Love Lurks Beyond the Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa led me into her lobby and checked her mailbox. Then we headed up to the third floor. I walked up the stairs next to her so she wouldn't catch me staring at her ass again. She had a nice one-bedroom unit with vintage wood trim. The furniture was a bit sparse, but she had sophisticated wall art and an oriental pattern rug. She had taste, no doubt about it, and was clearly doing all right for a single woman.

Alyssa shed her jacket and I hung up my coat. She looked at me as she kicked off her heels. "I really just need to get out of this dress. Please unzip me and I'll go change. There's a bottle of wine on the counter if you'd like to open it."

"That sounds great, I'll pour us two glasses."

She turned her back to me and I lowered the zipper. I wasn't quite prepared for the lacy black bra that was exposed against her smooth skin, but I managed not to gasp. She went down the hall, giving me another memorable image of her swaying backside. I rubbed my face and looked for the corkscrew.

I had two wine glasses filled on the coffee table, and had lit the single candle. I also figured out the sound system and had some soft music playing. As I relaxed on the sofa, I figured Alyssa would probably reappear in a t-shirt and lounge pants or something. I was wrong.

She padded down the hallway into the living room in a short satiny green robe that left most of her legs exposed. I nearly choked on my wine. She glided over, sat on the sofa, crossed those damn legs, and held up her glass of wine to mine. We clinked and she took a sip.

I was fully cooked, stick-a-fork-in-me done. The woman was half legs, and they were amazing. There wasn't anything wrong with the rest of the package either. I kept choking on my words and finally manage to croak out that she looked to be more comfortable now.

Alyssa was flexing her toes and seemed to be enjoying my obvious distress. "You can sit over here next to me, you know."

I was still feeling a bit rusty in this department after the Marla fiasco. But Alyssa just kept looking at me with those big brown eyes. I put my wine glass on the table, slid over and slipped my arm around her. She snuggled into me. No ambiguity there. No fucking eucalyptus either, I thought, just a hint of strawberries, and woman. Mostly woman. Very, very sexy woman. I was pressing against her full lips almost before I knew it. My tongue made a cautious advance and was promptly met by hers. We made out for a while, and she was whimpering and running her fingers through my hair. Finally during a pause in the action I said "Alyssa, you're absolutely adorable."

She looked right at me and breathed, "See, my tactics work too."

I tugged at the sash of her robe as she smiled. She was still in the black lace set, but I was fairly sure at this point it was mostly for effect. It was working, too. I ran my fingers over her enchanting mounds as she moaned, gently rubbing her nipples through the lace. I had a serious seepage issue in my briefs now, and I was a bit concerned that it would soon migrate through my khakis. I put my mouth to her ear and licked around the lobe with my tongue. She trembled a bit. I whispered, "Alyssa, would you like to show me your bedroom?" She nodded, looking right into my eyes.

We were standing in her bedroom, kissing passionately and feeling each other up. Both of us were bare chested now, and the sensation of her soft boobs and hard nipples against me was making me crazy. I had to keep my brain working for just a minute longer though before it completely lost its blood supply. I whispered to her, "I seem to have forgotten my going-to-the-symphony condom."

Alyssa smiled. "I have some in the nightstand drawer. We don't really need them though -- for reasons, you understand. Little round reasons." She giggled.

I chuckled. She had caught on to me pretty quickly.

"But you're definitely overdressed..." She undid my belt and pulled down the zipper. Her small hand squeezed and stroked me as I gulped. I lowered and kicked off my pants and briefs, then led her to the bed. She yanked down the covers and slid onto her back, those damn black lace panties making a mockery of my self-control. I kissed her and worked my way down along her neck to her boob. I ran my tongue around her areola as she gasped.

"You're so adorable, I just want to eat you up."

"Flatterer. Besides, you've already had two desserts tonight." Her breathing was faster now, and she was stroking me steadily -- as if I needed any help. At this point my cock could probably have felled a tree.

I turned my attention to her panties, which were emitting the finest aphrodisiac I knew. I slid them down her legs and kissed and nuzzled her mound.

She gasped, "What are you doing down there?" What a fucking tease.

"Having my third dessert," I responded, and parted her swollen lips. I slowly licked along her labia, savoring both the tangy taste of her and the delectable little noises she was making. Her fingers were in my hair again.

"Goddd that feels so nice... "

It seemed that Alyssa really loved having her pussy eaten. By the time I began to tease her nub with my tongue and lips she was absolutely drenched. I was now sucking and tonguing it in rhythm as she pushed against my face. "Fuck!! Just like that, don't stop, don't stopppp!" I slipped a finger deep into her as her hips came off the bed and contractions gripped her. "Ohhhh Nate!"

I came up to her and we shared a kiss replete with her juices. "That was really fucking hot," I breathed in her ear. "But I'm now all pussy-messed."

She reached across for some tissues and cleaned some of the sopping mess from my beard. "You could even things up," she teased. "I might really enjoy being all cum-messed."

I groaned. "You'd be ok with that, would you?"

"Yeah. I'd be totally fine with that."

Alyssa spread her legs and raised her knees. I looked at her wanton expression, her smallish but very pert breasts, her seeping cleft, her neatly trimmed triangle, and those damned legs. I ran my palms along her thighs.

"Christ, you're beautiful," I breathed.

"Are you just going to look?"

"No," I growled. I moved my straining shaft forward along her slickness, and we both moaned at the sensation. I ran my hands over her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Then I pushed slowly into her hotness. I felt her lips opening as she gasped. She had her hands around my butt now and was giving me little urges to go deeper. Finally I was buried in her.

"Alyssa... you feel amazing... so good..."

She was really tight, but well-lubricated. Even more kept drooling out of her pussy as we grunted and slapped together. I was holding her shoulders now to leverage my thrusts. She had her heels up on my butt cheeks and her fingers were tracing little arcs on my back. Every sound, every touch, was getting me even more worked up.

"Nate... unh... please... unh... you feel so good...unh... so good in me," Alyssa moaned. "Mess my pussy... Nate, please..."

I hissed in her ear, "Baby, you are fucking incredible..."

"Keep going, please, more, more, unnnh!"

She clutched me harder, then her back arched and a strangled cry reached my ears as she clamped down hard with her muscles. My balls tightened and I lost control, spurting violently into her depths as she hissed, "Yessss!"

Our hearts were pounding. I reached up, brushed the hair away from her face, and kissed her adorable nose. She grabbed my neck and pulled me to her lips. We kissed for a long time. Finally she sighed and looked into my eyes. "That was awesome," she whispered.

"Awesome seems a bit inadequate. But you were pretty tight, Alyssa."

"Well... I may have had a longer drought than you did."

My head snapped up. That had never occurred to me. But Alyssa had her smile and the happy glow of a freshly fucked woman. She finally rolled me off of her and flopped across my chest.

"You're ok though? I didn't hurt you?"

She kissed me, another long, sloppy one. "What d'you think, silly?" She snuggled happily against me and we gradually drifted off to sleep.

*******

It was morning and I went into the kitchen for some badly needed java. I got the coffee going, then thought 'what the hell' and poked through the refrigerator. Soon I had a platter of bacon, a bowl of scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, and hot sauce laid out on the little breakfast table in the kitchen. Alyssa came padding out to the kitchen in her green robe as I was making toast. "Breakfast! Oh, you amazing man." She planted a kiss on me and we sat down.

I think both of us looked pretty disheveled, but pretty fucking happy, too. I was in my now quite wrinkled khakis, really wishing that I had taken a quick shower. Alyssa pulled up the review of the concert on her iPad and we took turns demolishing the critic's ill-considered opinions.

I reached for the last piece of bacon. Alyssa had her knife in the Bonne Maman jar, trying to scrape out the last bits of sugary orange peel onto her toast. She really did have a sweet tooth.

I took a sip of coffee. "We really should plan our next concert outing. Not that there's been anything wrong with spontaneity." I grinned at her.

She smiled back at me with those wicked eyebrows. "Technically though... you haven't even asked me to the next concert."

I put the heel of my hand to my forehead in a bad Martha Graham imitation. "I'll never get this fucking dating thing down."

Alyssa giggled. "Just ask me, dammit."

"Alyssa, would you please come with me to the next symphony concert in my series?"

"There, that wasn't so hard. Of course I will. Turning a man like you down for a symphony date would be colossally stupid." She tossed her head and took a bite of her toast, now piled high with orange. I felt her toes creeping up my ankle again. She looked at me with a gleam in her eye. "So, what's a girl have to do around here to get Marla-laid?"

I just managed not to spray coffee out through my nose, but it was a near thing. I shook my head.

"That was really horrible."

She smiled wickedly. "Does it make you want to... do things to me?"

I sighed. "I really need to take a shower before I do things."

She looked at me hopefully. "Well, you could do things to me in the shower."

We were under the warm spray and I was soaping Alyssa's breasts for the third time as she giggled. "Are you still planning to do things to me?"

"Groping you isn't good enough?"

Alyssa shook her head. She moved my hand between her legs and I felt the wetness along her slit as she gasped.

I turned her around and she leaned into the wall. Faced with those shapely globes I was lost. I eased her lips apart and slid deep into her amazingly tight pussy. She was gasping now as I pleasured her with long, slow strokes. I rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger as she bucked back against me. "God, Nate, harder... harder... mess me, Nate!" I exploded as she yelped and squeezed my cock with her muscles.

Finally I turned off the water and brought Alyssa a bath sheet. Her smile was radiant. "I've never been both messed and cleaned at the same time before," she said, the devilish gleam in her eye.

I dried myself enough to stop the dripping and wrapped her in my arms. "Well, I've never been so happy just taking a shower."

*******

Alyssa and I were finally dressed, and snuggling on the sofa. I was wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweat pants that she had swiped from her brother, since my clothes were currently in the dryer. I was brushing out her still damp hair.

"You're going to have to leave soon, aren't you." She sounded a bit sad for the first time.

I nodded. "When my clothes are dry. It's back to the grind tomorrow."

"I'll miss you," she said softly.

"Alyssa, we've really only had one date."

"Nuh-uh. We've been on two dates." She held up two fingers. "Instant date at the symphony, and then when you asked me out for dessert."

I smiled. "That's another way to look at it, I guess."

"That's the only way to look at it. Because I would never, ever sleep with a guy on the first date. No matter how hot he was or how many times he told me I was adorable." She smirked at me with those damn eyebrows working.

"Right. I should have known that. Ok, then. Alyssa, are you busy next Saturday afternoon?"

"What did you have in mind?" She had her little smile.

"Lincoln Park Zoo, Thai carry-out, and a long back rub with a wine chaser."

"Well! That sounds a lot more inventive than 'Netflix and chill.' Maybe you have this dating thing down after all."

"I try my best. Do me a favor, though?"

"What?"

"Please bring that robe."

She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Deal."

*******

My work week actually seemed to pass more quickly than usual. It didn't hurt that Alyssa twice sent me flirty selfies, along with several texts. Though I quickly replied to all of her texts, I wasn't quite up to the selfie thing. I always had trouble getting even a halfway decent selfie. I was looking at Alyssa's photo on my phone when one of the women who worked in my office came into my cubicle and saw me with it.

Nicole was seven years older than me and quite happily married. She and I had been friends for a while. Sometimes we had a flirty little subtext going, but it was never anything more than naughty fun. She knew me pretty well, though, and I was often a target of her quick wit. She grabbed my phone from me.

"Hey!"

"Who's this? Are you finally dating again, you slacker? And you didn't tell me? Wow, she's pretty cute." The photo showed Alyssa leaning back in her office chair with a finger on her chin, gazing sideways.

Nicole knew about me and Marla and our breakup, though not the more graphic details I had given Alyssa. I threw up my hands. Knowing Nicole, she would probably shove my phone into her bra or something if I didn't spill.

"That's Alyssa. We've gone out a couple of times." I realized that I'd slipped into Alyssa's "two date" characterization.

"This is a seriously flirty selfie, Nate. I hope you sent one back."

"I'm no good at selfies," I frowned.

"Fuck that, dude. I'll take one of you."

"She'll know that's not a selfie!" I grumbled, but Nicole was already propelling me over by the window.

"Stand up straight for Chrissake." Then she reached over and mussed my hair a bit.

"Goddammit, Nicole!"

"Don't you dare fix it. Now, lower your chin a little and look right at me."

I glared at her and she snapped the photo even before I knew it.

"Perfect!" Nicole showed it to me.

"I don't ever look like that," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Bullshit! Every office party when you're casing some hottie with two drinks in you, you look exactly like that. Just send it."

"Jeez." I attached the photo in a text and hit send. "You'd better not be fucking with me, Nicole, because I really like this girl."

It wasn't ten seconds before I got a return text from Alyssa.

Buzzz.

'Hey Nate!'

'Hey'

'Nice photo!'

'Thx. U don't think I look a bit pissed?'

'lol buddy u don't even know how hot u look'

Nicole was staring at me with a shit-eating grin as I texted with Alyssa. "So, what did she think?"

I shrugged at her. "She... thinks it's hot."

Nicole pinched my cheek and said, "That's 'cuz it is hot, you dipshit! I'll expect a full data dump after your next hot date. See ya later!" She walked out of my cubicle, chuckling. Nicole knew me way too well. She once called me a 'bachelor by ineptitude.'

Alyssa called me on Thursday. "I think it's going to rain most of the day on Saturday."

I checked the forecast. "'Shit, there goes the zoo."

"Yeah, but we can still have Thai food. Can I come over early afternoon? If we can't go to the zoo then I'll go shopping with Gina in the morning."

I caved. The zoo date was out the window, but I just really wanted to see her. "Of course, Alyssa. Do you still want to do Thai? Because I could just cook."

I sensed her considering. "Let's just order Thai. I would love for you to cook for me another time though." Another time. She was right, I wouldn't get rid of her easily. I had the feeling that soon I wouldn't dream of ever getting rid of her.

*******

With our date rearranged, Alyssa and her sister Georgina hit the mall in Oak Brook. The plan was for Georgina to drop Alyssa off at my place afterwards. Alyssa had made it clear that she adored her older sister, but I was a bit apprehensive about meeting one of her family members so soon. My bell rang and I buzzed them up.

Alyssa burst through the door and wrapped her arms around my neck. We were at least a minute into the kiss when Georgina cleared her throat.

"Nate, this is my sister Gina. Gina, Nate."

"Thanks for noticing me over here," Georgina said archly. She looked something like her younger sister, though she was taller, her features were a bit sharper, and her hair was auburn. She seemed to be about Nicole's age, and had something of Nicole's 'I don't take any shit' attitude as well. I invited her to sit as Alyssa dropped her backpack and headed down the hall to use the bathroom.

"I've heard a lot about you, Georgina." I didn't dare to use her nickname without permission. "Alyssa sings your praises."

Georgina looked me right in the eye and smiled. "I'm actually pretty pleased to hear that. Sometimes... our age gap can be difficult. And I can be a bit bossy."

It sounded like Georgina didn't exactly lack self-awareness. I liked this woman.

"Speaking of my sister, what the hell have you done with her?"

"I'm afraid I don't understand."

Georgina was now smiling broadly. "Alyssa has always been a bit of a shy wallflower type. I'm having trouble reconciling her past history with the minx who just jumped you in front of me."

I thought about Alyssa's toes creeping up my leg the first night we met. Wallflower, huh?

I shrugged. "Well, she and I sort of hit it off right away. I, um, kind of adore her."

Georgina laughed. "That's pretty obvious! She hasn't been this happy for a long time."

We were chatting when Alyssa came back. She slid next to me on the sofa and pulled my arm around her. Georgina's eyebrows went up but she didn't say anything about the display.

"Well, Alyssa, I should take off. Nate, if the weather is still bad later then you guys should just stay in tonight." Georgina waved and let herself out.

I stared at Alyssa. "Did your sister just give us her approval for you to stay over?"

Alyssa grinned. "She's an Italian girl. She knows a thing or two about sex."

Alyssa's hand was now working its way up my pants leg. "Apparently, so do you," I observed. "What's Georgina's deal, anyway? She should have some guy wrapped around her finger."

Alyssa sighed. "She got married young and then divorced. She has a strong personality. I keep hoping the right guy will come along for her."

She pulled me down for a long kiss. Her eyes probed mine. "After all, the right guy came along for me, when I least expected it."

She was undoing my shirt buttons now, her eyes holding me in a trance. I reached to pull her sweater over her head.

"Alyssa... we've only known each other a week. But I seriously think I'm falling in love with you."

Her hands held my head and our lips sought each other. She pulled away for a moment and looked at me.

"Nate Blackwell, you've finally figured it out. I fell for you that first night."

I smiled. "Really? When you were playing Little Miss Footsie with me, and said I wouldn't get rid of you that easily?" I was caressing her nipple now and she moaned into my ear.

"That's right, Mr. Hot Guy. And you won't get rid of me."

"I definitely don't plan to."

The rain continued to patter against the window.

Alyssa whispered, "My robe is in my backpack."

I had worked her panties off now and was nuzzling her delectable labia as she whimpered.