Love, Lust & Family Pt. 04: Refound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hands up her body, brushing over the curve of her breasts and cupped her neck. A few more kisses and I brushed the unbuttoned shirt off her shoulders and it floated gently to the ground. I pulled myself away enough to take her in. Amidst all the new lovers I'd become too familiar with her and taken her beauty for granted. She was spectacular. Her long legs, great shape and the most beautiful face in the world when she looked at me in love. I took the moment to remove my shirt and dropped my pants to the floor.

I had only a moment to take her in before she rushed towards me and our bodies tumbled backwards onto the bed.

We lay in the bed entangled, our hands roaming and our kisses entwined. I reached my hand down towards her panties, her bikini bottoms were thin and soft, I could feel the creases of her pussy and could feel the throbbing heat of her through the fabric. My thumb and index finger cupped the shape of her pussy and I rubbed applying a constant pressure.

She began to gently kiss my chest as she motioned me onto my back. She threw her leg over me and straddled my groin. Sitting up on top of me she reached around and unclasped her bikini top. Her breasts gently tumbled out and almost as a reflex I reached out and squeezed her breast massaging the nipple with my thumb.

She leant down towards me and we once again resumed our kissing. I could feel her firm breasts pressing against my body. I ran my hand over her smooth back journeying down I slid my hand beneath her bikini bottoms. I squeezed her firm thick ass and sunk my fingers under the curve of the bottom of her ass. I always loved that I could take a full handful of her booty. As I squeezed and played with her ass I brushed the outer lips over her pussy. It was too much for me, I couldn't help but slide my finger inside her pussy.

Mariah lay on top of me kissing my lips, face and neck. My focus however was my finger inside her. I tickled the soft wet pussy and quickly located her clit to rub. Her moans in my ear encouraged me that she liked what I was doing, she always liked it when I did it. I slipped a second finger in, I focused on the clit and lips but occasionally I'd slid both fingers inside of her . By now my fingers were covered in her juice, I traced from her clit, over her vagina and ran my lubricated finger over her asshole. She responded with another moan which left me to continue playing with her ass.

By now Mariah moved with a sense of urgency and I could tell she was ready to move from foreplay into something more. I began to tug at her panties and she obliged, moving off me to remove her bottoms while I took the same opportunity to remove my underpants.

Now both naked Mariah very quickly returned to sitting on top of me. She took a hold of my throbbing cock and moved it towards her pussy. She lifted her hips and in an instant she slid onto my waiting dick. Amidst all my sex with Jesse I'd forgotten the satisfaction of a hot and wet pussy that perfectly grips a dick. Mariah was an expert at rolling her hips and moving up and down my shaft. My pleasure grew and grew.

With my passion bursting I took control of her and rolled her onto her back. I perched between her legs, her body lying before me and I gazed over her beautiful face, fantastic breasts and down below where her legs spread wide revealing an open and waiting pussy. With ease my cock entered her and slid deep inside. Mariah wrapped her legs around me resting her feet on my ass, her knees in the air.

I could feel the urge of climax building within me but I could also feel Mariah coming to the same conclusion. With everything I could I held off my explosion and continued to pound into Mariah. Her head now bumped into the headboard of the the bed with my every thrust. Her moan built from a quiet gasp to a violent wail, no doubt the whole house could hear her moment of ecstasy. The sounds accompanying her orgasm were the trigger for my own, I could withhold no longer and drawn out by the special moment I unleashed a huge load deep inside of her. My tempo suddenly slowed with a few strong thrusts to draw out my final shots of cum.

I collapsed onto the bed beside her, we both lay on our back breathing heavily. Looking over at her she appeared to be still gaining her composure as she came down from a sexual mountain top.

Mariah blushed a little when she noticed me staring at her.

"I'm sorry for shutting you out." I whispered to her.

"You don't have to be sorry, we've kissed and made up" she replied with a smile.

"I know. But I just want you to know I love you. I could never bear to lose you."

Mariah rolled over towards me and gave me another gentle kiss. "You can have me forever baby."

Mariah took a moment to cuddle in a little closer resting her head on my shoulder. Our naked bodies side by side, her leg rested gently on top of mine.

"So, tell me about Jesse?" The moment had come, I now had to be open and honest with her.

"I don't know how it happened but I developed feelings for him and they developed so quickly." We had a moment of brief silence, Mariah was always comfortable with silence. "I mean, I've always liked Jesse as a friend since you introduced me to him but this trip something happened."

"You added sex." Mariah said before giggling.

"I'd had sex with your sisters too. I didn't fall in love with them."

"You fell in love?" Mariah's tone had changed, "Wow." my words had caught her off guard "You love both of us?"

"I'll never stop loving you baby. But I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't love him too."

"It's okay baby. I understand. I suppose I just never thought it'd be Jesse."

"Neither did I." The honesty between us was intoxicating.

"He was your first right?" I understood she was talking about my first male lover.

"Yeah."

"So you enjoyed it?"

"Yeah."

"You'd never told me you were into guys."

"I never knew I was. I mean, I never even let myself entertain the idea. Growing up in school guys made fun of gays."

"I get it. You've done a lot recently that you never expected."

"Yeah. You can say that."

"So, you like it, being with Jesse."

"More than I could have ever thought." I smiled at Mariah, "you just gave me a good reminder that I like it this way more." It might not have been true but it was more romantic than saying I liked it just as much.

12