and had come to a conclusion for the most part, but hadn't really drilled into the idea earnestly. One night, though, she reminded him.

"Well, you've slept on it for a few days. So?" she asked.

Jay thought seriously about it for the first time. He decided that even if all of her threats about how they would use him were real, he would just have to put up with it, because even if he lived to be 200 years old, he would never get another chance to bang 10 women at once! He assumed that the threats about what they would do if he hurt them were bullshit, but he also reasoned that, even if they were real, there was zero chance he would hurt them in the first place, so he brushed this off. Finally, he said, "Okay, I'm in."

Neha smiled brightly, and then made several calls, and said, "Now, my dear, we wait for the ladies to arrive.

Chapter 8

The next day Jay walked to the big cabin and waited with Neha. The women started to arrive. Most were older, like Neha and the others had been, but four of them were in their late twenties, or early thirties, with one of them looking like she was probably about twenty-one. All were voluptuous, and beautiful.

He greeted them with Neha, feeling very awkward, since the formalities and niceties were going to disappear the second the event began. As he did, though, he started noticing that several of the women looked familiar.

"Do you have an older sister?" he asked one of them.

"No, why do you ask?" she replied.

Jay rubbed his chin. It was strange: she looked exactly like the first woman, Alma, but twenty years younger

"You look like a woman I knew." he said, and looked at the other younger women. He went on, "In fact, you three look like other women I knew, too, but like their younger sisters. This is crazy!"

They laughed. So he got out his phone, and showed them pictures he'd taken with the four other women.

"Yeah, I can kind of see the resemblance, maybe, a little." said one of them.

"You just can't tell brown women apart!" said another, laughing.

Jay looked at the pictures, and back at the women. He decided that he was just seeing their similar features, and overstating the case. So, he let it go. They went into the living room, and sat down and talked.

"Are you ready?" asked Neha, after they had relaxed for some time.

Jay looked around at all of the women, eyeing him impatiently, hungrily. Finally he said, "Let's fucking do it!"

They moved to the bedroom, with its massive king sized bed, and Jay took off his clothes and laid on the bed. The women started walking toward him as they undressed. The event became a blur of female parts and orgasms. The women took turns sitting on his face, forcing his tongue deep inside of their pussies while they rubbed their clits. They made sure each part of him that could be used was in play at all times. While one sat on his face, another would ride his dick, and two others would thrust his fingers on each hand into their pussies. They kept going until each had come.

Finally, Neha laid down and told Jay to fuck her. He did so, and, at last, came himself.

He enjoyed this, and then walked off to the bathroom, and took a shower.

Chapter 9

When he came back into the living room, the women were all wearing bra and panties only, and were eating a sumptuous feast of excellent tapas. He sat down and joined them, and they talked, and chatted. They were all being very sweet to him. One would rub his shoulders, while another would put a bite of tasty food into his mouth. Another brought a glass of wine to his lips. He marveled at the stark contrast between how they were treating him now, versus how they'd used him during the reverse gangbang.

After a few glasses of wine, he turned to Neha, and said, "You were bluffing about the punishment stuff, weren't you?"

Neha started laughing, and then said, as she set her wine glass down, "Well, obviously! Of course we would hold you down and make you lick our pussies, and fuck us, that's all good fun, and I knew you'd love it, despite yourself, but that other stuff? Yuck! We're not lunatics nor sadists!"

"Why did you say all that crazy stuff, then?" he returned.

"I had to make sure you wouldn't try to quit on us! These ladies would have been furious with me if you wimped out! I mean, it worked, right?" she said.

"Yeah, it worked." he replied, laughing, and taking another drink of wine.

"You like fucking us right away, now, don't you? Admit it! This was exactly what you needed!" she said, playfully, as she leaned forward, elbows on her knees as she sat on the couch.

"I really do! I don't know what I was thinking before, trying to take it so slowly. I love it. It's amazing!"

One of the other women chimed in, then, with, "Hang on, Neha, what did you tell him?"

Neha looked embarrassed, and said, "I told him we'd tie him up and do gross stuff to him."

All of the women burst out laughing, then. Jay just smiled, and said, "I knew it! I knew you were bluffing." He finished his wine, and stood up to walk into the kitchen for a new bottle. Just before he walked away, he noticed the twenty-one year old looking woman had a birthmark, right on her mound. He could just see it next to where her panties laid. A chill went down his back. His mind flashed back to Alma sitting on his face, and seeing her mound, inches from his eyes. It was the exact same birthmark as Alma had. He tried to shake it off, and went and got the wine, but when he came back, another of the younger women leaned in and kissed him as she took the bottle from him. As her beautiful, satiny hair fell away from her ear as she moved, he saw that she had a cleft in her right ear, precisely as Leela did. He looked at the other two twenty something women, studying them hard. He couldn't believe what he was now noticing; one had a mole on her foot where Ava had one, and the other had a chipped tooth like Elle.

Jay's head started to spin. He couldn't process this. It was anxiety that he'd never known before. Was something impossible happening? He felt crazy. He stood up, and walked toward the front door. "I'm going for a walk." he said.

The women protested, but he ignored them and quickly exited the cabin. It was dark, but the moon was full, so he was able to see relatively well. He walked up, into the forest, taking deep breaths. As he walked, he started to feel like he was in a nightmare, like he was trapped. He suddenly found himself in front of the cave he'd seen before. Against all logic and instinct, his panic drove him to walk inside.

Chapter 10

He saw a sidewalk inside the cave. It made no sense. He was suddenly in bright sunlight, walking on concrete. He looked around. It was impossible. I'm clearly dreaming, he thought. Looking around, he realized he didn't recognize the area at all. He continued walking, and started to have strange images pop into his head. He thought about one of the houses he was seeing, and what the bedroom looked like. Then it dawned on him that these weren't just images, these were his memories!

He walked up to the house, and opened the front door. He was at once in a mud dwelling. He turned around and looked outside, the street and sidewalk had been replaced by grass and a dirt road. What was happening? More images came to mind, this time of himself talking to several women. Who were they? They looked familiar. Ignoring this mental puzzle for the moment, he started looking around the dwelling. He recognized his things! The club was his, as well as the small travel pack. Was he in the past in this dream? Then it hit him, the women were the same ten he'd just been with, but this memory was from this time in the past. The women in his memory looked the same, but wore archaic clothing. He remembered one of them, the one he'd known as Neha, telling him that he was something special to her and the other ladies, that they loved him, and needed him.

He shut his eyes and tried to make sense of things. A huge explosion caused him to open his eyes again. Looking around, he understood he was now outside, in a forest. There were craters everywhere, and he could hear gunfire in the distance. More memories were flooding back to him of the women. He had some kind of link with them that stretched over the centuries. Another mortar hit the ground some yards off, and sent him flying. He blacked out.

When he woke up, he was in an office with his feet up on a desk. He was relaxed, and sat there for a moment, enjoying the calm. Then he tensed all at once, and realized how insane this was! He looked around frantically, trying to get a bearing on where he was. He was wearing a suit and tie, and there was a cigarette burning in a nearby ashtray. He could see a receptionist outside his office. He called to her to come into his office.

"What's the date?" he asked, after she had walked in.

She looked puzzled, and said, "July twenty-fifth."

"No, the year," he added.

"Nineteen forty-seven," she answered, wrinkling up her face as she looked at him.

"Good, thanks," he replied, dumbly. She went out again.

It hit him that this dream had been going on for a long time. He started to get scared. What if it wasn't a dream? So, with great trepidation, he decided to do a surefire test, he looked at a document that was on the desk, and read a line. It said "Fourth quarter sales are up." He looked away, and then looked at it again, "Fourth quarter sales are up." Terror crept up his back. This was NOT a dream! He got up, and walked out of the office, and down the hall to the elevator. He wondered how he knew where it was, but he was starting to realize that this was his life, just not his present life. He got on the elevator.

When the doors opened, he saw sand outside. He'd traveled again. Yet, he was still on the elevator. He wondered if he could stop the traveling by just remaining on the elevator. He pushed the button for the third floor. Sure enough, the elevator started humming again, and the doors shut. It took him back up to the third floor and he got off, and walked back to his office.

"Back from lunch already?" asked his receptionist.

"I'm skipping lunch today," he replied. He went into his office and shut the door. What was he going to do? The stress was wearing him out, so he laid his head on his arm on the desk, and dozed for a while. When he woke up, he was in total darkness. Had the office closed for the day, and someone had turned the lights out without noticing him? He stood up and walked around. He could feel stone with his hands. He touched his pants. His phone was there! He took it out and turned on the flashlight, and could see he was back in the cave!

12