Love Muffins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WTF? She thought. She tried to shake off all the horniness and get back to car repair.

She pulled on the radiator hose. It felt all rubbery and good. Like a cock. She shifted her position so the front corner of the fender was pressing against her crotch. She started rhythmically pulling on the radiator while pushing her pelvis against the car. Her pussy rewarded her with a flood of pleasure. She put hands back on the radiator hose was squeezing it as she humped the car. She was lost in lust for something, she just couldn't figure out what she wanted.

And then all of the sudden he was there. Behind her. Touching her waist, caressing her. Meg let go of the radiator and straightened up, frozen, unsure of what was going on.

He leaned forward, putting his lips to her ear from behind.

"Oh, Meg" he said with a trembling voice.

"I love you", he said as he pulled her gently away from the car.

She turned in his arms to face him. She looked down. His imprisoned cock brushed her stomach, and she wanted it to come up, up between her tits so she could take him in her mouth.

He reached for her chin so he could gaze into those beautiful brown eyes again.

Zack spoke softly, "Do you remember that time?"

It was like a floodgate opened. Oh god, she remembered that day, the pent-up sexual tension.

But so long ago, and nothing happened, him being a perfect gentleman despite the fact that she was the one who wanted it. Her attempts to hook up at college had been mostly disasters. And that near encounter in the shared bathroom... So many nights with her hairbrush, thinking what might have been? Had she blocked it all out?

Meg nodded, her eyes locked on his.

"Did you ever think about it? I know I did."

Meg nodded again. "Zack, I.."

Zack moved in for the kiss. It was electric. Suddenly he was all her, pushing her against the side of the car, feeling her body, kissing her ears, her lips. Then his hand was in her shirt, undoing her bra and she let out a terrific sigh as her brothers hand had full contact with her sensitive breasts. It was heavenly.

"Wait!" she said, fighting her own desire.

"What about Anne?"

"Anne is getting fucked by someone else as we speak. It's all good, Meg."

Then they were on the floor, her t-shirt and bra pulled up, his mouth on her beautiful brown areolas. Meg was frantically working on freeing his cock from its fabric shackles. Her pussy was electrified, her pelvis thrusting to get more pleasure out of humping his leg as he sucked and nibbled at her nipples.

Zack was already about to cum. She was feeling the same way. She knew she was going to be fucking her big brother very soon.

He felt overwhelmed with emotion and frustrated with these stupid clothes holding them back. He mumbled something unintelligible, then unsteadily got to his feet pulling Meg with him.

"Let's fuck!" he said.

"Oh god yes" she breathed.

With that they both yanked off their own clothes. Zack picked up Meg and half carried her over to the old couch against the wall, kissing her the whole way. He laid her down lengthwise and she quickly opened her legs for him. Spontaneously, he buried his face in her pussy. Zack was in heaven as he tasted and sucked the hairy pussy he was about to fuck his creamy load into.

Zack felt Meg pull on his head. She didn't want to cum this way, she wanted to cum while he fucked her. She wanted her brother inside her that very instant. He understood and in seconds she was guiding his cock into her most private sanctum.

"Oh Megan" Zack said as his cock slipped inside his sister.

Meg was unable to speak because the emotions were so strong. Her brother, her protector. The guy who walked her home from school. The guy that beat Billy Schultz up for pulling her shorts down in front of everybody. That guy loved her and wanted her and desired her. He was finally going to make love to her.

Zack came the moment he was fully inside of her. Meg felt it pumping into her and she couldn't do anything but sigh in pure exhilaration. Zack was motionless except for the pumping of his cock and balls as they pumped volumes of incestuous cream into his sister.

"Oh Megan, Megan", Zack said again as his cock throbbed and twitched. Never before had he felt anything so wonderful.

"Did you cum?", he asked.

"Oh Zack, that was so sweet I don't care if I ever cum again." She pulled her head up and kissed him. His face smelled like her pussy. She didn't mind; it made her love him even more. He kissed her back and nuzzled her ear and neck. What a sweet girl she was.

Zack was on top of her, his cock, still hard but now surrounded in sea of his semen within her. He was keeping his weight on his elbows to make sure she could breathe.

Meg noticed. So protective, such a good brother, she though. Emotion washed over her, it felt so good. Good to be loved so much. So good that something she never let herself hope for was happening right now.

Zack backed up, got off her and sat on the couch with his feet on the floor.

Meg looked up at her brother with adoration, with her legs spread wide while semen dripped down her crack to her little rosebud.

Meg got off the couch, stood up and then straddled him.

"Zack, what you said before... I love you too", she said. "And I thought about it all the time after that day. But I never thought it would happen... And the years marched on..."

She gazed deeply into his eyes, awash in feelings of love and lust.

"Make love to me again, bro."

Zack was still rock hard. He never wanted any woman as much as his short little sister.

She guided his cock as she lowered herself onto him.

Meg set the pace. They locked eyes, they kissed and caresses as she slowly pistoned his cock up and down inside her body. Her pussy was radiating sweet loving pleasure like a sun. Her heart was bursting with joy.

"Zack.. Zack... I..."

It felt so good. She wanted him to know how much she had wanted this and for so long but she couldn't get the words out the emotions and the feelings were too strong.

"It's ok, little M. You don't have to say anything." He kissed her gently and pulled her closer.

Megan suddenly froze as an unexpected orgasm hit, her face contorted with pleasure as her vagina clamped down on her brother's cock. Waves of lust drove Zach to pull down on her shoulders as he thrust into her from below. As his pelvis pressed against hers, he was lost in how much he enjoyed making love to his sister.

Then he moved his hands down, caressing and lifting her breasts so that his mouth could reach her nipples. Megan responded with a sexy purr. Zack was matching her motions by rolling his hips at just the right time. He could see how much she liked that. Not long after he was feeling the beginnings of another climax.

Meg began to feel the pleasure rising, building. She increased her speed. Zack was grunting, his own lust building towards release. Then they were wild, fucking with abandon as they both were nearly out of control with lust and desire. Zack shouted "Meg oh god Meg", and suddenly she was over the top also. Zack squirted his sperm up into his sister with hard thrusts while pulling down on her shoulders to bury the semen as deep as it could go. Meg loved every incestuous wave of her orgasm as she held her brother tightly until the shockwaves receded.

When the mountains of pleasure finally dissipated, the feeling of love filled Zack's heart. He wanted to make sure she knew how he felt about her.

"Meg..."

"Yeah, what's up, bro?", she said and then giggled. He was still inside her.

Zack tried again. "I don't even..."

And then they were interrupted by a slow clap from the shadows in the far side of the workshop.

Anne strode out of the corner and into the light. Her makeup was a mess, her hair mussed up, and her semen stained dress not quite on correctly.

"That was hot as fuck!" she exclaimed. "I wish I had a big brother."

Zach was deadly still, waiting to see what else his wife had to say about what she had just witnessed.

But Anne just stood there.

"Anne," asked Zack as he sat on the couch with his cock slowly deflating inside his little sister, "where exactly did you get those coffees this morning?"

12