Love Me Tender - Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early on Sunday morning when she opened her eyes and reached over to touch Ray but she found his side empty.

"He must be up and downstairs already," she thought. "He let me sleep on my birthday."

Stretching her nude body she looked down at herself and was pleased with what she saw. Watching her food intake was having the desired effect and she could see the flatness of her tummy where before there was a little poof showing.

"I'll have to start working out and tone up," she thought and pressing her hands to her sides she pushed in on the remnants of her little roll. Raising her left leg she admired her trimmer thigh and calf and gave a little snicker when the morning sunlight caught a streak of what could only be dried cum on her inner thigh. Bringing her knee towards her chest she absently rubbed it as she remembered the sex the night before.

By the time Melody and Ray returned from their shopping excursion she had showered and shaved her legs and underarms and dressed in one of her sexiest bra and panty sets. Slipping a pair of thigh high nylons on her legs she admired herself in the mirror and enjoyed the little tremor of arousal she felt thinking of the night ahead with Ray.

She didn't want to arouse the suspicion of the kids so she belted her floor length robe around her waist and slipped into a pair of house slippers. Karen had been on pins and needles anxiously waiting for the kids to go to bed and she loudly yawned several times as a hint. They all sat around and watched a movie that Ray and Melody had brought back and she was almost asleep by the time it was over and they all went to bed.

She shed her robe and put on a pair of white, high-heeled pumps while Ray was in the bathroom taking his shower. She turned the lights out leaving only the bedside lamp on low. A quick little dab of lipstick and some perfume in interesting places peaked her arousal to the point where she was ready to attack him in the bathroom.

Lying on their bed she arranged herself with her left leg bent at the knee and the calf of her right leg resting on top of that knee to expose the crotch of her panties. Sliding her fingers down over her belly she knew she would find soaking wet nylon even before they reached her pussy. A few quick caresses confirmed her knowledge a split second before Ray opened the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom while drying his chest with a towel. He stopped short and stared at what she hoped was a sensual vision before giving a low whistle.

"Goddamn," he breathed and dropped his towel. "What happened to my wife? I must be in the wrong room."

"Maybe you are and you don't know it yet," she retorted going along with the game. "Come on over here and find out."

She giggled as his penis visibly hardened with each step he took until he was standing next to the bed with its purplish head bobbing in front of him. Raising her leg she took off her shoe and placing her nylon-encased foot on his chest she slowly made a circle in his damp hair.

"You're not dry yet. Let me help you," she murmured and let her foot drag down over his belly and then back up to his chest.

"Holy shit!" he whispered and lifting her leg by the ankle he kissed the arch of her foot and gently pulling on her leg he turned her crossways on the bed. Taking the shoe from her hand he replaced it on her foot and pulled her other leg up so her ankles were on his shoulders.

"Move your panties," he ordered in a husky voice and lowered his erection towards her.

She barely had time to move the crotch aside before he touched her lips. Using her legs she lifted her pelvis to match his angle so he could easily slip inside of her. They made slow, gentle love and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Karen rubbed her pussy while reliving the night before but stopped short of masturbating. It was something she had not done in a long time and she didn't want to start now. Lifting her legs again she massaged the backs of her thighs to try and relieve the bit of soreness caused by the muscles being stretched last night. Ray had bent her almost double and she was not used to that position. She had to admit that it deliciously stretched and tightened her and allowed for full penetration and mutual pleasure.

"Maybe when I start exercising I'll be able to do it like that," she thought and swinging her legs over the side of the bed she stood and went into the bathroom for a needed shower.

"Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me," she sang while washing off the dried fluids from last night's romp.

The smell of bacon frying stirred Karen's hunger as she descended the stairs.

"It was nice of Melody to cook me breakfast on my birthday," she thought. "My little girl is growing up."

"Good morning, honey," she said to Melody who was setting the table.

"Morning, mom," she replied and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she walked by.

Brian was still in bed and Ray was reading the Sunday morning paper out on the patio.

"Morning, honey," she said and leaned over to give him a kiss.

Grinning up at her he caressed the back of her thigh beneath her shorts and said with his lips pursed, "Have a good time last night?"

"Stop that," she directed and squirmed away from his grasp after giving him a kiss. "Melody is right in the kitchen."

"Well? Did you?" he persisted.

"Yes, now stop it," she whispered and sat down next to him to read the paper.

No one mentioned her birthday and she decided not to say anything to spoil their planning. Later in the morning, Melody volunteered to run down to the supermarket to get some sausages for a light lunch on the grill. Brian hung around and amused himself by throwing a tennis ball up on the roof of the house and practicing his catching when it came back down to him.

Ray jumped up when Melody returned from the store and together they carried some bags into the house. Melody disappeared upstairs with one of the packages and Karen figured it was either her present or a birthday cake to be presented after dinner. The whole day turned out to be a lazy one and she did some studying while Ray napped in the afternoon.

The sound of Ray's voice asking, "Ask your mother what she wants for dinner," came through her concentration on Contract Essentials.

Melody came in and repeated the question.

"I'm not really hungry so how about some Chinese?" she suggested.

"Chinese?" Melody yelled so Brian and Ray could hear her.

They both responded in the affirmative and Ray and Melody left a short time later to pick up the food.

When dinner came, they ate on the patio and laughed at each other's attempts to use chopsticks.

"Dessert anyone?" Melody asked while she and Brian cleared the empty boxes and paper plates from the table.

"I'll help," Karen suggested.

"No, mom! I'll take care of it," Melody responded.

In a short while, Melody reappeared and served everyone a slice of cake with some ice cream on top. Karen was wondering what was going on since she was sure the cake was supposed to be for her birthday.

"Maybe they're just teasing me and waiting to see how long it'll take before I say anything," she thought.

Looking up from her plate she caught Melody and Ray mouthing something so she wouldn't be able to hear them. Melody nodded and got up and went into the house and when she returned a few minutes later she was carrying a box wrapped up like a present.

Ray stood and Karen sat up in readiness to receive her gift.

"Melody and I decided to surprise someone with a little present," he said and held up the wrapped box.

Karen tried to figure out what could be in the rather large package when Ray continued.

"We saw the new kind of gloves that the fielders were using on your team yesterday and we decided to get you one just like them," he announced and handed the box to a surprised Brian.

Karen practically collapsed in her chair with a dumfounded look on her face and watched as Brian tore open the wrapping and came out with a new glove and baseball.

"Oh, wow! Thanks everybody," he said and started to pound the ball into the pocket of the glove. "This is great. Thanks. Wait'll I tell the guys," and took off for his room and telephone.

"You didn't tell me anything about Brian wanting a new glove," she sulked to both Melody and Ray.

"You've been missing his games since you're working so we figured you didn't know or care, that's all," Ray said sarcastically.

"Dad!" Melody said warningly. "Don't, please?"

Karen looked from one to the other in disbelief. She saw the look that Melody and her father shared and she knew they had discussed her among themselves. She pushed herself up and stormed into the house with her bare feet stomping on the patio stones.

"Dad, be nice!" Melody, charged. "Now you've got her upset."

"I'm sorry, it just came out," he replied as Melody finished clearing the dishes and went back into the kitchen.

Ray sagged down into a chair and tilting his head back he looked up into the darkening sky.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" he said to the heavens.

Ray awoke from a short nap with his leg cramping. Letting out a huge sigh he straightened up in his chair and rubbed his calf. It was now dark and he was exhausted. He had to get up early tomorrow for his end of semester student counseling sessions. Thank God that this was the last week before the close of the school year. He was already looking forward to sleeping in next week.

Karen was already asleep, or pretending to be, when he climbed into bed. He snuggled up against her back but she gave a little grunt of protest and moved away from him so he backed up to his side of the bed where he spent the night.

Chapter 08

Karen was up and almost dressed by the time that Ray's eyes opened on Monday morning. He lay on his back and watched as she moved from the closet to her chest of drawers and back again. She wore a wrap around blouse that emphasized her breasts and pulled on a pair of white slacks over her bare legs. He watched as her bikini panties disappeared under the slacks and when she buttoned the front the panties were visible through the tight fabric covering her ass.

"Good morning," he said. "Feel better this morning?"

"Not bad for a forty year-old woman," she spat back at him and walked out of the bedroom door carrying her shoes.

"What the hell did I do?" he asked himself. "The little sarcastic bit about Brian's glove wasn't all that bad."

Karen was still seething when she arrived at her office. A few of the agents were already working and she was pleasantly surprised to see several envelopes and a little bouquet of flowers sitting on her desk.

"Well, somebody remembered," she mumbled.

After opening the cards and walking around to thank the senders she felt better and settled down to work. It was a busy morning as she tried to catch up on the filing and the paperwork left there from Saturday's business.

She could tell that the busy season was almost in full swing as she worked through the day without letup. Every once in a while someone would drop a card on her desk and wish her Happy Birthday and Adele brought her a Subway sandwich for lunch.

By the time 4:30 rolled around she was caught up and when she stopped to take a breath she was surprised when the staff came to her desk carrying balloons. Mike was right behind them with a cake with several lit candles on it. They gathered around her desk and their rendition of Happy Birthday brought a huge smile to her face.

The cake had two clusters of candles on it. One group had three candles and the other had nine in the shape of the number. Written on the cake in white icing were the words, "Thirty-nine forever!" Standing, she pulled her hair back away from the flame and bent to blow out the candles. Everyone clapped and someone called out "Party Time!"

The sound of a blender came to her as she went towards the break room. When she walked through the door there were balloons everywhere and Mike handed her a giant, salt-rimmed Margarita.

"Thanks to you all. You're like family to me," she saluted her coworkers and took her first sip of the day.

When Karen had not come home by six o'clock, Ray called the office and was immediately transferred to voice mail. He hung up and redialed the direct line that Karen had given him but no one answered that phone either. Her cell phone also transferred to her voice mail but he didn't leave a message on any of them. Getting worried but with an undercurrent of anger, he drove over to the office and found Karen's car in the side parking lot along with several other cars displaying the agency's magnetic signs on the doors.

The office appeared to be closed and he couldn't see any movement in it but a quick walk down to the sports bar proved she was not in there.

"She must be riding with somebody," he muttered.

Ray's mind conjured up an image of Karen sitting next to a guy in the back seat of a convertible with her hair blowing in the wind and his arm around her shoulders.

"You're getting so paranoid it's ridiculous," he chided himself and drove back home to wait for her to come home or at least to call.

Ray was sitting in the family room watching television when he heard a car pull up into the driveway. By the time he got to the front window there were the sounds of several car doors slamming. Looking out through the curtains he could see Karen's SUV and another car with the headlights still burning.

He turned as the front door opened and he could hear voices in the hall.

"I'm all right," Karen said. "You can go now. Thank you."

Ray turned the corner and stood looking at Karen and another woman standing in the open doorway. Karen was wearing a man's monogrammed, white dress shirt. The shirttails hung almost to her knees and the sleeves were rolled up. She was holding a handful of strings tethered to a clutch of balloons floating above her head. The woman with her carried what looked like the remnants of a cake in a plastic dish.

"Ray, this is Adele. Adele, this is my husband, Ray. Adele works with me and gave me a ride home even though I didn't need one."

Adele broke the ensuing silence that followed Karen's introductions.

"We had a birthday party and Karen loves Margaritas," she said by way of explanation. "I drove her home in her car and Mike followed us to take me back. Here's what's left of the cake. Enjoy! Nice to meet you, good night, I'm sure I'll see you again."

Ray took the cake from Adele's hands and stood in silence as Karen closed and locked the front door. Looking up at the atrium ceiling two stories above her she staggered a little before releasing the balloons and watching as they floated up and bounced against the ceiling.

Her bare feet made a slapping sound on the tile floor when she turned and headed towards the stairs.

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me," she sang in a slightly off-key, tipsy voice while walking towards the stairs. "Happy birthday to me."

Ray's eyes widened when he heard her little ditty and he remembered her parting comment that morning as she was leaving for work.

"Oh shit," he muttered. "That's what she meant. Oh shit, I'm in deep trouble this time."

Karen was halfway up the stairs when Ray caught up to her.

"Honey, honey! Wait a minute. I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. Please don't be mad. I'll make it up to you."

"You don't have to make anything up to me. There are other people in this world that appreciate me. I don't need your validation."

Tossing her purse on the bed she unbuttoned the shirt, revealing that she was not wearing a blouse underneath it, and folding it she placed it on her dresser.

"I'll wash it tomorrow," she muttered.

Ray watched in silence as she retrieved her large purse from the bed and pulling out her crumpled blouse. Rolling it into a ball, she threw it towards the clothes hamper. Her shoes came out next and they went flying towards her closet. Apparently satisfied with her progress, she stood with her hands on her hips and surveyed the room while she contemplated her next move. Turning her back to Ray, she unbuckled her belt and shimmied her slacks down over her hips.

The seat of her slacks was soiled as if she had been sitting on a dirty floor. Ray stared at what looked like a handprint where someone with a dirty hand had grabbed her ass.

"Karen, what the hell have you been doing?" he asked in an angry voice.

Continuing to ignore him, she unclipped her bra and slid her panties down over her hips to let them fall to the floor. Picking them up with her thumb and forefinger, she examined the crotch and sniffed it. Locking eyes with Ray, she deliberately dropped them onto the bed and carrying her bra, she disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door.

Sitting on the bed, Ray carefully avoided looking at or touching her panties. He heard the shower start and the sliding door close. A few seconds later he heard the door slide again, followed by the sound of Karen's retching.

"I hope she made it to the toilet," he said and moved to the bench in front of her makeup table.

Ray waited patiently while Karen completed her shower. He listened as the water was turned off and the door banged against the stops. He was worried she might fall in there but he was determined to let her play out her little drama.

He stood when the door opened and a nude Karen was silhouetted against the bright lights of the bathroom. The ends of her still wet hair touched her shoulders and clung to the sides of her face and a few damp tendrils crawled down over her forehead.

"Damn, she's lost a lot of weight!" he exclaimed to himself.

"Karen," he said aloud. "What's going on? We have to talk."

"I start my classes tomorrow and it's going to be a long day. I'm tired. Go talk to yourself."

The last words were said as she crawled into bed and turning away from him, pulled the covers up to her chin.

Chapter 09

Ray decided that rather than continue to confront her, since it only made her defensive and angry, he would try and be more loving to see if she would come around. He had the coffee ready when she came down the next morning. He silently watched as she carried her shoes and her purse and dropped them both on the dining room table next to her course books.

"Want some Tylenol with your coffee?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened. Don't rub it in. OK? I admit it. I was a fool. I'm almost too embarrassed to go into work this morning."

Ray held both hands out to her. One had two Tylenol capsules in the palm and the other held a cup of coffee with cream and sugar already in it.

"Thank you," she said and took the offerings.

"Honey, I'm sorry I forgot your birthday. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"OK, we'll talk about it later. I'm going to be late for work if I don't hurry."

"I'll help carry some of your stuff. Here's some coffee in your travel mug."

Ray stood next to her window and leaned for a kiss goodbye.

"Good luck. I love you and I'm sorry," he repeated.

"I'm sorry too but I have to get going. Don't forget. I have class."

"OK."

He watched as she backed down the driveway and turned into the street.

After cleaning up the dishes, Ray went back upstairs to get ready for work. He straightened the sheets and half made the bed. The panties she had deliberately shown him the night before were on the floor at the bottom of the bed.

Picking them up, he hesitated for a moment and then brought them to his nose and sniffed. Even though they had been laying there over night, his nose picked up a little odor of urine and some of her musky scent. He couldn't tell if it was her natural secretions or caused by sexual arousal. There was nothing visible in the crotch that would lead him to believe anything else so he dropped them into the hamper and went in to the bathroom to shave and shower.

1...56789...16