Love, Lust & Family Pt. 06: Trio

Story Info
After the romance of the family holiday "normal" begins.
3.5k words
4.14
7.3k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while but here is another chapter. For those who would not be interested, the following is a MMF bisexual threesome.

******

On the flight home Mariah sat for some time listening to music as she looked out the window of the aeroplane before she abruptly pulled the earphones from her ears, turning to me she curiously asked, "So what's it going to look like?"

"What will what look like?" I replied unsure of her question.

Her face relaxed to a broad smile, "you and your new boyfriend," she replied, her eyes sparkling playfully, "how's he going to fit into your life, into our life?"

It caught me off guard. Mariah and I had come to understand one another when it came to my newfound feelings for her brother Jesse but we hadn't had any discussions on what life might look like beyond the initial romance of our family holiday.

"I don't know, I guess we hadn't got that far," I sat and pondered, "I suppose I just need to take it slow."

"Slow? You haven't been taking anything slow baby," Mariah chuckled to herself before returning to look out the window.

"Taking it slow is what you're supposed to do in a new relationship right? Especially a new relationship when you already have a girlfriend." I said quite enough to ensure no one else would hear as I playfully poked Mariah in her side.

"I guess that's a smart thing to do. It's not like you don't know Jesse already though."

"Hmmm, I suppose. It's the first time I've thought about it when I haven't been completely horny". I tried to keep our conversation playful, we'd made progress about speaking openly about how we felt and who we were involved with and I didn't want to be drawn into a conversation that was too serious.

Mariah didn't move on, "I suppose I'm wondering what you're thinking, like, will you guys be going on dates? Will he be living with us? Will you be staying with him sometimes?"

"I don't know baby, do you want to be involved when we do stuff? Or do you want me to keep it separate?"

"Well he's my brother, it's not like I need to date him, that's just family hanging out. But you might want to be closer to him."

"I suppose it's a question of if you'd be uncomfortable, you know, the whole third wheel thing." As soon as the words came out of my mouth I tried to reel them back, "not that you're a third wheel, I just don't want you to feel like that, do you know what I mean?"

Mariah could sense the nerves in my voice, "It's all good baby", she said reassuredly, "I know what you mean. It doesn't bother me, I love Jesse, I love you. I love you and Jesse being happy together. It's all good."

"Maybe we can invite him for dinner. It can be our first date." I suggested playfully.

"Oh my, are we a triad?" Mariah laughed loud enough for the other passengers to look over at us.

I whispered quietly trying to restrain a laugh, "I don't even know what that is, but I think so."

Mariah gave me a playful smack on the leg before returning her ear phones and looking out the window once again. I was left to think about Jesse and what it would be like dating my girlfriends brother.

*****

It was the day after we returned from our holiday and Jesse had agreed to come over for dinner. Jesse and I exchanged a few texts throughout the day and by the time I was home for the evening awaiting his arrival was beginning to feel very much like a date as the butterflies in my stomach began to flutter. The nervous excitement of his arrival wasn't something I had felt for some time. When the doorbell finally rang I rushed to the door to greet him.

"Hi Jesse," I said opening the door. As I did, I realized I wasn't sure how I'd intended to greet him. Awkwardly I leaned in for a kiss on his cheek while at the same time he had lent in with intention for our lips to meet. The awkward fumbling of our mouths ended with a nervous laugh from the both of us. "Come in" I told him as he shuffled by me and I closed the door behind him.

With the door shut and him standing before me I took a hold of his waist and drew near, "let me welcome you properly."

With our first awkward interaction out of the way I planted a kiss squarely on his lips. As the kiss continued on I helped myself to a squeeze of his great ass. Holding one another I drew away to look at him. Smiling at one another I could tell he was just as happy to see me as I was him.

"I can't believe you turned me gay" I said to him sweetly.

"You're not gay, you've still got me" interjected Mariah as she came through from the lounge and gave Jesse a peck on the check while he and I still held each other.

"Hi Sis" Jesse said as we broke away from one another and headed through to our living space.

Our home was old but had its charm. I'd made a bit of a renovation that meant our kitchen, dining and living had a continuous flow between them, although a wall separated the kitchen and living room, the dining area connected the two spaces.

"Take a seat Jes and I'll fetch a drink, beer or wine?"

"Wine please" responded Jesse as I went to the kitchen.

"How was your day babe?" I asked as I began to pour his wine.

"Are you asking me?" Jesse asked with a confusion to his voice. Shit! I'd called him babe, that's what I always called Mariah. What the fuck was I supposed to call him? Sweetheart? He is a sweetheart but I'm not sure too many men like to be referred to as that. Stud? That seems like something out of a vintage porno. When did I become so awkward? First dates can be so hard!

"Yeah, sorry Jes, I suppose babe is just what I say to people I care about" I gave a nervous chuckle trying to cover my embarrassment.

"My day was good thanks. It must be hard having two babes." Jess reciprocated my nervous laugh and helped ease the atmosphere as he does in his special way. With a few awkward exchanges out of the way and a glass of wine poured we settled in for a relaxing evening of fun and playful conversation. It was a joy for me to sit and listen as Mariah and Jesse told embarrassing stories of one another, each laughing them off with no care for their reputation. I made it a point to try and share myself with Jesse, even if it meant telling stories and things about myself that Mariah already knew, I wanted him to know me like she did.

*****

We had retired to the lounge and the television had been turned on but no one was really paying attention as we chatted among the three of us.

Mariah announced she was going to get changed and exited the room. For the first time on our 'date', Jesse and I were alone.

"It's nice having you here Jes." I said softly as I sat beside him.

He looked over to me and rested his hand on me knee. "Different isn't it?"

"In what way?" I replied.

"Being more than lovers. Being friends."

"Yeah, I suppose. It's been so nice having you here,"

I didn't have any grand words to say, I simply wanted Jesse to know I appreciated having him around. What was different? I'd known Jesse as long as I'd known Mariah. I suppose now I had been given permission, or perhaps given myself permission to invest in Jesse and as a result I'd found I loved him much the same way that I had found love for Mariah.

"It's nice to be here too. It's really cool how open you and Mariah are, I've felt really comfortable being with the two of you. It's really special the relationship I can have with her and you at the same time."

"Yeah, it is." I dwelled on the thought for a moment as a giant smile came across my face as I stared at Jesse. It was really special, some people don't have anyone to love and now I have two. More incredibly the two of them let me love them both. My heart rushed with emotion on the love in my heart and the passion in my loins as I looked at Jesse's handsome face. Jesse turned his attention to the television but I sat watching him. His strong jaw, broad shoulders and what I knew lay in his pants had me flushed with desire for him. I put my arm around his shoulder and Jesse, without hesitation, reclined into me. The two of us sat together our gaze on the television but my thoughts were only about him. I wondered if he was as distracted by me as I was him when Mariah re-entered the room.

Mariah walked by wearing a pair of satin pyjamas. They were short shorts that highlighted her long slender legs, a floral print with a few inches of mesh on the sides that piqued ones curiosity at the sight of her flesh beneath. The matching top was just a shoestring strap over the shoulders and cut low across her cleavage, a similar mesh was cut just above her nipples showing the seductive curve of her breast while still tempting ones curiosity.

"I'm just going to clean up the kitchen," Mariah said as she walked past us, the both of us gawking at her in her pyjamas. "You guys are welcome to head to the bedroom if you prefer."

The thought had crossed my mind already and with Mariah's blessing I was ready to take Jesse to our bed. "What do you think babe" I said with a smile before leaning in to kiss his neck as I playfully said, "stud, sweetie, sexy, big boy."

Jesse laughed, eas did I, before we pulled away to look at one another. My mind was flooded with thoughts of all the things we would do to one another and I bit my bottom lip and exhaled a deep breath from my nostrils. I could sense Jesse had the same level of excitement for what would come next, the whole atmosphere had become heavy, perhaps the hormones of passion were raging between us.

I stood up and took Jesse's hand pulling him from the couch I led him to our bedroom. Not long ago I'd seen Mariah and Samantha fucking in our bed, now it was Jesse's turn to enjoy the pleaure of our bedroom, but perhaps Mariah had bedded him here before? It wasn't my concern at this time I was just focussed on the pleasure between us.

We entered our room and I immediately spun around grabbing Jesse's face I pulled him in to me and kissed him passionately. Our tongues and lips danced enraptured with one another, an evening of pent up desire unleashed in a kiss that for a moment I thought might never end. When I did ply myself away from him my appetite for him turned its attention to his shirt. With all my pent up passion I unbuttoned him with fumbling hands, eventually I disrobed his upper body before sinking my fingers into his chest and our lips locked once more, our tongues wrestling one another with obsession and the taste of unadulterated lust.

As we continued to lock lips our hands ventured to every part of our bodies. I was flooded with excitement as Jesse grabbed my ass before sinking his fingers into my back while my hands enjoyed the warmth of his uncovered skin roaming from his strong hips to his muscular back.

Overcome by passion I sank to my knees where with much urgency I stumbled about undoing his belt and unzipping his pants, finally I dropped them to his ankles and drew down his underpants unfurling his quickly hardening cock. I took a hold of his giant manhood and with no hesitation shoved it inside my mouth. Before going on holiday with Mariah and Jesse's family I'd never thought to suck a man's cock but in this moment it's now all I wanted.

His large cock filled my mouth and with all my effort I tried to please him. I'd learnt a few tricks to what he responded to on our holiday and I used them all, swirling my tongue, sucking him hard everything I knew that would bring him pleasure.

The cock sucking was really just a preshow for what I really wanted, his cock deep inside of me. I stood to my feet and we kissed for a momentary distraction before I stepped away and took off my shirt before turning away from Jesse and dropping my pants and underwear to the floor.

Standing naked before Jesse I turned and looked over my shoulder. I smiled at him knowing what was to come. He took a moment looking at me, it turned me on to have him checking my body out. It turned me on even more to watch him standing there grabbing his massive cock as he checked me out.

I crawled onto the bed presenting my ass to him. Jesse approached the bed and drew my body towards his as he too climbed onto the bed. In all

the passion of the moment it filled me with love that he chose first to be close to me, leaning in to kiss my neck and ear, his chest pressed against my back. He then pulled away to align his cock to my asshole. My ring no longer required lube and his thick cock penetrated my ass easily.

Jesse started to pound me, my ass shaking with every thrust. I'd become addicted to his dick inside me and now I was once again on an intoxicated high of his sexual energy.

Perched on the edge of the bed I slid my knees back drawing his dick an extra inch or two deeper inside me and giving him a better angle it felt like all of him was inside of me.

As Jesse pounded me harder and harder Mariah entered the room. She came and sat on the edge of the bed. Just as I'd enjoyed watching her fucking her sister in our bed, it seemed she was now taking enjoyment from seeing me being fucked by her brother.

Mariah looked incredible in her satin pyjamas and her soft skin was a seductive turn on in comparison to the masculine hunk who was pounding me in the ass.

Mariah drew closer and began to firmly squeeze my dick and balls as Jesse pounded into me. It was as if Mariah knew exactly how to pleasure me in this moment, there was no point in stroking or teasing my dick, I needed full intensity interaction.

Mariah pressed on the space between my balls and ass as Jesse pounded into me and everything within me swole feeling as though his dick is the biggest thing ever. I could feel him from my toes through my abdomen, I gasped with pleasure my mouth a gasp. This has to be what a woman's orgasm must be like? It was hard to imagine a sensation better than this, my whole body throbbing with pleasure as my two lovers pleased me.

Jesse's intensity lifted and I could sense him coming to a climax. I begun to press back towards him as he thrust into me but suddenly he withdrew his cock and looking back at him I watched as he grabbed his massive dick and pulled himself until he launched a massive wad of cum onto my back. With every pull of his dick another load spilled onto my back. His warm juices covered my back and it was a turn on to see him bursting onto me.

Mariah obviously was turned on by the sight of it too, as she leant over to lick Jesse's cum off my back. Jesse and I were both flustered from the intensity of our interaction and took a moment to gather our breath, my legs trembling from satisfaction while still in doggy position.

Gathering myself I retreated to the bathroom to clean off the cum that Mariah had failed to lap up with her tongue. After the briefest of showers I returned to our room and to my surprise Mariah was now naked splayed across the bed with Jesse's head buried between her legs. Jesse's sexual energy was enormous, moments after blowing his load he was already back to pleasuring someone.

My two lovers, each as beautiful as they were different. Jesse's muscular body, large and strong, I had only a view of his ass and back as his face was buried in Mariah's pussy. Mariah looked equally as appealing with her long toned legs wrapping around Jesse and her breasts looking particularly perky, her nipples at full attention. Her beautiful face had an expression I was familiar with, raw pleasure.

I lay on the bed beside her and we began to kiss between her moans of pleasure. I took the liberty of fondling her breasts. Each squeeze of her bosom and tweak of her nipple elicited further groans of ecstasy. As her moans increased I pulled away and watched my handsome man doing the work to make my beautiful woman scream as she peaked in orgasm. The two loves of my life loving one another had me counting my blessings.

Jesse sat up at the end of the bed and wiped away the juices that covered his chin and mouth. Mariah, still engorged with desire asked playfully, "which of you boys has a hard cock?"

We both chuckled before I took her hand and placed it on my throbbing dick. Jesse no doubt needed a little more time to reload his barrel.

Mariah pushed me down onto the bed before climbing into position on top of me. Her pussy was soaking wet and my cock disappeared inside her. She was clearly in search of her own climax. Sometimes she rode me with intimacy, other times she clearly rode me for pleasure alone.

Her tempo was at a frantic pace until Jesse sat beside us and began to kiss her neck and rub her clit even as my cock was deep inside her. Mariah slowed to a stable rhythm as though she was snapped from her passionate grinding to enjoy the pleasures she found herself surrounded by.

I lay on my back watching Mariah's hips roll back and forth as her breasts gently bounced to her rhythm. I ran my hands over her thighs before squeezing her hips. Mariah looked at me with those deep brown eyes before leaning forward to encapture me in a passionate kiss.

As we searched one another's mouths with our tongues my cock slid out of her pussy as she moved towards me. Before my cock could relocate her wet cunt to re-enter her Jesse had taken a hold of me and began to suck my cock. My dick was covered in Mariah's juices which no doubt added to Jesse's enjoyment.

What a lucky man I was. My girlfriend sat naked on top of me making out while my boyfriend sat beside me, also naked, and sucking my cock. I lived in a fantasy. Mariah pushed away and gave a playful giggle as her ass bumped into Jesse's head as he pleasured me. Jesse pulled himself away from my dick and allowed Mariah to once again ride my shaft.

Nearing climax my eyes rolled back into my head and Mariah read the prompt to begin really bouncing up and down on me. I'd completely relaxed and Mariah had full control as she turned up the tempo. I was aware of Jesse, I was aware of Mariah, but at the same time I was one million miles away floating in ecstasy completely oblivious to my surroundings. The sensation built in my toes and worked through my legs. My fingers tensed as the sunk into Mariah's thighs. The building sensation overtook my balls and my ass throbbed in the afterglow of Jesse's pounding. Given over to this euphoria I blew my load just as I came to the realisation that Mariah had been squealing with a blissful orgasm of her own.

Mariah collapsed on the bed beside me. There we lay, myself, Mariah and Jesse completely naked. Exhausted yet satisfied. I heard Mariah say, "I suppose you're staying the night Jes." It was the last thing I heard as I feel asleep in the blissful bed of love and affection that the three of us had created - my sibling lovers and I.