Love Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was shocked as he watched Ken and his gorgeous wife lose all their clothes in the bright moonlight, and then hurry down to the river and dive in. He knew Melissa had a great body, but he had badly underestimated just how great!

Barbara, Al, Amy, and Scott were still sitting there staring at the nudists when people all around and in front of them got up and started stripping - including Charlie and Sabrina!

Sabrina tossed her tennis skirt in Scott's lap and began pulling her top over her head. Mesmerized, he watched with his mouth open, until she dropped the sweaty top on the skirt. "Better hurry," she warned, "If you aren't in the water in four minutes, we'll all come strip you and drag you in! It's the price of playing mixed doubles in this tournament!"

Scott still looked stunned, but Amy and Al popped up and started undressing. Barbara watched for a few seconds and then announced, "Fuck it! We're all friend now!" and took off the blouse she had put on after cleaning up.

Scott watched Barbara's skirt drop, and felt something dangling off his head. He looked up, and the most incredibly luscious C-cup titties he'd ever seen were outlined by moonlight. A grinning Sabrina was looking down at him; she hooked her thumbs in her undershorts, paused, and asked, "Wanna help?"

He did. He removed her bra from his head and tossed it on the pile. His trembling fingers slid inside the elastic at her waist, and he slowly pulled the shorts down. Inch by inch he exposed the flat tummy, and then her hips, and finally the prize of all prizes, her bare pussy.

His fingertips caused goosebumps to rise on the soft skin on her muscular legs as he slowly lowered the shorts to her ankles. He stared at her feet as she kicked the garment to the pile, and then raised his eyes inch by inch: from her feet to her ankles, up those long, long legs to the incredible sight at their junction, and stared with open mouthed wonder at the perfection he saw.

The teasing look he had seen on her face when she began stripping had been replaced with pure, unadulterated lust by the time his eyes locked with hers. His fingertips and his eyes had evoked feelings she'd never before felt.

"Scott..." she whimpered quietly as his hand worked their ways back up the outside of her legs, and over the round cheeks of her butt. He leaned forward and lightly blew on her wet vagina; she grasped his hair with both hands and quietly cried, "Oh my god, Scott..."

The scramble to get undressed and get in the water before Ken's deadline had ceased. People in all stages of undress and the naked alike were standing still, watching the lovers on the grassy hill.

"That's the most erotic thing I've ever seen!" Melissa whispered to Ken, just before she reached down and grabbed him by his rapidly inflating cock.

"Your best friend is a fucking GODDESS," Cody whispered to Sarah, whose tight ass was rubbing on his fully inflated cock. "God yes she is!" Sarah answered

Sabrina's head was thrown back and, though no one could see, Scott's fingers were between the cheeks of her ass. He squeezed hard, and pulled her hips closer. She took a halting half step to spread her legs. Her wet pussy was bare inches from his mouth, and her engorged clit was within tongue's distance. He blew on her engorged clit, and she shuddered with the beginning of a climax. If he touched her, she would cum, and she so wanted to cum for him!

Suddenly his hands were gone and her hands were unwrapped from his hair. She looked down in confusion and saw tennis shoes rolling on the grass. Socks, shorts, and a shirt followed, while she was trying to process what happened.

Suddenly she was picked up in a bridal hold, carried into the water until they were chest deep, and set her down feet first.

The action broke the spell the others were under; laughter and applause rang out, and phrases like, "Damn that was hot!" and "Honey, there will be no need for foreplay tonight!" were bandied about.

Maybe Sabrina heard it, maybe she didn't, but she gazed into Scott's eyes for ten or fifteen seconds before she put her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers. The passion of the kiss in which they engaged brought conversation to a standstill again, and couples held each other tightly and familiarly as they watched.

Barbara writhed in Charlie's arms, his big cock pressing against her butt; she whispered, "Charlie, I'm not a slut, and I never fuck on the fifth date, much less the first, but you are going to get very lucky tonight!"

"I'll send flowers to Scott and Sabrina tomorrow," he quietly replied. "I think a lot of people will."

Scott reluctantly but firmly broke the kiss. His lips only inches from hers, he looked into her glazed eyes and whispered, "Spend the night with me!"

"My clothes are in the cabin; I never intended to go home, Darling, and our parents all know that. I didn't know if you were ever going to ask, so I decided I wouldn't give you a choice. You're mine tonight!"

"Tonight?" he asked, still looking deep into her eyes.

"Perhaps longer... we'll have to see if you do other things as well as you kiss and tease!"

****

Scott's phone rang in the early hours of the next morning, about 11:30 am. He was still dazed and confused, but managed to say hello, and immediately recognized the enticing voice of Sabrina's mom. That jarred him awake.

"Are you two going to sleep the day away?" she chastised. "We're ready for lunch, and you haven't even begun to finish the security stuff you promised! When are you going to get that done?" she asked impatiently.

Sabrina heard her mom's voice and panicked. She searched desperately for a sheet to cover up with, as if her mom could see over the phone. The sheet was lying beside the bed, where it had been kicked during some particularly frantic episode last night - or maybe this morning.

Scott watched her leaning over the side reaching for the sheet, saw the best ass in the world exposed, and couldn't resist popping that perfect butt with his hand; she yelped in surprise.

"Sorry, Momma Briana, but it may be a day or two before I can get around to that installation. I'm involved in something here that requires my complete concentration, and it's kind of sapping my energy. Maybe tomorrow?"

She laughed, but Scott's mom grabbed the phone. "You listen to your mother, young man! We expect you to meet us at the nice café on the corner of the square in an hour, and if you don't, we're coming out there to get you!"

He heard Doug's deep voice in the background. "And my precious daughter better be all right! I learned what a ruffian you really are yesterday at the courts!"

He heard loud laughter, and then the line went dead.

Sabrina had begun to recover, although her face was still flushed. He pulled the sheet out of her hands, uncovering her luscious body. He stared for a few seconds and then reached for her, "They said we have an hour..."

She shrieked, rolled away, ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. He rattled the handle and told her to let him in; she replied, "No way in hell am I letting you in! They'll come out here an hour and a half from now and find me bent over in the shower! I understand you now!"

He sincerely proclaimed, "But Honey, I need to shower too. We can save water and..."

"Ha! We'll use twice as much water! Go bathe in the river - you assured me last night that it's clean!"

He went about straightening the room, making the bed, getting clothes out of their bags, and laying them out on the bed.

Sabrina, wrapped in a towel, cautiously opened the bathroom door, saw him on their bed, and scurried into the other bedroom. She held the door partially closed and said, "You can get your shower now."

Still naked, he nonchalantly walked toward the bathroom before suddenly veering to the bedroom door she was holding and grabbing it. She squealed and tried to push it shut, but he was too strong, and the strenuous pushing match caused her towel to unwrap and fall to the ground.

She yelped, and tried to pick it up with one hand while holding the door with the other, but he was past the door and reaching for her! She was as naked as he, and she knew he was too strong... and too hard to resist.

He wrapped her in his arms, grabbed the ass she knew he loved, and pulled her tightly against him. Her poor sore nipples were super sensitive, and they felt too good poking his muscled chest. She surrendered to his passion, offering her lips to his and pushing the wetness between her legs against his always swollen hardness. They kissed while his hands roamed, and then her hands began to roam over his body in return.

She was ready to blow off their parents and lunch, although she was seriously starving; he made her not care about anything but carnal pleasure!

Just when she was beginning to whimper in desire, he suddenly stopped, pulled away, and said, "I guess we better get ready."

"Nooo," she wailed. "I don't care anymore! Take me back to bed, or do me on the table again, or take me back into the shower! I need you!"

He leaped away, dashed into the bathroom, and locked the door. She heard the shower start, so she squished her way into the kitchen and used paper towels to wipe the juices from between and on her legs. She wondered if she needed to wear a pad to keep the smell and the squishing under control, but she didn't have one in her purse, so she wiped until she was dry and returned to the bedroom.

Her sweet Scotty had laid out clothes for her! She rolled her eyes and began laughing - if she wore THAT to the cafe, her daddy would spank her butt and ground her for life! Even if she did have a teaching job and an apartment across town lined up for the new school year.

She found a short but much more appropriate skirt and blouse combination to wear over the too-sexy bra and panties she had packed while trying to find the right combination of clothes to seduce Scott. As it turned out, the right combination was no clothes at all!

'I need to send flowers to Melissa and Ken after we eat lunch!

Scott faked disappointment that she wasn't wearing the clothes he laid out, but she promised she would put them on when they got back to the cabin, which mollified him.

He wore 'gentleman' shorts with a belt and all, and a polo shirt that went well with her blouse. She was pleased by that, and then embarrassed that she was thinking like some 80 year old with a 60 year marriage! Still, he looked good, and they matched...

Scott ordered the custom 60-40 front bench seat for his Jeep because he never used consoles for anything but holding junk, and he liked to keep his briefcase and tech handy when traveling. That Sabrina would be snuggled up as close as possible wasn't an advantage he had anticipated, but it was one he appreciated. Especially with her hand gently stroking his appendage while he drove the twelve miles to town.

Their parents had a table near the plate glass windows looking out over the square, and they all smiled when the Jeep parked right in front. The lunch rush was over, so they had plenty of room and sufficient privacy, which was a good thing when the parents gave them a good going over with their eyes before they could sit down.

Doug couldn't resist starting it. "Honey, are you all right? You have circles under your eyes and look tired, like you haven't been getting enough sleep."

She knew what he was doing, but could not keep from blushing when his question evoked memories of why she looked tired. She looked down and started her answer. "Daddy, it's not nice to tell your daughter she looks bad..."

She didn't get to finish, because all four parents began laughing.

The waitress chose that moment to come take their order, which only made it worse. Sabrina was flushed and red faced, causing the waitress to ask, "Are you all right, Sugar?"

That caused another round of laughter, which only ended when Scott told her, "We haven't seen a menu, yet; give us a moment, please."

"There are menus on the table; look them over, and I'll be right back!" she replied, before hurrying off.

Briana reached across the corner of the table, petted her daughter on the shoulder, and said, "That's all right, Sweetie. We know all about last night's party, and all! We'll let you be for a minute while you order.... And then we'll probably start in on you again!"

****

The cease-fire lasted through lunch, as there were lots of other things to talk about while the two families were getting to know one another. As they were finishing up, Sabrina quietly asked her mother, "What did you mean, 'we know all about the party, and all'? There were only a few of us that stayed after the barbeque, and ..."

The table grew silent, and the other three grinning parents looked at Briana. "Well, Babygirl, about ten this morning the van from the flower shop stopped at the house and brought three vases and two potted plants to the door. I was so surprised when I saw they were all addressed to you and Scott, and were from other couples, that I called Sarah.

"She sounded pretty groggy herself, but I told her what we had received, and that we couldn't get you on your cell phone. I heard her giggle, say something quietly, and then heard Cody say, 'We need to send some too - they started an awesome night!' I asked her what that meant, and she giggled again, like she was thirteen years old!

"She said, 'Mamma Bri, you probably don't want to know, but if you do you'll have to ask your daughter - what happens on the river stays on the river!' Then they started laughing and hung up!

"So, Momma's Sweet Baby, what happened on the river that you and Scott got all these flowers?"

Sabrina looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Sarah was right twice - 'what happens on the river stays on the river', and you probably don't want to know anyway!

"Now, let me use your phone. I need to order flowers for Melissa and Ken, and my phone is charging in the Jeep - the battery went dead."

Briana looked confused, but she handed her phone to her daughter.

Doug gave Scott an evil eye, but he smiled and said, "What happens..." before the others laughingly joined in.

Twenty minutes later they were at the shop, and Scott was reviewing the results of the diagnostics. He then installed and began running all the programs needed to clean the common spyware off the shop's PC and laptop. The next round of diagnostics would dig deeper, looking for more insidious, hidden files, worms, and viruses.

He insisted they take him to their home so he could scan their laptops and tablets. After listening to his warnings to her parents, Sabrina wanted her laptop and tablet included.

As soon as they got there, Sabrina led Scott through the house so he could have a back porch reunion with his big boy, Duke, whose greeting was filled with whines, licks, and rubs against his favorite person.

She looked over all the flowers and the potted plants while Scott worked, and took her fully charged phone into her bedroom. She returned twenty minutes later with a smile on her face and announced, "If you enjoy leftover barbeque and beer, we're all invited to the River Place! Grampa Ray and Papa Roy say they have more than they can eat.

"Oh, and bring your swimsuits; after we eat we're going tubing!"

"Sabrina, Dear, did you say bring swimsuits? I didn't thank they were requiirred down on the rivah."

In an equally catty manner, Sabrina replied, "Mommy Dearest, you can go nekkid in the afternoon sun if you want to. I'm sure you'll be a big hit with the good ol' boys at the Castell General Store when we beach our tubes there at the bridge."

Scott's mom, Helen, whooped and covered her mouth; then she said, "Bri darling, I think I'll let you do that on your own! I don't know how long I'd be able to elude all those boys!"

It was Bri's turn to be harassed, but Doug and Dan ended it by saying they thought nekkid was a good idea, and promising to protect their 'darling wives' if men started chasing them nekkid!

Scott and Sabrina had swimsuits at the River Cabin, so they went ahead in the Jeep. Everyone waved when they drove past the house, and Ken yelled, "Ready to eat in thirty minutes - don't be late." Sabrina grinned. "That's YOUR warning - he knows you too well."

He wanted to throw her on the bed and have his way with her, but he let her go into the other room and get dressed. Scott donned his 'shorties', the new men's trunks that end at mid-thigh rather than at the knee, and waited.

Sabrina returned in less than five minutes with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing a cover up and flip-flops. "Can I see what's under all those layers of mesh?" he cajoled. "No, it's a surprise! Let's go - they're waiting for us before they eat!"

They strolled up to the main house and joined the others, who were sitting under the shade trees and covered area near the pits. The men had cooked more sausage and reheated the brisket and beans; the ladies had made new batches of potato salad and cole slaw, and the ice chests had been replenished with adult beverages. If anything, the brisket was tastier for having been slowly reheated over coals, and the smoked venison and pork sausage drew rave reviews.

"This batch is my personal recipe!" Grampa Ray claimed. "I mix up the seasonings, tell the processors the exact percentages of each meat, and how long I want the links smoked! Used ta do it myself, but the boys at the processing plant do a good job now!"

A great meal, apple or blackberry cobbler for dessert, a quick cleanup, and it was time to hit the river! It would be dark in about 3.5 hours, and it was a good 2 hours to the Castell Bridge with the current water flow.

The ladies all shucked their cover-ups and laid them on the granite outcropping; the men shucked their shirts and stared. Scott and Ken were standing side by side about 20 steps away when the covers came off, and the first thing Ken said was, "Damn! I've never seen your mom or Momma Bri in a bikini before, but I'd have to say both are definitely MILFs!"

Scott punched him on the arm and said, "Yeah? Well, you can add Anita to that list too, Big Boy!" Ken punched him back, before pointing at the younger women.

"More seriously, I'm not into incest or anything, but you've got to admit that trio right there is freakin' smokin' HOT! I'd do any of the three, if one wasn't my sister."

"So, one's your sister and one's your wife; does that mean who you really want is to do my girlfriend? We might be able to work something out, if I get to do your sister, your wife, and your mother."

Cody had walked up in time to hear their exchange. He interjected, "I'll get in on that, but I want to do Ken's wife and mother, Scott's girlfriend and her mother, and Scott's mother!"

"Well, then I get your wife, your mother and sister..."

"Shutthefuckup, Asshole!" they exclaimed in chorus, pointing at each other and laughing, before retrieving tubes for themselves and their respective women.

"If you see a periscope poking above my tube, don't worry about it," Scott told Sabrina in a serious voice. She wrinkled her brow and thought for a few seconds before getting it.

She giggled. "So I assume you DO like my new bikini?"

"Oh, I definitely do! I never knew maybe 12 square inches of bright yellow cloth and strings could look so good on tan skin, and I'm confident the 'good ol' boys' at Castell will enjoy it as well!"

"Sarah, Melissa, and I are planning to walk up and have a beer with them? Are you going with me?"

He sighed dramatically. "Dang! Why didn't you tell me this before we left so I could have brought my pistol!"

"Pistol?" she laughed. "That won't be much help against all their AR 15s with bump stocks!"

"Well, then I guess you're on your own," he replied, and pushed her tube into a current. The current sent her off in one direction, while he swirled around in an eddy before finding another current off to the right. He saw her floating sideways so she could keep an eye on him, and the concerned look on her gorgeous face.

1...456789