Love Muscle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked over to the end of the bar and took their places. Gianni's arm was longer than hers, which was a disadvantage to her, but being only 5'2" she was used to it. As they got ready, a small crowd gathered. Scott stood right behind Sara, lending her support and encouragement.

As soon as the other bartender shouted, "go!" they both strained, biceps and forearms flexing, wrists and hands rigid with effort. Gianni's face got red, but Sara found she could handle him without putting out maximum effort. They pushed each other back and forth a couple of inches, but he was tiring quickly. There was no reason to humiliate him, so she gritted her teeth and pressed his hand down to the bar.

Everybody hooted and cheered, and Gianni grinned good-naturedly and congratulated her, tearing up their bar bill. When she turned around. Scott threw his arms around her and hugged her. She could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against her belly, and she found she wanted him. It had been a long, long time since she had had a cock inside her, and she needed it.

When he brought her home that night, he walked her up to her door as usual. They had gotten to the point where he didn't have to ask her if he could kiss her anymore, so he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. After a moment, he pressed his tongue into her mouth, and she sucked on it strongly, almost tearing it out by the root, before swirling her tongue around it and pushing into his mouth. This only excited him more, and she could still feel his bulge pushing into her belly.

The poor guy would have blue balls for sure, so she decided to do something about it. When they finally broke their kiss, they were both breathing a bit heavily. "Would you like to come in?" she asked. His face lit up and he was once again shaking with joy. He nodded vigorously, too overcome for the moment to speak.

She took his hand and pulled him inside her house. She was so strong that Scott felt like he was just along for the ride. Once inside, he looked around. It certainly needed a lot of work, but he was fairly handy around the house and he said some nice things about the woodwork. She laughed and asked if he'd be willing to help her paint, to which he agreed.

"Go ahead and have a seat on the couch," she said. "I'll pour us some wine." Scott was nervous, and his rod was like steel in his pants. She came back a few minutes later, handed him a glass of wine, and sat down next to him.

They talked back and forth for a bit more but she could sense his nervousness. She liked her men to be men, but she realized that didn't mean they had to make all the moves. She could see all of Scott's positive qualities and she found she didn't mind being the one to take the initiative. Once or twice, making a point while talking, she had put her hand on his thigh. The next time, she placed it squarely on his bulge. The room suddenly grew silent.

"My my" she said softly, feeling the steel rod. "You do have a muscle". With that, she put her glass down and leaned over to him. "I want you" she whispered, kissing him deeply before slipping down onto her knees and spreading his legs.

Scott lay back on the couch, literally scared stiff as she unzipped his pants. Her hand reached in and pulled out his rock hard pole. "Very nice" she said as she ran her hand up and down. It wasn't ridiculously large, but it was longer than average and nice and thick.

He started to breath heavily, loving the feel of her strong, firm grip caressing his cock. He closed his eyes and a moment later felt her mouth fall over his rod. She started by swirling her tongue around and around the head slowly, then looked up at him as she engulfed his cock. She lapped at the underside with her tongue, now using only her thumb and two fingers to pump his dick. He was in heaven as he realized that just three of her fingers were tighter and stronger than his entire hand.

"Sweet Moses," he whimpered as she sucked harder and faster. She could generate tremendous suction, more than he had ever thought possible. She would slowly engulf half of his cock, his cock head lodging in the back of her throat where she would further stimulate him by swallowing, her throat cradling and caressing every millimeter of his sensitive head. Then she'd look up at him and create incredible suction with her mouth, slowly pulling off his quivering rod while she milked him with those three strong fingers. It was like she was sucking his cum directly from his balls.

She varied the speed of her sucking, sometimes pulling off until she was only sucking at the head, or swirling her tongue around his glans. She'd look him in the eye and work the tip of his cock while at the same time stroking the shaft with that incredibly strong, firm grip. Bobbing up and down like that, she'd suddenly plunge all the way down until his head went into her throat again. She would swallow rhythmically, cupping and gently stroking his balls, before slowly pulling off and using that incredible suction again.

He felt himself getting close and he desperately wanted to hold out for her. He tried to get up, but she had other ideas. She planted her left hand in the middle of his chest and pushed him back into the cushions, pinning him there. He couldn't move! "No, I'm going to..." he gasped, trying to get her attention, but she kept swirling and sucking, squeezing and pumping, all the while pinning him to the coach helplessly and staring directly into his eyes.

The thought crossed his mind that normally it was an act of submission when a girl made eye contact with a guy when she was sucking hi off, but this was a symbol of control. "Oh please," he begged as she sped up and pumped her mouth over him. She started to nod, adding another twist to the most amazing blowjob he could even imagine. The physical coordination it took to keep so many different motions and movements in sync wasn't lost on him, though he soon couldn't think of anything more than cumming. "Yes, yes, yes!" he groaned as he emptied into her mouth.

To his surprise she didn't pull off, but kept pumping, draining him of every drop, until his cock head was so sensitive that he couldn't take any more. Then she slowly pulled her mouth off, suctioning the last drop out of his slit, and sat back. Still looking him in the eye, cheeks bulging, she visibly swallowed once, twice, and a third time. She playfully opened her mouth to show him it was empty. Then she reached over for her wine glass and took a swallow, swirling it around her mouth.

Scott lay back on the couch and panted hard. He couldn't believe what had just happened! It was without a doubt the most intense sexual experience of his life, but he wished she hadn't insisted on making him cum. He'd never cum more than once in a night, and he wished he could have felt himself deep in her pussy.

He looked at her, still crouched at his feet, sitting back on her heels. "Wow," he stammered, "that was the most amazing thing I've ever felt in my life. Where...where did you learn how to do that?"

There was a moment's silence before Sara responded. "My ex-husband," she said quietly. "I met him when I was in college. He was older, already practicing law. He liked small, athletic girls and I played three sports. He came after me hard, and from the start he was in charge.

"He insisted that I suck his cock whenever he wanted. First thing every morning, during car rides, on visits to my parents' house, in theaters. It was an obsession with him, and he insisted that I practice and practice until I was 'perfect'. That's what he called me, his perfect little cocksucker."

"Hey," Scott said, sitting up, concerned, "I"m sorry. He...he had no right to treat you like that. And you didn't have to..."

"Yes, I did," she interrupted. "I haven't gone down on a guy...or even been with a guy at all...since I...left him. I wanted to do that for you, Scott. You're an amazing, thoughtful gentleman and you deserved it. And I also wanted to do it for myself. I wanted to show myself that I could suck a dick and be in charge at the same time." Grinning, she continued, " I hope you don't mind."

"Mind what?" he replied. "That's...no! No, ma'am, as a matter of fact I didn't mind at all! I just wish... Well, I wish we had saved something for later, you know what I mean?" He gestured at his softening penis and shrugged.

"Hey," Sara said in a low sexy voice, "don't give up on me now. The night is still young." Then she pulled off his shoes and slipped his pants down and off. She peeled his socks off, then unbuttoned his shirt and worked it off his shoulders and down his arms. He moved to help her here and there, but mostly it was her. She was stripping him, moving his body this way and that when she needed, and there wasn't much he could do about it. Despite having cum so recently, he felt a stirring move through his groin.

When he was naked, she worked her arms around him and picked him up as if he were a child. She stood up, one massive arm around the back of his thighs and the other around the back of his shoulders, and carried him over to the stairs. Without pausing, she began taking the stairs slowly, deliberately, letting him feel every step as her muscles flexed and bunched. She carried him up the long staircase to the second floor as if he were a little boy.

When she got to her bedroom, she nudged the door open with her foot and carried him inside. She hit the light switch with her elbow and the room was flooded with soft, muted light. Scott looked around and saw a double bed with attractive pink sheets and a floral coverlet. Several lamps around the room were all draped with cloth to lend a romantic haze. Everything was neat as a pin. He smiled as he realized she had probably planned this whole thing.

She sat him down at the foot of her bed, then she took a few steps back and began posing. She struck pose after pose, each one designed to show off one sculpted, bulging muscle group or another. He gasped and held his breath as she started stripping as she posed. She kicked off her sandals, then dropped her dress and kicked it out of the way. In only her bikini panties and bra, she continued - flexing legs, arms, shoulders, stomach, back, and washboard abs.

Then she reached between her breasts and unclasped her bra, a lacy lavender number, and threw it onto a chair in the corner. As he stared in rapt fascination, she repeated several of her poses, her small b-cup breasts sitting high and tight on her muscled chest. In contrast to most of the rest of her body, which was a deep tan, her breasts were milky white, with blue veins tracing their way just under the skin. Her nipples were small and pointed, the areolas tight and crinkled, their dark hue set off even further by the paleness of the skin around them.

After a few moments of flexing and showing off her perky tits, she turned her back and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. Slowly she worked them down, the muscular globes of her ass coming into view inch by inch. When her panties slid down to her ankles she stepped out of them and gracefully kicked them over to the same chair that now held their matching bra. Then, back to him, she continued to flex and pose and preen.

Scott couldn't wait to see her hidden treasure, but he also knew that this was her show and she was calling the shots. He couldn't leave the bed until and unless she invited him to. So he sat there, fidgeting, watching her muscles bunch and ripple, watching that sleek, powerful ass clench and stretch, until she finally took pity on him and turned slowly around.

He looked at her eyes first. How he mustered the strength to do that he'd never know, but he wanted her to see him looking into her eyes before he looked anywhere else. She noticed, smiled a bit, and then continued her posing. His gaze traveled down her sleek, muscular form, taking in her whole body for the first time. When he got to the V between her legs, he was surprised to find a dense, brown pubic bush. It wasn't extensive, centered on her pussy and extending only a couple inches toward her abs and groin, but he always thought that all female bodybuilders shaved and waxed until they were absolutely smooth. Sara, obviously, was the exception.

She continued posing as he stared at her, his mouth open, trying hard not to drool. Her poses gradually became less about showing off her muscles and more about showing off her sex. In a few moments she went from bodybuilder to porn star, from muscle poses to obscene splits.

She cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples with a thumb and forefinger. She spread her legs and ran her fingers through her bush, spreading her lips so he could see the wetness shining there. She bent over, spreading her cheeks so he could see her puckered anus. She teased her clit for him, then sensuously licked her juices from her fingers.

He watched in rapt attention until she eventually stood back up and crooked her finger at him. He practically leapt at her, but instead of embracing her he knelt at her feet. Starting there, Scott worshiped her muscled body.

Sara stood stock still as he kissed her feet, which were small but broad and solid. He worked his way up to her calves, which he kissed and licked. He laved her massive thighs with his broad tongue until they gleamed with his spit. He eagerly massaged her hamstrings as he worked, then he moved around to hold and kiss her rock-solid ass.

She was beginning to pant as he worked her over, tracing the long, cable-like muscles of her back from the crack of her ass up to her shoulders. He hugged her as he did this, his hands tracing her abs, his finger dipping gently into her navel.

Has hands traced the strong muscles of her forearms and massive shoulders, massaging the bulging biceps, while he kissed and licked the back and side of her neck. Then he once more moved around so that he faced her, and he saw the lust written on that beautiful face, her eyes heavy-lidded with need. He took her hands, massaging the palms and fingers while he kissed her ears and face, eventually plunging his tongue into her mouth.

Just as Sara thought she couldn't take any more, Scott stepped back, looked into her eyes for a moment, and slowly knelt. This time his hands massaged and traced the muscles of her back as he stopped for long moments to tease her hardened, aching nipples. Then he traced the outline of her six-pack abs with his tongue, dipping it into her navel, before kissing lightly all the way down to her lips. He loved her. Of this he was absolutely certain. He wanted her to know he loved and worshiped her, and that he would as long as she'd have him.

His hands came up to cup and massage her breasts and his head dipped, his tongue seeking out her pussy and clit. She placed her hands on the back of his head, guiding him to where it felt best for her, pressing his face to her pussy to direct the pressure. He traced her lips with his tongue, over and over, then swirled it around her clit. Holding it stiff, like a tiny cock, he plunged it as far as he could into her pussy, wriggling the tip, before pulling out and lapping at her hard nub of a clit. She gasped as he sucked at her click, still lashing it with his tongue, before starting all over again. He stayed there, kneeling in supplication before his goddess, worshiping her sex, while she sighed, moaned, and shivered thorough two or three orgasms.

Suddenly, she bent over and grabbed him, picking him up bodily for the second time that night and throwing him to the bed. He landed on his back, bounced, and then lay still. He knew what was coming. Despite his massive orgasm of earlier in the evening, the time he had spent servicing her had done the job. He was hard again, his cock thrusting up into mid air and throbbing with every beat of his hammering heart.

She crawled up over the end of the bed, and crawled up over his body. In the golden light cast by the lamps, her massive muscles shone with saliva and sweat. She crouched over his crotch, grabbing his rock-hard dick with one hand and directing it to the entrance to her sex. Once his head was lodged in her inner lips, she leaned forward and pinned him to the mattress with her strong hands.

Having pinned him helplessly, she slowly crouched back on his cock. He found himself slowly wedging into the tightest pussy he could imagine. Slowly, ever so slowly, she inched down onto him, his dick squeezed and imprisoned by her muscular channel.

She closed her eyes while she impaled herself on him, but once she hit bottom she opened them again and looked him in the eye. Then, her feet solidly planted in the mattress on each side of his hips, she began raising and lowering herself. Her juices ran freely down his cock and balls, and she continued to raise herself and then lower herself again, faster and stronger with each thrust.

Scott couldn't believe what he was feeling. She must have done some exercises for her pussy, too, because it was creating as much suction on his prick as she had with her mouth. Her inner walls seemed to suck him in on her down thrusts and ripple and milk him on the up thrusts. She posted up and down on his dick like that for as long as he could hold out.

Despite the exertion, there was no question of her getting tired before he would. Scott got the impression that she could fuck him - for he had no illusions of who was fucking whom here - all night like this if she wanted. He had cum earlier, completely emptying his balls, and he had thought that another orgasm was impossible for him for the night. But before long he knew that what Sara wanted, she would get.

"It's mine," she panted, pinning him with her arms and paralyzing him with her gaze like a predator does to its prey.. "You can't keep it from me, you know. Your cum belongs in my hole, and that's where it's going to go. You can't move, you can't hold back, and I'm going to suck it right out of your balls, little boy. You're helpless here. Give it up, baby. Give it up, Scott. Sara wants your cum, and she's going to get it."

Crashing down on him harder and harder, driving him into the mattress, she began chanting at him, her hair hanging down around her face. "Give it to Sara. Give me your cum. It's not yours, it's mine. You can't keep it! Give it to me, now! Now! Now! NOW!" And he did, of course. Her panting chant wormed its way into his brain, and the combination of her words and her magnificent body and the incredible feelings surging up and down his dick brought him off. He screamed, and erupted into the depths of her pussy. She kept thrusting, cumming herself at the same time, lending her gasping grunts to his high-pitched screams.....

When she had wrung every drop of cream from his exhausted balls, and every drop of sensation from her long-neglected pussy, she collapsed on top of him. She pressed him into the mattress, sweating, pinning him with her muscular form. Soon, her breath evened out, and she snuggled down on him, drifting off. Trapped beneath his goddess, his softening cock withdrawing and eventually popping free of her body, he relaxed and slept.