Love Me a Waitress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't come that much...ooh!!" Just then a glob of semen dropped from her pussy onto the seat.

"You were saying??"

"Never mind. Jerk off."

"Don't need to. I have you for my personal come dump."

Fran made a face. I kissed her, and we got ourselves back together, then moved up to the front. We did go for ice cream, though by then, most of my come had already dripped out of her, but she did squirm a bit as we stood waiting for our soft serve. As we got back in the car, a streak of white emerged from under her skirt.

"Slut," I said, pointing to her left thigh. Fran smiled and got in. Once in the car, she made a show of eating her cone, loving on it as if she were sucking a cock. It was making mine come back to life. "You wouldn't have me any other way." She was right.

We went back to my house, finishing our cones, then I got us a couple of beers as we sat on the sofa, telling war stories about the restaurant business, about ourselves, our previous lives, all the while occasionally kissing and teasing each other. As I had discovered earlier, Fran was not always the smart ass waitress I had encountered in the diner, and was often thoughtful now that she didn't have the gates of sarcasm and wit closed to fend off the world. It was nice to see her in that softer light, cuddled up to me on my couch, shoes kicked off, feet in my lap.

I pulled her close to me, kissed her, then moved her so her head was on a pillow at the end of the sofa, her feet in my lap. I started to massage them, putting pressure on the soles with my thumb, running it up and down. At first, it tickled her, then as I increased the pressure, it started to relax her. I gently bent back her toes, holding them for a minute, then releasing, then pushing them down, holding them for a minute, then releasing. Fran closed her eyes as I massaged.

"That's so nice. I might take you home with me next time you come in."

"Careful what you ask for. I might just go with you."

"If you do this for me every day when I get home from work, you can stay forever." Fran looked over at me. "I'll make it worth your while." She smiled as she lifted her left leg, the one I wasn't working on at that moment, displaying her still wet labia and bush.

"Now, there's an offer I can't refuse," I said, moving her right leg off the sofa. Fran was now spread in front of me. I knelt on the floor, kissing her right foot, then started kissing up her calf, massaging it as I went. Fran closed her eyes, her face showing a look of bliss as I moved closer to my blonde target. Off in the distance, I could hear a faint rumble of thunder. I pulled Fran's left leg down to me, repeating my effort on her calf, then moved up her thigh.

"Mmmm...." Fran moaned gently as I approached her blonde thatch. "Get in there and eat me," she said, sleepily. I kissed the tops of her thighs. "Go on, what are you waiting for. You know you want to lick your come from my pussy."

I was going to do exactly that, and make sure she was awake to know it. I moved between her legs, sticking my tongue right into her sloppy snatch. "Aaahhhhh!!!" Fran exclaimed as my tongue went deep into her pussy, opening her labia, then rolling up to the top of her cleft and over her clit. "Dammit, I was just getting relaxed."

I was unrelenting, rolling my tongue over her clit, then back down her wet slit, then back up. I scooped up some of the come that was left over from our after dinner episode and licked it over her clit, making her cry out, her hips shaking as she came. A lot of guys don't like to go down on their woman after they've come in her, but it has never failed me in making my partner come hard when I've done it. Fran went into a convulsion at the feeling of my tongue slurping a thick coating of sperm all over her. I held onto her thighs as she shuddered around me, finally relaxing as she spent her energy. Another peal of thunder rolled in the distance, and she suddenly closed her legs around my head.

I laughed. "Afraid of a little thunder??"

Fran looked down at me. "Nope. It makes me hotter."

"I don't think that's possible." I licked her pussy again, now starting to kiss up her belly, then licking her left nipple with my come coated tongue, making Fran giggle, then sigh.

"No, really. I love having sex in a thunderstorm. I get so into it."

"Lightning and thunder make it hot and heavy, eh??"

"Not always. Sometimes it's nice and mellow. Just depends on how the storm hits." Fran looked at me a moment. "Take me to bed," she said, sitting up. I kissed her, then stood, taking her hand as she stood with me. She kissed me softly, and I led her toward the bedroom.

The storm was still coming on as we got to the master. I looked at Fran, who had kicked off her heels, but was otherwise semi dressed, her blouse open to about mid belly, giving me a look at most of her tits, though her nipples were still covered. I undid the last two buttons and pushed it off her shoulders, leaving her in just her skirt.

"Are you ever going to take my skirt off??" Fran looked at me impatiently.

I looked at her, now topless in her skirt. Her now exposed nipples had hardened, standing out like erasers. The skirt came to mid thigh, and she was quite a picture. "I might not. You're pretty hot like that, and it's even hotter knowing you have no panties under that leather. I might just eat you the way you are." Our eyes met. "But it would also be hot to watch you take it off.

Fran smiled, and slowly reached around behind her back. I saw her tug, and heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. She pulled at the waist, shimmying her hips as she slowly worked her skirt down over her ass. I watched intently as it slid lower on her hips, finally revealing the top of her bush. Once she'd gotten it far enough, she just let it drop, and she stepped out of it. She was now standing in front of me completely naked. I was speechless. I'd seen Fran naked on numerous occasions by this point, but watching her remove her skirt like that, and seeing her standing in front of me, just floored me.

"Cat got your tongue??" Fran razzed me. "Geez, it's like you never saw a naked woman before."

"The only cat that's going to have my tongue is the one between your legs," I said, moving toward her, kissing her. Fran responded by leaning into me, rubbing my cock through my jeans. Without breaking contact, she undid my belt and button, then unzipped me, pushing my pants down as she stroked my cock. I stepped out of my jeans while Fran unbuttoned my shirt, pushing it off me. Another clap of thunder sounded outside. We broke our kiss, and Fran led me to the bed.

"Wait," I said. "This will make it more intense." I went to the window, opening it about four inches, enough to get the effect of the storm, but not enough for the rain to come in with any force if the storm picked up. Fran smiled and got on the bed, sliding over to give me some room. As I got in, there was a flash, and more thunder.

"Hold me," said Fran, softly. I moved to her, taking in the sight of her well proportioned tits, slender waist and hips, wet pubes and cheerleader legs. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to me. We kissed, and Fran laid her head on my chest. I moved so I was lying on my back, and Fran adjusted and laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and pulled her close to me as a long, rolling thunderclap rumbled outside. I pulled up the covers to our bellies and turned out the light. Fran played her fingers through the hair on my chest. We stayed like that for a while, maybe fifteen minutes, just caressing each other and listening to the storm, both the thunder and the rain falling. It was quite soothing, lying in bed in the dark, in a thunderstorm, with a woman I had come to truly enjoy, feeling every inch of her with me.

After we had lain there a while, Fran worked her hands down to my cock, which had been semi hard, and stroked me to full mast again. Slowly, she moved down so she could take it in her mouth. I smiled as I felt the warm wetness of her mouth on me, going up and down on my shaft. I moved her so her pussy was over my face, taking her hips in my hands and pulling her to me. We got into a deep 69, Fran taking my cock all the way into her mouth, enough that I could feel her lips on the base, and kissing my balls. I responded by giving her the full length of my tongue, slurping in and out of her sloppy cunt, licking all around her labia, and teasing her clit. It didn't take long, as she was soon crying out in ecstasy, letting my cock go as she came on my face.

This was just as well, since I didn't want to come yet, much as I enjoy coming in her mouth. I wanted to get my cock in her while the thunderstorm was still going on outside. I slapped her ass playfully to get her to turn back around. She took the hint, and I was momentarily looking at her face as she got into position over me. I kissed her, then felt her hand on my cock, guiding me. A moment later, I felt the steamy warmth of her soaked pussy engulfing my hard dick. Fran sighed, and she sank down on me, taking my pulsing cock into her pussy, all the way to my balls as another long, rolling thunderclap rumbled outside.

Fran leaned over to kiss me as I started slowly thrusting from underneath. I tried to match the storm, which was still far enough off that it was not at full intensity. The rain had begun to pick up, and we could hear it falling, a gentle spattering out on the small patio and grass. The mix of my cock sliding in and out of her, the rain, and the occasional distant thunder was having its effect on Fran, and her kiss intensified, as did her riding motion as we made love.

I felt Fran push down on me hard, and her pussy get all juicy over me as she came during a long roll of thunder. She had not broken our kiss. I let her orgasm play out, then pulled her mouth from mine. I looked up at her, blonde hair hanging, slightly swaying, the expression on her face moving from a grimace to a smile. Her tits bounced gently as she rose.

"That was intense," she said with a smile. "Told you I love sex in a storm." She leaned over to kiss me. We didn't actively fuck for a while, Fran just staying on me, still impaled on my pulsing dick-I love that she's only 110 or so pounds-and we kissed softly as the storm approached, enjoying the feel of each other's body as her soft tits rested on my hairy chest.

Suddenly there was a crack outside, and Fran recoiled, slamming her hips into me. I laughed at her reflexive reaction. I took her hips and pulled her tight, starting to push up into her as a big rolling thunderclap rumbled outside. She kissed me hard, and met my thrusts. Another crack and loud thunder hit, and we were now pounding, Fran doing most of it.

"God, fuck me hard," Fran exclaimed, almost in a frenzy.

"Ride me, baby," I said, grabbing her hips tight and pulling them to me, my balls slapping her ass from underneath. I ground the base of my cock into her clit as I moved her, and she was soon panting in anticipation of another orgasm. She started whimpering, and I knew she was close. I was too.

I slowed my pace, slamming my cock deep, making sure I angled so the shaft would drag over her clit. She let out a cry, and another roll of thunder cracked outside, and she came. I was right behind, holding her tight to me as I pulsed and shot, blowing long spurts of come deep into her spasming twat. Fran cried out again as my semen flooded her for the second time that night, pushing her pussy down on me as I spewed inside her. She kissed me hard again as another thunderclap struck.

We stayed joined for a while as the storm passed over us, kissing deeply and holding each other close. Finally, Fran lifted up enough so only her nipples were resting on my chest. She was out of breath. She looked down at me.

"I've wanted that to happen for ages," she said, almost wistfully.

I smiled. "Glad I could give that to you, but I really can't take credit. It really was just lucky that you were with me when such an intense storm hit." I looked at Fran a moment. "I can't believe in 40 odd years of marriage, you and Billy never had a chance to do this in a thunderstorm."

Fran laughed quietly. "We've done it in storms, but it was never like that." She looked at me, a searching look in her eyes. "Maybe it was just that I needed someone like you to have the same intensity as the weather." She kissed me.

I smiled. "Could just be that after 40 years of mostly the same guy, the novelty of me and the way a storm turns you on was the magic combination."

Fran looked down, kissing me again. "Or maybe it was all that, and the way you want me. I always feel like you really, just really, want me. And it's such a pull, it really sets me off."

"It's that obvious??"

"I see the way you look at me in the diner. I noticed it the first time I saw you. It's like you had a burning for me, your look was so intense."

"I have to admit, I did find you attractive right away. There's always been something about a well preserved older woman that just gets me going. And you have it."

Fran kissed me hard again. "I'm glad I didn't just blow you off."

"I wouldn't have been surprised if you just ignored me. I never expected anything like this."

Fran leaned down to kiss me, a long sensuous kiss that was quite affectionate. She spoke when she released me. "I figured if I smarted off to you, it would put you off."

"That backfired," I said, laughing.

Fran joined my laughter. "Yeah, it did. I didn't plan on someone being as big a smart ass as me. I probably should have backed down once we started heading toward the suggestive comments, but I don't get to do that with, well, hardly anyone."

"Yeah, look where that got you," I teased.

Fran kissed me again. "It got me majorly laid." She kissed me once more. "And I'm glad. Just goes to show, you never know when someone will change your world."

I was losing my hardness, and slowly slipping from the clutches of Fran's now flooded pussy. I gently rolled to my left, letting her down easy, and she snuggled to me as the storm subsided, both outside, and in our loins, if not in our hearts. Fran stayed close, and we kissed gently in the dark as we listened to the rain fall outside. After a while, I felt her relax as she drifted off. I was not far behind in the comfort of her warmth and softness.

I awoke the next morning around seven to find that Fran had rolled over so her back was to me. I had, at some point, pulled her to me, my hand covering her right breast. I squeezed gently, shifting slightly so my hard cock, which had been poking into her skinny little ass, was poised to enter her pussy. I slid it up and down her blonde slit, and gently pushed forward, meeting a little resistance at first, then hardly any as I slipped inside her, her pussy still slick from the load I had blown into her the previous evening.

"If you think you're getting free breakfast out of this, think again," said Fran a little groggily.

"I just didn't want you to be late for work."

"I have an alarm on my phone, ya know."

"Yeah, well, I never trust those things."

I pushed deep, making Fran sigh. She twisted so she could see me. "Keep that up, I might be late anyway." She kissed me, and I started slowly pumping my cock into her, which she met with a grinding of her ass. I felt her tits, playing with the nipples from my vantage point behind her, allowing me to give them full attention. Fran was soon whimpering, and I slammed my cock deep.

"Oh, shit!!" she said loudly as my balls slapped her clit and she came. The slipperiness of her cunt and the way it clamped down on me as she came was too much for my excited cock, and I came right behind her, filling her again as her orgasm kicked up a notch.

"Better than coffee, I'd say," I teased her, kissing her shoulder, nibbling a moment on a sensitive spot, making her giggle.

"You're still not getting free breakfast."

"I think I just did. But I'll be around later for some eggs-if you have any left."

Fran pushed into me. "I will-the kind you can eat. The kind you fertilize are long gone."

"Too bad. I'd have liked to serve up some special gravy for them." Fran laughed as I slapped her ass. "OK, lazybones, up and at 'em. They aren't going to send a car for you." Fran gave me a dirty look and headed for the shower. I live a lot closer to the diner than she does, so she had plenty of time. I threw on a pair of shorts when she was ready to go, and walked her to the door. I kissed her just inside, and she went to her car, blowing me a kiss as she backed out of the driveway.

I went in to torment Fran later in the morning, and she seemed to be a good mood, the annoyances of work appeared to have been overcome by the good feeling of being well fucked a couple of times in the last 18 hours. We had our usual banter, and parted cheerily. We resisted the urge to have a long kiss as I left, but I could see the warmth in her eyes. She had some things to do after work, so would be to my place around four. I told her I'd make steaks, which she thought was a good idea.

Fran arrived around 4:30 as I was marinating the steaks. She came in and gave me a kiss, asking what she could do. I asked if she could put together a couple of salads, which she did. She kissed me and disappeared toward the bedroom as I finished up in the kitchen. She returned ten minutes later in a sleeveless white cotton dress that had a pastel red and blue stripe pattern on it. This was a softer side to Fran, one I was not familiar with.

She kissed me again. "So, when are you going to let me go in the pool??"

"Any time you want," I said, thinking she was using the dress as a cover for some kind of swimsuit. I was hoping for a bikini, preferably black. Fran climbed the steps to the pool deck, let herself in the gate, then turned to me. She smiled, and pulled her dress over her head, revealing no bikini, but everything else she had to offer. I looked at her standing there, hip slung to one side, taking in her soft, slightly sagging tits, slim hips, and blonde pussy.

"Last one in's a rotten egg!!" She called, diving in.

I pulled off my t shirt and dropped my shorts, and went up to the pool deck, to find Fran was in the middle of the pool. I jumped in, heading toward her. She splashed me as I approached, and I returned fire. We splashed and chased each other around in the water for a few minutes, then I caught her and held on as she tried to escape my grip.

I pulled her to me, lifting her up in the buoyancy of the water, kissing her. She met my kiss eagerly, and I was quickly hard. I felt my cock probing her blonde pubes, then find her opening labia. I pushed in, the swelling head spreading her, then sliding deep. Fran let out a moan as I reached her depths. I pulled her tight, feeling her skinny ass on my balls as my cockhead pressed her cervix. Fran's kiss intensified, and she wrapped her legs around me. I rotated her hips to heighten her sensitivity.

Fran moaned again a little louder this time, as the base of my cock pressed into her clit. We broke our kiss, and I leaned her back, now able to see her face, eyes closed, as her rising orgasm built. Her tits were slightly splayed to the side, and her nipples were standing out proudly. I looked at my dark pubes contrasting with her blondeness, and her labia spread wide by my thick cock. It was a real turn on for me, and I hoped I'd hold on and not come soon.

Fran opened her eyes. "You suck."

"All I can get. If you let your legs loose, I'll suck your little clit right now."

"Oohhh!! Like you didn't make me come already." I bumped my cock into Fran, drawing an "Ooomph." I felt her pussy moisten.

"I don't know what it is about you, but you make me come so hard.' I bumped her again, drawing another grunt.